Breathless( Lauren, Y/N)

By map0902

Unknown: Bitchhh answer meee. Me: Umm...who is this? Unknown: Lauren from hot topic... More

one
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
SEQUAL
HEYYYYYY!!

Fourteen

538 11 1
By map0902

(Trigger Warning)

Lauren's POV

I had been laying on Y/N's bed awake for almost forty minutes, we had been sleeping for almost three hours.

I opened my eyes and I could barely see anything, but I could feel that Y/N was still nuzzled into my chest.

I saw head lights come down Y/N's street and noticed them pull into the driveway. I got off of the bed and layed Y/N's head down on a pillow.

I walked over to the window to see if it was Kalani and it was two older girls that had long brown hair just like Y/N did.

"Uhhhh Lolo come back to bed." I looked behind me and saw my girlfriend rolling around.

"Babe, there are two girls in your driveway?" She quickly got up and ran over to the window where I was.

Without even saying anything she basically flew down the stairs into the front lawn. I followed her to make sure they weren't complete strangers.

Once I got outside she was in one of the girls arms, hugging her really tight.

I can't lie and say that I wasn't jealous, but I didn't really care about that right now. All I cared about way my girlfriends saftey.

"I missed you so m-much.." Y/N pressed her head into the other girls chest. That taller girl kissed her head, while the second girl walked over and joined them in there long hug.

After they separated I saw Y/N wipe tears away from her eyes so I walked over to her and placed my hand on her lower back.

"You alright baby?" I whispered.

"Ye-yeah. These are my sisters...Kadence and Riley...." Both the girls stood in front of us and gave me a smile.

"Not to be rude, but who are?" The one sister laughed.

"I'm Lauren Jauregui....Your sisters girlfriend." I rubbed the back of my neck and Y/N stood on her tiptoes giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I can tell your nervous. I love you." The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. What is this girl doing to me?

"Oh um...We didn't know our little sister was gay?" They both looked over to Y/N who was now rubbing her neck.

"Yeah well Ive known for a long time, but was to scared to tell you. Since you guys were moving away, I didn't think you cared so I just didn't tell you....Mom said she would tell everyone, but she didn't tell me she was leaving either so..." I could tell she was getting upset so I pulled her head over and layed it against my chest.

I whispered softly in her ear.

"I love you so much. It's going to be alright I'm here, your sisters are here and Your friends are here." Her eyes started to tear up and I kissed the top of her head holding her in my arms tight.

"Well can we go inside? It's kind of chilly outside." I nodded and they took all there stuff inside. I had Y/N's front up against mine so I just bent down and grabbed the back of her thighs and picked her up so I could carry her.

She placed tender kisses on my neck and under my jaw.

"You finally said it back." She said just above a whisper.

"Yeah, I know. I love you baby girl." I felt her smile against my skin and I placed her onto the long 'L' shape part of the couch.

Y/N's POV

"So tell us....Why did you think we wouldn't care just because we were moving away?" Kadence walked from the kitchen with a glass of water and two Ibuprofen, setting them in front of me.

"What are these for?" I raised and eyebrow.

"I know how to take care of my little sister. I know you have been crying a lot tonight and your probably have a headache....I remember giving those to you after you had your panic attacks." She patted my shoulder and sat down on the love seat across from me.

I quickly drank some water and took the pills in my right hand, popping them in my mouth.

"Okay so get back to why you didn't tell us?" I sighed then Lauren put her arm around my waist, pulling me into her side.

"I didn't feel like you guys would care because you didn't seem to like me much anymore...Every time I went to talk to you, you guys wanted to hangout with your friends or boyfriends...I was alone up until Aaron had come along.....I sat in his room talking to him, even though he didn't understand me..." I let a few tears escape my eyes, before Lauren wiped them away.

"I basically lost my best friends and it sucked...Kalani and Maddie started to hang out more and I didn't get invited to go anywhere with them.....That's when..-" I went silent for a few seconds and looked into Kadence's eyes. That's when I completely lost it and my eyes started to well up with warm tears.

"Awe baby don't cry!" My girlfriend pulled me onto her lap and I straddled her laying my head on her chest.

