Accidental Father [1]

By ravsisrekt

"H-Hi." "Who are you?" the little boy questioned. "I'm," Hoseok struggled, "I uh, I'm your A-Appa..." - Watc... More

Prologue: What's Your Name?
Chapter 1: Invitation
Chapter 2: I Trust You
Chapter 3: I Have To Leave
Chapter 4: Let's Get To The Party!
Chapter 5: Stay Away From Me
Chapter 6: What A Cute Child!
Chapter 7: You Wanted Us Gone
Chapter 8: Cloud Nine
Chapter 9: Secret Friends
Chapter 10: It Matters
Chapter 11: You Avoiding Me?
Chapter 12: Jay Park [LMAO]
Chapter 13: Don't Move Away If I Kiss You Again
Chapter 14: Last Time
Chapter 15: I'm Your Appa
Chapter 16: Yeri Ran
Chapter 17: Before the Shoot
Chapter 19: She's Always Angry
Chapter 20: Animalistic
Chapter 21: Reoccurring Nightmare
Chapter 22: Our Son
Chapter 23: Shower Head
Chapter 24: Third Time's the Charm
Chapter 25: Maturity Can Wait
Chapter 26: A Little Jump to the End
Chapter 27: Picture Worth A Thousand Dollars
Chapter 28: I Quit
Chapter 29: I'll Always Protect You and Yeri
Chapter 30: The Bellhop's Interesting Life
Chapter 31: Taehyung's Koala Attack
Chapter 32: "Hoseok!"
Chapter 33: Night-Out Disaster
Chapter 34: He Knows What He Wants
Chapter 35: The Finale
SERIES COMPLETE

Chapter 18: Vomit

58.5K 2.5K 6.4K
By ravsisrekt

Have you ever innocently searched the internet only to be suddenly surprised by pornographic pop-ups? Have you ever casually strolled through the woods near your home only to spot a couple going at it against a tree by your trail? Have you ever obliviously turned a corner only to be jumped out at by an annoying sibling, friend, or stranger? What do these have in common? Let's analyze.

All regard a result of you shitting through your granny panties. That's what.

In all scenarios, one's initial reaction would be one they couldn't control. In Hoseok's case, it would be to jump in fright towards each. The reactions after is something his body took over to explore.

In this case. Right now. That is exactly what Hoseok will face—that initial reaction of fright and confusion to hit him at random because he didn't expect to see all that he saw this night.

.

.

.

It had been hours of running around. Allowed to come into the building, still in his disguise and glued to his son, Hoseok was a panting mess as the boy ran about while stuck hidden. Refusing to leave the lobby area at first as you were directed away by many men and women, Hoseok couldn't help but watch you walk away.

Now alone with your son, it was nice at first. Talking and talking resulted in more bonding time, however, this only made Hoseok more irritable as here he sat, an idol with a fake beard on pretending to be PD Nim's assistant while the love of his life—you—were behind closed doors somewhere doing things Hoseok could only imagine. The man was close to freaking out as his mind warped in thinking of the worst possible scenarios.

When PD Nim left to manage the shoot after returning and discussing paperwork in the lobby, Hoseok simply grew more agitated, his knee bouncing up and down fast while sitting next to Yeri who was simply watching him.

It was an almost relief when they were escorted out of the lobby and towards another room joint with the dance studio where the scenes involving a bed was being shot at. Trying to poke his head around like a lost puppy, it didn't work when Yeri closed the door for him and dragged him to the couches in the room.

"Appa let her work, we're going to see celebrities today!"

Hoseok's brows furrowed at that. "As in around? Or are they specifically coming to greet you?"

Yeri simply grinned and Hoseok's teeth clamped shut as he forced his sun glasses on from earlier and fixed his fake beard which was starting to tether away little by little. And with that, he was ready for the familiar faces he was about to see walk through the front doors, only to pretend to be a nobody as he sat and watched Yeri fan boy.

That's exactly what happened. Although it was fun to see Yeri so overly excited, the fact that he kept calling out for his father to take pictures and greet the rappers was an entirely different ordeal. At first it was refreshing and sweet, but when certain faces strolled through that intimidated Hoseok, he felt safe behind his hidden persona.

"We meet everyone?" Hoseok asked, tired as he slumped onto the couch and laid his head back to rest. He hadn't been this tired ever, yet Yeri brought all that out of him. He wasn't complaining however, seeing the little one smile and laugh was what Hoseok yearned for these past years.

Missing out on four years of laughter and joy with the boy...it was nice to slowly fill in that hole of curiousity and pain.

