Love Me Harder | pjm ✔️

By MochiMichu

" I just want you to love me harder.. " I whispered.. You and Jimin have been best friends since your parents... More

Chapter 1: Mornings
Chapter 2: Make Me
Chapter 3: Oh my..
Chapter 4: Smootch
Chapter 5: Gifts and Dinner
Chapter 6: Touch me..
Chapter 7: Yeah I did that...
Chapter 8: A little secret
Chapter 9: Jimins got a new girl?
Chapter 10: My Jungkook.
Thank you :))
Chapter 11: Chit chat
Chapter 12: Mini interview.
Authors note :))
Chapter 13: Wedding and a little bit of drama
Chapter 14: Just Once...
Chapter 15: What a fun night.
Chapter 16: A New Start
Chapter 17: Reunited
Chapter 18: Our " little " party
Chapter 19: Movie night~
Chapter 21: No don't go..
Chapter 22: Back home..
Chapter 23: Let Me...
Chapter 24: Surprise
Finale Chapter: Wedding Day.
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon (Requested)
Five years later (Requested)
Thank you!

Chapter 20: Vacation time

7.5K 155 28
By MochiMichu

Your pov

It's been a while since I've been with Jungkook. Stacey and Jimin kind of broke it off last month due to some things that Stacey has been doing. Jungkook told me he wanted to go to Bora Bora with me. Of course the rest of the boys over heard and asked if they could join and of course I said yes but Jungkook on the other hand didn't really want them to join. It took a while to beg him to let the rest come..

~ Packing before you leave ~

   "Okay okay okay I have everything on my list." I closed my suit case.

   "Except this." Taehyung tosses my passport to me.

   "Aye it's my Tae." I smiled catching his throw. He winks at me. "What's up?" I asked as I zipped up my suit case.

   "Just excited." He smiled walking towards me, picking up my suitcase. I raise an eyebrow at him.

  "You sure that's all?" I nudge his shoulder as I walked pass him.

  "Yes that's all" He playfully rolled his eyes at me. Something was telling me it was more.

We walk down towards the front door. All the boys were packed up standing with their suit cases.

   "Remember you're all staying in a different homes and you're paying for your stuff only. This young one ain't paying for all my boys after what happened with my graduation dinner." He points to each other the boys. They all laugh and nodded at the same time.

   "All right let's just go!" Hoseok jumps up and down with excitement.

~~ Skipping the airport and plane ride~~

We carry out our suit cases from the airport and headed toward the car. All our eyes were tired and closed still. The only person who was still wide awake was Taehyung of course.. He's too much of a happy child. I laid my head on Jungkook, closing my eyes waiting until we got to our hotel. As we arrived at our place I slowly open my eyes. The sun was shining brightly after my skin. Namjoon pulls me out carrying me in a bridal style.

   "Ahh, Namjoon I'm tired." I covered my eyes.

He chuckles. "But we're here Y/N." He places me down onto my feet then leaves to grab the suit cases. As I landed down on my feet I stumbled a little bit.

   "Ahh Y/N.." Jimin drops the bag on the ground and runs up to me, giving my body support as he grabs my waist.

"Careful you could of hurt yourself." He smiled, holding onto me until I was stable.

   "Thanks Jiminie. I'm still a bit sleepy from the ride." I smiled at him, placing my hand on his shoulder. He slowly pulled me closer to him as I took mini steps towards him.

   "Jimin!" Jin called out. Jimin let's go of my waist quickly as his face goes all red.

   "Y- Yah Jin?" He stuttered, scratching the back of his head, trying to not make any eye contact with me. I didn't realize at the moment what was happening.

   "Pick these up." Jin gestures him towards the car and points to the bags that were on the floor.

    "Sorry I'm coming." He grabs my hand. "See you later princess." He kissed my hand before running away. My heart started beating faster. Soon Jungkook came running up to me hugging from behind which made my heart go faster than before.

