The long lost sister (Hetalia...

Por lht2003

WE DO NOT CLAIM ANY RIGHTS TO HETALIA. You had parents that abused you. one day you ran away knowing you cou... Mais

Quick note please read
Chapter 1- The escape
Chapter 2 - The reason I lived
Chapter 3 - My new home ... for now
Chapter 5 - My first world meeting is a disaster
Chapter 6 - relocation
Chapter 7 - I go face to face with F.A.C.E.
Chapter 8 - bittersweet brothers
wow its been a while
Chapter 9 - so close yet so far

Chapter 4 - I'M A WHAT?!

1.8K 35 10
Por lht2003

Your P.O.V.

you wake up in the morning feeling more rested than you have in your life. For a second you were confused, but then a bittersweet cocktail of emotion hit you like a truck. Joy, because you were finally safe from your father. Deep sadness, because of your sister, the person who loved and protected you no matter what, was dead. Skepticism, because could it really all be over? Just like that? You sigh and walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day. the gash in your head is feeling better than yesterday but it still hurt quite a bit. You started to gingerly brush your hair, being careful not to reopen the wound. you could hear 5 voic- wait six voices? that Arthur guy can't be here already, can he? it's 8:00 am, way too early to meet people and it hasn't been a week, it's only been a day. You sigh and start brushing your teeth. What if they're planning for this guy to adopt me? I'm not ready for that. What if they were secretly working for my dad? What if he doesn't like me? Your mind filled with what- ifs and worst case scenarios, you change into thermal leggings and a black sweat shirt with long sleeves that was one size too big. Sighing, you walked downstairs to greet this new person. When you got to the living room, your current "caretakers" were on the couch talking to a man whom you assumed was Arthur. He had light blond hair, emerald green eyes, and the bushiest eyebrows you have ever seen. When he noticed you he got up and walked over to you and stuck out a hand to greet you "hello love~ I'm Arthur Kirkland." You shook his hand nervously. "I-I'm (Y/N) (YL/N)." "He's from England," Mathias added. "Really?" You asked with a spark of interest- you had always wanted to visit England, but your father wouldn't allow it. "Yes I am. I guess you could say I have a special bond with England." Mathias let out a little laugh, but you didn't get the joke. "That's so cool." "Ok, so what seems to be the problem?" "I ... fell off a cliff?" You suggested tentatively. He turned to the others. "I know what you mean Lukas, I sense it too." What were they talking about? "I think it's her." Arthur said to the nordics. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!," Mathias yelled. "it only takes one mistake to lose a child." Emil added, "but how did she end up with those people?" As confusion and frustration welled up inside you, you welled up inside with confusion and anger, until you yelled, "What's going on?!""Should we tell her?" Tino asked the others. They shrugged, unsure. "tell me what?" They all looked at Mathias. "why are you looking at me?" He asked. "You wanted to keep her so you tell her." Lukas said to him. "But it was Lukas's idea to confirm it!" "But you're the oldest," he said with no emotion. "Okay, fine." Mathias turned to you and took a deep breath. You could tell it was something important. "Ok (Y/N) based on your (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes and other sources such as your aura, we are led to believe that you're the country Greenland." You didn't say anything. you didn't know what to say. what would you say? "You're crazy!" You shouted, looking around frantically for some sign that this was a joke. "I know it's hard to believe but it's true," Tino said in a sympathetic voice. "No, it can't be true! Countries are landmasses, not people!" you run out of the house and into the woods. "(Y/N) GET BACK HERE!" Mathias yells after you but you just kept running. soon enough you could hear all of them running after you even that England guy. was it true? if you're a country that means you have been alive a long time right? how long was I living in pain? are they just crazy? What was going on? You just needed some time to think by yourself.