"We still have Mommy's favourite who hasn't come yet. He's really nice Appa I can't wait," Yeri chimed, wiggling his feet before giggling and standing onto his feet on the couch. Slumping onto Hoseok who grunted and patted the boy's back, Yeri squealed in excitement over everyone he had met.

"Appa?"

"Hm?" Hoseok asked, smiling as he held the boy who was on his lap.

"You're a rapper too right?" Yeri asked, so excited as he jumped on Hoseok.

Hoseok chuckled, nodding, "I guess you can say that. I feel my strengths are in dancing however."

"Can I hear you?"

"Hear me?"

"Rap," Yeri piped, finger by his mouth as he played with his bottom teeth.

Hoseok smiled tiredly as he nodded.

"What would you like to hear you rap fan?" Hoseok piped, chuckling as he tickled at Yeri's sides and had him sit straight onto his lap.

"Disstrack!"

Hoseok's brow cocked, amusement fueling him in that moment. Not wanting to question how many disstracks his innocent ears may have heard, Hoseok proceeded to think of what to rap. Instead of faltering and thinking heavily on a piece, he catered to agreeing on rapping a slight verse from Cypher 4. Soft at first, he found himself to grove to it playfully as Yeri bounced cutely and egged Hoseok to continue.

Completely engrossed in song, the little boy was giggling as Hoseok was dwelling into lyrics as he finished his verse. "Gwi daego deureora cheoeumlja majlmagi doel mal," he finished only to pick Yeri up instantly and excitedly as he hollered out the chorus, "I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE MYSELF!"

Yeri laughed as Hoseok flipped him over his shoulder and twirled around like a child. Singing along with his father when Hoseok was practically screaming, he silenced when Hoseok almost dropped him at a point. Suddenly quiet and tense, Yeri's face scrunched in confusion before poking at Hoseok's cheek. Seeing as the man was wide eyed, Yeri followed his gaze only to smile so huge.

"B-FREE!" The boy yelled in excitement, watching the man capture kind eyes as he swayed into the room after a peek.

"Yeri-ah!" he greeted back, chuckling before moving inside while chugging at his water bottle.

Moving in politely, the man took out his hand for Hoseok to take. Awkwardly shifting as Hoseok was simply staring at the man in utter shock through his sunglasses, it took a struggling of an excited Yeri to snap Hoseok out of his daze.

"H-Hi," Hoseok popped, jaw clenching as he forced on a smile and popped out his hand to meet the man's. Finding himself to grow red at his cheeks, he wished for his beard to stay on for longer without trouble as he stared straight at the man who greeted Yeri's fanboying self.

"I'm guessing you're..."

Hoseok swallowed when Yeri giggled and hugged at his neck. Answering for him, the child went, "He's my Appa!"

The rapper's brows cocked at that and Hoseok's eyes narrowed slightly at the expression. No other rapper that came through today acted in such a way, almost shocked to see that Yeri had a father or something? Almost as if he knew something? Hoseok screeched internally, oh, don't be ridiculous and paranoid. Just keep your calm Hobi-ah, keep your calm!

"Nice to meet you," B-Free softly let out before focusing on Yeri again, "I've heard a lot...what's up with the beard though?"

"I've always had one, kinda my thing," Hoseok popped out in panic.

B-Free grinned a sly side smile, a glint in his eyes that made Hoseok feel slightly uneasy. "Sure you have."

Hoseok's forehead crinkled in at that. Before he could question that further, there was a burst in from another man through the doors. It was PD Nim.

Stopping when seeing the man with a hidden Hoseok and an thrilled Yeri, the man nodded over at B-Free who bowed over at him in greeting.

"Sandy-ah?" PD Nim piped out, waiting for a response but not receiving on right away.

B-Free glanced over at Hoseok who was still staring over at him so dazed. Confused, the man pointed in the direction of PD Nim, "I think he's calling y—"

"YEAH?" Hoseok hollered out too fast and too loud than necessary.

PD Nim swallowed before awkwardly nudging his head to the door. "Leave Yeri with the kind man here and follow me out for a moment...I need your help."

"My help?" Hoseok asked, his voice pitched high causing eyes to few him in slight confusion for a moment.

"Yes. Now hurry," PD Nim mumbled out.

"But I shouldn't leave Yeri w—"

"With me?" B-Free piped lowly, "Don't worry, I've watched over the kid a few times before in this building. I'll have him grab something to eat...just go."

Hoseok stared over at his son that was looking forward to escaping his arms so he could jump into B-Free's welcoming ones. Sighing internally, Hoseok barely glanced at the rapper as he let Yeri go and moved towards Big Hit's trusted manager. Before leaving to help the man, Hoseok kissed his son goodbye, hesitant to leave him with a man he barely knew under such rumors and wars rolling around between him and his two members.

