Alpha Alcander

By friesbeforeguys101

[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX

THIRTY-FIVE

353K 10.2K 1.2K
By friesbeforeguys101

~Jenna~

"What do you mean we have to build a house before two?" She asked with worry in her voice. Her eyes were burning holes on my face, I had to look down at my hands.

"That's what exactly what I mean..."

"Jenna! A house can't be done in four hours!" She shouted. I looked up and see her clenching her hair.

"I know. I know. But you know this pack better then me. There has to be a spear house sitting somewhere, then we can start to build the house."

"There's millions of house Jenna, I just don't know who's has it or not."

"That's why we can look for four hours." I said giving her a smile, but her glare made me almost drop it.

"Jenna-"

"Please Janet. Please. This is all I'm asking for."

"Jenna"

"Janet please." I stared hard at her while she still had her glare, but slowly it's started to fall and her shoulder sagged. She then sighed while closing her eyes and running a hand over her face.

"Fine. Fine."

I felt my lips grow into a huge smile, but I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her and give her a hug.

"Thank you." I said while I pulled away. She gave me a soft smile.

"Yeah. Yeah. But this is only time Jenna. The only time I'll walk around looking for houses, I already did it with Zelix. I didn't think I have to do it again."

"Trust me, this is the only time."

*****

Me and Janet split up. She went to the south side and west, while I went to the north and east side.

I already knocked on mostly half of the north side, but I would always have a door opening with a different face. I would always ask how they are doing and I say I was just doing a check up around the pack grounds.

So far everything was fine with them, and they would ask if I wanted to come in but I would always say no thank you. Then I would go on to another house.

I checked the north side already now I already got some of the west side covered but still. No house was empty.

I sigh while I walked up the stairs to an older looking house and simply knock twice. I heard the wood creak inside the house by each step they would take towards the door. I rocked on my toes and heels and waited till they answered.

I heard the locks unlock and then slowly the door creaked open. The inside of the house was dark but what stood out was her shiny bright red eyes with a mix of gold in them.

I felt my mouth drop and my eyes grow wide. Then slowly the door open further open and the step and girl with shiny blonde hair step out. Her skin was some what tan while she was the same height as me.

Her face was in a glare while she crossed her arms across her chest while she leaned on the door post. "What now, Luna." She spat. I felt my eyes brows furrow together.

"What?"

Her glare still stayed while she didn't answer me but just stared.

"Um, well I'm not the Luna."

Her eyebrow rose, "how so? Aren't you Alcanders mate?"

"Um yes-"

"Then how are you not the Luna?" She said.

"We have...complications."

"Clearly it doesn't if you smell like him and wear his mark."

"Okay, I didn't want to talk about mine and Alcanders relationship, I came her to see this house-"

"Why? Huh, you're going to kill me too?" She spat. I got taken back by her answer.

"What? No, why would I come here to kill yo-"

"Last Alpha did it to my parents. Why wouldn't the son?" She growled.

"No, I just came here to check if this house had someone in it. And if it did I was going to ask if everything is fine."

Her jaw clenched and her hands tighten around her arms. "How can I know you won't tell."

"Well, you kinda trusted me when you open the door." Her mouth open but shut close while she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Listen, I didn't come here to kill you, all I did was see if this house had someone living in it."

"Well it does. Now please," she pushed herself off the door post and took a step back into the house. "Leave." She was about to slam the door, but my hand shot up and held the door.

"Wait, I'm not going to tell Alcander. I swear. But what's your name?"

She looked me toe up and then her eyes rested on mine. "Angelia."

My hand still held the door open, but she didn't seem to close it. "Mines Jenna. Jenna Knox."

" Just Angelia." We stood there staring at each other and then she sighed. "Come in I guess." She left the door open and then her figure disappeared in the darkness.

I slowly walked in and slowly shut the door behind me. The door creaked so loud that I felt my heart start to beat faster. When the door shut completely, all I can see was darkness, I had to blink a couple of times for my eyes to some what adjust to it. I started to walk but end up hitting my leg with something.

I bit my lip because it hit me right in my shin.
"Oh yeah. I forgot you guys can't see things." She yelled.

I was rubbing my leg but I felt my eyebrows come together. "What?"

"Come on. Over here." He voice said further down the darkness.

"I can't see." I said. I really can't see. Even if my eyes try to adjust I just can't see. I even switched to our grey eyes but still nothing. "What the hell." I murmured.

"Ugh. Here-" I felt her hand wrap around my arm and she pulled me trough the dark maze. She pushed me down and I shot up my arms trying to grab her but I ended up on something. It felt like a couch I think. I looked up and all I see is her eyes. Then out of nowhere light came from my side.

The light lit up the room and I looked down and saw I was on a couch while she was standing a few feet away from me holding a candle in her hand. "Sorry, I don't have electricity so I use candles. Well, I also prefer the dark."

"Huh, that's pretty weird but ehh. I know a lot of weird people." I said while I made myself comfy. "How did you turn that on?" I asked while I looked at the flame.

"Just blew on it because the ashes were still glowing." She said looking at the flame then back at me.

"Do you ever go out of here?" I asked.

"Not really. I only go out to get food but another then that I stay inside."

I wanted to ask how her skin is tan then but I didn't want to ruin this. "So, how are your eyes red and gold." I asked while staring at them.

She looked at me and then tilt her head,"why?"

"Just asking, because they are really beautiful."

I saw her lips grow to a small smile. "I like you Jenna. Unlike others I knew in the past."

"Thank you. And I know how you feel."

"You do, or is it the other way around? Other disliking you." She said while she sets the candle down. I felt my eyebrows furrowed.

"What?-"

"Others disliking you. Like Kalmin?" She said crossing her arms.

"How do you know about Kalmin?" I said getting up. She smirked.

"Jenna. My eyes aren't like this for a reason. I'm a hybrid."

*****

:)

How is this one?

Angelia is going to be my favorite. :)

She'll be in this story now. ;)

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 158K 59
"You may think you're the strongest and the most feared, but I would never be scared of you." I growled while my back hit the wall. He continues to...
547K 16K 25
[ Highest Rank: #71 in Werewolf ] His face, still, nearly inches away from mine. The deep, blue eyes that would pierce my dreams from now on. And his...
MINE. By Dada

Werewolf

1.7M 51.8K 31
"MINE" he growled into my neck. Inhaling my scent deeply, my wolf whimpered under his touch. Electrifying feels going up and down my body. "Mine" I r...
1.1M 41.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...