Complicated. (Sequel)

Autorstwa ThatPakistaniGurl

Love is easy, marriage is complicated. |Sequel To Twitter| Więcej

Complicated.
1.
2.
Eira's Imaginary World.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Bonus chapter.

19.

1.6K 118 41
Autorstwa ThatPakistaniGurl

Hello guysss!
Sorry i took so long to update. A new character in this chapter.

Tell me what you all think.

I need comments and votes too xx thanks for reading❤💕💖

I stopped updating because i was going through something rough but anywayyysss, here you go 😍

---

Eira saw a woman in front of her. A tall, beautiful slender arabic woman. Her hijab was put on perfectly and her clothes covered her body modestly, yet there was something sensual about the woman.

She had her eyebrows raised and mouth in a firm line. Her eyes were judgy and yet full of curiosity.

She studied Eira for a second before speaking.

"Masaa' al-khayr, 'ayn Faris?" The woman asked where Faris was in arabic. Eira frowned but didn't let it show that much.

Instead, she greeted the woman back.

"Salam, who are you?" She questioned. The girl smirked, looking at Eira from the top.

She was dressed in a kurta. And from the looks of it, the girl was not impressed at all. She made a low sound in her throat and then spoke.

"So the rumours were right eh? Faris got himself a pretty Pakistani." Her voice was straight up taunting.

"How about you tell me who you are?" Eira asked; a little rudely this time.

The woman smirked yet again.

"Call Faris, 'innah yaerafni, that means-how do you say that in English-erm.." She struggled to find the right words but Eira had already understood what she said. Faris knew her.

"He knows you? What's your name?" Eira asked. It was a little confusing to her, there had never been a woman at the door for Faris. Eira wasn't worried, just surprised.

"Zaynab," The girl responded.

"Alright, take a seat, I'll go call him."

Eira walked towards the study room where Faris had been sitting for a long time, papers sprawled all over the table, a laptop and a frustrated
Faris.

She walked inside the room. "Hey.." She greeted and Faris looked up. His gaze tired.

She sat on the edge of the study table, looking at his tired face. He worked way too hard sometimed. Eira leaned down at him, kissing his cheek softly trying to help him relax.

"There's a girl asking for you." She came straight to the point after the kiss. Faris' affectionate face turned into a frown.

"A girl?"

"Yeah, told me her name was Zaynab." Realisation hit his face as he heard her name.

His face was evident with shock. Who was this chick again? Eira, thought.

"Zaynab? What is she doing here?" Faris mumbled, standing up and walking out the door.

Eira followed him, she needed answers too.

Faris walked into the living room, Zaynab's eyes widened looking at him. He was as handsome as she remembered. His face had hardened though. Turns out, he wasn't happy to see her after all.

"Zaynab." Faris nodded, as a greeting.

"'Where have you been, Ya Faris?" She enquired in arabic. Eira crossed her arms, simply observing the exchange.

"Why are you here?" Faris asked, not so politely.

"How rude are you? Won't even ask me to sit?" She asked again, her mouth turned into a sneered smile.

Faris clenched his jaw.

"You lost the right to sit the day you blamed my child for your sister's death."

Eira gasped. What?

"My sister was your wife. Or did you forget about her the day you brought her here?"

Zaynab gestured towards Eira as they argued. She was still overwhelmed with it all. Why was Faris' ex wife's sister here? What did she want?

"If You're here to argue, then leave! Tell me why are you in my house?" Faris asked one last time, his patience hanging by a thread.

"I can't believe you're talking to me this way)" Zaynab said, chuckling lightly. Faris let out a dry chuckle too.

"You were always the non believer. The kaafir." He responded, turning around.

He didn't want to hear her shit anymore.

He started walking away and then looked at his wife, his eyes lingering on her shocked face for a moment.

"Eira, close the door when she leaves and don't let her in the next time, hayati." The endearment he added at the end only made Zaynab more angry.

"I'm not leaving. I need your help." She finally yelled, her voice was shaky.

Faris turned around with a prideful look on his face.

"Obviously."

He said, gesturing her to sit on the couch. He sat on the couch and pulled Eira to sit with him.

"As you know after Ayesha's death, we all shifted to Australia. We don't have enough money anymore, mom's sick and I need some cash."

Of fucking course. It was all about money. It was always about money for Zaynab. No designer clothes? Call Faris, he'll pay. No car? Call Faris, he'll buy. Zaynab practically used Ayesha to get everything she ever wanted.

Faris knew it could be one of her games. He didn't trust her.

"So You're here for that?" He interrogated.