"What did you need?" Hoseok asked softly, glancing back at the door containing Yeri before focusing at the task at hand.

"I need you to grab Y/N's duffel bag behind the joint mirrors in the dance studio and make sure she stays alright for the next half an hour," PD Nim stated matter-of-factly, "I've forgotten important paperwork regarding her pay at the BigHit Building and have to go grab for it."

"Wha—Why can't someone just drop it off?" Hoseok screeched, not wanting to enter that room and face whatever his mind was growing crazy for.

"We've already risked you here with so many idol's around. The last thing we want is an excited Taehyung to attend along with whoever I ask to bring the sheets," PD Nim explained, "You know he'd pull something like that, and knowing him, he probably wouldn't think to wear a disguise."

"But—"

"Hoseok just go! Be mature about this."

"I—"

"Hobi-ah..."

Hoseok was about to open at his mouth to make a noise only to have the man glare over at him as they reached the door Hoseok needed to enter.

"Don't you dare sigh," the older man ordered, death glare strong.

-

Hoseok sighed.

Moving to grab at the duffel bag that sat near the end of the space lingering by the corner in the far right, he scratched at the itchy disgusting beard that was starting to rub off his face that sweat.

Letting the door rest open against his bottle of water he chugged at, Hoseok moved, hopping a bit to music that hummed through his mind as he mumbled lyrics to himself. He didn't know if his body was doing that because he enjoyed the music, or if it was because he could hear a catchy slow jam past the mirror and on the other side of the room where the shoot occurred. Although it was masked my voices murmuring and people attempting at their jobs, the sexual travesty that was probably occurring on the other side was something he didn't want to think about let alone witness.

Involved with just his mission, Hoseok sighed, picking up the duffel bag lamely in his hands. As he was getting up casually, taking a hold of the bag at the same time, Hoseok's eyes wandering over to the one-sided see through mirror before him.

His brows jumped at what he saw, eyes widening a little as he instantly dropped the duffel bag onto the ground, also having his legs give out as he stumbled a forward while trying to catch the bag.

It hit the ground and he cursed, straightening up immediately, he looked at the slightly open door before looking back at the glass, swallowing hard when his eyes met what he had accidentally seen earlier.

His eyes met you.

You couldn't see his gawking form through the opaque side of the mirror. You were too busy trying to shyly work with the stylist that was touching up the makeup on your face.

Hoseok found himself to freeze, eyes moving slowly over every part of you. His eyes first moved from the black tiny robe you seemed to be wearing, only to glance over to your bare legs.

Blinking his eyes rapidly, Hoseok caught himself staring. Jaw clenching, he forced his eyes away from your form so close and teasing on the other side...

Grabbing at the duffel bag a little more roughly now, he straightened, side glancing over at the mirror again.

He committed a double take when seeing the stylist urge you to slowly disrobe your front bit.

Hoseok licked his bottom lip, gulping down harshly when unable to look away from when you slowly brought one side of the black material off your soft shoulder. Moving the fabric away from the black bra you seemed to be wearing, the simple and subtle look grew sexy. You looked sexy.

Hoseok forgot how to breathe. His eyes moving over the new visible parts of you as the stylist worked on more makeup near your collar bones.

"She doesn't need all that touching up," Hoseok said to himself, unable to fully register just how beautiful you were.

"She doesn't."

Hoseok dropped the duffel bag again, ripping his eyes away from you as his bumbling form quickly cleared at his throat and picked the bag up in his arms again. It took a fraction of a minute to spot who had spoken, only for him to relax lightly when seeing it was the sweet rapper he had previously met through the day.

Loco grinned when standing right next to Hoseok in disguise, laughing at the fact that the man resembled a horse being startled and standing upright.

"I was just uh, getting manager hyung thi-"

"You were checking out your wifey," Loco popped out, grinning before looking forward so he could do that himself. At first he did it to piss Hoseok off, but the moment he had his eyes meet you, he couldn't find himself to look away.

"I wasn't checking anyone out," Hoseok mumbled annoyed, upper lip twitching a little as he waved in front of Loco's face and forced the man to look away from you, "...and you aren't either. Let's go."

Loco laughed, following Hoseok out of the room.

Hoseok tried to compose himself, acting as if nothing fazed him, but seeing how Loco was just so casually staring at all parts of you just now did bother him. And it was obvious to the world to view his reactions as well.

"You alright Sandy?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Hoseok snapped out, stopping in his striding form as he turned around to face a smiling Loco that followed behind.

