Daughter of Aslan

Von lifesaverss

"Kneel for your mighty queen." "Kneel for the daughter of Aslan" A fiction I wrote in 2014, so a big sorry in... Mehr

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

7.

1.9K 30 3
Von lifesaverss

{ NORMAL WORLD }

It was a rainy day in England.

"Let's play hide and seek." Lucy grabbed Peter and Susan by the hand. Both of then shrugged, they didn't really feel like playing a game this afternoon.

"Pleasee?" She begged.

Peter and Susan looked at each other, both the same expression on their face. How could they say no to their little sister?

"Fine, Ed? Are you in as well?" Susan called, Edmund sat in a big, cozy chair as he was very occupied with reading his book. If there was one thing he was interested in, it would be books.

"Hmm... Maybe." He answered, still focussed on his book.

"Why do you read Ed?" Lucy asked her brother.

"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside their story and live them" He explained to her. She nodded, despite not understanding anything he had just said.

Edmund was a very clever boy, but he had problems with jealousy, mostly on his big brother, Peter. He would feel himself as an outsider when the other three were busy and having fun. Reading books was helping him to forget about that.

For him, reading provided the ability to step into another world.

"Fine, I'm in." He said, standing up as he put a note between the page he had read as last and then closed the book, puting it aside.

"You seek, we have got 20 seconds."
Peter explained him and he groaned, he hated playing being the one to seek the others.

The three siblings ran away, as Edmund was counting.

"1....2......3............13.........19.....20, DONE I'M GONNA FIND YOU!!!" He yelled out. He began searching for his siblings. Even though he had agreed on playing this game, he was rather motivated to find them so he could quit the game.

Meanwhile

Lucy heard soft footsteps, but she wasn't sure from who it was. As it might be Edmund as well, she decided to just run into the room that she reached at first. She didn't want to be found.

Once she opened the door she saw the room was all empty.

Well... Not completely.

There was a huge thing under a white sheet.
She pulled away the white sheets.

Once the thing was revealed she saw it was a wardrobe.

She smiled proudly at her hiding spot, opening the door and stepping inside. She didn't want to shut the door, which is why she allowed a small space before complete closure.

Once she got in, she was pushed against different kinds of warm, cozy fur coats. She stepped backwards to try and find a narrow space she could stay, but soon found out she was able to step further and further into the wardrobe as if there was no end to it.

Suddenly she fell onto something cold and soft, the ground crushing when she made contact with it. As she looked up she saw snow. She looked around her, noticing that she was in a forest with multiple trees which looked like christmas trees without their christmas-decor and star things in it.

It looked like a winter wonderland and she was amazed by the sight of it.

Her young, yet wise mind urged her let her walk further into the forest, she didn't think of any danger that could appear.

She saw a lamp post in the middle of a place were only lay snow.
She heard some triples and saw two little goat feet step by underneath the bushes that surrounded the open spot. She went into awe, and stepped towards them.

Once she was fairly close, the mysterious goat feet stopped. A head peaked from behind the bushes.
She then saw a manly upperbody on the lower 'goat' body. Something she had definitely not expected.

So as creature saw her, and she saw him, they both screamed.

He then jumped up and ran behind a tree, but let all his belongings fall down in the snow.

After a few minutes Lucy recovered from being so shocked anymore, and took the courage to walk and help the creature she had never seen before.

She picked the things up that were on the ground, and the creature slowly stepped forward, still hesitating.
She handed him his things.

That was the moment were the two of them first smiled at each other

"Hi, I'm Lucy." She smiled giving him a hand.

But he didn't think of giving her a hand, and wore a confused look on his face.

"This is what people do when they meet each other, they shake hands."
She explained nicely.

His face lit up and he nodded understandly.

"Oh sorry! Hi there, I'm Mr. Tumnus."

She nodded and smiled.

"May I ask you a question?" She wanted to ask what he was, it was exactly what she was planning on doing. Never had she seen a person with a body of a man and legs of a goat.

"You can."

"What are you?" She asked.

"I had the same question for you, I'm a faun."

"I'm... I'm a human." She was still wearing a smile on her face.

