bts oneshots (boyxboy) (UNDER...

By namjoonsmaid

smut, angst, crack and everything nice More

yoonkook (cute or something)
Taegi
Taegi (Smut)
vhope
namkook part 1
Taekook/vkook
Yoonmin pt1 - Homophobic
Yoonmin pt 2 - Homophobic
Requests? 😎
Junghope
Namjin
THANKS YOU'S
Taekook
two good yoonmin stories
jihope
Namjin pt 2
Namgi
Taegi
namseok
namseok part two
vkook prison au pt 1
Namjin - Birthday gift
vkook prison au pt 2
Taegi pt 2
vhopekook
THANK YOU ❤️❤️
yoonkook
taejin
Yoonmin (Fluff)
New Book
Taekook
Yoonmin x Smut
Vmon :))
vmon pt 2 :)
Minjoon
namjin

Namkook part 2

15.8K 283 348
By namjoonsmaid

Rating: Violence, sligthly torture and rape and a psychotic yoonmin couple ( the picture is suppose to be them)
cuz
yeah idk

....

Jungkook woke up in his bed. What the hell? He rememberd passing out on the floor. He got up from his bed, which hurt a little, considering.

He went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, a bruise was starting to form on his face. He sighed then he heard a sound from the kitchen. He went silently through the halls. He saw someone in his kitchen making food.

"Who the hell are you?" Jungkook asked and grabbed a knife. The guy turned around.

"My name is Jimin" He said smiling.

"Get the hell out of my apartment!" Jungkook yelled.

"Sorry can't do that" Jimin shrugged. Jungkook was about to throw the knife on him but was stopped by another guy.

"Get off me!" Jungkook yelled as the two men held him down.

"Are you gonna calm down?" The other guy asked.

"Can't we just kill him?" Jimin asked.

"No Jimin!" The other guy said. "So, are you gonna calm down Jungkook?"

"How do you know my name?" Jungkook asked.

"Calm down and we'll tell you" He said. Jungkook stopped struggeling for a bit. The two men then pushed him on the sofa. The guy with the black hair gave a gun to the other one.

"So if you make one move against any of us, Jimin here will shoot you" He said. "So Jungkook.. This is my husband Park Jimin and my name is Min Yoongi"

"You guys are the criminals everyone is looking for. Just take my stuff or whatever, i won't tell anyone you were here" Jungkook said.

"That's not why we're here" Jimin chuckled. "Your boyfriend tried to send you away to a safe place, but we were ahead of him."

"He's been after us for years" Yoongi said. "So we went after what he appriciates the most, his boyfriend"

Yeah, Namjoon is a cop. Jungkook remembered him talking about this psychotic couple who killed people and always got away.

"I guess your information is outdated then. He left me" Jungkook sighed.

"But he still cares" Yoongi said. "So we'll just wait here till he comes back"

"Just wait?" Jimin sighed.

"Okay, you can play with him i guess" Yoongi shrugged.

"Oh thanks babe" Jimin giggled and kissed Yoongi's cheek. Then he went over to Jungkook and grabbed him by the collar, dragging him to his room. When they got in there, Jimin pushed him on the bed and crawled over him.

"You and i are gonna have so much fun" He said and started unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt.

"P-please, i'm a virgin" Jungkook sniffled. That only made Jimin smile more.

"Good. The virgins always cry" he smirked. Jungkook closed his eyes. Jimin pulled him up and down on the floor. He pulled down his pants and boxers revealing his hard member.

"Now suck" Jimin said.

"How do i-" before Jungkook could say anymore, Jimin showed his dick in his mouth making him gag. Jimin made Jungkook move by dragging in his hair. Jungkook gagged everytime, Jimin cummed in his mouth.

"Swallow" He said and Jungkook did as told. Then Jimin pulled out. "Good boy, now get on the bed" Jungkook hesitaded but did as told. He cried in pain when Jimin slammed into him. Afterwards Jimin left him in the room. Jungkook pulled the covers over him. He didn't wanna be in this house anymore.

......

A week had passed and Jimin had been 'playing' with Jungkook everyday. He was now broken, he didn't know what to do anymore.

"Jungkook, get out here!" Yoongi yelled. Jungkook got up from his bed, walking slowly because his ass was hurting. He got to the kitchen.

