Life goes on

By Laughterisfree

Hailey is a normal "prep". She hangs out with her friends, her parents are rich, she's even on the cheer-lead... More

Life goes on
beach party
Community Service <3
Aaron's Prov
Aaron cont.
Prison, Past and Present.
Returning to normal
Catching up
Catching up: Part 2

Normal doesn't fit me

12 0 0
By Laughterisfree

Authors Note: Just to clear something up, Aaron doesn't really owe Blake money. He said that so Hailey wouldn't keep asking. Okay well That's about it. Chow.

Hailey's Prov:

 I sat up and went out back where Aaron and I usually sat. When I got back there I was surprised when he wasn't there. Maybe he went home. It was Friday anyways, I could just call him. Wait, did he have a phone? Um, I don't think he ever gave me his number. I sighed and sat down. The school day went by slowly and finally it ended. When I was heading to my car I heard:

"Hailey, What are you doing this weekend?" Courtney asked.

"I told my mom I'll help her clean." I lied.

"The whole weekend?" 

"Ya, pretty much." 

I got into my car and drove away. Thankfully, Courtney wasn't the brightest and she probably wouldn't realize I was blowing her off. I went to Taco Bell for some food. Afterwords, I went home. I actually cleaned my room which was rare. Before I knew it, it was eleven at night so I went to bed. 

The next morning I got up around noon. I walked into the kitchen, made some coca puffs and headed to the couch. I turned on the tv still have asleep. It was on the local news. Looking at the tv I was shocked, so shocked I spit out my mouth full of cereal. On the television was a boy robbing a bank. The camera crew could see him through a window. He was looking out of it, gun in hand. The news reporter said there was at least fifteen hostages.  Even worse than that it was Aaron. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's Prov: ( Friday at lunch)

Sitting down I noticed someone walking towards me. I was glad to see Hailey coming out, it had been boring without her. As the figure got closer I realized it was to large to be her. Once he was standing in front of me I saw it was Blake.

"What do you want?" I questioned standing up.

"Getting your ass."

"Why?"

" Would I get you if I didn't need you?!"  

I shrugged. "You do alot of stupid ass shit." 

"Shut the fuck up" He said grabbing my shirt and pulling me with me.

By this point I knew resisting him would just cause me more pain. He brought me to his place. The last time I had been here was when my sister and me tried to escape. He pushed me onto the couch. Two really big guys sat down beside me, making sure I wouldn't leave. 

"Know, where gonna show you how tomorrow will play out. Got it?"

I nodded  waiting for him to continue. 

"I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible. You go into a bank. Rob it, but make sure your caught."

"First off,Why would I want to get caught?! Secondly, I'm not robbing a bank!" I interjected.

"First off, Shut the hell up. I'll get there. Secondly, No one fucking cares Jennings!" He told me using my last name." Now once your caught you'll go to jail and then your gonna break everyone out." 

"How the hell am I going to break everyone out?!" I questioned.

"Easy with this." He said holding up a small explosive, no bigger than a cap on a two-litter of coca-cola. 

"You get searched when you get to jail, they would see it if I had it with me."

"Not with you, In you." 

"What?!" 

"Ever seen Batman the dark night?"

"No" I told him honestly.

"Oh well, during it the joker places a bomb inside one of his men and then cabooey everyone in jail is escaping. It's where we got the idea." 

"You can't do that!" 

"Um, yes I can." He shouted.

I stood up trying to get away from these crazy people. The two men beside me grabbed my arms holding me back. 

"NO! LET ME GO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! LET ME GO!" I screamed. Hoping someone would hear. 

"Bring him over here." Blake said pointing to this metal table. 

"NOO! HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP! THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE GONNA CUT ME! HELP!" I yelled as loud as I could. 

"Damn, your annoying." One of them told me.

The two men where each holding one of my arms, forcing me still. Blake came over holding this mini-chainsaw looking thing. "This'll just be a minute." 

"No!!" I screamed kicking him in the face. 

"YOU BITCH!" He shouted at me, "I'm gonna enjoy this now."

The two men held me legs too. I was starting to have a panic attack. I kept twisting and turning, keeping the machine away from me. One of the men getting fed up just punched me in the face, knocking me out. 

I woke up still on the table. I hurt like hell. Looking at my bare chest, I saw stitches where they had inserted it. It actually wasn't in there that badly, close enough to the skin where it didn't hurt any of my organs. That is until it goes off. 

"Glad to see your up, doll face." One man said handing me a beer, "This'll ease the pain." 

I chugged it, hoping he was right. 

"So you slept a long time. It's around 9."

"At night?"

"Ha, no it's 9 am, Saturday."

"Shit." 

"Come on Blake wants to go over the plan one more time." He explained wrapping an arm around me shoulder pulling me there. 

I plopped down on the couch like the two men. 

"I'm going to say this one last time to make sure you got it all. Go to the bank, try to rob it, get caught, go to jail. Okay."

"I'm not gonna rob it." I told me.

"I think your forgetting something." He said holding a remote. "One push of this button and it's buh-bye Kid. If you do anything risky, were not taking any chances, it'll just be boom." 

I nodded truly terrified.

"Another precaution were doing is sending Marcus in. He'll be there 'starting an account'  when you rob it. He's gonna keep an eye on you."

I nodded.

 "Don't try anything. It takes less time to click a button then it does to pull a trigger."Blake roared handing me a gun.

I hid the gun under my shirt and belt.

"Okay so lets go." Marcus told me.

Marcus and I left. The bank was about a 45 minute walk. When we were almost there, he pulled me into an alley.

"Come in around ten minutes" He told me walking to the bank.

