Jerrie OneShots

By cxndid

Just Jerrie in different universes :) More

Worst Yet Thankful Memory
Adorable Jealousy
Let It Go
The Blind Date
Not Even My Stupid, Slutty Ex
Stay With Me (1)
Texts (1)
I Could Have A Happily Ever After
What Girlfriends Are For
Best Choice
Best Choice (2)
That Girl Was Something
Happier
The Job Offer
Her Sister And The Revelation
Personal Blanket
Staring Contest
We've Done Love Wrong
Her And A Bottle Of Red Wine (I)
Taco Tuesday
Falling In Love With Her Feels Like Paradise
5 Reasons Why We're Toxic For Each Other
Descriptions
Awkward
Maybe

The Dumbest Way Of Asking For Forgiveness

3.8K 105 39
By cxndid

I smiled as I saw my girlfriend walking up to my table with a gorgeous smile plastered on her charming face. I leaned forward with both of my elbows on the table and my eyes glued on her as I watched her sat down flawlessly on her usual seat beside me.

"Hey babe. How's your classes? Did your professor scold you again?" I asked her only to get a slap in my arm.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "That was a one-time thing, Jade," she smirked as she held her chin up at me in arrogance. "And for your information, I'm Professor Chad's favorite, darling."

I smiled. "You're my favorite."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Tell me something I don't know."

"I love you."

"Nice try," she says, leaning forward to give me a peck on the lips and I smiled widely.

There's something about this intriguing blonde that made me feel like she's the only girl in the world because when Leigh, who apparently was accompanying us from the start, cleared her throat, I found myself startled at the sudden sound.

"Well, Jadey, you didn't tell me about your little meet-up, did you?" Leigh says teasingly, sitting down on the seat in front of me as she eyed me playfully. "You just had to forget to fetch me from my dorm."

I shrugged lamely. "Ehh. You know where I was anyway."

"Perrie, you lucky bastard," Leigh says to Perrie, who giggled in response as she smiled sweetly whilst she nods her head. I rolled my eyes and wrapped an arm around Perrie's shoulders, glaring at the afro girl in front of me.

"She's as lucky as I was, that's for sure. Isn't that right, babe?" I darted my eyes at the stunning girl beside me and smiled wider once I saw her intense blue eyes gazing back at me as well.

She smiled and nodded silently, knowing that there's no use in repeating since we both know that my words were already adequately accurate to what we are currently feeling. I smiled back at her and leaned closer, desiring to brush my lips on hers.

"Aww. How sweet," Leigh interrupted once my lips were practically a few centimeters away from Perrie's. She striked her hands over and over as if she was applauding before a performer and I rolled my eyes at her action.

"You just had to interrupt such romantic gesture," I frowned playfully, already missing the feeling of having the blonde's pair of lips colliding with mine. My smile reappeared once I felt Perrie's lips giving my cheek a peck and I turned to face her and shook my head.

It didn't take long until Perrie's Architecture class had to start soon and so me and Leigh were the only girls left. Leigh and I chatted for a few moments, talking about basically anything as long as it is time consuming. Talking to my best friend is one of the best things I wanted to do forever, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't missing the feeling of having Perrie in-between my arms right now.

"I miss her now," I sighed sadly, only to get a chuckle from Leigh in return and my eyes quickly darted towards her as they hold a glare. I shook my head and let my shoulders bounce whilst I shrug. "Just wait until you're in a relationship, Pinnock. And you'll know my pain."

"Sure," Leigh laughed. "But at least I won't be able to talk about marriage too soon."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? What does marriage have to do with this?"

An edge of Leigh's lips stretched up as she smirks slyly at me, only adding up to my drastically increasing curiousity of the sudden change of topic. Am I missing something here?

Leigh leaned forward, an eyebrow arched as she looks at me incredulously. "Come on, Jade. Don't be silly. You and I both know that since you and Edwards are already in a relationship and contented with your status, there's no bloody doubt that Perrie would definitely add marriage as a topic in your next conversations."