"Y/N....We are so sorry.. If we weren't such stupid teenagers we would have given you our time...Was this why you went into that deep depression?" Riley asked with a guilty tone.

I turned my around and saw that my sisters were both holding hands and tears coming from there eyes.

I nodded and that's when Kadence stood up and threw her adidas hat onto the ground.

"I'm so sorry Y/N..If we would have been better sisters maybe you wouldn't have tried to ki-" Riley got off of the chair and ran over to my sister engulfing her in a hug.

"Shhhhh she's fine, we still have her with us." She was stroking her face trying to calm her down. I turned my face back to Lauren's and I saw tears in her eyes.

"Lolo what's wrong?" She lowered her head and and I took my hand and lifted up her chin.

"What were they just saying about you being with them still?" Tears were rolling down her cheeks and I wanted them to stop.

"It's nothing. I'm okay now." She shook her head.

"No...No just tell me. Please?" I bite my lip trying to stop my crying from going any further.

"I tried to kill myself over a year ago...." I was now the person lowering my head and I caught my face with my hands.

"I'm so glad your here, but why baby? Why end something that was only going to get better?" I shook my head.

"Honestly I don't know...I was basically losing everyone and my parents didn't pay any attention to me because they were always talking about the new baby." She threw her arms around my body and squeezed me.

"I fucking love you and I will never stop. I will marry you one day Y/N Allyson Johnson...Don't ever forget that. We WILL have our happy ever after..." I let the smile creep onto my lips and I took my thumb wiping Lauren's tears away while she did the same to mine.

"Kadence..Please don't think this is your fault...I was the one who slit there wrists, I was the one who jumped in front of that car...Not anyone else. I take full responsibility and I'm so sorry I put you through pain." I got off of Lauren's lap and walked over to both of my sisters and hugging them.

Kadence's POV

" I can still remember that day clearly..." I said as I stared at Y/N's beautiful face...

"Babe can you make sure to wake both of your sisters? Papa went to work really early this morning and work called me just now and they need me." I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah sure, I'm in charge right?" She nodded and closed my door.

I noticed that mom had finally left by the time I was done showering so it was now time to get the twerps up.

I first started in Rileys room.

"Asshole it's time for school get up!" She shot up and hit her head against the wall in the process.

"Dick, you couldn't be nice for once and gently tap my shoulder or something?" I shook my head and laughed walking across the hallway to Y/N's room.

I entered her room and saw her holding her stuffed giraffe that she's had ever since she was little... His name was Mr. Snuggles.

"Y/N/N you need to get up. I know you were up late watching 'Kate plus 8' but you still have to go to school." I didn't yell at her like I did Riley I just simply told her.

She rolled around for a second then finally sat up stretching her arms.

"Okay...I'll be down in a few minutes." She got off of her bed and walked to her closet while I went back to my room.

Everyone was downstairs now

"Do you guys want to stop for breakfast or just wait until lunch?" Riley threw her bag on her back and walked to the door.

"I'm not really hungry right now...Can we wait until lunch?" I looked over at Y/N who was just staring into space.

"Y/N? Do you wanna stop to get food?" Her face turned green and she shook her head.

"Okay well then let's go." We all walked out of  the house and I locked it up.

At school

"Okay we will meet back at the car at the end of the day. No later then 3:20 okay?" Both my sisters nodded and went to walk away, but I got a text from our mom.

Birth giver💕:
  I have to stay at work until really late tonight and papa has a double shift. Make sure you guys all eat and have fun! I love you!
Sent at 7:36 am

I look up and run over to my sisters who were almost inside the school.

"Guys! Mom said she will be home and super late and papa has a double shift. It's going to be just us tonight." I smiled and so did Riley, but Y/N shrugged and walked away.

At the end of the day

"It's literally 3:30 I told Kira that we would be at the mall by 4. Where the he'll is Y/-" I stopped talking when I saw Y/N walking out of the school. She got close to the car and I started yelling.

"What the hell! I told you to be back here at a specific time! Where were you?" She jumped backward and looked quite shocked.

"I was in the office. I'm sorry I was sent there..." I was about flip if she got in trouble.

"What did you do?" She shook her head.

