The Baby Project (NaLu) ✔️

By ambernight65

~Highest ranking: #155 in fanfiction~ "Look I'm not happy with this either you know" I sigh and look up. "O... More

Chapter 1 - The Baby Project
Chapter 2 - The Visit
Chapter 3 - The Appointment
Chapter 4 - The Old Friend
Chapter 5 - The Nightmare
BABY NAMES!!!
Chapter 6 - The Sickness
Chapter 7 - The Kidnapping
BABY NAMES!!! Pt.2
Chapter 9 - The Found
Chapter 10 - the Test
Chapter 11 - The Brother
Chapter 12 - The Stares
New Book!!!- If Only I Wasn't Dead
Chapter 13 - The Decision
Just a Thank You
Chapter 14 - The Baby Shop
Date for next update
Chapter 15 - The Place We Are
Chapter 16 - The Birth
Epilogue

Chapter 8 - The Lost

7.9K 199 77
By ambernight65

300 more til 2 thousand! Oh my god I am so happyyyy thanks to anyone and everyone who's still reading this :)

And there will be a kinda deep kiss so gomen :(
---

(Natsu's POV)
You were hopin I'd go with Lucy right ;P

The door went flying across the room. Me and Lucy both looked up. "Juv-" I start only to have something thrown at my head. I grab it out of the air. "Hoho nice reflexes Natsu!" I push up my sleeves. "What's this about?" I run over to Lucy. "We're here for the blonde." I growl. "Lucy! Go out the back entrance!" She nods and quickly sprints the other direction. I can make out two figures in the dust that the broken door caused. One seems to be a skinny but tall girl and the other a giant muscular man. They each wear masks.

The girl smirks and lunges.

I quickly step back so that she lands in front of me. I chuckle slightly. "Missed me! Missed me! Now you gotta...." now she's the one laughing. "Now I gotta what?" "Nothing" I shake my head backing up. "Nono finish that sentence cause we can certainly do that if you want, Natsu." She lifts her mask up and licks her lips. I keep backing up until I trip over the table, knocking out one of its legs. Suddenly I feel something hard and muscly behind me.

My arms are pinned behind me.

"Shit."

The girl motions at the guy and he moves out of the way, she has my hands pinned above me and I'm pressed against the wall. "Lovely we can surely do it" I'm shaking my head. "I-I have a girlfriend." She throws her head back. Man she sure is strong.

"What? That idiot blonde that ran out the back? There are three of us you know." My eyes widen. Suddenly I hear a yell. "LUCY!" I scream reaching out to her as her unconscious body is dragged into the room. I glare at the second girl. "Your a bitch." I glare at the girl pinning me against the wall. "You're a bitch." I look at the man. "Bastard." Then I spit. The girls eyes in front of me harden.

She motions to the second girl who drops Lucy through the table and brings her a couple pills that she shoves down my throat.

I can't help but swallow. She smiles and nods. The other two step back.

She shakes her head.

Her masks falls off.

And her lips meet mine.

I see Lucy.

I'm screaming at myself and telling myself to pull away because it's not her! Lucy's passed out across the room but instead I find myself sinking into the kiss as if I'm under some sort of spell. She puts her hands in my hair and releases mine. I pull her closer. What the hell are you doing idiot? I put my arm around her back and pull her closer to me. I can feel her slight giggles inbetween each kiss and each breath as it's released into the air.

This feels familiar.

Too... familiar

An image flashes across my mind but quickly fades with the memory of being drunk replacing it.

Finally the girl pulls away and I can see her face clearly.

She looks like Lucy but she has short white hair and I know she's not Lucy.

She's not Lucy.

"You're not Lucy."

She laughs.

"That's who you saw hmm?"

She laughs again.

Something hard comes down over my head.

I fall asleep to the sound of laughter and my last thought being,

"I let them take Lucy."

~

BEPP

"Natsu?!"

BEPP

"NATSU?!"

BEPP

"NATSU WAKE UPPPP"

BEPP

Now you might think that when I wake up from a two-day coma I'll wake up to a nice day where someone who cares is asleep in the chair next to my bed in the hospital. The 'beep' sound of the heart monitor and a nurse saying "welcome home" but all I hear are a lot of belches and someone screaming in my ear.

"Goddamnit he's not waking up!"

BEPP

"That's probably because that's not how people normally wake up, Gray."

BEPP

"Who you calling an idiot?!"

BEPP

I hear a hand against a forehead.

BEPP

A forehead smack.

BEPP

"My silence shows I'm angry."

BEPP

"AUGH CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TURN OFF THAT STUPID HEART MONITOR AND CAN YOU TWO PLEASE STOP ARGUING"

(Honestly I don't get why all the books (I should say book cause I haven't even read a plural amount of books ;)) say 'beep' instead of 'bepp'. I mean it sounds more like a 'bepp'!