I let out a low chuckle. "Perrie doesn't like talking about..."

Fuck. My eyes immediately widened in horror as I realized what relationship I had entered myself into.

Ofcourse! Why would I be so stupid? I'm dating Perrie Louise Edwards for crying out loud here! Ofcourse, it has always been like this. From all the years I've been best friends with Perrie, I couldn't count in one hand how many times she'd been in failed relationships all because she unanticipatedly happened to talk about the one topic that could literally scare the crap out of you; marriage.

"Shit!" I groaned, burying my face in my palms frustratedly as I let various profanities slip up from my mouth. I sneaked a glance at the girl in front of me, who was annoyingly smirking at how ridiculous I must sound right now. I frowned. "Thanks for the heads up. Now I'm having second thoughts on even confessing my love for her."

"Hey, it's not that bad," Leigh told me, though hearing those supposedly soothing words couldn't really do any help with the apprehension that had already kicked in. She reached for my hand as she interlocks our fingers and rested our entwined hands on the table. She smiled at me reassuringly. "Perrie loves you, Jade. And I'm sure she knows her limits and if she notices you being a little uncomfortable when talking about marriage or your future in general, she'll have the initiative to avoid that topic until you're ready."

"Frankly, I don't think I'll ever be ready to even marry someone," I admitted to my best friend.

Leigh looked at me with a sad smile as her eyes hold pity within their gazes. "Sweetie, this is Perrie we're talking about here. And if you enter a Perrie Edwards relationship, you enter a mature and serious relationship. Keep in mind that there will come a day where you'll be talking about it with her."

I find myself swallowing an unknowingly formed lump in my throat as Leigh's words found their way digging into my brain that is now polluted with lots of images of me proposing to Perrie and crying and all shits.

I cringed. "Wish me luck, please."

Leigh chuckled. "Goodluck on your proposal."

~•~•~

Great. Just great. Ever since my little interesting conversation with Leigh last week, my mind was now bombarded with lots of questions that are being left unanswered because I couldn't think clearly all because of the images that both Perrie and Leigh had implanted in my mind and it bothered me.

Ever since Leigh gave me a warning about this whole marriage thing, I have been terrified. I am so not ready with the whole marriage bizarre thing. I'm not even a graduate yet and Perrie was already looking forward for my proposal to her? Why is she so impatient? This is absurd.

"Babe!" an all too familiar voice caught my attention as I snapped my head to find Perrie lazily sitting down on the chair in front of me as she rests the tray with a sandwich on the small-rounded table.

I smiled, though it was inadequate as I was frantically waiting for a certain topic to pop itself in our conversation. "Hello. How's your classes?"

"It was boring. Niall was absent," Perrie shrugged as she flashes me her adorable pout. "No more funny clownie."

I chuckled at her joke, but it was out of nervousness instead of humor. I couldn't preclude my thoughts from shifting to the imagination of me and Perrie getting married. And so as a result, I felt Perrie's hand placing itself on top of my own as I felt Perrie's gaze focused on me and only me. Great, now she knows what's up with me now.

Perrie raised an eyebrow. "Jade, are... you alright, love? It seems like since last week you've been stuck in your thoughts until now."

"I'm fine, babe," I assured her, hoping it was enough to dispel her doubt.

"Jade," she warned, her voice was stern and I have never been intimidated.

I gulped and smiled at her, acting like nothing happened. "What?"

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Jade," Perrie says, "tell me what's the matter?"

"What is matter?" I asked her, feigning astonishment as I held my finger in front of her. "Matter occupies space, love. Aren't you supposed to know that?"

"Oh my god," Perrie groaned as she drew back her hand to let its fingers run through her hair frustratedly. She cocked her eyebrow at me. "Don't go science shit on me. I know what matter is, stupid."

I smiled and nodded. "Nice."

"Now let me rephrase my question: What's the problem?" she asks me again, and I honestly don't know whether or not I should tell her.

"It's just a conversation with Leigh. It's no biggie." I shrugged.