"I just needed to talk to Mrs. Kendrick...That's all." She lowered her head and got in the car.

Once we were all in the car I started it and drove us home.

At home

"Okay Y/N are you coming to the mall with us?" She took her earbud out of her ear and shook her head.

"No I um... I have some stuff to do..." My eyes widened and I was kind of pissed that she didn't want to go.

"Fine you don't have to be a bitch about it." She shoved her earbud back in and ran into the house.

"God what is her problem lately?" Riley asked.

"We were like this a few years ago to. It's just puberty catching up to her." She nodded and walked into the house throwing her bag on the stairs.

"Y/N get down here!" She walked down the stairs and her cheeks were shiny and her eyes were really red. I didn't let it phase me.

"We are leaving now. Do you want us to grab you anything?" She shook her head.

"Okay well don't complain when you don't get anything. We can't read your mind." Her lip quivered and she ran back up the stairs without saying a word.

I felt a wave of guilt flash over me when I saw her like that. I didn't even barely do anything.

"Okay let's go chick. Kira has been waiting!" We both run out of the house and hop in my car.

Back home after mall

I told Riley that she could go to the movies with her friend Erica as long as she got a ride home.

So it was just me and Y/N for a while. I bought the movie 'Blended' because she really loves Drew Barrymore an Adam Sandler movies. I thought maybe this could make up for me being so mean earlier. I could cuddle her like old times.

I got back to the house and saw that the only light in the house that was on was Y/N's. I'm surprised she isn't down stairs watching the big TV. Maybe she got Maddie and Kalani to come over?

I entered the front door and didn't see Y/N so I ran up the stairs to see if she wanted to watch the movie, but when I got into her room I was shocked.

She was laying on her blood covered bed with her legs and wrists cut open.

"Y/N! Y/N NO! STOP OH MY GO WAKE UP! WAKE UPPPP!!!" I went over to her and lightly hit her face, she was really cold, but I could she she was breathing.

"Stop.." I looked at her face and noticed her eyes were opened, but she was getting very pale.

"Just stop please?" I shook my head while ferociously wiping the tears off my face.

"NO Y/N! YOU NEED FUCKING HELP!" I went to take my phone out of my pocket, but she grabbed my wrist and took the phone out of my hand throwing across the room.

"I said please?" I watched tears roll down her cheek.

"I can't see you like this. I need to call mom!" She stood up from her bed and some how for all the strength to run outside.

"Get back her Y/N!" She didn't stop, she just kept running.

"FUCK THERE IS A CAR THERE! STOP!" A black Nissan car swerved in front of my sister and luckily they missed her.

That car had passed and she fell to her knee's in the middle of the road. I ran and pulled her off to the side walk.

She was violently crying and getting paler by the second.

"I'm getting you help. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.."

Flash back ended.

"Then that's when I called an ambulance and my mom....Y/N got treatment and she is better now. Right?" My sister nodded and walked over to her girlfriend who was crying.

"Baby I'm still here...I love you and won't leave you. I'm better, I'm better.." she kissed Lauren and they sat together on the couch.

"We will talk about everything else in the morning. I'm already signed over as your legal guardian since Mom did that without me knowing, but I'm glad she did. I want you to get some sleep okay? I love you." I gave my sister a kiss on the forehead and I headed off to our parents old room and got ready for bed.

A/N( Holy damn that was an intense chapter. I just want you to know that this story isn't all sad, so don't give up on me! And if any of you ever think of hurting yourself or others, please get help. Please please pleeease get help. I cannot stress this enough. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment and vote!)💕✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5K 36
Unknown Number: wassup Me: uh, who's this? Unknown Number: Oh shit, wrong number, sorry :) *text message ff* Copyright ©️ 2016
378K 7.6K 41
Unknown number: I'm harry Styles Me: lol ur not harry styles
HER By ?

Fanfiction

738K 23.3K 72
"I'm not a lesbian, I just appreciate the fact that girls can be as hot as guys" That's what I believed, until I met her. G!p Lauren (Photos and ot...
24.6K 1.6K 25
When Jeremy accidentally pressed the wrong number and texted someone he doesn't know, he never expected it to end in a new friend (even though he doe...