"A human?" He asked in disbelief. He couldn't believe his ears!

"Yes." She answered.

"Would you like to come with me, to my house?" He asks her. Lucy had always been taught never to go home with a stranger.

"Hmm... I don't think I have got enough time, just for a little while you mean?"
However, the faun seemed extremely nice and so she thought it might be okay.

"Yes, but it's only just around the corner, and there will be a glorious fire with toast and tea and cakes." He smiled.

"And perhaps... We'll even break into sardines" He adds.

"I don't know." Lucy thought.

"Come on, it's not everyday I get to know a new friend."

After thinking for a while, the little young girl gave in.
"I suppose I could come for a little while... If you have sardines" She grinned.

Together they walked to a small house, Mr. Tumnus' house.

"This is my place!" The faun smiled proudly, and went inside. As Lucy stepped in, she immediately felt the warmth of the fireplace brushing against her skin.

"It is beautiful, warm and cozy, much better than out there." She said and he nodded.

"Please, sit here." He motioned her to sit at the place he now moved a chair to. She sat on the place where Julia had always sat.

Lucy scanned the room and noticed a little flute just as Mr. Tumnus gave her a warm cup of tea. He noticed her staring at the flute. After slowly grabbing him, he asked,

"Could I play something for you?"

"Of course!" She took a sip of her tea and after placing it down, put her small hands on her knees.

He brings the flute to his mouth, and makes the most beautiful sound she ever heard.

[Song : Lullaby]

Lucy looked at the fire as suddenly she started to see various figures in it.
As the music came louder and heavier the figures where gone wilder, it looked like a war.
The fire was outrageous and she felt her heart beating fast.

Once he stopped, the fire war was gone.

And Lucy, she fell into a deep sleep.

At this moment Mr. Tumnus began to feel extremely bad. He wasn't doing the right thing, and it should stop now. Why would he bring such a lovely young girl into this big mess? She probably wouldn't even be one of the four chosen...

He sits on the stairs. He has done something awful, he had to make this right.

As Lucy woke up, fluttering her eyes open, she noticed Mr. Tumnus was gone. She looked around and finally saw him, sitting on the stairs.
His head resting in his hands.

"Sir, what is wrong?" She asked.

"I'm sorry for being such a bad friend- no I don't deserve that word I'm sorry!"
His words were confusing. What is going on?, Lucy wondered. What was his reason for him to be apologising to her?

"Why? What do you mean?" She asked.

"For kidnapping you, I... Narnia... A war is coming and the prophecy said exactly four human siblings, I thought if I already had one... I was so stupid... I thought if I had you I could give you to the white queen and hope she would quit. I fear this is a war the narnies will not win, I'm afraid Lucy, so afraid" He cries out.

Lucy sits down beside him and put a petite arm around him.

"No worries, look, you didn't kidnap me to the witch now did you?" She chuckled. His fear was understandable.

He sighed.

"And we're still friends!" She smiled at him, and he looks up giving her a little sad smile.

"I think it is time to bring you home, while we still have time."
He tells, immediately grabbing her by the hand and together they run back to the place it all began.

"Bye, I'll see you soon!" Lucy waved.

"Bye little girl!" Mr. Tumnus said, he sighed. He was happy they had made it before the White With could approach them.

They both part their ways after their magical encounter.

{ NORMAL WORLD }

"Guys!" Lucy yelled, running through the halls.

"Lu Found you!"

"Doesn't matter Ed, guys come here I need to tell you something m!" Lucy jumped up and down from excitement.

Slowly Peter and Susan came in. Why was their little sister so excited?

"Found you Pet and Sus!" Edmund yelled, he was glad Lucy had made his older siblings to come back. Since he practically had found them now, he wouldn't have to play anymore.

"Not now, Ed" Peter said.

Edmund huffed. Were they ever going to respond to him in a normal way?

"Guys I, There is another world in the closet!" Lucy shrieked, eyes blinkinh ever so brightly.

The others looked at each other.

"Lucy, there isn't such a thing like that." Peter said. He wouldn't believe something as imaginative as his sister came up with just now.

"Lucy, maybe you have been dreaming."