"Well for firsts, you seem tense...and you're supposed to enter through this door for the dance studio with the bag but totally walked right passed it," Loco popped out, awkwardly shifting his finger in the direction of the shut door.

Hoseok froze and snapped himself into place. Trying to control his sweaty self, he was starting to regret deciding on the sweater vest as he nodded and moved through the door so courageously that it took a moment for even him to register. Striding over and not daring to look over at the bed which was lit up and centered as a stage, he moved to the make up artist that was working on your shy exterior still.

"Your stuff," he said softly, only to curse internally when you panicked over at him walking straight into witnessing the make up artist contouring your breasts.

Trying to pull the rob together, you hugged yourself the minute Hoseok gently apologized and looked away. There was a loud laugh from the corner and Hoseok glared over at Loco who wiggled his brows and walked away from the dance studio, all while closing the door.

"Where's PD Nim?"

"Out for some paperwork," Hoseok said gently, noticing the woman uncomfortable as the stylist tried to ask for you to disrobe again.

"I'll watch over the shoot for now, let me know when and if you feel uncomfortable at any point," Hoseok whispered, his eyes trailing the ground as he moved tensely away.

You nervously took hold of his arm as he was about to scurry off into a corner. Watching as he stared over at you in confusion, you didn't seem to let him go at all through the fear that collected at your gut. "Can I talk to you?"

Hoseok watched as the stylist sighed and you apologized for being difficult. Having privacy for a minute, Hoseok waited for you to speak but simply watched you jump a little when a gentle voice of the director asked for you to be ready in five minutes. Highly confused over how you were reacting to polite people, Hoseok's tenseness and irritation subsided as he stared at you with worry-filled eyes.

"You alright?"

You shook your head cutely, nervously moving closer to the man out of habit as you glanced around the studio. You were terrified. The shoot hadn't even started yet and it was visible to the both of you just how nervous all of this was for you, from the lights, to the production, to how serious this was to all...he could sense you were overwhelmed.

Staring at your fingers that clung onto the sleeve of his sweater vest, Hoseok moved closer towards you with soft eyes.

"I can see you're worried and it's alright...you've gotten through most of it I'm assuming so—"

"We haven't even started yet," you retorted, "Jay hasn't even come through yet...and when he does I'm going to be more of a fumbling mess."

"You'll be fine."

"I'm going to ruin this and make a fool out of myself."

Hoseok was highly confused, but over it all, he was worried for you. "Why are you behaving this way?"

You didn't respond, eyes simply on the bed behind Hoseok. With that, Hoseok finally allowed himself to stare at the thing himself. Sighing internally, he glanced at you. Taken slightly a back when seeing you were staring directly at him, his cheeks flushed a little over the expression you were giving him.

"What is that face?" he asked, swallowing hard as he tried to make light of the situation.

You smiled a little at Hoseok growing awkward, "I was practicing for my close ups. I guess it works."

"I'm glad I sparked your confidence there for a moment."

"You didn't, I'm still scared shitless."

"Why are yo—"

The door opened and Hoseok stopped as a few people cheered and greeted for the star of the shoot to stroll right through. It was the one and only Jay Park, ready and determined to shoot and complete these scenes before complete night fall.

"He's so attractive," you groaned out in frustration, letting go of Hoseok's arm before moving towards the stylist to finish up her job.

Hoseok stared after you awkwardly before glancing back at Jay who greeted everyone he could only to move to stand and talk to your form that was blushing and slowly disrobing again. Face scrunching in confusion and slight anger when seeing how easily you disrobed for the man, Hoseok sucked in a breath before ruling out any emotion that might over step his boundaries. Why freak out with me and be comfortable around him? She barely knows him!

"Whatever," Hoseok mumbled to himself, waiting on the director to yell out for instructions.

-

'Whatever' was not what Hoseok felt now. Watching the shoot take place was exhausting, the anger and irritation he felt through the entire thing was terrible at first, but now it was just pathetic as it drained him emotionally to see a guy that wasn't him touch the woman he cared for in such a light. At first, you were nervous and scared to touch Jay back, but as time went by, it was a surprise to Hoseok over why the two of you didn't just have sex on there.

Rolling his eyes at his bitter thoughts, the man sighed before wiping away the sweat that collected at is neck. Eyes widening when his hand moved back to his side, he caught a bit of his beard to slip off into his hand the moment he scratched by the side of his jaw. Wanting to throw up over how gross the patch of sweaty collected hair looked, Hoseok simply shoved it into his pant pocket before wiping his sweaty hand at his thigh.