Looking around after you snapped out of your thoughts, you realized that this part of the woods was unfamiliar. "Where am I?" You wondered aloud. "It matters more who you're at," you heard a dark Italian voice, "say. w-who a-are you?" you asked, your words tripping over themselves as you stuttered. "I am known by many names, one being 2P!Italy, otherwise known as Luciano Vargas." he had dark reddish brown hair, purple eyes, a stray curl, and, most importantly, knives. "Keep still, sweetheart. If you don't, you will live to regret it." He tossed the knife up into the air and caught it again before pressing the very tip of it against your throat as you were focused on the knife, then sneered sadistically. " or rather, you will die to regret it." He pressed on the knife a little harder. A bead of crimson blood dropped down your neck. A shiver raced down your spine. You started hyperventilating, remembering the last time you'd been on the receiving end of a knife, and the fear instilled in you your entire life by your father started creeping down your throat. "w-w-what d-do y-you want?" he smirked. "well, you see Greenland, you're different. you're the only country with no 2P!. that makes you valuable to both 2 and 1 Ps. So I want you." Terrified, you growled as tears ran down your face. "I AM NOT A COUNTRY!". Suddenly, Mathias came out of nowhere and kicked him in the face with an ax in his hand. he pointed the ax at Luciano. For the first time since you'd seen the Dane, he looked truly angry. "Get out or I swear I will kill you. right here, right now." Luciano bolted knowing it was best to retreat now to come back stronger than ever later, but as he left, he said something that chilled you to the bone. "I will be back for her!" Mathias turned to you, any adrenaline left inside you drained away, causing you to drop to your knees in the snow. You barely even noticed the tears dripping down your face. he picked you up and hugged you. "I'M SORRY!" you sobbed. "it's ok," he said rubbing your head as you cried on his shoulder. "let's get back to the house."

~time skip~

Denmarks P.O.V.

"we're finally back." I said softly as I entered the house with (y/n). "the others must still be out there." I looked down at (y/n) and she was sleeping in my arms. She looked so tiny and frail. I brushed her (h/c) hair out of her tear stained face, whispering comfort as I walked up the stairs and laid her down on her bed. It was still hard to comprehend. After all these years, Greenland, our Greenland, had returned after all those years. I smiled wistfully as I tucked the blanket around her.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Tino yelled. "quiet, she's sleeping," I said in a worried voice, "but that's not important. Luciano tried to take her to the 2P!'s but thankfully I got there in time. Unfortunately, I had to let him get away so I could bring back (y/n), and he will probably tell the other 2!P's that she's back." I explained. "But... but we sealed them in their world! How could they break the spell?!" Arthur hissed. "quiet, we don't want her to know about this yet." Lukas whispered. "well what will we do?" Emil asked." "we guard 'er and train 'er," Berwald growled. "or we could have her rotate between countries so they don't know where she is." Arthur counter- suggested. "it's probably better if she learns self-defense- moving around all the time will just scare her and keep her from a semi-normal life." "ok then, it's settled. we will teach her how to fight." I decided. "wait what about the world meetings?" Arthur asked, "she's too young and there are too many open chances for the 2P's." "we will take her when she's older. one of us will stay behind every meeting to protect her. is that reasonable?" Emil suggested. "works for me." I said. "I agree!" Tino added. "yeah." Berwald said quietly. "ok." Lukas said with a sense of finality. Thus, we were all in agreement.

~2 year time skip, you're now 11~ (sorry but this is like one of those times in a movie where there is a montage)

Your P.O.V.

"HIT IT AGAIN!" Mathias yelled. you swing your ax repeatedly at the training dummy, and it's demolished, with bits of stuffing going everywhere. "see, you did it! nice job, but you need more control and less anger." he said ruffling your hair "stop it," you giggled. "are we done yet? we've been out here in the cold for hours!" you said, shivering dramatically for effect. "fine.... LAST ONE TO THE HOUSE HAS TO MAKE LUNCH!" Mathias yelled as he started running "THATS NOT FAIR! YOU GOT A HEAD START!" you yelled as you ran after him.

"I *pant* let you *pant* win." he fell over. "welp, he finally died. I'm surprised it wasn't Lukas that killed him first." you joked with a grin as you walked to the kitchen. Tino was there, baking like always. "what are you baking?" you ask curiously. "pulla. it's a Finnish bread." he smiled as he braided the dough. "so how was training?" he asked. "Well apparently I use too much anger and not enough control." you sighed. "What are you angry about?" Emil asked, looking up from his book. "I don't know, maybe the fact that you never let me go to world meetings. I'm a country too you know. And I get that it's, like, dangerous or something, but It's been two years." "yes, but you're too young," Mathias said as he walked in, "this is the eighth time you've asked this week." Lukas sighed. "I wonder why that is," you mumbled sarcastically, "It's not like I want to go or anything." oh great, acting like a teen already," Lukas groaned. "you're not going until your 16, and that's final, (y/n)." Berwald stated and the other Nordics nodded. "IT'S NOT FAIR!" you complained as you stormed up to your room. "she'll get over it," Emil commented