Her deep blue eyes holding curiousity within them as she watches me probably squirming on my seat under her intense stare. I looked down at her sandwich and was honestly feeling a little famished just by looking at it so I darted a quick look at her eyes once again which I extremely regretted the most because I could feel a bead of sweat dripping from my forehead from her burning stare.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop being invasive."

"Stop being secretive," she fired back.

I scoffed. "I am so not secretive."

"Whatever. If you just tell me what your problem is then I wouldn't have to be all forceful-or in your own words: invasive," Perrie growled as she leaned back with crossed arms in front of her chest, conspicuously disappointed which caused me to roll my eyes once again at such childish acts.

"Forceful," I snorted and shook my head. "So what? You're gonna be forceful and force me to marry you too, is that it? I mean that's what you want, right? A stupid marriage?"

Perrie's eyes darted towards me once those words fell from my lips. She stared at me with shock, the same way I stared at her because I was absolutely surprised myself. I have honestly no clue on where those words even came from. I guess I was too deep in thought about this whole talking-about-marriage thing that when the opportunity strikes I immediately yet accidentally spoke my mind.

"Fuck," I muttered lowly, mentally facepalming myself by saying such rude and discourteous things. I frantically looked up to find Perrie's facial expression transfigured into shock and realization.

Perrie leaned forward, her eyes narrowing at me as she scrutinizes me. I gulped nervously and looked away, confirming her assumption as she gasps, "You and Leigh talked about me, didn't you?!"

I vigorously shook my head, inwardly panicking as I wave my hand in front of her in dismissal. "No, we didn't!"

"I knew it!" Perrie chuckled humorlessly as she leaned back on her seat and disapprovingly shakes her head at me. "I knew that you're gonna freak out about this... this whole marriage thing!"

I scoffed. "Oh, I'm sorry then. It's not my fault I'm not like you who is already a graduate in college and on her way up to achieve her master's degree! I haven't even graduated yet, Perrie, and now you're expecting me to propose to you all because you're all satisfied and shit? Well, guess what, Perrie, I'm not fucking ready yet, do you hear me?"

"What on earth are you saying, Jade? Gosh! You're so immature, I swear!"

I frustratedly threw my hands up in the air as I crossed them in front of my chest. My anger already boiling but I wouldn't want to make a scene all because of a stupid topic. I raised my index finger and leaned forward. "Just in case you forgot, I am 4 years younger than you, Perrie. Your maturity level is highly different from mine so don't blame me for acting like a child all because I'm not ready to marry you nor will I ever be!"

Disappointment, shock, hurt, mixed up together and simultaneously flashed in Perrie's ocean baby blue eyes. I knew I crossed the boundary line already. I tentatively reached for Perrie's hand but she was one step ahead of me and pulled her hand away too quickly.

Perrie lowered her gaze and sighed. She abruptly stood up and looked down on me with the same hurtful gaze and I tried my best to keep my regretful feelings in place.

"Wh-where are you going?" I stammered.

"I'm tired of arguing with you. I have to go. Bye," she said.

I stood up the same level as hers. "What about your sandwich? Come on, you have to eat-"

"I'm not hungry. You can eat it if you want. I don't fucking care," she finalized, whirling on her heels and left me alone.

I groaned and slowly sat down on my seat, and facepalmed myself with my elbows on support as they pushed down the table. I cupped both of my cheeks and looked down at Perrie's untouched sandwich and sighed.

I frowned and stared at the food. "Sorry, sandwich. Your owner is frustrated now, all because of me," I whispered as I grabbed it and held my stare before licking my lips. "Please don't get mad at me if I eat you."

And then I took a bite, feeling the guilt and culpability slowly making its way through my whole system.

~•~•~

"How ironic is that? The girl who doesn't wanna talk about marriage-let alone even think about it-was ironically the girl who started a conversation about it," Leigh says teasingly, taking a bite of her sandwich and watching me suffer playfully.

I shot her a glare. "Thanks, Leigh. Oh how sympathetic you are towards your best friend who just so happened to be in a relationship crisis right now."

"I genuinely pity you."

