My Love, My mistake (Knight f...

By sarahs29

Sequel to Billionnaire's Ex Wife!! "I'm closer than you think. 25 years. You took 25 years of my life and lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 (part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Marco and Elena's book

Chapter 3

116K 5K 3.1K
By sarahs29

He smiled as he saw the caller ID.

"Hello mom."

"How are you baby?"

"Good."

One of the only people who can always put a smile on his face just with a 'hello'.

"I want all of us to have dinner to meet Elena's boyfriend." She said.

"Boyfriend?"

After what his father did to the last one, they had hoped that the message would spread and that they would all stay away from his sister.

Looks like they were wrong.

They didn't mind her being in a relationship. But all the fuckers she brought home didn't deserve her. And they wouldn't just let a clown in their family.

"Yes. Please don't react like your father. He is a nice guy."

Jason scoffed. "We'll see about that tonight. And how brave he is."

"The three of you are going to drive me crazy. Just don't ruin my dinner or I will use your father's gun on you."

"Okay. We'll wait for after dinner."

She huffed. "I can't stand any of you. Don't forget to let Victoria know."

"I won't." He grumbled.

"Of course you won't." He could literally feel her smiling on the other side of the line.

"Stop smiling."

She chuckled. "I'm not. I just know you're comfortable around her and it makes me happy."

"It's normal, we work together." He huffed, frustration clear in his voice.

"Of course." She said. "I'll see you tonight. I love you."

"I love you too."

****

"Hi boss."

"Vicky." He replied without looking away from his computer.

She closed the door behind her and made her way to the couch.

Jason looked up confused that she wasn't coming to his desk, just to notice that she had all her work and computer with her.

"Can I help you?"

"Changing environment. I've been in my office all day." She said looking at him. "If you want to be alone, I can go bother someone else."

"Did I say you were bothering me? Sit down." He said and she just took a seat.

He grabbed his work and stood up from his desk to sit close to her.

"Looks like you also needed company." She said teasingly.

"I always need yours." He stated looking st his documents.

He felt her move nervously beside him and stayed quiet. He was even sure she was blushing despite her brown complexion. He fought the urge to smile. He loved how she could go from teasing him to shy in a matter of seconds.

Of course he knew she had feelings for him. He was not oblivious or naive. And he knew how to read people.

He cared about her, but not sure if it could be called love. And until he was completely sure, he couldn't do anything about it. He wouldn't take the risk of giving her hopes just to break them. She meant a lot to him and he respected her feelings too much for that.

He shook his head pushing his thoughts away. "My mom wants us to come for dinner to meet Elena's boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Oh god. I remember the last time." She gasped before laughing. "Are you okay?"

"I will be after my dad kills him?" He said seriously.

"Are you serious?"

"More than serious."

She laughed shaking her head knowing that the three men had a huge problem with Elena being a grown woman. "You're gonna have to let her start a life with someone at some point."

"Yes. We will let her be with someone. The man who would be brave enough to stay after meeting us. That one will be worthy of her and will sure stay with her no matter what."

She laughed again. "Thank God I don't have a brother."

****

"Finally. I was starting to get worried." Stella exclaimed as her oldest son walked through the front door followed by Victoria.

"Traffic." Jason mumbled walking closer to kiss her cheek.

"I'm glad you're here." She smiled before shifting her gaze to the young woman behind, before pulling her into a hug. "I'm glad you came, Victoria. It's been a while. You should seriously come more often."

"Thank you, Mrs. Knight. And I will."

"I told you to just call me Stella."

Just then, Hunter walked in the living-room. Obviously in a bad mood, probably because of their guest tonight.

"Kids." He greeted as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Hey dad."

"Dad. Can you just shoot his leg, then we can say it was a accident." Sebastian said lazily sitting in the couch.

"Nobody is shooting anyone. Nobody ruins my dinner, you stupid men. And you're gonna leave the poor man alone. He didn't even come yet."

Her husband scoffed. "Nobody is going to ruin your dinner. If we plan to hurt him, I promise to wait until the dinner is over." He said placing his hands on her shoulders.

"No. Just let him be."

"Elena just met him, anyways. So just relax." He said quietly before wrapping an arm around.
He whispered something in her ear making her giggle loudly as he pulled her flush against him.

"Come on Dad. Not in front of us." Sebastian groaned loudly.

"And how do you brats think you got here?" Hunter said grumpily making Jason laugh lowly. "She's my wife. If it bothers you, rip your eyes off."

Victoria smiled lightly. They were always like this. Always acting like a newly wed couple, and Hunter liked getting on her nerves sometimes calling her names she hated. Like the one time he called her Godzilla.
Victoria was confused because Stella was nothing like Godzilla.
But their relationship was still heart warming for her.