Zaynab gulped nodding her head. Faris waited for her to say anything he wanted. He wouldn't pay a single penny untill he saw the medical reports.

"Yes. And I'm here to ask something else." She leaned forward, trying to explain Faris what else she needed from him.

"Look, every parent grieves in a different way, Ya Faris. But, ever since mother got sick all she wants is to hold Hani for once. I need you to let me take Hani to her." She finally let it out. Eira stood up in defense. Now wasn't the time to remain quiet.

"No way in hell." She said quickly. Zaynab stood up too, squaring her shoulders.

"That's not your decision to make." She responded sharply.

"Actually it is. I am his mother." Eira claimed. Zaynab seethed at her.

"You will never be his mother. His mother died." She said snarkily. Eira remained calm.

"Exactly, his birth mother died. But his mother is alive." She told her in a firm voice. Zaynab turned to look at Faris.

"Your wife is really rude." She informed. Faris just grinned.

"She gets that from me." He replied. Zaynab understood it wouldn't be exactly easy to convince them.

"Faris, please. I wouldn't be here If I wasn't desperate." She pleaded this time.

She wanted to fulfill her mother's wish. Faris, in all seriousness looked at her and started to speak.

"I can give you the money, I'll pay all the hospital dues..all I need is medical reports and hospital bills. But Hani's decision depends on Eira, not me."

Faris clicked his tongue, looking at Eira. A part of him wanted this, for Hani to meet his grand mother. He still had respect fot Ayesha's parents. No matter how much of a bitch Zaynab was, her parents had always been kind to him.

And yes they grieved by shutting everyone, everything out. But if she really was sick, he wanted to help out.

Zaynab turned towards Eira, she hated asking people for help..especially women. And yet here she was.

"My mother is dying, you have a mother, right? What if it was her? What if your mother's last wish was to hold her grandson?" Her english accent was thick and almost sounded like french people speaking English.

Eira shook her head.

"I can't let you take Hani." Eira told.

"Just please, if you can't do it for us, do it for Faris. You can't deny the fact that he owes this to my parents." She tried to persuade her but Eira didn't wanr to listen.

"Zaynab-"

"You can come with me? Or you both can come there. Just for once."

After hearing this; Faris turned to his wife. He could take this decision on his own but he didn't want Eira feeling like she had no control over Hani's life. Because she had. She could make decisions for him

"Can you do that?" He asked her. She took a deep breath thinking but then nodded.

"I, if you think it's a good idea."

"Okay." Faris said, agreeing. Eira furowed her eyebrows.

"Okay?" She repeated again and Faris nodded.

"I think I owe that much to Ayesha."

His response made feel a little guilty. The truth was even though Ayesha was dead, she was still Hani's birth mother, Faris' first wife. And Eira had no control over that.

So why couldn't she allow Hani to meet his grandparents? Maybe, it wouldn't be so bad.

"We can take Hani to meet your mother, but I won't leave him with any of you alone," Faris told firmly.

"Understood." Zaynab replied.

She looked around the house then, searching for any trace of the little boy.

"Can, Can I see him?" She asked Faris for permission.

She was being awfully frank for his liking.

"I just heard Faris say you thought he was an abomination. I don't think it would be a good idea." Eira reponded sharply, she didn't want the woman any where near Hani. She didn't give her any good vibes.

"Ya Faris, why not?"

"I'll see you in Australia, Zaynab." Faris dismissed her. Zaynab, howevee this time let out a watery chuckle.

"God, Ayesha would have never allowed this."

"Well, she's not here anymore!" Eira didn't want to be insensitive and she knew she would get an earful by Faris because of it but she couldn't help it.

"Don't take my sister's name from your mouth." Zaynab yelled this time.

"Keep your voice low in my house." Eira warned her. It was turning into a heated argument now.

"It's not your house." She shot back.

Faris stood in front of Zaynab this time.

"She is my wife, Zaynab. It is her house. It's our home." He responded curtly. His voice clearly showed he was least interested in talking to her.

"You're really doing this to me?"

"I'm doing more than enough for you already. Now leave please."

And with that Zaynab had to leave the house. But they would meet soon in Australia. And he would be there too.

The real story might just be starting after all.

---

Thoughts on Faris; Zaynab and Eira? What do you think is gonna happen next btw?

Also, where is Virat? 🙈🙈

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1K 104 18
The story of two different people!! His life is simple, Her life is complicated like a web, He has family who love him very much she has family but f...
25K 1.6K 34
As they say matches are made in heaven.... there definitely is someone out there for you, all you need to do is find that special one..!!. But what h...
254K 9K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...
251K 22.1K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...