You Drive Me Crazy

By chezywik

Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect... More

Chapter One [EDITED]
Chapter Two [EDITED]
Chapter Three [EDITED]
Chapter Four
A/N + Characters *IMPORTANT*
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
cover + small update!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One [FINAL CHAPTER] *edited*
Sequel!!

Chapter Eleven

256 11 1
By chezywik

I sat in Justin's car, fully packed and ready to go home. I understand that he wanted to keep me safe but he can't just make me live with him my whole life. I don't know him super well but at the same time I do. I'm not sure how I exactly feel towards him–but I know I like it. But honestly feelings are overrated anyways.

Okay not really, but still! Feelings suck and there's no doubt about it. They can be amazing but they ruin friendships, make people turn on each other, and other shit I wouldn't like to happen. You can't control them though sooo... But back to Justin. He's so sweet, and hot, but he's dangerous. I know what he does for a living now and I won't lie; I'm not a fan. That shouldn't really affect our relationship but it might since it does put me in a lot of danger I'd rather avoid. I've read books about stuff like this and it always ends the same way. The girl falls in love with a dangerous gang leader and ends up getting hurt but stills loves him anyway. There are 3 things wrong with that though. One, I'm not in love with Justin. Two, that's just a dumb cliché book that is pretty unrealistic if you ask me. And 3, life isn't just some book. With that being said, I guess there are some things that are realistic. Being with a gang leader like Justin puts you in a lot of danger and you have to be careful at all times. Even though Justin says he'll protect me, he won't be with me 24/7 and he can't protect me from everything.

"Princess!"

I jump in surprise, forgetting I was in his car. "What?"

He sighs and rakes his hands through his hair, "we're here." I look out the window and realize I was thinking the whole time. I smile gratefully at him before opening the passenger door. But before I can actually move he grabs my wrist, firmly but gently. "Call me if you ever need something, okay?"

I nod quietly, unsure of what to say. "Thank you," I murmur and walk out of the car with him following me. He opens the trunk and hands me my backpack which was full of all the clothes and school stuff I brought. I check the time. 11:13 pm. I then realize I have about 8 hours until it's morning–when my parents would most likely arrive. I smile to myself at the thought of them coming home and me welcoming them brightly.

"You must have missed your parents," he notes quietly.

"Yeah, but I'm going to miss your dumb ass," I chuckle.

"You know you love me," he says smirking while leaning against his car with his arms crossed against his chest. I make a 'hm' sound as I tap my chin, pretending to think. He puts a hand over his heart in fake hurt. "I can't believe it!" He yells dramatically and begins to fam himself like he was going to faint. I can't help but burst out laughing.

"I guess I do," I say finally and he laughs. His laugh was perfect, and he himself is just perfect. Wait what?! I didn't just think that! "I really will miss you though," I say shyly.

He chuckles, "you act like I'm moving away Princess. I'll still see you all the time, we just won't be in the same house."

I smile sheepishly as I feel a bright blush creeping onto my cheeks. Thank god my cheeks are naturally pink so the blush probably doesn't look as intense as it feels. "Yeah I guess you're right."

"I'm always right."

I cross my arms to match his, "sorry, I forgot." I tried to be serious but I felt the little smile tugging at my lips. We stand there for a few moments before I break the silence. "You can come in if you want."

"Sure. You don't mind it's pretty late?"

I shake my head, "no. You can leave after a few minutes if you want." He smiles before walking over to me. And then I remember. I grimace as I remember I don't have a key since I lost it.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot I don't have my key," I say exasperated.

"I can climb in through a window and unlock the door," he offers. I smile, nodding.

He then walks around to the side of my house and I fiddle with the zipper on my backpack. Wow, I just invited him in. What would we do? Eat? I am pretty hungry but I don't know if he is. We could just sit and talk for a little bit at least, and maybe even just watch a movie or something. Tomorrow's Saturday so I don't have to worry about waking up early for school meaning I can stay up pretty late. I have to greet my parents but I'm sure that if I was asleep they would just wait until I woke up. I hear a click and the door knob jiggling.