I rolled my eyes and slammed both of my palms on the table. "Help me. I don't know what to do!"

Leigh took another bite of her sandwich and nodded. "That's because you're an idiot, Jade."

I huffed, "And here I thought you would console me instead of spitting out an insult that would possibly ruin my self-esteem."

Leigh let out a chuckle and grabbed both of my hands on the table. "Jade, even your family would say that to you. I mean-let's be real, sweetheart. You just admitted that you aren't-and may I add-will never be ready to marry anyone in front of your own girlfriend who is going to settle down soon and probably extremely eager to have your last name," she sighed out and squeezed my hands afterwards. "Tell me, Jade, who wouldn't want to call you an 'idiot'?"

"Fuck, you're right," I agreed as I heaved a sigh and looked up at her with pure determination written on my face. "I should apologize to her. Do you know where she is?"

Leigh raised her hand and held up two fingers as if to indicate. "Two words: Camila's table."

"What-" As if on cue, I had finally heard an all too familiar childish laugh that had surely belonged to none other than Perrie herself.

I snapped my head towards Camila's table, seeing Perrie's golden locks wiggling and her shoulders uncontrollably bouncing as giggles comes out from her mouth. I took in a sharp breath at how beautiful and melodic her laugh was; I haven't heard that sound for awhile.

I shook my head, gaining my courage before I find myself standing up abruptly to walk towards her table, not paying attention at anyone but at the beautiful blonde.

"Woah! Jade, where are you going?!" Leigh calls out to me, but I ignored her as I was already on my way there.

~•~•~

Is she actually playing this card on me right now? I cannot believe this! I have been standing beside her for a disturbing minute and yet she hasn't even acknowledged her own girlfriend's presence. I rolled my eyes at Camila and Lauren, they have absolutely no mercy in humiliating me right now because they, too, did not acknowledge me.

"Perrie."

"Hey, Camila, what time does your class in Art end?" Perrie asks the brunette seated in front of her, completely ignoring my presence beside her and the fact that I actually called her name probably five times already as she nonchalantly reached for her coffee and took a sip from it.

Camila shrugged and glanced at me before she smiled at the blonde. "Five-thirty, I guess."

I frowned and gently grabbed her shoulder. "Perrie, can we talk?"

"Oh my god! Camila, did you know-"

"Perrie," I attempted again, but she didn't bother to look at me. In fact, she just gave my hand on her shoulder a brief glance and she gasps as she looks back at the two girls.

She remained staring at Camila and Lauren. "I just felt someone's hand on my shoulder."

I furrowed my eyebrows. How ridiculous. I shook her shoulder gently. "Perrie."

She gasps again and leaned forward, my hand leaving her shoulder in the process. She looked at them, wide-eyed. "Someone just said my name. Camz, was that you?"

Camila giggled. "Nope. It must be a ghost or something. Right, Lauren?"

Lauren shrugged. "Yeah."

Now I'm angry.

"Perrie, I will not allow you to ignore your own girlfriend so why won't you stand up and let us talk this out like what grown-ups do right here and right now," I interrupted, feeling already fired up with frustration.

Perrie had finally darted a look at me, glaring. "No."

"Excuse me?"

"Let me reiterate myself," Perrie says confidently as she finally stood up in front of me, a small amount of space in-between our bodies and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling giddy at how close we are right now. "No."

I smirked. "You do know you technically followed me when I told you to stand up-" Perrie held her hand up close to my face, dismissing me.

She shook her head, still holding her glare. "No, Jade. I will not stand in front of you and listen to you talking about ridiculous technicalities."

And my knowing smirk had quickly disappeared. "What-"

"In fact, I am going home," Perrie announced. "I don't wanna hear your stupid apology because it's all useless, anyway. See you next time, Thirlwall."

Perrie was about to turn around when I gripped both of her forearms, precluding her from doing so as I peer deeply into her eyes, as I knew she would definitely give in once she sees sincerity within their gazes.