I sat down, feeling helpless. Ten minute's later I stood up eyes still watering. I wiped them off and headed to the bank. Once inside the doors I pulled out my gun, shooting once in the air.

"THIS IS A HOLD UP!" I yelled. "EVERYBODY DOWN, GIVE ME THE MONEY AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT."

I looked over at Marcus who shook his head and mouthed "you have to seem crazy"

"CHANGE THAT YOU STILL MIGHT GET HURT."

Everyone was really easy to control actually. They all sat in the middle of the floor. The bank workers didn't even struggle. I got some man to lock the bank doors and hand over the keys.

"You" I pointed to a twenty-something that worked at the bank. She reminded my of Hailey a little. "What's your name?" 

"Ashley" 

"Okay Ashley, come back here with me and get  the money."

She nodded. 

Once we were in the back I asked, "Did anyone call the cops?" 

"Not that I know of." 

"How would we know?" 

"There's a button under a desk that you push to notify the police, it would beep if it was going off." 

"Which desk?" 

"This one" she said walking over to a desk. 

"Could they check for a finger print? You know to see who called it in?" 

"Yes, they have to. It makes sure no prankster gets away and the good guys are rewarded."

"What kind of reward?"

"I spot in the newspaper and 1,000 dollars provided by the bank."

"Do you have a family?"

She nodded.

"I bet it's hard to care for them. A reward would be nice right?"

"I suppose."

"Press it." 

"What?"

"Press it." 

"You want the police to come?"

"I don't want it I need it. JUST PRESS THE GODDAMN BUTTON ASHLEY! " 

"Okay, okay." She said pressing it. 

"Alright, now don't tell a soul. I swear, If you tell it's both of us and our family that'll be dead."

She nodded in understanding the same time the alarms went off. 

"Okay." I grabbed her arm forcing her out with the rest of the crowd. I held up my gun shooting it once more randomly.

"WHICH WISE ASS PULLED THE ALARM!?!" I threatened. 

I pointed the gun at a tall man, "Was it you?!"

"NO! I would never pull it. I'm not even sure where it is!" 

"What about you?!" I said pointing to the manager of the bank.

"No!"

I looked at everyone, "Someone has to come clean!" 

I grabbed Marcus, "Come with me!" 

Once we were away from them, he advanced on me. He pushed me onto the ground and kicked me once in the face. "No one out there pulled it we were all sitting down. That means it has to be you, Dumb ass!"

I didn't want to tell him it was Ashley, they could mess her up. I knew that once this went over they would know if they looked at the paper, but maybe they would think of it as a cover up. 

"The police are starting to show up." Marcus called.

He pushed me in front of the window. I could see the news crew getting this on film. Great, what would my family think. Who the hell cares anymore though. I left the window fearing they would shoot me.

"Come on" Marcus told me, pushing me out of the room. Once we were in range of the people to see he stopped forcing me forward. I grabbed his arm and pushed him towards the pile. 

"No Matter," I sighed. "The police want a show I'll give them one." 

Everyone besides Marcus looked scared. "Ashley." I called. 

"Y-ya?" 

"Come here."

She stood up and followed me to another room. What was I gonna do? I couldn't just let the police in but I couldn't not let them in. I paced back and forth the room.

"What are you doing?" Ashley asked.

"Huh?" I looked at her making me trip over a desk.

"FUCK!" I shouted. I had ripped my shirt and it hurt falling down on my stitches.

"What Happened?" Ashley cried.

"Nothing." I replied zipping up my jacket. "I just wanted to remind you, Don't Tell anyone I let you push it okay. It could be your last mistake.I don't want you to end up like me." 

I told her to go back with the others and then I unlocked the back door. Hopefully the police would figure it out and not just stand in front of the building like now. I walked back to the crowd, Why didn't they try to escape while I was gone?

I kneeled down beside the manager, "Do you have any megaphones or something loud?" 

He nodded. 

"Will you show me where?"

He nodded again getting up and showing me where he kept one megaphone.

"Why does the bank even need this?" I questioned.

"I-I-It helps me when I'm closing up because sometimes freeloaders stay in the parking lot. I-I-I just have to yell and they go running."

"Okay, Well thanks. Will you go back to the group?"

He nodded running back to them.

I went to the window I had been at before and opened it just a bit. "Hello, I just wanted to say my demands." I paused then continued," I want  Candy. Candy in the morning time, Candy in the hot sunshine, Candy baby can't you see, All I want is your Candy." I had to put the megaphone down because of my laughter. I picked it back up. "Next, I want a Klondike Bar. Lastly, I want a miniature giant rubber band ball. Oh and you can bring me all of that through the back door, because it is unlocked."

I walked back to the group of people, no one had moved. I sat down and a few minutes but nothing  happened. I went into the room I had put the megaphone in and grabbed it, unfortunately I dropped it out the window. 

I went back to the window and yelled, "THE BACK DOOR IS UNLOCKED!"  

The chief of police got a megaphone and said back, "We are having a hard time finding a miniature giant rubber band ball." 

I watched and all the other police men seemed to have gotten it but the chief. The others had been trying to tell him, like me, that he can go in the back. He just wouldn't understand. 

"Oops" I yelled throwing the keys out the window. "I DROPPED THE KEYS TO THE BANK!" 

They took the bait they all grabbed it and came inside. By this time I was back with everyone else. As soon as they opened the doors they all yelled, "DROP THE WEAPON!" 

I called back "OKAY." Dropping the gun and kicking it towards them.

They hangcuffed me and led me out of the bank. a bunch of news crews were watching and trying to ask me questions but the police just put me in the back of their car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...