Enolive: A Fanfiction Story

By enolivesheart

(I do not own these characters) Enoch O'Connor has the peculiarity of raising the dead. Olive Abroholos Elep... More

💴 Author's Note 💴
🎵 Starting the Story With a Song 🎵
🤗A New Peculiar🤗
😑Meeting Olive😑
😊A New Friend😊
😖Apologies😖
🎬 Movie Time🎬
😇A Caring Person😇
😮Peculiarities😮
😭A Sad Death😭
😣Jealousy Hits😣
😫Flashbacks😫
😖Bad News😖
👿Fighting👿
😣Jealousy Hits Again😣
🤔Making The Right Decision🤔
😐Forgiveness Comes A Long Way 😐
🎫 Change of Plans 🎫
🎉 SURPRISE 🎉
🌞 A Day Full Of Fun Part 1 🌞
🌞 A Day Full Of Fun Part 2 🌞
🎁 Opening Presents🎁
🎂 The Best Birthday Ever 🎂
❤️Talking about Love❤️
📚 1st Journal Entry 📚
💄A Makeover💄
👀Looking For Olive👀
📚 2nd Journal Entry 📚
👎 Flashbacks Gone Bad 👎
😊Changes😊
😭September 3rd 1943😭
⏰💣A Reset in Time💣⏰
💌Letters💌
💔 Broken Hearts and Confessions ❤️
💙 Caring For Olive 💙
💗Flirting and Jealousy💗
🙃 Jacob Portman 🙃
🙄Jealousy Strikes Again🙄
🙄Meeting Enoch🙄
🍲Dinner Time🍲
🎬 Movie Time 🎬
⏰ Another Reset In Time ⏰
😨 Scaring Away Jacob 😨
🚶 Daily Walk and Sorrow 😭
😇 Curiousness and Innocence 😇
🙄Explaination🙄
📚 A Peculiar History 📚
😭Moving Out😭
Captured
⚡ Hollows and Danger ⚡
💀Hollows and Skeletons💀
🙄Dealing With Barron🙄
❄️A Frosty Death❄️
😊Seeing Double😊
😭 Saying Goodbye 😭
🙃An Unexpected Return🙃
😡 A Stalker 😡
💌 Letters and Ships 🚣
😊 Rumors 😊
❤️Feelings❤️
🐦 Miss Peregrine Returns 🐦
💖Confessions and Waterfalls💖
💜Official💙
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
😲 Oliver H. Jones 😲
😭Dragged Away 😭
🌞Sunsets🌞
📚 Diary Entries and Letters 📚
😩Leave me here 😩
😭 Good Gone Bad 😭
😢 Possessive and Forgotten😢
😞 Stay With Me 😞
😢If I Stay😢
🙂A Happy Return and Dancing🙂
💍 Proposal 💍
🙂 Another New Peculiar 🙂
💣 War Part One 💣
💣 War Part Two 💣
💗 The Outfits for the Wedding 💗
💍💍Marriage💍💍
💗Here💗
😍 5 Years Later..... 😍
💖Sisters💖
🤔Author's Note Very Important!!!🤔
📚 Schooltime 📚
🎂 A Birthday to Remember Part 1 🎂
🎂 A Birthday to Remember Part 2 🎂
⏰ Remembering ⏰
🔥That's What Cousins Are For🔥
😡 Trust Issues 😡
😖 Kidnapped Part 1.... 😖
😥 Kidnapped Part Two... 😥
😢Kidnapped Part 3...😢
Tagged
✏️Drawings✏️

🚣 Boats and Loops 🚣

887 15 2
By enolivesheart

//3rd Person POV\\

"Not unless we go by boat too," Jake said looking at everyone. A few minutes later the children were swimming towards the wrecked ship that Emma hung out at. Emma blew the children oxygen bubbles so they could breathe. When Emma's feet landed on the stairs she began to blow and the water in the ship drained slowly. She took one huge spin and the water went out the windows of the sunken ship. The ship slowly began to rise. She blew at the chimneys and the water drained. The water drained and Hugh let out and huge gasp and bees flew out of his mouth.

Claire popped up and her oxygen bubble popped. She spat out water and she lifted up her wet hair and her back mouth spat out water as well. The propellers slowly began to rotate. Water in the halls and bedrooms drained in one huge wave. Jake and Bronwyn closed the door that was the control room. It was heavy for Jake but not for Bronwyn. Olive took off one of her gloves and started touching the bottom of the chimneys lighting them up for the engine to start working. When she was done she admired her work and slid her glove back on. The ship rose and began to rise to the surface slowly.

