How to get away with Murder 3

I rode my bike to school today because Mom left early to work. I got so lost in thought that didn't see that I was slowly steering off the sidewalk.

I quickly snapped out of my deep thought when I was violently pushed off my bike and on to the ground. I looked back glaring daggers but as my expression softened i realized who it was.

"Adrien" I mumbled under my breath as I looked down and held my hands to my heart. "You ok"his angelic voice rang through my head like a church bell on a Sunday mourning.

I quickly nodded and hopped on my bike. Riding away i wished i could stay longer. A blush appeared on my cheeks the more i thought about it.

At school I saw a magazine on the floor. Picking it up the cover had my precious innocent Adrien.

But all of his innocent was absorbed by this she-beast next to him. 'Lila' is her name and she is coming to our school.

"Time to get to plan a another murder" i thought laughing devilishly in my thoughts. I walked to class bleeding...i mean..blending in with the crowd of color coded hair colors.

Time Skip (After Class)

I decided to electorate her. "Impresses i know...i know not the most gory but it works" I told the voices. I walked to the rooftop to get a bucket of water.

When i got the water waited for Lila to come. I waited on the rooftop so i could dump it on her. A few mins later she showed up.

She was on the phone with someone talking about her next lie she will tell. Tilting the water bucket over the water spilled out like a waterfall.

Completing shocking her in the process. She ran to the bathroom but i beat her to it. I tampered with the lights so when she tries to turn it on it will electorate her.

I watched in the shadows as she walked toward the light switch. As she tried to turn on the lights electricity ran threw her whole body.

I was very satisfied as her lifeless body dropped to the floor. I picked up the corpse and carried it to the furnace.

I fire burned her body to a crisp. I was about to walk home excited to tell mom about my progress. I turned and saw Nathaniel by a tree starring a me.

I ran up to him grabbing my katana from my knee high stocking. I was about to slice his head clean off. Until a strong force held my arm.

I struggled to get out of his strong grip when suddenly he pulled my close to his and whisper in my ear" If you're going to kill do it already".

" Gladly"i replied without a second thought. But his grip only got stronger but then..........

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wonder what happens next? You will have to find out in the next chapter. Bye Reader~Chan~

Author~Chan

Bye!~