Minecraft Story Mode: A Diffe...

By RealWildGamer

Jessica aka Jessie, daughter of The Founder and heir to Sky City's throne, has always been a great builder li... More

It's tough being a princess
Feisty Princess?
Eversource?
Trouble
Goodbye??
Well... Hello
Rude
Tipped Arrows
Murder Mystery
SPARKLEZ?! WILD?!
Snow Board
Who's next?
Killer
Redness Madness
Unmasked
A/N
A/N
Cassie
Taken
Harper
Lab
A/N
AN
AN 2.0

Meeting PAMA

909 29 34
By RealWildGamer

Jessie struggled getting out of the Zombies grip. Surprisingly they were stronger than the ones they had ran into in the other worlds.

"Jessie." A robotic like voice came. She recognized it. But it was much bigger and louder and.....male?

"Where have you been?" The robotic voice came once again. The zombies suddenly dropped her on the ground. She stood up seeing white ground a machine kind of thing in front if her. She turned around as she dusted herself off and before her was a large screen with a giant face.

"PAMA?" She gasped. Oh no!

"Jessie." It smiled. "Such. Grown up. You are."

"You...too." She smiled weakly.

"How did you get here?"

"Um....I walked?" She knew what it wanted. And she was not about to give it to it.

"Jessica." It spoke again. It rarely called her Jessica. "Where is it?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jessie refused to speak again. She knew it would get mad, but she didn't care. PAMA could get as mad as it wanted.

"Don't be stubborn." It said. "You know where it is." Jessie gave it her back. She refused to speak and that made PAMA angry. "I don't want to hurt you Jessica." Jessie still didn't speak.

"Jessica!" She turned around to see Lukas and the rest of the gang.

"Shhhh." She motioned to him. He smiled sheepishly as the group walked onto where she stood. Lukas stood beside her.

"New comers." PAMA smiled.

"What the heck is that?" Lukas asked. Jessie only stayed quiet again.

"I am PAMA. " It answered.

"This may sound like a stupid question but what IS PAMA?" Jesse asked standing in front his friends.

"I am what you may call a computer." It spoke. "A thinking machine. But there has never been a computer quite like me." It smiled once again.

Jessica has heard this speech before. They made a big mistake coming into this world. Harper, one of her 'Aunts', barely got her and her mother out alive.

Flashback

9 year old Jessica is holding a small version of PAMA

"We'll always be friends right?" Jessie asks.

"Of course." PAMA promises. "I promise to never hurt my friends."

That promise didn't last very long.

"Alright." Harper smiled. "I got all the chips on some of the monsters. Lets get this computer working shall we?" Jessica smiled brightly and put down PAMA on the floor. Its smile glitched in and out before its entire face going red.

Moments later Chaos began.

"Run through the portal!" Harper told Isa and Jessica.

"Aunt Harper!" Jessica yelled as Isa brought her through. That was 8 years ago.

End of Flashback

"You're only making this more difficult Jessie." PAMA spoke to Jessica once again.

"How do you know my name?" Jesse asked.

"He wasn't speaking to you." Jessica glared at PAMA.

"Tell me where it is." PAMA spoke again.

"I don't know where it is." Jessie admitted.

"What does it want?" Jesse asked. The platform that they stood on shook.

"Where is the exit portal Jessie?!" PAMA was really mad now!

"You re-entered this world Jessie. Where there is an entrance there is also an exit." PAMA argued.

"Well hate to break it to you but we've been through a lot of portals for the past 4 weeks and it hasn't been easy finding the exit portal for none of them." Jessie informed. "Just because we were able to come in here doesn't mean we know where the exit is."

"You're lying." PAMA spoke. "You know it's no good to lie to me."

"Gah!" She and her friends were suddenly grabbed by the arms and held back. Jessie knew her time was up. When she was 8 years old, she had helped Harper design PAMA. One of the features was that when she made PAMA mad enough, PAMA would break down. It didn't work now.

"I'm sorry guys." Jessie frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"I thought if I made it angry enough, PAMA would break down. Apparently it disabled that feature." Jessie frowned.

"Wait, so you've been here before?" Ivor asked. "Do you know a woman with dark skin and snow white hair?"

"What woman?!" Jessie's eyes widen.