"This is all the food you've got?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook nodded slowly.

"What a blast" Jimin shrugged.

"Jimin, you need to get out and get us some food" Yoongi said.

"Ah, can't I stay with Kookie? He's been such a nice boy" Jimin whined. Jungkook cringed at the saying.

"What if I want play with him a bit?" Yoongi asked smirking. Jungkook was just looking down at the ground.

"Oh of course baby!" Jimin said, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "But, i want some fun later" Jimin said.

"Ofcourse babe!" Yoongi said and kissed Jimin again. "Take care, and stay hidden okay?"

"Always. Love you in case I die" Jimin said and kissed Yoongi one more time before leaving.

"Love you to, in case I die!" Yoongi yelled after him. Then he turned over to Jungkook. "Now you're gonna be a good boy for me as well?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Okay, get in the shower, and hurry, i'll be waiting" Yoongi said. Jungkook got into the shower. He let out a little cry there. He didn't want to do this anymore. He didn't want to be raped. He still missed Namjoon decpite what happened. Maybe it was just best to end it? He got out of the shower and dryed himself.

He stood and looked himself in the mirror, then opened the cabinet and took out some pills. He held most of them in his hand. A tear was escaping his eye. He was about to put it all in his mouth when he heard yelling and a gunshot. Then it was quiet.

Jungkook was really scared now, what if Yoongi shot someone? He heard someone coming towards the bathroom and then someone pushed open the door. Jungkook looked at the man in the door.

"Namjoon!" Jungkook yelled and ran into Namjoon's arms. Which he gladly opened for him.

"Baby!" Namjoon said hugging Jungkook tighly. "I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry baby!"

"I-it's fine" Jungkook sniffled.

"I'm so sorry got caught up in this!" Namjoon said. "I'm so so so sorry"

"I said it's fine" Jungkook said looking at Namjoon. "Just get me the hell out of here"

"Of course Kookie" Namjoon said and carried Jungkook up in bridal style, carrying him down to the car. When they were in the car, one of Namjoon's police friends were driving. Jungkook leaned his head on Namjoon's shoulder. The car started to move.

"What happened to Yoongi?" Jungkook asked sitting up.

"I shot him" Namjoon said and stroke Jungkook cheek. "Don't worry, you won't be going back there"

"What about Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Some cops are chasing him downtown, i don't think he'll get away without Yoongi." Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded and layed his head on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon put a hand around Jungkook, pulling him closer.

"I'm glad you came back hyung" Jungkook said.

"I just wish i did it sooner" Namjoon said. "You're okay right?"

"Yeah i'm fine now that you're here. Promise me that you won't ever leave again?" Jungkook asks.

"I promise to love you and never hurt you or leave you again. And i will always protect you from danger" Namjoon said kissing Jungkook's forehead.

"We're here" Namjoon friend said. "Want me to sit guard outside tonight?"

"Yeah, thanks Hoseok" Namjoon said and held Jungkook's hand leading him into the hotel lobby. He said a room number and the lady gave him a key. They got into the elevator and opened the door to the room, when they got to the right floor.

"We'll be safe in here" Namjoon said as he unlocked the door. He lead Jungkook into the room. "Is there anything special you wanna do? Like get pizza or rent a movie?"

"Honestly? I just wanna go to sleep" Jungkook said.

"Ofcourse" Namjoon said and they both layed down, Jungkook resting his head on Namjoon's chest. "Kookie?"

"Hm?" He answered sheepily.

"You still wanna get a baby?" he asked and Jungkook looked up.

"You serious?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, i mean, i've been thinking and maybe it's not such a bad idea-"

"I've gotta think about it cause i've been through a lot with those two men, i don't know if i'll be ready in the nearest time" Jungkook said. "I'm sorry, it's just-"

"You have nothing to be sorry about babe!" Namjoon said holding Jungkook tighter. "I love you so much, take all the time you need"

"I love you too hyung" Jungkook said. Soon after they both drifted into sleep.

Quick ending haha

^^^ Taehyung is me.... everyday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 13.6K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
67.3K 2.5K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------
19.1K 1.1K 36
these stories are sometimes longer than my books. enjoy. copyright © 4sokjin
164K 16.1K 109
ITHIL ONESHOT AYIRIKUM... PNE STORYS OKE PURELY IMAGINARY AANE....