Their Little Ninja (A TMNT li...

By ThatWriter1399

Have you ever met a girl that lives in the sewers, has a mutated rat as her father/sensei, and four teenage m... More

Their Little Sister (A TMNT little sister fanfic!)
Chatper 2- The Fighting Never Ends
Chapter 3- My Big Brother, Leo
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5- You can't go!
Chapter 6- So This Is What It's Like?
Chatper 7- What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 8- Why Do I Even Try?
Chapter 8- Nothing is Forever
Chatper 9- New Friends; New Life
Chapter 10- Summer Time
Chapter 11- Just When I Thought I was Fine...
Chapter 12- My World Is Caving In
Chapter 13- This is Risky
Chapter 14- Love is in the air!
Chapter 15- You Say What?!
Chapter 16- The Descision of A Lifetime
Chapter 17- I Guess This Is It
Chapter 18- My Across-The-Country Adventure
Chapter 19- Our Family Is Whole Once Again
Chapter 20- I'm Home
Chapter 21- Bonus Chapter
IMPORTANT A/N! PLEASE READ!
BOOK 6 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!!!
Very Important A/N
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT A/N
Q&A
NEW BOOK
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Author's Note

Chapter 1- Sam...Oh Sam

10.4K 208 41
By ThatWriter1399

               Splinter's P.O.V

              I watched my sons play with their little sister on the floor of the living room. 

             It has been three years since we found her and she is now five years old. 

             All of her brothers love her to pieces and are very close and protective of Samantha, except Raphael. He gives her dirty looks and has spend no time with his sister whatsoever. It is worrying me that he has yet to adjust to having her as a member of the family.

                "Mikey, I killed you!" Samantha said.

               "Nu-uh! You shot my shell, not my shoulder!" He said. She frowned and moved her long brown hair out of her face. 

              "I wish I was a turtle like you guys! You have to cool shells and I want a bandana too!" She said. "I really wanna start training with you guys!" She complained. She ran my way and jumped into my arms.

                "Father, when can I join big brothers in training?" She asked with an anxious glisten in her brown eyes. 

                  "As soon as I feel you are ready, my daughter." I said. She snorted in annoyance and ran to finish her and Mikey's game of 'Catch Me If You Can!' I chuckled as Donatello and Leonardo ran out of the lab and helped Michaelangelo tickle her. "My sons, it is time for training." I said.

                    "Can I watch them train Master?"

                   "You may, but stay on the sides, understood?" She nodded her head vigorously and bolted into the dojo, holding Leo's hand.

                    I smiled at their antics and walked upstairs to get Raphael. I knocked on his door, but there was nothing but a groan.

                         "Raphael, it is time for training my son." I said through the door. He opened the door and walked downstairs without saying a word. I sighed and followed him into the dojo.

                           "Watch me kick Donnie's butt in training, Sammie." Leo said with a smirk. He frowned and the knelled as they saw me. I carried Samantha over to the wall beside the exit to the dojo, and let her observe my sons training.

                                Training had ended and Leonardo won the sparring competition. It was him against Raphael and Raph got a bit cocky. He planted a messy kick and missed as he aimed to punch Leonardo. He was taken to the ground and pinned down by his hands. 

                            Raphael got up and stomped out of the dojo, his face red with anger and frustration. Leonardo sighed and looked in Samantha' direction.

                             "Let's go play in my room Sammie!" He ran over to his sister and threw her on the back of his shell. His sister giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. I smiled and walked into my hideaway.

                               Sam's P.O.V

                               Leo and I were laying in my bed, looking at the ceiling.

                               "Leo, what's it like up top?" I asked him. He looked at me and sighed.

                                "It's very dangerous Sammie. You aren't aloud up there without father's consent, or one of us with you." He said sternly.

                             "I can take care of myself! I have been training with Master Splinter and he says I'm doing great!" I said. I hated it when my brothers tried to protect me, it made me feel so small and helpless.

                            "I know you can take care of yourself Sammie, but a year of training isn't going to do a whole lot for you in battle." He said, turning onto his side. I frowned and crossed my arms.

                               "Time for bed guys!" Mikey called as he ran into the room, jumping inbetween Leo and I. He pulled me into his arms and started tickling my sides.

                              "Mikey, stop it!" I laughed. He laughed and finally stopped. He tucked me in and turned on my nightlight that I didn't need. 

                                "Nighty night little sis." Mikey said as he kissed my cheek.

                              "Night little ninja." Leo said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead. He and Mikey walked out of the room and shut the door behind them. I smirked and waited for them to shut the doors to their bedrooms. I got my flip flops on and snuck out of the lair.

                             I'm going topside and none of my brothers can stop me from being curious and adventurous. I may get in a load of trouble, but it would all be worth it!

                              I stepped out of my room and checked in on all of my brothers to make sure they were asleep. Leo was out like a light, Donnie's eyes were fluttering as he dreamed, Mikey was sleeping like a baby, and when I checked on Raph, he was talking to Spike. I shut the door quickly, but quietly. He heard me, so I ran to my room and hid behind the door.

                               "Who's there?" Raph whisper yelled. He looked around and sighed. "Stupid Mikey and his stupid pranks." He shut his door and I heard his hammock creak, which meant he had gotten into bed. 

