Sister sister ● A tale of thr...

By iminvisibleee

Elinor Salvatore is like any other teenager. The only difference is is that she is adopted and has no idea wh... More

Vampires?!

Who am i?

16 1 1
By iminvisibleee

All my life ive wanted just one thing: to know who i am. The life i know is going from foster home to foster home, and i wanted to know where i came from.

It all begun on the day i decided to find out. My search brought me  to a small town called Mystic Falls. "Ive heard of this place". I thought. This was the town where people go missing, only to be found a week later mauled by some animal.
"Where do i start?" I asked my friend Milly, who i was on the phone to. "Um, the police station seems like a good place." she replied.
So i marched into the station, trying to seem confident.
"Excuse, madam?"
A woman with short blonde hair turned around to look at me. I saw her badge. It read "Sherrif Forbes." Great. I was talking to the sherrif.
"Yes?" The sheriff said. I explaimed that i was looking for a place called the Salvatore boarding house. Salvatore is my last name, so it seemed like a good place to start. When i said the words, her face went as  pale as a ghosts. However, she told me where to go.

"Alright Mills, Im here." I explained with a shaky voice. "Good luck. Try not be too nervous, yeah Ellie?"
"Yeah" i replied. Though i was lying. I took a deep breath and tapped on the door. 5 seconds. No one answered. 10. still no reply. Then, a mans voice called "Come in!"
I stepped inside.

It was like a manor house, filled with old collectibles and the place was huge. The man who invited me in came round the corner. I had no idea that he could even hear me. When he saw me, he froze. "Ellie?" He murmed. "Y-yes. Have we met?" The mans fave sunk when i said this. "Oh, um, no. Someone told me you were coming."
"But I-"
"Im Damon Salvatore. An Uncle of yours."
How did he know who i was when i didnt tell anybody? Who was he?
"This way to your room. Your staying here now."
I felt my body follow him up the stairs, as if i had been compelled...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
82.6K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...