"Perrie, come on. Don't be like that," I sighed out, lowering my gaze before looking back up at her blue orbs once more. "Just tell me what I can do to make you forgive me. I already said I'm sorry. What more do you want-"

"A 'sorry' won't do anything to me, Jade. You should know that by now," Perrie cuts me off.

I rolled my eyes. "Perrie, I think you're the one being immature here."

"Oh, really? You know what, Jade? Actually, this isn't even about me anymore. This is about you."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Me?"

Perrie nodded sharply as she humorlessly laughs. "Yes, you. You and your weird limited relationship commitment crap!"

"Oh hell no!" I interjected defensively. "Believe me, Perrie, I am totally committed to you right now but marrying you... that's too much."

"So you're saying you don't wanna get married one day and have babies and have a perfect life?" she asks me and threw her hands up carelessly. "How is that being committed, Jade?"

I fell silent, cogitating about her words that seemed to make me go speechless. Did I want that? Did I want to get married and have babies and live a practically perfect life with a perfect wife and with a perfect occupation? Ofcourse I wanted to live a perfect life. But does living a perfect life equivalent to being married and have children? I have never even thought about that one.

Perrie let out a low chuckle and shook her head in disappointment.

"I can't believe you, Jade. I can't believe you right now," Perrie dislodged my hands off her and shrugged her shoulders. "You know what? I'm tired of telling you what to do, Jade. Because I don't think you'll even learn from it. You have to fix yourself, Jade, if you really want us to work. You're scared of being in a serious relationship? Then don't be in one."

Perrie whirled her heels around as she flipped her blonde hair in front of my face as its aroma strung to my nose and I regretfully sniffed it. Then I watched her walk away, feeling petrified at the moment because I have never seen such an intidimating person like this woman. She honestly scares me.

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest while I watched her manifest her frustration through her heels as she deliberately and noisily trudged down towards the exit door of the cafeteria.

"You better get your girl, Thirlwall."

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, Cabello."

"Hey! Don't talk to my baby like that," Lauren says, narrowing her eyes at me as she gives Camila's temple a quick kiss.

I feel sick.

~•~•~

"Perrie, will you please come out of your house and talk to me?! Please!?" I yelled as I practically slammed my hand on the wooden door, impatiently waiting for a certain blonde to open the door and kindly let me in. I rolled my eyes when there was no movement.

Then I heard her voice, muffled by the door. "Go away, Jade!"

"Okay, now you're immature."

I smirked, knowing that by saying this I have already triggered something inside her as I finally heard her heavy footsteps walking towards the door, the sound getting louder and louder until it stopped and I looked up to find the door opened and Perrie's eyes shooting daggers at me.

I nodded. "Okay, can we talk now?"

"No."

I heaved a sigh, wondering if she was actually making me resort to grovelling because I am already having a hard time.

"Perrie, tell me what I can do so I can fix this. If you're mad, or disappointed then I'm sorry. Please, I miss you now," I say as I am already sounding desperate and in need of her touch.

Perrie smirked slyly. "Are you... begging?"

This girl. I can't believe her right now. I closed my eyes and slowly nodded. "Yes, Perrie, I'm actually begging right now. Will you forgive me now?"

Then her smirk quickly disappeared in a snap of a finger as she glares at me. "No, thanks."

Perrie was already grabbing the door and closing it when I reflexively pushed it open again, still holding my gaze at her. I sighed, "Perrie, I miss you. Please."

Perrie stopped what she was doing and smiled at me. "I miss you, too, Jade. So please, hurry up and make me forgive you because I'm already getting frustrated right now."

And without my consent, Perrie forcefully closed the door, making me stumble a little bit backward.

~•~•~

"Jade Thirlwall!" Leigh gasps, rotating her steering wheel as she looks at the rearview mirror to see the cones, "you are one hell of an idiot, do you know that?"

I glared at her and sighed. "Tell me something I don't know."

"I can't believe you would actually stay behind instead of following your own girlfriend who is probably already making up a 'break-up' speech for you right now," Leigh tells me as she parked her car in the mall's parking lot, not aware of the death glare that I'm giving her.