"And hover over her now."

Hoseok's jaw muscles flexed, his shoulders leaning back against the wall behind him as he watched Jay's lips move along the side of your neck that rested on the pillow underneath him. Glancing away when seeing your hand seep down his bare and toned torso and over to the passing of his belt, Hoseok looked down, pursing his lips tight.

There was a slight amazed gasp by the stylist near him only to have Hoseok stare over at her. Seeing as her brows were jolted up and her expression was amused, the fact that she looked shyly away from the scene and over at the crew who was just as shocked but quiet, Hoseok's brows furrowed before looking back at the bed.

His heart sank to inevitable depths when seeing Jay's lips close to yours. So close and eager to kiss you, Hoseok blinked away before having his lips part in shock. In pain and not wishing to see any of that even though he was asked to stay put, Hoseok moved away from the wall and over to the door he slipped through.

Letting out a drawn-out breath once outside, his insides were dancing messes and curled about. Wiping at his face, he swore angrily when forgetting about to beard, hurt, angry and just simply tired, Hoseok flung the bits of hair away of his face before pacing slightly. Now, the beard was patchier on his face that grew more and more wet as time flew.

The man didn't feel well at all, his stomach burning and now heart throbbing.

"Why am I here?" he mumbled angry, moving out of the sweater vest so fast as he whipped it towards the trash can that stood meters away from the door. The fact that he missed the can completely simply made him want to cuss again.

-

Why am I here?

You glanced up at the man that was hovering over you. Hesitant and sweet underneath him, you found yourself to freeze completely as he leaned to kiss you. Unable to catch into the moment, you sighed against his lips before nervously letting out a laugh and staring over at the camera with red cheeks. You couldn't do it.

There were a few chuckles, heck, even Jay seemed to laugh as he smiled sweetly over at you underneath him and nodded curtly when the director called for a break.

"You're doing great so far," he said softly, smiling, "If at any point there's a boundary you don't want to step, let me know."

"Like kissing you?"

"Do you not want to?" Jay asked, grin growing, "I'll ask for them to use what they have and leave it as the shots are..."

"N-No," you hesitantly chuckled, blinking before shaking your head to snap out of it, "we'll kiss."

Jay smiled at that, slightly nervous himself as he nodded and nudged his head towards the director and producers that were evaluating the shots taken. "Alright, I'll see you in ten...why don't you grab yourself a stroll to clear your head a bit?"

You forced a slight smile, nodding before watching the sweet man move to work with the director. Practically carrying the entire scenes together, you knew you could be at your best but this wasn't it. Sighing, you did as he suggested and moved towards the exit for a breather. Moving out, you didn't know why you were irritated as you stepped to the side and simply leaned your head back against the cold walls of the hall. Sighing, it took a moment for you to stare over at the man who instantly snapped his attention towards you.

Brows furrowing when meeting Hoseok, you stared over at his form which was sweating dangerously. Sun glasses on, sweater vest no where to be seen and dress shirt barely buttoned, your curiousity took over as you asked, "What happened to you?"

Hoseok didn't respond as he stared forward, shutting his eyes and having his Adam's apple bob. Moving his hand through his hair that was starting to glisten with sweat as well, he tried to slit it back from his forehead and away from his eyes as he flowed through the locks in frustration.

"I'm fantastic."

"You don't look it," you softly let out, wanting to touch the man and check for a fever.

Hoseok changed the subject, his voice tired as he looked over at you. "Why're you out here? Shoot over?"

"On break," you said gently, leaning away from the cold wall Hoseok had his back pressed against. You simply stood upright and watched the man's chest move up and down for breath; an uneasy breath.

"You kiss him?"

You shut your eyes, whimpering as you felt the need to punch a wall or something. Instead, you just let that frustration build in you as you went from another whimper to a screech. "No. No I didn't."

Hoseok slowly looked at you, his brows furrowed.

"Why not?"

"I was freezing, practically naked in nothing but revealing lingerie and a thin-ass robe, and when it came to kissing the man I couldn't do it?" you ranted, feeling embarrassed and burning.

Hoseok's confusion from before was resurrected. "Why have you been so nervous and jumpy today?"

"How hard is it to kiss Jay Park back? I mean it's Jay Park!" you silently yelled, slightly pouting all while completely ignoring Hoseok's question.

Hoseok didn't say anything, simply watching you with dead eyes. You noticed eventually and your anger shifted to complete embarrassment as you apologized.

"I must be annoying you to death," you breathed out, more agitated now, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he said softly, staring over at how adorable you were with your cheeks red from anger and nerves.

