Lucy's Revenge

By UltimateAuthorQueen

When Lucy gets kicked out of Fairytail she gets all fired up. Along with Wendy ,who quited to help her BFF ou... More

The guild in guilt
Natsu's speech
Quitting
On my way
Mystery Man
Mr Mystery has a name
Sting
The Deal! Part 1
Author's Note
The Deal Part2
Author's Note
The Deal part 3
Author's Note(Yes! Again!)
The Deal Part 4
ANNOUNCEMENT
Announcement
The Deal Part 5
The Deal Part 6
Author's Note
Author's Note
Deal Part 8
Deal Part 9
The Journey
The Journey
CONTEST!!!
The Tavern Part 1
Author's Note!
*Contest End*
Author's Note
The Tavern-Part 2

The Deal Part 7

1K 29 6
By UltimateAuthorQueen

Lucy POV

I looked at Sting and I immediately felt all of my old feelings for him try to break through. I kept staring. Trying to keep up the wall in my heart and the wall that stopped all the tears (of relief, joy and sadness too) from flowing, I turned away. As I was about to walk out of the room, I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, keeping me in place.

Sting POV

I placed my hand on Lucy's shoulder. I was not about to let her slip away from my life again because where Lucy goes, there goes my happiness, fate and destiny.

Normal POV

Lucy turned. She looked into Sting's eyes. Sting met her gaze and...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
625K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
551K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
203K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...