"Don't say that, Leigh. What the fuck?" I said, shaking my head as we both unbuckled our seatbelts and got out of the parked car.

Leigh chuckled as she opens the two-joined doors for the both of us, the cool breeze of the airconditioner made its way to us as we walked inside.

"Why are we here, anyway?" I asked the girl sauntering beside me.

"My necklace needs to be fixed," Leigh explained, pointing at the small jewelry shop a few meters away. "We're going there so you better behave, alright?"

I shot her a glare, obviously not liking the joke she just pulled. "Are you my mother?"

"I'm kidding," Leigh laughed and I shook my head as she looked back in front of her.

~•~•~

"Goodmorning, ladies," the saleswoman about 40 years old greeted us genuinely with a contagious smile. Leigh and I smiled back at the woman and I followed the afro-girl who was apparently running towards the necklace booth.

"Hey, I just need another replacement for this one, please," Leigh tells the repairman, placing down her necklace with a broke lock. The man nodded and immediately went to work.

Leigh looked at me and smiled. "You could look around if you want. I'm staying here."

I nodded and let my feet do the work as they wander around the small-halled shop with lots of golden and silver jewelries and much more. For a small shop like this, there are tons of jewelries here and I found myself wondering why this hasn't even been robbed yet.

"Hi, miss. Would you like to see some varieties of our jewelries?" the woman interrupted my thoughts as she shows me her rings in each finger; very bright as fuck.

I smiled and nodded, and let the woman guide me towards her booth that relatively consists nothing but different varieties of rings. I leaned forward, looking at one ring in particular.

I smiled and pointed at the ring. "How much is this?"

~•~•~

"Remind me again why we're standing here in front of Perrie's house at 6 pm?"

I sighed and stared at the window in Perrie's room and smiled. "I'm gonna make her forgive me."

And before Leigh could even muster a reply, I gently knocked on the door and took a step back as I hear footsteps.

"Jade? Leigh? What are you-"

I didn't allow Camila to finish her sentence as I was already roaming around Perrie's living room, calling out her name.

"Perrie?! Where are you?!" I called, my eyes frantically searching for the blonde in every corner. "Perrie Louise Edwa-"

"Jesus, Jade! Will you stop shouting? I'm fucking napping here!" I spun around only to be met by a frustrated Perrie. I stared at her in awe. Her eyes were dropping down every second and I knew that she was sleepy and tired. But I didn't let that get in the way of what I'm going to do.

I sighed and instinctively reached for both of her hands, looking at her intensely. I spoke abruptly, "Okay. Before you say anything, I would like to say that I am so fucking in love with you and I'd literally do anything to make you forgive me and when I say anything I mean anything."

Perrie stared at me weirdly, her eyebrows raised in confusion and I heaved a deep sigh once again. She nodded slowly, her eyes never leaving my gaze as I watched her.

"Okay, Jade, have you been running a mile already? Have a drink, yeah?"

"No!" I cut her off immediately, my palms are getting sweaty but I didn't care. "Th-there's something I need to... I need to... Fuck!"

"Alright, Jade Thirlwall, what did I tell you about spitting out rude words and... Jade, what are you doing?"

I ignored her and interrupted her as I took a step back, and knelt down before her on one knee, my other hand already reaching for the little box while the other still clutching Perrie's hand. Opening the lock of the box and lifting the hood, I smiled widely as I looked at her.

Perrie's free hand covered her mouth in shock. "Jade, what... Jade, what are you-"

"Perrie, will you marry me?"

Perrie's eyes widened in surprise, Camila and Lauren were already in Leigh's side as they watch me but my attention right now is on this beautiful blonde. Perrie slowly shook her head again, not believing that this is happening and I did not blame her because that is exactly what I'm feeling right now.

Perrie squeezed my hand. "Jade, sweetie, do you know what you're doing?"

I meekly nodded and grinned. "Asking for your forgiveness."