"Be nice." His wife mumbled. "Seb, baby, I need your help with the tasting."

Her youngest son jumped from the couch and filled excitingly. "That's my job."

Hunter shook his head. "Victoria." He greeted turning to the young woman. "How are you?"

"I'm good, Mr. Knight. Thank you." She said trying her best not to sound shy.

He nodded with a small smile before following his wife and youngest son.

The man almost never smiles, which makes nervous every time. He is intimidating, and it looked like he liked to make people feel that way anyways.

"He is late. That's a good start." Jason hissed grabbing Victoria's hand and walking to the couch.

"Relax." She whispered sitting beside him.

"I am relaxed. But he won't be. Whatever his name is."

Vicky laughed lightly and the rest joined them in the living room.

The front opened and closed and soon a smiling Elena appeared in the living-room with a man, who obviously looked nervous enough.

"Guys, here's Micheal." She said wrapping an arm around his as everyone stood.
"Micheal. These are my parents. My two brothers, Sebastian's and Jason. And Victoria, Jason's 'Not girlfriend yet, but soon'."

Victoria almost gasped and felt her cheeks heating up. She was thankful that they were all too focused on Michael to notice her embarrassment.

The three were all looking viciously at the poor man.

"I... It's a pleasure to mee... meet you all." He said putting his hand out for Hunter.

Hunter looked down at his hand. "You just got into this house. All I know is your name. If I take your hand, you won't recognize it."

Stella just approached them and slapped her husband's back glaring at him lightly.

She smiled at the man and shook his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Michael. I've heard a lot about you. Don't mind these three. It's not you. They are just never happy. Welcome."

"T... Thank you ma'am." He stuttered glancing at the man behind her.

"Come on. You're on time. Dinner is ready. Let's go to the dining room."

"Let me go grab my gun." Hunter said walking toward the stairs.

"Hunter." His wife gasped as Michael gulped with wide eyes.

He didn't say anything and continued walking to the stairs.
Stella shook her head before turning to the frightened man.

"Don't worry sweetheart. The older he gets, the grumpier he is. But he is really nice when you get to know him. He is always like that at the beginning." She said reassuringly guiding them to the dining room.

"She doesn't even mean that." Sebastian grumbled.

"But he doesn't know that." Jason answered pulling a chair for Victoria, before sitting beside her.

Once they were all seated, Hunter walked in the dining room with the black weapon in his hand.

"Dad!" Elena cried loudly.

Hunter ignored her and just sat down putting the gun beside him.

"Dad, please." Elena said pleasingly as the man beside her became suddenly tensed.

"What?" Hunter asked placing the gun beside him.
"If he doesn't do or say the wrong thing, he has nothing to worry about."

"I hope he does." Sebastian muttered.

Michael looked at the three men with wide eyes. He wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans, probably praying for this dinner to be over soon.

"Mom, please. Tell him." Elena pleaded looking at her mother.

"Hunter, please put it away. You're scaring our guest."

"What? Victoria is used to us by now."

Victoria bit her lower lip lightly feeling a little sorry for the poor guy. It looked like he was about to pee his pants.

He doesn't even know what kind of family he got himself into.

"Of course she is. She spends her days with Jason. Dad, we're talking about Michael." Elena exclaimed, the panic obvious in her voice.

"Oh him?" He asked looking at the man hardly. "He should be scared."

*****

The hand cuffed man sat in front of the man wearing a suit, looking at him expectantly.

"What did the judge say?"

"It has been approved Mr. Knight. You will be getting out at the end of the month." The lawyer said proudly opening his briefcase.
"Would you like me to let your family know?"

"Yes. I'll give you my brother's contacts. His name is Donovan. Donovan Kyle."

"You have a brother named Donovan?" The lawyer asked confused.
"I thought it was Hunter Knight."

"No. Just contact Donovan." He said narrowing his eyes slightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.2K 65
"And do you think lying to me again would make me stay." I was taken back by her question. "Lying to you? When did I ever..." "Cut the crap Dylan, I...
703 40 8
"The man you were, the one I married, would have kicked your ass all over this god-damn room for talking to me like that. But then maybe you were ne...
Echo By Fatiarmy1999

Teen Fiction

249 7 8
A Dark Billionaire Romance How far would you go to save someone you love? Would you give up your body? Your mind? Your heart? I did and it cost me e...
8.7K 334 30
*C O M P L E T E* "Tor-" "I'll see ya round Jason...when I get friends who actually like me." I spit angrily. "Tori don't go!" He shouts as I turn...