The Venomous Wangfei

By hasereht

She was betrayed and killed by her most beloved She was reborn as the di or eldest miss of prime minister She... More

Author's Note
Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2 - Reborn?
Chapter 3 - New Beginning
Chapter 4 - Prey
Chapter 5 - Jade Box
Chapter 6 - The Tumor
Chapter 7 - My Good Meimei
Chapter 8 - Anticipation
Chapter 9 - Schemes
Chapter 10 - Victorious Smile
Chapter 11 - Yun Qing Hatred
Chapter 12 - Easily Provoked
Chapter 13 - The Show
Chapter 14 - Gossip
Chapter 15 - Wangfu
Chapter 16 - Hidden Room
Chapter 17 - Hidden Room part2
Chapter 19 - First Step
Author 's Note II
Chapter 20 - Bridal Room
Chapter 21 - First Night
GOOD NEWS...
Chapter 22 - First Night part2
Chapter 23 - Fell From Grace
Chapter 24 - Fell From Grace part2
Chapter 25 - Death
Chapter 26 - First Day
Chapter 27 - Xia mama
Chapter 28 - Acting couple
Chapter 29 - Acting couple part 2
Chapter 30 - Jade Blood Set
Chapter 31 - Hidden adoration
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Clarification
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Her story
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement!!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
New Book?
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 18 - Cunning Wangfei

32.6K 1.2K 19
By hasereht

-outside of duan wangfu-

Su Qian Meng returned their gaze indifferently without a care of the commotion she made..

She was raised as an assassin not a fragile woman..if it doesn't for the false affection that guy gave her..Su Quian Meng already forgot she is born as a lady..

Facial features doesn't concern her...her proficiency in poison helps her to gain her reputation as an "invicible venomous lady"..

Witnessing the changes to her surrounding, she can't help but sneered,"people hearts are really prickle ,originally this people come here to witness her shame but by revealing this face, is enough to get their good grace.."

Calmly, Su Qian Meng reach the new veil which were carried by Mu Jin...as soon as she covered her face again..the people were instantly recovered from their daze and felt disappointed , how they wish to see that heavenly beauty for all eternity..her face is like a wicked spell..

"Alas a face that a hundred times more beautiful than the acclaimed most beautiful here in the kingdom.."..an elderly man said..

" Even the imperial princesses are no match to her beauty even her noble aura alone.."..a woman said her voice full of envy

" hmpp!!!..that Su residence!!!...they even dare to spread rumours that the eldest daughter is hideous!!!!...maybe they think that us commoners aren't worthy of TRUTH..!!!!...a man sneered...

"The Su Residence also dare to to used an old and worn out sedan to carry their beautiful eldest miss...tsk.tsk.tsk..such a good household...."..an.elderly said with a voice full of contempt..

Su Quian Meng can't help but be amused at the outcome...her face were already covered, nobody noticed her expression changed..

Even the servants that accompany her also were bewildered of what they witness but, they also knew that this breathtakingly beautiful maiden is the genuine eldest miss...

Because first madam sheng have the same devastatingly beautiful face..if it weren't for the tumor that cover the half face of the eldest miss..she would already renown as the most beautiful woman...

The big question is...how does the tumor gone?...but they can only ask this to themselves...when they try to raise their head...a penetrating gaze will meet them..so they can only lower and obediently wait for their mistress..

The 3 uniformed person have also recovered but before the middle-aged man say anything..

Su Qian Meng turn her body elegantly..her posed is straight...there are no arrogance can be seen like a red plum blossom in the snow that is proudly standing...

" Bengong doesn't expect that there will be someone who will dare to assassinate in front of duan wangfu especially in these broad daylight, it seems there are people who doesn't wish for bengong to marry benwang"...her step is strong but her voice is trembling....

She stop before stepping down and gaze at the magnificent duan wangfu...her aura is full of sadness and longing...it gives the feeling of a woman in love giving her one last glance at her love one...such sorrow...can't help but gain sympathies from the crowd...

" Even though how much bengong wants to marry benwang and be the mistress of duan wangfu....bengong doesn't have the heart to stain this duan wangfu with bengong filthy blood..."..her voice full of sadness and contempt to herself...

Su Quian Meng sighs..and turn her face to the crowd.."..bengong shouldn't forced herself...to have a fiancee like the duan wangye is already bengong greatest fortune..benwang doesn't have a fault, bengong already understand that this marriage is a bad omen..whoever they may be...bengong is willing to give her little life but bengong is pleading to never stain the name of duan wangfu."..her voice is soft..but enough to be heard...

As Jin Zan and Mu Jin also detect the flow of the situation..they temporarily put the assassination at the back of their minds and immediately help their mistress to her scheme..

" mistress is kind and benevolent...nubi understand that mistress is trying to be strong despite being frightened because of the assassination..."...Mu Jin said ,her voice is full of sympathy while there are two teardrops falling down from her two almond eyes..

Jin Zan kneel," nubi will be the shield for mistress.....mistress marriage is personally given by our great emperor..who would dare tell mistress is a bad omen and there will be insolent people to attempt assassination , mistress shouldn't be worried..."..

Their words is like a sweet honey..covering the duan wangfu but there is a fatal venom hidden inside..

If Su Qian Meng haven't mention the assassination..the crowd would be forgotten about the fear and be emersed with her beauty..

Then the crowd was instantly enveloped by different gossips...like how the eldest miss meet different  tragedies but still calmly adjusting her situation despite being frightened she remain her composure...

All of the negative rumours are focus to the Su Manor and the Duan Wangfu..

The Head Steward already anxious and his face is already pale...he doesn't know how to stop this gossip that could bring shame to his master...this is the first time he encounter such woman...

He can't help but look at the beautiful back of the red clad woman..there is no hesitation but determination...she may pretend to be a weak woman but he knows what kind of venomous woman this future mistress is...

From the start he already lost...but while in a deep thought a black robed man appeared beside the middle-aged man and whispered something that caused his eyes to wide opened...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.1K 110
This story is not mind. She is a genius doctor in the 21st century, but she has crossed over to become an unpopular abandoned concubine. The cold-fa...
EMPRESS LIU By Desi Turtle

Historical Fiction

273K 9.6K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...
270 2 8
(UPDATES INTERMITTENTLY) A regular guy gets reincarnated into a palace intrigue novel that he's been reading as a background character. Yes, you've...
1.6K 76 51
Shen Lisa, the Di daughter of a military lineage, pure, amiable, quiet and yielding, foolishly in love with Prince Ding, threw herself into the role...