Carziger Fanfic

By carziger199

Cody Carson had to move schools because everyone found out. Again. It was his 5th time moving schools. He hop... More

First Day
Second Day
Fourth Day
Fifth Day
All done

Third Day

192 7 1
By carziger199

"I can't leave you. I love you too much." I told him, whispering.

--MAXXA POV--

"MAXX JUST G-GO! I NEED Y-YOU TO L-LIVE!" Cody yelled. I started crying. "I love you too much Cody..." His step dad came into the room and I punched him right in the jaw. I helped Cody up and ran to my house. "You're staying with me for the rest of your days." I whispered to him. "I d-didn't kn-know you had t-that in you Maxx D-Danziger." He said, holding his stomach. "By the way, I love you too." He told me, we both blushing. I leaned in and held his face. I kissed him. He pulled away and fell back onto the couch. "I-I'm sorry Maxx.. I have a girlfriend.."

--CODYS POV--

"I-I'm sorry Maxx.. I have a girlfriend.." I told Maxx. He started to year up and ran to his room. "MAXX I ENJO-" I was cut off by a door slam. 'But I enjoyed it..' I thought to myself.

I took off my shirt, showing my abs. And my bruise from my dad. I looked over at the stairs, and Maxx was staring at me and blushing. Well, he was looking at my abs. "O-Oh.. S-Sorry. I was getting a g-glass of water.." he stuttered. "Heh, its fine." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "You're cute when you stutter." I said, winking at him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.