You laid on your bed staring at the ceiling. why are they not letting me go? because of the thing that happened 2 years ago? he said he would be back but it's been two years without any sign of him. Are they just paranoid? And what is a 2!p anyway?' all these questions raced through your head, but they were interrupted by a knock on your door. "what do you want?" you said, annoyed. "I just want to make sure you're ok." you heard Tino's voice on the other side of the door. "fine come in." he walked in with a glass of milk and his homemade chocolate chip cookies. "don't be so bummed out that you can't go to meetings yet. to be honest, they're pretty boring." he said laughing a little. "I know they're probably boring, but the thing is I have no friends other than you guys. you homeschool me and keep me in the house all day it's not fair." you pouted. You knew you sounded like a kid but your annoyance had built up into anger. "I know its hard, but you will understand when you're older." you took a bite of a cookie "then I want to be older now," you mumble, staring up at the ceiling. "stay young while you can. you'll be saying the opposite when you're older. let's go downstairs and eat lunch." you smiled a little. Tino always knew how to cheer you up. "Ok."

~3-year time skip- you're now 14~

"and I was like... man that, not a tiger it's a dog! then he was like, its totally a tiger." Mathias slurred. "Mathias you are drunk!" you yelled at him for the 8th time. "I am not drunk," he whined yet again. "Ugh, I'm calling Lukas to pick us up." you sighed. you got your phone and called Lukas. "hello?" "hey, Lukas. we need you to pick us up. Mathias dragged me along to the bar rather than someone who can, y'know, drive." you said with fond annoyance. "*sigh* I'm going to kill that idiot. I will be right there" he grumbled. "ok, Mathias Lukas will be here soon so-" you stopped your sentence. where the hell did he go? you run outside to look for him, but he wasn't in sight. "once Lukas kills him, I'm, going to kill him again just for good measure." you mutter as you run down the street looking for him.

you called Lukas again. "what happened now?" He groaned. "I look away for 5 seconds and he's gone." you said, exasperated. "wait one second. I found him." he said calmly. "where is he now?" "at the edge of town, hugging a tree. he says they are in love and he's not goIng to leaf her." he said with a sigh "I thought you hated puns, Lukas." "I do. I'm just telling you what he's saying." "I'll be right there." you run about a mile till you find them

"I say we leave him. he seems happy with his new life," you joked with a grin. "I can live with that," Lukas said as you two walked to the car. "so we're actually leaving him?" you asked, surprised. "call it revenge for dragging a 14-year-old with him and making me drive out here," he monotoned. "sounds fair."

~2 year time skip- you are now 16~

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!" you hear Mathias scream. "nooo, too early." you groaned. "fine, I'll wake up Lukas first and come back." he said as he walked out of the room. you sighed as you got up to brush your hair. then you could hear Mathias and Lukas 2 rooms away from you "LUKAS WAKE UP" "GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU STUPID DANE!" you laughed a bit, then got dressed and dragged yourself downstairs.

Tino was there drinking coffee and Berwald was reading the newspaper. "oh hey, (y/n). why are you up so early?" Tino asked. "did you not hear Mathias screaming?" you queried as you rubbed your eyes. "oh he's just excited to tell you something," he said smiling. "What does he want to tell me?" You wondered aloud, curious. "It's a surprise." Then Mathias came racing down the stairs dragging Lukas behind him. "GUESS WHAT!" He said right in your face. "W-what?" you said, slightly startled. "YOU GET TO GO TO YOUR FIRST WORLD MEETING!"

(A/N) Hello, I know a lot happened in this one and there are many time skips but now you get to go to a world meeting (what could go wrong?) and from now on I promise that there won't be time skips that long again. in between the time skips, imagine your character bonding with the other Nordics.

LHT2003~
*also le editor(/co writer?)*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

25.1K 1.5K 37
Emil knows his family is struggling with money. Emil knows they need help. Emil meets the man who offers exactly that. Money that easy comes at a pri...
40.7K 948 10
(Y/N) (L/N) was a homeless 5 years old who was abandoned by her parents at a younger age. One day, in an ally, looking for food. (Y/N) was confronted...
11.9K 358 40
(Y/N)'s life changed after her parents died in a terrible tragedy. 12 years have passed since then. She only has her sister left by her side. They la...
790K 22.8K 72
(REQUESTS CLOSED SORRY!) Ever wondered how to get Norway to smile? Can Prussia be sweet like candy? Maybe you want to help America with his depressio...