You sighed, moved to shut your eyes before waving your hands before you in frustration, "Maybe I'm not cut out for life in front of a camera," you let out defeated, "I'm a mother for fucks sake, I'm in no condition to be a supporting lead female in a music video about sex."

Hoseok's brows deeply wrinkled at that as he caught your words. "What does that mean?"

"I'm not like the girls you'd normally see in those videos," you popped out annoyed with yourself and this situation.

"Y/N, you're beautiful," Hoseok said, his voice stern as he wanted you to hear him in that moment. So that's why she's been a nervous wreck, she's insecure?

"Sure, but not music video type beautiful," you mumbled, sinking into yourself as you made sure your rob was fully on you and intact.

"Clearly you don't give yourself any credit..."

"I don't want to blow this shoot," you whispered out, stressed out for break to end already.

"You won't."

"I totally will...I can't even kiss the dude."

"Just let him do all the work to kiss you. You've had me kiss you several times similarly," Hoseok let out bored, not wanting to hear about this so-called kiss over and over.

His head was already starting to pound within its skull as moments trailed past. The fact that his skin was itching more and more around his beard and neck, caused the fire within him to match the one burned invisibly on his face.

He was in pain and he didn't understand why. He just resorted it to his jealous feeling not sitting right with him...

"Yes," you blurted, softly yelling agitated and stressed, "but I've kissed you back willingly those times. This is different. With a man that isn't you it's always been different!"

Hoseok's eyes shot over in your direction at that, even his sunglasses couldn't hide his shock. Seeing as your face went pale and your eyes shut up too, your nude painted lips parted, neck sucking in the moment his tense form moved away from the wall. His jaw clenched hard as he moved towards you and you panicked as you moved back. "I didn't mean for that to come off that way I—" you were cut off as he snapped softly at you.

"Enough already."

Chest heaving as he stepped towards you, you blinked as you tried to move your hand over the man's chest in attempts for him to stop nearing you. Hand missing his shirt and shifting onto his sweating chest that flared for air. Seeing as he was burning up, your eyes filled with worry.

"You have a fever..."

Upper lip twitching, Hoseok let his tiredness take over as the words you just spilled filled a hopefulness within his chest. Once a throbbing heart was now feeling like a fluttering one as he wanted nothing but to kiss you. Seeing as you looked away from his chest and to his face, he didn't hesitate when swooping down to let his lips crash against yours.

Hands gripping over at your waist completely, he didn't care for how sweaty he was and how he shouldn't have you stumble into his form. Nor was it smart for him to attack your mouth the way he did, but he did so and you let him after the initial shock. Eyes blinking shut, the fact that even you couldn't follow through on your demand from him was now seen from him.

"Hobi," you whispered at his lips, glancing around the public hall and over at the cameras that were probably around the end of the hallway. Blinking back tears, you hated that you didn't want him to stop. But sticking to stubbornness, you tired to softly push away from him. "Hobi the conditions."

"I don't care about any of it," Hoseok snapped lowly, anger and sadness leaking into his throat as he spoke. "All I know is that I want the both of you. I want you."

Tears sprung so easily at that and it didn't help that he kept trying to lean over at kiss you. Fingers moving over his mouth, you could see the sadness and irritation in his eyes. "You need to leave. Take Yeri to the building if you can...I can manage myself here. You're clearly overwhelmed and unwell."

Jaw clenching hard, Hoseok was surprised his teeth didn't just fly off from the impact of his muscles tensing together. Staring over at you, he pursed his lips before ripping himself away from you. Before either of you could find courage to speak, you were already a flushing mess running straight into the dance studio again.

Wanting to punch through a wall himself, he refrained from doing anything as his tense exterior moved towards the cozy room Yeri was probably still in. Stopping in his tracks the moment he noticed a familiar pair of eyes staring at him, Hoseok grew paler than he already was.

"Just like that you're going to leave Jung Hoseok?" B-Free asked, eyes narrowing in amusement.

"W-Who are you talking about, I'm—"

"Not some bearded man named Sandy," the man laughed out, eyes narrowing, "I knew it was you long before we met this morning."

Hoseok's stomach curled, his head a mess. "What're...how is that even possible?"

The man grinned over Hoseok owning up to what he already knew to be true. "Ask Y/N about the deep chats she'd have with me about you. Eventually getting close to her and Yeri, secrets spill."

"What?" Hoseok asked, his mind wanting to explode over ever thinking that you'd actually tell someone in the industry like that.

Hoseok felt his heart quicken and shake. Fast fast fast, his body, muscles, and mind tried to compose of this interaction, only to panic the moment the amused man went into the room contacting Yeri all over again.