"No! I met Mr. Tumnus there, we're friends now, I know it is real!" She said, she knew it was real, but she was sad that the other three siblings didn't believe her.

"I bet you're lying, and just telling a fairy tail!" Edmund said, reacting his anger on Lucy. He knew he shouldn't have but he was done with his siblings crap at the moment.

Tears form in her eyes and she ran away.

"Edmund, why on earth would you say that!" Susan snapped, then ran together with Peter after Lucy.

McReady didn't like loud noises, and they made a lot of noise at this moment. Peter and Susan were both afraid of a crying Lucy running into a non supportive McReady.

Howeve, in their luck, when peter and Susan came on the place were Lucy was, she was in the arms of the professor. He lived in the house as well.

But then, miss McReady walked in.
She gasped.

"I'm sorry Professor!" She says, when she sees Lucy crying in his arms. She felt highly disappointed in the children as she thought she taught them well not to disturb the professor.

"I don't care." He smiles down at the young girl, and motions for the others to go away.
They all silently obeyed.

Whenthe professor was finally alone with Lucy, he asked,

"Why are you crying my child?"

She sniffed "My brothers and sister don't believe me, I went into a new land! I met a faun!"

"They're crazy not to believe you." He whispers.

"Now wipe your tears and go play, I'm sure the time will pass by and there will be a change in things."

She nods, and wiping away her tears, then walked out to return to her room.

Peter had stand in the corner of the door outside the room.

"Peter, come here." The professor demanded him, in a nice way. He already knew Peter was behind the walls, eavesdropping to make sure his little sister was okay. It was a sweet gesture.

"I'm sorry for my little sister, she was just dreaming." Peter apologized.

"No, I think she wasn't, have you listened to what she said?"

Peter nods. "Yes, but it can't be true, am I suppose to believe a seven year old girl about a new magical land with Fauns?" He strikes his hand through his hair.

"It isn't a punishment to believe her, show her some trust."

"So you say I should believe her."

The professor gave him a look, and slightly nods.

____

Mr. Tumnus was watching the weather from inside.
Tiny snowflakes fell down on the ground, each of the thousands had their own shape.

He sighs, thinking about Julia and him. He really misses her. He misses laughing at the young and little lioness as she showed her undoubtedly brave side... But now, now he met a new friend, and had betrayed her, he felt like he couldn't have done something any worse than that. Even though if he had good intentions, it was wrong.

Lucy had said it wasn't a real big problem, still he felt awful.

{ ASLAN'S LAND }

Julia was looking down at Narnia. All of a sudden she heard a song. It was played by a flute, which would probably be Mr. Tumnus'.

She smiles as she thinks the the memories they hade made in the past. They had spend so much time together.

"Daughter, you're thinking about so much, tell me about it." The big Lion said.

She nods.

"I was thinking about Mr. Tumnus, I heard his melody of flute today." She tells her father. He smiled.

"That is because from here you can see and hear mostly everything."

"Aslan- I mean father?" Julia turned around a little to face her father.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you live on land, but here?"

"If that is your question, then I am sorry but I can't tell you. You may or may not will find it soon my dear."

She didn't knew what he meant by 'you may or may not will see it soon'

What was coming soon was the four kids and the war. Not more and not less she thought. She wanted to ask Aslan but when she made her sentence clear in her head, ready to ask...
He was gone.

She walked on the puffy white fabric kind of place.
It was like a cloud, thick steam was coming from it.

She lay down, and closed her eyes.

Dreaming about her days with her favourite faun.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

211K 6.6K 20
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ‘π„π’πŽππ† π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ ❝ "You know, you seemed a lot nicer before you started training us." "We don't have time for...
3.7K 63 11
In which June Byrne, a regular girl from Finchley, a friend of the Pevensies, ends up going to Narnia. But she was not a part of their prophecy. Well...
135K 2.9K 25
~π΅π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝟣~ A Narnia Fic "I've had lots of troubles, so I write jolly tales." ~ Louisa May Alcott The story of Adeline Jemmings Kirke, a princess f...
387K 8.5K 55
"You're so beautiful" He whispered, the both of them shocked that he actually said it to her in the voice he had said in it. He didn't regret it one...