The boat tipped and Hugh, Fiona, Claire and Enoch hit a wall. Claire was in front of Fiona and Hugh was beside her. Enoch was on the other side of Fiona. The lights on the ship were shining more than ever. Everyone was determined to get the ship to the surface so Hugh and Jake held onto the wheel and started pulling on it. Claire held onto Jake and Fiona remained on the wall. Enoch kept his balance by pushing one of his arms ob the wall. He let go before he fell over. The Twins, Bronwyn and Horace were pulling at the window to help then to up. The ship rose way above the surface before hitting the water with a loud splash. Hugh, Fiona, Enoch, and Hugh stumbled forward then almost stumbled backwards.

The ship began moving forward like a normal boat. Olive entered the control room with everybody else and so did Emma. Enoch picked up Claire and held her in his arms and walked her over to the window for her to look out. The Twins were too short so Bronwyn picked them both up. The ship began to sail. Emma and Jake had to figure out where Miss Avocet's loop was. Emma pulled out the black box and Jake grabbed his grandpa's old map and unfolded at it and looked at it. Everyone else was waiting behind the closed door. Worrying well, except Enoch and Olive. A few minutes passed and Jake found her loop on the map.

"So, there's a loop here in Blackpool," Jake said pointing so Emma could see. "It's only six months old. January 11th, 2016," Jake added. "With Miss Avocet gone, it can't be reset," Jake added. "Won't the loop close?" Jake asked. "Then it's back to real time!" Emma replied. Jake began pacing. "Jake! You know what this means, don't you?" Emma asked. "You're gonna die!" Jake exclaimed turning around to face Emma.

"That's not what I mean," Emma told him. "We have to get back to our own time, but you don't," Emma said. "You can continue to live in 2016," Emma added. "But why would I do that?" Jake asked. "If we kill Barron..." Emma began. "He'll be gone, but time will carry on," Emma said. "He won't go to Florida..." Emma began. "Abe won't die!" Emma exclaimed. "And you can go home," Emma added. Jake let out a soft sigh.

"I could see my grandpa," Jake said. Jake turned around to see a tear roll down Emma's cheek she looked away before Jake could see. He walked up to her. "Listen, I can explain everything to them," Jake told Emma referring to his family. "I can persuade them to take me to the island and..." Jake didn't finish. He saw Emma shaking her head side to side. "Wait, will you still be there?" Jake asked. Emma shook her head no. "Our old loop's gone for good," Emma replied. "We wouldn't see each other again," Emma added.

Jake looked hurt. "I thought you wanted me to stay?" Jake asked. "I know you'll choose Abe," Emma replied. "If I minded, I wouldn't have told you," Emma said looking away. They then got closer and closer and closer. Before they could kiss, Enoch threw the doors open real loud. "So, have ya found Miss Avocet's loop on the map yet?" He asked them. He leaned against the door post. Jake grabbed his grandpa's old map and began walking towards them. "It's here. But it's new," Jake said. Emma followed after him. "She made it early this year," Jake said.

"That's my year!" Jake exclaimed. "If we don't get out before it closes, we're stuck in January 2016," Jake added. "Great," Enoch scoffed. "So, Time catches up with all of us," Enoch said. "We all die, except ya," Enoch added. "Plan?" He asked. "The loop closes at 4:30," Jake said. "That means we need to get in, rescue the Ymbrynes and then get out," Jake added. "Yeah, if we're not already dead," Enoch snapped. "Miss Avocet said the machine is in the cellar of the Blackpool Tower building," Enoch explained. "That means we will be indoors..." Enoch stated.

"With Hollows," Enoch added. The mention of the word Hollow was enough to make a cold chill go down Olive's spine. All the children looked at each other. "No, we won't. I got a plan! But I'm going to need your help!" Jake exclaimed to everyone. The ship reached the pier in Blackpool. The bridge was released and Jake, Emma and Millard got off. Jake began looking around confused. He saw a carnival ride called the Ghost Train. "This can't be it, can it?" Jake asked Emma. "Loop entrances can be anywhere," Emma replied. "The one in London is in a subway tunnel," Emma added. Jake made his way towards the Ghost Train and Emma and Millard followed behind him. They went inside and it was all quiet when they were in the loop they heard kids shouting.

"Are you sure this is it?" Jake asked. Emma opened a door and saw young, old, kids, teenagers, adults on carnival rides some kids were playing in the snow. "I think so," Emma replied. "Millard, there's something I need you to do first," Jake told him. Millard let out a sigh. "All Right!" Millard exclaimed taking off his hat. "I know," He added as he took of his vest. Jake, Emma and a naked Millard made their way out of the Ghost Train. Jake saw the towers. "Look!" Jake exclaimed. "There's the tower," He said pointing. "It's not far," Jake told Millard. "Easy for you to say!" Millard exclaimed. "I'm freezing!" Millard exclaimed. They made their way towards Blackpool Tower. When they arrived Jake looked at Emma. "Ready?" Jake asked. Emma nodded her head. Jake, Emma and Millard snuck in the room where Barron and his friends were at, by hiding up above them near the theater chairs hanging on the wall.