Hoseok was left being fast—his inner and outer panic.

-

Being asked to slow down was what he couldn't do.

"Slow down, what's wrong?" Jin asked gently, confused over Hoseok whisper yelling over the other end.

"She wasn't joking about B-Free," Hoseok spat, anger pulsing through him when he remembered you telling him about him not being fond of the sitter you had in store for Yeri, "and he knows. He fucking knows."

"Knows what?" Jin asked, confused over the situation. "W-Where even are you? What's—"

"He knows I'm a father," Hoseok blurted, his fear seeping into his voice as it cracked. "He knows, he knows. And since he does know, he'll use that to get back at us. Forget punching us in the face when meeting us, he'll use this to end us completely and it'll be all my fault."

"What're you talking about? What's going on?"

"No cypher can save us now," Hoseok bitterly spat in panic, simply confusing Jin on the line even more.

"You need to calm down."

-

"I am calm," you said softly, staring over at the man that was smiling over your instantly nervous form underneath him again. It was time to roll in two more minutes and simply finish the long hours of this shoot that took up most of the night.

Just one last thing, and it was the kiss.

Jay's eyes were soft when staring at your thoughts roaming about, seeing you glance awkwardly at the door, he licked his lips before speaking up.

"Under no intention of embarrassing you, I promise," he said softly, smiling as you looked in confusion instantly before he continued, "...but if it helps, just pretend I'm him so this last shot won't be so hard."

Your eyes widened at that and Jay snorted at your expression.

"Next time you make out with your baby daddy, don't do it in the public hallways of my building...people see you y'know?"

You didn't know what to say, so instead, you just nodded and let the embarrassment take over.

"And action!"

Jay sighed, glancing over at the cameras before smiling sweetly over at you. Nervously moving over to kiss you, you took in a breath before having your reddening form blink and view his soft skin. Forcing yourself to not imagine Hoseok no matter how hard your brain and Jay's words wanted to trick your heart into pulling such a stunt, instead, you listed to the advice Hoseok had given out in the hall. The lame, bored, and uninterested comment that could save you this moment.

You just...let him kiss you. It wasn't scary, it wasn't nerve wracking. Everything was more than okay when he finally did.

Watching as he pulled away from you, you stared over at him glancing down at you dazed. You swallowed hard only to hear the director call in a day and have you snort in laughter at the fact that you jumped. Jay laughed too, snapping out from anything he felt in that moment. You didn't need to snap out of any of it, as no daze was caught of you.

Smiling hugely as you got off the bed, relief stroked your body at the fact that you completed the entire shoot successfully.

"I did it," you piped to yourself, biting at your inner cheek from smiling too largely.

-

"She did it," Hoseok mumbled to himself, angry as his feet tapped away in anger and hurt.

He was trying his hardest to blink away tears, all while neglecting the need to throw up and faint all at the same time. Face was burning and devastatingly red, bags were darker than ever underneath Hoseok's eyes. No longer carrying his glasses on him in the room with a sleeping Yeri, Hoseok was too focused on the disgusting feelings he felt to think of any consequences that could occur if someone were to walk in and see him.

Calling PD Nim for the fifth time, there was no response. Jaw clenching, Hoseok was distressed to say the least.

"Who did what?"

Hoseok watched as your shocked form moved into the small room. Your initial reaction was the shock of seeing them still here, only to change into sadness when spotting Hoseok's condition. "Why haven't you gone to the doctor? Your face—"

"I don't care for my face," Hoseok mumbled, standing up from his spot on the couch before straightening up. His shirt was completely drenched with his own sweat. You grew genuinely scared for the man, never seen someone this unwell before. "What I care about is the all I found out today...and I couldn't just leave."

Your brows furrowed, confused out of your mind. All you saw was a hurting Hoseok that really need to be checked out. Moving to worriedly have him sit, you grew excessively confused when he moved away from you.

"You need to rest if you're going to be stubborn and not head to the doctor."

"Don't pretend you care about me," he snapped softly, not wishing to wake up Yeri.

You pursed your lips, eyes narrowing before stepping away from the man. "Is this about what happened in the hall?"

Hoseok smiled bitterly, tears reaching his sick-filled eyes. There was seriously something wrong with his face, the burning growing the longer he stayed here.

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"It's you...all that you've done. How could you confide in him?"

Your brows furrowed, genuinely confused. "What are you talking about?"

"B-Free knows I'm Yeri's father," Hoseok said through his teeth, "Who knows what damage he could do to the company and the boys. They're my family too Y/N, have you ever thought of that? That what you do reflects onto other's lives?"

