Yugyeom Imagines + Smuts

By _som1actually_

W A R N I N G: •May be foul language •Sexual content •Not advised for the young •Mature content in general Fe... More

Meeting Yugyeom
I Need This
Soccer Game (Part 1 & 2)
Sticks, Balls, and Holes in a Table
Vacation
Take You Down
If Fans Had a Chance
International Dance Stage
Sick Days; or....

Chapter 6 - Imagine #4

1.1K 15 2
By _som1actually_

I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER AHHHHH :')
This pic got me shook af

(Adding this music vid cause it's lit af, it has nothing to do with the chapter lol)

(This is an X reader however it'll be in First Person this time)

*Imagine* ~ cause I feel like it. Sorry smut lovers ;)
*************************************
(Y/N) POV

Today was one of those days that Got7 had a fan meet. Luckily I was invited. I've been with Yugyeom for over a year now. The relationship was well built, we both had the same interests and are good dancers. Well, I quit taking dance at the age of sixteen but Yugyeom has taught me a few things. As of now I am eighteen, a year younger than Yugyeom meaning he was no longer the maknae.

The only thing that sucked about being in a relationship with a famous idol is that you yourself get fame as well. And some fangirls/boys just happen to threaten me.  So that's lovely. However I just try to ignore it and not let it get to me.

I arrived at JYP's building around six-thirty in the morning still half asleep with a bag packed. The fan meet is later tonight and the trip is seven hours long. We're leaving in about half an hour. Going through the large doors and dragging my feet behind me, I looked up tiredly and saw the seven boys with their bags as well. Immediately I felt more energized seeing my favorite people.

Walking up to them I gave a high five, however when I got to BamBam our hands were about to meet when I dodged, dabbing instead. The others laughed and 'ooo'd' while Bam sunk his head with a small laugh. He always did that to me, so now it was my turn.

Suddenly I was pulled into someone, I immediately hugged back already knowing who it was. He kissed the top of my head sweetly. The rest of Got7 whistled and clapped slightly. I sighed and punched Jackson in the shoulder playfully.

"If you guys are ready then so am I." I said a little excitedly. The others nodded signaling to head out. Unfortunately we had to split up in different cars.

"Okay first order of business." Jackson started, pulling me away from Yugyeom gently. Immediately he responded and reached out to grab my arm but Jackson had already pulled me away. "These two cannot ride together."

Everyone laughed, we all knew it was a joke. However Yugyeom walked over to Jackson and reclaimed me. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me into him.

"Anyway we better get a move on!" Youngjae announced already inside one of the vans along with Jaebum. 2Jae, I ship it. I thought to myself climbing into the back of the other van. Yugyeom, BamBam, and Jinyoung following after. I sat behind BamBam and Yugyeom obviously sat behind Jinyoung.

And so we set off on the road. "Ahhh, it's gonna be such a long drive!" I whined and rested my head on Yugyeom's shoulder. "Do something~" I laughed and interlocked my fingers with his. Yugyeom chuckled and started to run his other hand through my hair.

My eyes started getting heavier and for a second they closed but I flinched awake. "What're you trying to do, put me to sleep?" I asked rhetorically to which Yugyeom smiled at, attempting to ignore me as he continued to run his hand through my hair. And not giving a care anymore I started falling asleep anyway. This would be a long drive.

~*~

I woke up for the third time. My eyes fluttering open, still half asleep. The other two times were to get snacks and use the bathroom.

"Finally~" I heard BamBam say as everyone started getting out of the van. I followed after Jinyoung who seemed to of slept as well.

"Wow!" I commented after getting out of the car, the hotel was amazing. It was huge. We all have decided to stay for two nights at the most before heading to another fan meet. "We have a few hours till the fan meet we should probably get a move on." I admitted in which the others agreed to.

We all settled in the hotel, two per room. Of course I was put with Yugyeom. The other roommates were Mark and Jackson, Youngjae and Jaebum, lastly BamBam and Jinyoung.

[A/N: Markson and 2Jae a h h h;)]

After getting our luggage in place we then decided to get ready. Well I was already ready since we left. The guys however weren't.

---Time Skip---

It was now five in the evening and we all arrived at the fan meet place. People were already crowded outside so we needed up sneaking in through the back. There was an hour before the meet begins and we needed to prepare everything. My hand was interlocked with Yugyeom's who held me close to his side like always.