   "Ahhh!" I screamed. Jungkook started to laugh. I tried to hit his shoulder but he grabbed my hand and kissed it just like Jimin did.

   "Don't try to hit me." He whispered smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes either!" He grabs my body and moves it towards him as he gave me kisses on the cheek.

   "Jungkook!" I shouted with a huge smile on my face.

   "Come on you two!" Hoseok yelled at us. I look over and saw the look on Jimin's face.. He seemed happy but jealous at the same time.

~~~
I got my bikini on and had my sunglasses. I walked out onto the porch.

   "So bright." I slip my glasses on staring at the sky.

   "It's because your here to brighten it." Jungkook says. I give him a shy smile

   "Awe Kookie." My face goes all red. "Where's the rest of them?" I asked putting my hair up into a bun.

   "They went out swimming." He got up walking towards me.

   "Oh then let's join them." I pat his shoulder. He grabs my waist and turns my body so it was facing his body.

   "Or we could do something else while their out.." He smirked staring right into my eyes.

I place my face into his chest. "Jungkook!" I felt my cheeks heat up a lot.

    "What!! I was just wondering.." He raised his hands up in the air.

   "The boys are probably going to be back soon. I'm not going to do-"

He leans in for a kiss. His arm gripped around my waist. We started getting into it. I pulled his hair as his hands slip down to my ass, squeezing it. I unattached our lips quickly.

"You know what, the boys can wait for us." I breathe onto his lips. He smiled at me lifting my body up and carrying me to the room.

Jimin pov

   "Where the hell is Jungkook and Y/N??" Jin yells as he hits the water.

   "I have no idea." I said.

   "Probably doing something." Taehyung smirked.

   "Shuttt up." I pushed some water towards him. It splashes all over his face.

He wiped it off as he flips his hand back.

   "Why so mad. You know it's true." Taehyung laughed. I rolled my eyes at him.

   "Still jealous?" Yoongi asked. I ignore his question.

"I asked you a question." He swam towards me.

   "I'm... no I'm not." I lied. All the boys just looked at me. "Okay.. maybe I'm a little jealous still.."

   "A little!" Jin yelled laughing. "More like a lot."

   "Shut up." I yelled at him. It was quite silent after that but then Namjoon brought something up.

    "So did Jungkook tell you guys his plan yet?" He looked at us. I immediately thought about him talking about the proposal.

   "W- What plan?" I shift towards him.

   "That he's thinking about throwing a little movie party after we all finish exploring."

I let out a huge breath. "Thank god.." I place my hand on my chest.

   "Thank god what?" Namjoon laughed at my reaction.

   "Nothing." I smiled. We all turn our heads towards the left as we heard Y/N and Jungkook coming towards us. They were all giggly with each other. As they got closer I started moving towards Taehyung.

   "Sorry we're late." Y/N smiled like an angel.

   "It's fine." I smiled back. "Let's just start swimming."

~ while swimming ~

Y/N swam ahead with the boys leaving Jungkook and I at the back. Jungkook began to slow down his pace so I lowered mine.

   "Hey Jimin?" He asked. I turned around and looked at him

   "Yeah?" I swam towards him. He looked kind of nervous.

   "Remember be telling you after being in a relationship with Y/N for a while I was gonna propose?" He asked. My eyes widen but I was speechless.

   "Y-Yeah." I didn't want to hear anything else,

   "Well... Do you think I should?" He stares at me. My body froze not knowing what to do.. I still wanted her but he was my best friend...

-------
Authors note:
Sorry for not updating for a long time I had to focus on school :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 295 39
*Written 2021 - 2022* It's not the best feeling leaving your friends behind but it was for the best. (Y/n) and I can't live on like this anymore. It...
803 31 26
Rebecca and Jimin were best friends when they were younger, except they grew apart when Rebecca moved from Korea to America at age seven. When they m...
125K 3.1K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...