You were in shock. "How does he kn—"

"You told him!" Hoseok softly yelled, glancing at Yeri with tear filled eyes, "Sure I wasn't there for you and you pretended to know nothing about me, but you knew about the drama involving him and yet you still confided in him?"

You shook your head. "N-No, I didn't tell him you're the father, that's ridiculous."

Hoseok whined as he rubbed at his soar face. Feeling the need to explode, the only thing keeping him in check was the child. His child, and the last thing he wanted was to see him wake.

"Fine. Maybe you didn't. Maybe it was my fault for having myself so exposed in a public fucking hall and he overheard us. Maybe that's the reason," Hoseok began and you were shocked over hearing about B-Free catching a glimpse of the moment in the hall, "...If you say you didn't, then you didn't. I believe you."

Your neck sucked in at all the anger that was visible in the man's eyes. Through it all however was softness and pain and that made you tear up along with him.

"But," he popped out, "You did confide in him even after knowing about our history..."

You swallowed at the memory of the one chat you had had with the man. It just involved you rambling on and on and ranting over issues he didn't quite understand...

"I talked to him once," you said softly causing Hoseok to curse as he moved away from you and Yeri before dizzily walking towards the exit.

"But it was just me ranting, he didn't think much of it and we moved on from the conversation quick."

"I don't care for the conversation; don't you get that?" Hoseok hollered, still silent but he was started to get angry and further hurt, and with that mix, he was bound to get louder.

"It's the fact that you knew about him and Bangtan, you knew the dangers that could reside if he were to find out and you still talked to him, confided and ranted!" Hoseok started. "You did't care about me nor did you care about our fucking child, enough to have kept control over your admiration for the man and actually used your head for once!"

"I've always cared for Yeri, everything I do is for him.," you whispered gently, not wanting to have the man snap. He was clearly out of place in the moment and wanting to cry was melo-dramatic on your part, but you couldn't help it. He had never behaved this way with you before and it freaked you out.

"Like what? Star in mediocre pornos like tonight?"

You pursed your lips at that. "You're unstable right now, this isn't you."

"Yeah well you don't know me," Hoseok said darkly, "you couldn't have when the only points we were together consisted of you opening your le—" Hoseok stopped himself, no matter how angry he was, he didn't have it in himself to snap out angrily and finish such a degrading sentence.

You noticed the struggle for the man and didn't say anything. You just watched him stare at you, his anger slowly dimming.

Once it was gone and the little bits of the Hoseok you knew still lived in his unwell eyes, you let out a soft breath before blinking back tears and staring him straight in the eyes all over again.

"I'll talk to B-Free and genuinely see what's going on," you chirped, wanting to deal with this situation so you never had to hear about it again, "I'll make sure he doesn't hurt your precious lil' band."

(a/n: vomit warning)

Hoseok nodded. "Thank you."

You nodded back, eyes on his eye lids that blinked a little fast suddenly. "You're welco—"

Hoseok's body curled instantly, projectile vomit pouring out of his mouth and straight onto your legs and shoes. Apologizing in disgust mid-way, he heaved before sending over another round onto your feet.

Face in your hands, even if you dared the move it was like he purposely aimed for you. Completely dirtying you. Disgusted by the gagging and the smell that arose from around you, you didn't take long to hunch over and gag out the terrible coffee from earlier either. All matter falling straight onto the top of Hoseok's head as he was still trying to catch breath from the second round.

Spilling all over him. You let yourself cry.

"What the fuck is this fight!" you yelled out, whimpering as you heaved again and threw up.

Hoseok stumbled back, incredibly disgusted by what fluid was around him as he seemed to throw up again.

Throughout the spray-fest, Yeri remained fast asleep while both parents cried and tried they're hardest to stay as quiet as possible.

-

AN: my eyes are literally O-O because even I can't explain what the fuck I just wrote at the end here but I needed a reason for both of them to have a shower encounter so an writer gotta do what a writer gotta do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 42
"How can you not be on time for a simple arrival?" He laughs a little too evilly. "But I understand why your father put you as this low ranking job...
392K 31.5K 93
Park Jimin is your first love and the father of your child, but five years ago he abandoned you for his dream and never looked back. What happens whe...
84.8K 4.8K 43
'Work. Out of the country. One month or more.' Was what you texted me a few days ago. Just like everything was planned out, your absence made it easi...
Boss and Me By H

Fanfiction

5.4K 88 12
BTS FF Jeon Jungkook A little cute story (short) Y/N has a child named Dal and Jungkook is her grumpy boss who makes her work longer than everyone e...