Unordinary Chat noir x reader...

By moonchildrenophange

Oneshots that included Fluff,Angst maybe a little smut or lemon ;) More

The Visit |Chat x reader fluff
The next Chat
Yandere Ladybug
Our honeymoon Part 2
Jealous Chat
Cheater
The Beach Day
Fell in love with the Bad Boy
A Vampires love
The Beach Day part 2
Fighting pregnant
Fell in love with the bad boy part 2
Jealous Chat part 2
Love and Friendship
Thank you for 1k
How to get away with Murder
How to get away with Murder 3
A not so Cinderella Story part 1
How to get away with murder 4 [Ending]
A not so Cinderella story part 2 {Ending}
Fell in love with the bad boy
The truth {Trigger Warning}
Jealous Chat part 3
This is the End

How to get away with murder 2

3.1K 66 37
By moonchildrenophange

A Few weeks later:

I entered school and hid in a my locker to watch Adrien go to class. I watch him walk in but with a girl. Not just any girl it was Chloe. I recognized her blue eyes and blonde hair.

Her face was covered in hideous makeup and she was touching Adrien my Adrien. Calm Y/n we will kill her later. A voice told me. After they passed I came out of the locker.

Kissing the pictures I had took of Adrien the bell rung. I closed my locker and headed to class. On the way there someone ran into me.

Causing me to fall to the floor and the person on top of me. I looked up swearing to myself to kill whoever did this later. His teal eyes starred straight at me. Nathaniel I thought.

I felt something I only felt with Adrien. Thump thump my heart was beating. I quickly shoved him off me and ran to class.

Flustered I quietly made my way to my seat. In class I made my plan to kill her using an air conditioning. The covering had been lose for a while now.

I decided to do it after school. The bell rung signaling dismissal. I walked out of class trying to hide to fact that I was so excited.

I made my way to the rooftop where to air conditioning is located. I stopped in my tracks as I saw Chloe conveniently standing by it.

I made my way over to her without making a sound. She was facing the other way so she could not see me. When I got close enough I struck.

I pulled her ugly ponytail and opened to covering of the air conditioning. " Ouch that hurts " she wined. I shoved her head in it. Soon her whole body got tore to shreds.

Blood covered me as I watched in satisfaction. " Rest in pieces literally" I mumbled. I went to the girl bathroom and got  changed.

I cleaned up the blood with the cleaning supplies the janitor left on the roof. I went home with no since of regret.

At Your House

I got home and went to my room. I crossed out Chloe's face on the school picture we took. "I wonder who's next!" I thought.

*laughing in the corner at Chloe's death* Muahaha hahahha. Hope you enjoyed Chloe's deat... I mean the chapter. And Chloe's death. So who should die next?

Author~ Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 118 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
5.3K 35 11
! MATURE CONTENT ! Crush x Reader! Some chapters are based on some popular songs. Leave requests in the comments! Mostly male x female . Can do wlw...
10.2K 214 19
I one day decided to make some oneshots with Killermare and it created this. It is going to have other ships too but it is mainly focused on Killer a...
247K 4.3K 44
❒ π†π†π”πŠπ“π€π„ ΛšβΈ™ΝŽΫͺ۫⋆ δΈ€ a bunch of kookv oneshots that contains angst, smut, and fluff. random ideas i ever think of but doesn't have any potential...