"All the doors to the cellar are locked," Jake whispered to Emma. "The only way to reach the Ymbrynes is through there," he whispered he pointed at a door. "It's backstage," Jake added as a hollow entered the room. "How many Hollows can you see?" Millard asked Jake in a whisper. Jake looked around. "Four," Jake replied. "That's good news," Jake added. "I think you and I have a very different definition of good news," Emma told Jake. "It means Barron's other friends haven't arrived yet," Jake explained. "So they haven't started the experiment," Jake added. "We're not too late," Jake said. Jake looked at Emma. "Okay, Emma," Jake said signalling it was time. "You ready?" He asked. She nodded her head as she unbuckled the first buckle on her shoes.

"You know what to say," Jake said. "Here, Jake," Millard whispered handing him Emma's rope. Emma unbuckled another buckle. "Our brethren should be joining us momentarily," Barron said to his friends. "This is a day to..." Barron was interrupted. "Hey!" Emma exclaimed to Barron and his friends. She was floating in the air with the rope tied around her waist. "You down there!" Emma exclaimed getting Mr. Barron's attention. "We killed your Hollow friend, Mr. Barron," Emma said. "And now we've come for Miss Peregrine!" She exclaimed. "Bring her and all the other Ymbrynes to the end of the pier in five minutes..." Emma began.

"Or face the consequences," Emma said. Jake began to pull Emma down. Mr. Barron looked back at all his friends. "These children must be as insane as their headmistress," Barron said chuckling. "Still, the Hollows will be glad of a feed," Mr. Barron added. "Where are you?" He shouted looking around. "I know you're in here somewhere!" He exclaimed. The Hollow let out a growl and knocked over a tin can. "A-Ha" Barron said. "Good. Listen to me," He told them. "I want you to follow Mr. Archer and Mr. Clark," Mr. Barron told them.

He pointed at two of his wight friends. Mr. Archer was a tall, skinny man with bald hair and light skin. He wore a grey suit and a white polo and a red tie. He has white eyes. Mr. Clark was a small, heavy-set man with slicked back black hair. He wore a dark grey suit and a pollo without a tie, he too had white eyes. "They're going to take you down to the pier..." Mr. Barron began. "For a little afternoon tea," Mr. Barron added with a smile.

"Mr. Archer, Mr. Clark..." Mr. Barron said. "Gather the Hollows and take them to the pier," Mr.Barron ordered. "Those children killed Malthus?" Mr. Archer asked. "Barron's had it in for Malthus ever since he killed Abe Portman," a wight with red hair that was slicked back, and a beard and mustache, and a light grey suit with a white polo and a black tie asked. "I tracked Abe Portman for months!" Barron exclaimed to Mr. Gleeson. "All I needed was a few minutes..." Barron began walking towards Mr. Gleeson. "To get the location of Miss Peregrine's loop from him," Mr. Barron added. "But, NO!" Barron exclaimed. "Malthus couldn't wait!" Barron exclaimed. "And instead..." Barron continued.

"I had to masquerade as a psychiatrist..." Barron said getting up in Mr. Gleeson's face. "For three weeks!" Barron exclaimed holding up three fingers. "In Florida!" Barron exclaimed. "Have to ever been to Florida?" Barron asked Mr. Gleeson. Mr. Gleeson shook his head no. "Did I not tell you to gather the Hollows?" Mr. Barron asked Mr. Archer and Mr. Clark was still sitting. They just looked at each other. "What if it's a trap?" A girl wight asked. She has scruffy short black hair and she wore a black pollo covered by a black jacket and she wore a black skirt her eyes were also white. "Of course, it is, Miss Edwards. But what of it?" Barron asked the lady. "A couple children against four Hollows!" Barron exclaimed. "Let's get this over with!" He exclaimed.

That's it for this chapter! Comment if I should update! This was also based upon the movie! Don't forget to vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4K 20
peculiar - (adj.) strange or odd; unusual "There are two things more Peculiar than anything I've ever seen. The first is time. It goes by so fast...
292K 3.3K 45
COMPLETED The Peculiar's preferences.. includes; Enoch, Jake, Hugh, Millard, Olive, Emma, Fiona, Miss Peregrine and Victor Bruntley
85.9K 1.6K 15
{BOOK 1 IN THE "SHADOW" SERIES!} Umrakinetic, Eleanor Draven lived alone in a small village in Northern Ireland until Miss.Finch came to her and took...
26.8K 334 21
Story about Enoch O'Connor from mphfpc