...

Ok not it doesn't but THIS IS MY STORY AND IM GOING TO TELL IT HOW I WANT TO NOW DEAL WITH IT!!!)

I stare at the two back in front of me.

"Wow Erza you really got fat."

Gray sweat drops. "Natsu given you just woke up I'm going to let that one slide but NEVER LET ME HEAR YOU SAY THAF AGAIN got it?" Erza yells as I nod and nervously smile. "Good".

"So what's up?" I ask kinda dizzily. "You are Natsu. You and Lucy at least. You've been asleep for two days and Lucy's been missing for that amount of time as well." My eyes widen as everything comes rushing back to me. I fall over. "That's a lot of sleep...." guess I don't need to sleep for the next two days!"

"So is anyone looking for Lucy?" Gray and Erza exchange a glance. "Well yeah...." Gray scratches his head. "They just aren't trying to hard. People have been focusing more on you because they know for a fact that.... well..." Another glance. "Here." Gray and Erza each sit on one side of me, Erza turning on the hospital tv in my room.

A man with blackish blue hair shows up sitting at a table with a coffee mug that says 'worlds best news dude'.

"Ok.... so it's the news? What's new about that."

I judge gray and wink.

"See what I did there?" Gray shakes his head. "Watch flame brain.

"Yesterday we had a video sent in from an unknown location and personal showing a threat and a kidnapping. Wakaba, play the video."

The screen changes to show a girl in a mask.

"That's the girl!" Erza and gray look at me concerned. "Watch the video!"

I turn back to the TV.

The girls rocking back and forth and walking through a house. She sets the camera down on a table. I choke.

"Ladies and gentlemen." She laughs and points the camera at Lucy.

"View the lost. The lost ability to probably ever move her right arm again unless she gets immediate medical attention but" she hums and laughs "given the state you're all in in finding her that probably wot happen anytime soon. How's she get this injury? Well I'll show you!" She motions to someone off camera and a pair of tweezers are thrown her way. She pushes the tweezers against her shoulder where a giant bloody hole is.

My breathe hitches in my throat.

"They shot her didn't they?"

Erza and Gray nod. I feel a tear slipping down my cheeks.

Suddenly Lucy's eyes fly open and she's screaming. The girl from earlier's ripping the bullet out of her and not even trying to be careful.

With each sob and cry for help her smile grows bigger and bigger until she's laughing with no sanity left.

"Skip it!" I yell at Erza. She shakes her head.

"Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy!" I start rocking back and forth. Blood is spurting everywhere and some's even on the camera. Finally the bullet's ripped free. Lucy's crying and still screaming from pain looking as if she's barely conscious when the girl moves close to the camera, holding up the bullet. "Isn't it pretty?" Her eyes sparkle in an unnatural way.

"Now Natsu."

She stares directly at the camera and holds up a gun. "This is the gun I shot your girlfriend with and if you don't want this" she motions to the gun and steps back "going like this" she holds the gun up to a groggy Lucy's temple "and going like this" she shoots the air above Lucy "than I suggest you find out where we are and get your ass over here."

She walks towards the camera, holds the gun up and shoots. The camera goes dark and the screen zooms out to reveal the news guy, Mokao. He blinks a couple times before looking back at he camera.

"Ladies and gentlemen... it's looks like we've got our first damsel in distress.... but? Who will be the price that will come and save her? Find out tonight on the-" the TV clicks off.

Erza and Gray turn to look at me.

I shake my head and push each of them off the bed, ripping the tubes and iv's that are attached to me. I stumble a bit but I keep walking.

"Natsu!" Erza and Gray yell together, Erza stepping in my path."Where do you think you're going?!" Gray shakes his head. "Isn't it obvious?" He says.

"To save Lucy!" I yell.

---

Alrighty :) lemme know what you think.
For next chapter:::

20 votes
     &
19 comments

Kewlio guys! I was so surprised with how fast everyone voted! I wrote the whole chapter today!

Anyways lemme tell y'all a secret.

Here it is....

🚫 this part has been edited out because of extreme stupidity and legitamently serving no purpose, please keep scrolling 🚫

Alrighty pretend that never happened.

In all my year *whipes tear*

Oh and next 'chapter' will most likely be a voting chapter on baby names soooo look for that and please hurry and if you have any more names add them to the original 'baby names' chapter because after I do the voting chapter I won't need anymore namesss. I know I'm sorry...

Aighty now then thanks!

🌈Ambs🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 38
Natsu and Lucy have been together for months now and are still as madly in love as ever. When they decide to take things to the next step. When Lucy...
73.2K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
1K 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
1.4K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...