I turn to the door suddenly aware I was pretty much spacing out again. I've been doing that a lot lately but I guess there's a lot to think about. The white door opens with a slight creak and Justin grins. "So what do you want to do?" He says while winking suggestively. I blush and look down at my feet. He lets me in and takes a seat on the couch next to me. It's a 3 person couch so we're dangerously close.

"Are you hungry? I could get you something?" I say quickly and he chuckles. He nods and smiles at me. "Is popcorn okay?"

"I love popcorn."

I walk over to the kitchen and look around in the cupboards for the popcorn. After finally finding it, I put it in the microwave wave and lean against the counter whilst I wait. I head to the fridge and take out two root beers. Does he like root beer? I guess we'll find out. I smile to myself as I think about what it would be like to be on a date with him. Oh God no. I'm becoming one of those obsessed girls who imagines having sex with her crush and thinking about names for their kids. The microwave dings and I sigh. I put the popcorn in a big bowl, not without burning myself of course, and grab the two cans.

As I walk back into the living room my heart stops. He's standing over the mantel looking at a picture frame. "Who's this?" He asks while examining the dusty glass.

"No one!" I squeak. My heart puños as I set down the food and take the picture from him rapidly. He can't find out about Steven. After he died in that crash I decided not to tell anyone who didn't already know. I don't need people asking about my dead baby brother. He stares at me weirdly before sighing slightly.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I look up at him and shake my head. It's too painful to talk about, even if I wanted to. He nods in understanding before grabbing the popcorn bowl and sitting on the couch. "Hey, I want some too," I frown as he hogs the bowl.

He smiles innocently at me before stuffing his face. I roll my eyes but smile at his immaturity. I plop down next to him and hand him a soda. He says–well tries to say– thanks. "Want to watch something?" He asks after swallowing.

"Sure. What movie?"

He shrugs and walks over to the cabinet next to the TV and browses the movies. He picks up one and smirks at me. I gasp, "no way in hell am I watching The Conjuring!"

"Why not? You scared?" He teases before putting it in.

There's no point in lying. "Very much so!" I exclaim and slump into the couch. I don't hate horror movies, they're alright. But I just can't watch the Conjuring and I honestly don't know why. He sits next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you Princess," he says smugly, pressing play. I grumble a few curse words and lean into his chest.

As soon as it starts I wish I had a blanket. Personally, I believe that they're a necessity while watching a scary movie. As if he's reading my mind, he grabs a blanket from the lazy boy next to him and wraps it around us. My heart pounds as I see the title screen and he chuckles, pulling me closer.

I jump as it begins and start blushing intensely when he pulls me onto his lap. "I-I uh... Um," I say because those are the only words that are able to leave my mouth. I look away and my eyes end up on the lamp which happens to be the only light source in the room at the moment.

He follows my gaze. Without warning he flips the switch on the lamp and we're plunged into darkness besides the TV. I yelp and bury my face in his chest. He laughs. He. Laughs. Does he think this is funny?! This is terrifying! He wraps his other arm around me and all of s sudden, I feel warm and safe in his embrace.

The movie goes by with him laughing at my screams and me clinging onto his shirt like my life depended on it. He turns back on the lamp as the end credits begin playing. I sigh in relief and look up. His beautiful eyes stare down at me while I stare at him too. The world seems to just stop when I sit there in his safe, loving arms. It's like nothing else in the world matters. He brushes a strand of my hair that fell out of my bun behind my ear and I shiver at his touch.

What's happening to me?

A/N

hiii! WOAH two updates in one day? that is unheard of! there might be a little spam but i'm not sure:)! as you may know, when i write i don't really have a specific plot to follow. i just write in the moment:) but in school today i had this great idea for this story and i'm super excited to write it!

as for my writing schedule... i don't really have one either. i will post probable around 2 or 3 times a week but that may vary! we're also almost as 90 reads which ik isn't a LOT but it means a lot to me. anyways i have a dentist appointment in a few so wish me luck ugh:(

w/c: 1809

xoxo,
        ch💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
427K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...
693 8 42
A Bucket List. The one thing, you'll find in every girls journal. That is if she keeps one. I have one too, and trust me its as crazy as it can get...