                               I tip-toed downstairs and opened the door to the lair. I ran to the nearest manhole and made my way up the ladder.

                               I stopped as I got to the last few steps of the ladder. My mind was spinning with questions as to what awaited up top. I sighed and started pushing the manhole cover.

                            It was surprisingly light.

                            As I was about to explore he wonders of New York City, I heard a huff from below me. I lost my grip on the manhole cover and it plopped back into place. I fell off the ladder, but before my head et the ground, I was caught by a strog pair of arms. I opened my eyes and saw Raph's face. He growled and threw me over his shoulder.

                          "RAPHIE, PUT ME DOWN!" My voice echoed through the sewer.

                          "You know better than to try ad go topside Sam! You're in a lot of trouble!" My second oldest brother said, raising his voice. I punched the back of his shell and kicked to try and escape his firm grip on my waist.

                         We entered the lair and everyone was pacing.

                         "SAMMIE!" My three brothers said in unison.

                        "Where'd you find her?!" Mikey asked as he embraced me in a hug.

                      "She snuck out and almost wet topside." He said, scolding me.

                    "Is this true Samantha?" My father asked me, his voice quavered. I nodded my head and Mikey pulled away from our hug. "All of you get back to sleep. We shall discuss this in the morning." Master Splinter said a worried tone. I was escorted to my room by Leonardo. He tucked me in and shut the door as he left the room.

                     "I will go topside one day." I promised myself.

                     No matter what I had to do to get topside, I would do it. Even if it meant breaking the rules, sneaking out, even getting in trouble. It would all be worth it because nothing was stopping me from going topside, nothing!

                      I awoke the next morning very sleepy. I had spent the night planning what I would do the second I stepped foot topside.

                    I stepped downstairs and grabbed a pop tart out of the pantry. I ate it quietly, ignoring my eldest brothers gaze. I threw away my trash and walked into the dojo. My father opened his eyes and stood up.

                   "Kneel my daughter." He said in a serious tone. I did as I was told and looked at my father. "Why did you sneak out and try to go topside?"

                      "I wanna know what it's like! I've heard that it's called 'The City of Lights' and 'The City That Never Sleeps'. It sounds awesome and I really wanna go up top and explore!" I said with honesty. Master Splinter sighed and mumbled something under his breath.

                     "I understand that you wish to explore my child, but the topside place is very dangerous and you are too young to experience the harsh ways people treat one another and the way the city is. It is not safe for a child." He said in a calm tone. I clenched my fists out of pure anger. 

                 "I'm five years old! I'm a big girl father, I can go topside and protect myself using the lessons you have taught me!" I said.

                    "You have had very few lessons my dear child. It is not enough to protect yourself. I proise you, the day you turn thirteen, you will be allowed topside." He said as he stood before me.

                    "It's not fair that the boys get to go before me!" I screamed.

                   "They are older and more experienced than you Samantha. You must understand that-"

                 "Understand what father?! That I'm always gonna be treated like a baby, no matter what age I am?" I snapped. He sighed and his face stiffened.

                 "You have extra training. Let us begin." He said coldly. I sighed and continued to learn my basic kicks and punches. I sighed and looked over at the door. Leo and Mikey were standing there watching. 

                  Three hours had gone by and I was finally done with training. I was still furious at how much my father treated me like a baby! I'm almost six years old, he could curt me some slack every now and again.

                     "I want to talk to you." Leo said as he took my hand and pulled me upstairs.

                    "What?!" I snapped at him.

                   "First off, don't get attitude with me Sam and two, what the shell were you thinking?! I told you that topside is a bad place, but you tried to go anyway! Why?!" He asked, raising his voice.

                 "I like danger Leo." I smirked. He growled and stomped out of the room. I sighed, realizing that my remark was a little uncalled for. I walked downstairs and watched him start meditating. Raph was sitting on the couch, Donnie was in his lab, and Mikey was sleeping on the floor in front of the couch.

               "Leo?" I asked. He opened one eye and huffed as he looked at me. "I'm sorry I disobeyed you. You were just trying to keep me safe." I said, hanging my head in guilt. 

              "You mean it Sammie?" I nodded and he picked me up. He held me and carried me to the couch. Raph scooted over and made room for us. Leo pulled a blanket over us and I snuggled up next to him in his lap.

                 Every time Leo and I fought, it was only for a very short period of time. I could never stay mad at the only person that understands me, other than Mikey.

                   I was sitting in between Leo and Raph and they both had an arm around me. I looked up before falling asleep and saw Raph's eyes glued to the television. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to be posting chapter two and three very soon!

I hope you guys like it! Love yall!

       -Jill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 190 16
This is my first story so bear with me. This follows the TNMT movie from 2007, with of course you the lovely reader being added. This isn't the 2012...
35.4K 591 22
Nakita is A vampire who is not like the rest.Nope she has the ability to have children while the others can't.So what will happen When Sam Uley the A...
63.8K 1.4K 48
Ever wondered what it would be like to have one of the turtles as your dad? This is my first time doing something like this, I hope you all enjoy :)
70.4K 2.2K 27
I am Maria Silverstone. When I was a little girl, I was kidnapped from my pack. My parents are the Luna and Alpha of the Silverstone Pack, or were...