"I'm really sorry it has to be this way Jessica." PAMA said.

"You're making a big mistake PAMA." Jesse stopped. "I never go down without a fight." PAMA got angry again.

"Welcome Petra." PAMA said. Jesse, Jessie and Ivor gasped at the sight of Petra with red glowing eyes. Jessie was pulled next.

"You promised PAMA!!" She shouted, anger in her eyes.

"You didn't coroporate." PAMA frowned. "I need an alternate way to get to your brain."

"Don't forget what I can do PAMA." Jessie held her ground.

"Welcome Lukas." PAMA suddenly said. Jessie turned her head to see Lukas. His eyes glowing red and a blank expression plastered in his face. PAMA glared.

"Hey PAMA!" Jesse suddenly called. "Trust me when I tell you: Trust no one." Jesse smirked. PAMA looked confused. It fuzed in and out.

"Diverting power!" It shut down. Jessie, Jesse and Ivor were free.

"We're free!" Ivor cheered.

"Good job you guys!" Jessie turned around to see an older looking lady. Her skin was as dark and she had brown eyes. Her hair was white and she wore a yellow jumpsuit outfit with a brown hoodie, black goggles, black gloves and black shoes.

"Aunt Harper?!" Jessie said in a surprised tone.

"Jessica?!" Harper was just as surprised as her. "You three need to get out of here. PAMA is a faster learner than you think."

"Paradox on hold." PAMA spoke again as Harper gave it her back, rolling her eyes. "Gasp. My creator. Have you finally decided to merge with me?"

"Oh don't you start with that again." She turned around. "Come on you guys!" She jumped off the roof of a home, she was standing on. "This way!"

"What about Petra and Lukas?" Jesse asked.

"There's no time." Jessie told him and ran down the stairs. Ivor shrugged and followed after her, Jesse got the message and followed quickly after them. They ran through mobs of people and monsters. Jessie recognized some.

"Don't run Jessica." One stood in front of her.

"Uncle Ron?" She stared at him. "Wow. I'll tell you one thing, PAMA did succeed in making SOMEONE useful. No offense Uncle Ron." Ron only stared at her blankly but she could tell he wasn't happy with her statement.

"Don't make things harder than it needs to be Jessica." He spoke again and attempted to grab her.

"Nope!" She dogged him and ran off.

"How many Aunts and Uncles do you HAVE?!" Jesse asked as they ran.

"They're not really related to me." She said. "I just call them that. Harper on the other hand is more of my grandma but she doesn't like me to call her that."

"She's married?" Ivor asked, a bit of disappointment in his voice.

"No." Jesse shook her head. "But she did raise my mom." She told him. "Gah!" They stoped abruptly.

"We'll never survive jumping down." Ivor looked down at the canyon.

"We would with these." Jesse took out three Ender Pearls and handed one to Jessie and Ivor.

"Great idea." Jessie complemented. "Now to throw them in the right spot." Jesse looked around.

"There!" He pointed to an open field and the three tossed it.

"As soon as they land-" Ivor began but the sound of the controlled citizens interrupted him. Jessie looked at Lukas as he approached her. He held his arms wide ready to grab her. He was cute and admitted to having a crush on him to Petra by now but if he was going to hold, this was not how it was going to go down.

"Snap out of it Lukas!" She shouted at him. Why haven't that landed yet?!

"Don't go Jessie." PAMA spoke through him.

Zing!!

They suddenly fell on hot ground.

"Why is that so disorienting?" Jesse stood while helping Jessie up as well.

"Lets move." Harper suddenly appeared grabbing Jessie by the wrist and pulled her along. Jessie didn't force herself and followed.

"Wow. She is amazing." Ivor commented. He turned around. "Oh no."

"Run!" Jesse told him and ran after Harper and Jessie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 619 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
19.1K 477 23
Note: Both female and male Jesse will be in this story. This story will have smut and some violence. If you hate violence and smut then get out. This...
54K 1.1K 26
Destiny is the daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine and she also a princess living in Auradon where she goes to school to become beautiful young princess...
22.2K 699 38
A sky army and minecraft diaries collab When Jess, Jin, Shelby, Ross, Alesa, sky, Unica and Barney travel to another dimension Jess sees a couple of...