Camila snorted and muttered an almost inaudible "stupid" and I rolled my eyes at her before looking back up at Perrie once more, whose eyes remained glued on mine and I swallowed nervously as I raised my hand, showing Perrie the little box once again.

I sighed out, "Will you be my wife?"

Perrie leaned forward. "Baby, are you even sure you want this?"

I nodded immediately. "Yes!"

Perrie eyed me, curiously, before laughing and shaking her head. She cupped both of my cheeks and gave my lips a quick kiss before pulling away. "Jade, I forgive you now."

"Really?" I asked her, and she nodded. My smile reached up to my eyes, but that's when I knew what was going to happen. I pulled away from her grasp and stood up, once again showing her the ring. "Which finger should I put a ring on it?"

Perrie laughed again and shook her head, cupping my cheeks once again. "Jade, listen, I forgive you... but I will not accept your proposal."

Confused, I tilted my head, beckoning her to elaborate. Perrie smiled, her eyebrows raised in amusement by my irresponsiveness and leaned closer again, and I happily felt her lips hovering itself over my own before she pulled away.

"Jade, tell me, did you really think that just because I won't forgive you, proposing to me would suddenly be your first choice?"

"Well, you were disappointed when I told you I will never be ready to marry you so I just felt really guilty and all so I-"

"Jade!" Perrie gasps. "Yes, I was disappointed but I love you. You know that I love you and I'm willing to wait for you even if it takes years for you to change your adamant mind about marriage. Sweetie, I'm not forcing you to propose to me nor will I even force you to be ready to dive into this... whole talking-about-marriage thing."

I fell silent by her words that had struck me. I felt like an idiot for fuck's sake. I was absolutely not thinking straight because I was desperate in trying to make her forgive that I had actually resort to proposing to her. What was I thinking?

I hung my head and sighed, insecurity making its way to my head. I shook my head slowly. "You're right, Pez. I wasn't myself. I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"

"Hey, stop that. It's sweet how you've become so desperate to make me forgive you and then you've suddenly resort to proposing to me-you know," Perrie cooed in my ear as she engulfs me in a tight hug and I did not hesitate to reciprocate it as I bury my face under her chin, smiling and nodding was probably all I could respond to her.

"You know what, Jade? This was literally the first time I've seen you stuttering, and panicking when you're talking to Perrie," Lauren teases me in which I replied with a death glare and my tongue sticking out to her.

"Shut up, Jauregui," I told her.

"Ouch. That hurts."

"Hey, Thirlwall. Back off from my baby. Don't apologize by proposing to her, alright?" Camila butted in, pointing a finger at me accusingly and I chuckled at her.

"No promises."

Then Perrie gasps, catching everyone's attention along with mine. "Oh my god! Jade, baby, you just fucking proposed to me! What the fuck!? What would happen if I did said 'yes'?"

I shrugged and smiled. "I honestly don't know. Either you'll see me going giddy and shit... or you'll see me ripping my hair like a mad woman."

Perrie shook her head and giggled, and I smiled as she cupped my cheeks to kiss my lips once again and I did not wait a millisecond before kissing back.

"I love you," she whispers to me when we pulled away, and my smile went wide as I missed hearing her say that.

"I love you, too, baby."

"Am I the only one single here?" Leigh broke the silence. And we all looked at her, nodding simultaneously.

"It's okay, don't cry," Camila tells her, rubbing her back.

Leigh glared at her. "I hate you so much."

"I love you, too."

"Camz! Did you just say that to her in front of me?" Lauren scoffs, crossing her arms in the process.

"I'm sorry... will you marry me?"

Lauren scoffs and rolled her eyes, storming off the living room and trudging down the kitchen, leaving a confused Camila.

"Girl, I think it's time for you to propose to her," Perrie chimed in.

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I have a ring."

"Shut up." Camila glared at us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.7K 24
Love will find its way... g!p Jade, preg! Perrie
25.1K 532 14
Perrie's there for her best friend post-breakup, in more ways than one. Just a cute little story for my fav ship. Cross-posted from Ao3.
32.4K 384 36
Little mix one shots any suggestions feel free to pop up