Everything seemed to pretty much be prepared on the stage. There were plenty of chairs. I somehow felt uneasy due to several tweets I've been receiving. From a crazy sasaeng, IGot7 fan. Right on cue my phone buzzed and I received yet another tweet from the same girl.

You better watch out, Yugyeom will be mine. I'll be there at the fan meet tonight.

And that was all it said. I grabbed Yugyeom's attention and showed him the tweet. "I've been getting tweets like this from the same person all day." I informed, his eyebrows furrowed as he released his hand from mine wrapping it around my shoulder instead. I also showed the others.

"I won't let anything happen to you baby~" He cooed sweetly. I wasn't making much of a big deal about it, just felt I should notify them. I'm sure everything will be just fine tonight. It's not the first time I've been threatened and it's starting to get old.

"Alright we're gonna start letting everyone in. Head backstage!" The staff instructed in which we followed. Yugyeom put his hand on the small of my back urging me forward towards the back of the stage.

I paced nervously in small circles completely nervous. I have stage fright, but nothing too bad. I should be fine. I sighed stressfully and turned around to face Yugyeom and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You'll be fine." He laughed as we prepared to walk on stage. I nodded into his chest as the host started to call us out. Once we heard our names, thank gosh he didn't leave me out.

And so the eight of us walked out on stage. The room full of fans yelling and screaming and crying. It honestly touches me to see how much love Got7 gets. We all stood on stage, waved, and bowed.

"Come and get it, Got7!" They greeted through their mics. After, I introduced myself through the mic and explained that I was invited by the boys. Fans immediately started screaming things like:

"Oh my gosh I love you!!!"

"You're so lucky~!"

"You're so beautiful!"

I blushed slightly and thanked them. However in the very front I saw a girl glaring at me while mouthing words. It was then that I realized that was the same girl who's been tweeting me. Deciding once again to ignore her I continued with waving to everyone.

"Alright, so the first thing we're going to do is have Got7 preform their new song Never Ever!" The host said and the crowed cheered wildly. My ears slightly ringing afterwards from the high pitched screams. I made my way to the couch which was sitting in the middle of the stage for god knows why. And I sat down while the others were to do their performance.

During the song Yugyeom had come over to me and put his mouth close to my ear as he sang his second line in the microphone. The crowd went wild and my face instantly heated up. Yugyeom slightly laughed in the microphone while singing as my hands were held up to my cheeks trying to shield the blush. Some fans were fangirling and some were screaming in anger.

Not much longer later the song ended and we all stood in a line in front of the fans on stage. Yugyeom put his hand on the small of my back trying to keep it unnoticeable while slowly sliding it around my waist a little. It was sort of hard for him considering how tall he was.

"Alright may we give these gentlemen a round of applause!" The host said through the mic while clapping. Everyone cheered and the boys bowed. "So next on our list is a little game with Got7. Everyone got a ticket with a specific number. I am going to pick eight random tickets from this bucket." The man continued to explain while dangling a bucket in his hand. "Those who get pulled, are the seven who get to participate in this game with Got7 and Miss (Y/N) here. Carefully make your way up on stage once all tickets are chosen. The game we'll be playing is "Identify," I'm sure all of you are familiar with it!"

Everyone cheered both excited and anxious to see who would get picked and if they are to get picked.

"Alright here we go..." the man said before looking away and putting his hand in the bucket, and pulling out several tickets. "The numbers that have been chosen are......247, 163, 69, 216, 325, 118, 49, and lastly, number 12! Those with the correct ticket, please make your way on the stage so staff can check tickets!"

After all the numbers were announced girls were crying while the chosen ones screamed before running to the stage. Unfortunately that girl was picked as well. The tickets were checked, luckily no one lied. That'd be embarrassing. I stood nervously next to Yugyeom who still had his arm on my lower back.

Got7 and I shook hands with everyone chosen before they stood aside on the stage awkwardly.

Each of them introduced themselves shyly while saying who their bias was. And their bias from Got7 would run up and hug them.

"Alright, shall we get started?" The host said into the mic making the crowd cheer once again. Each of us stood behind one of the girls who were shy and giddy. To be honest it was cute. As on cue each of us tied a bandana around one of the fans' head that stood in front of us. Unfortunately for me that girl, who by the way is named Jisu, stood in front of Yugyeom.

I decided to continue ignoring it for the time being. Hoping everything will pass over soon.

~*~

The games were over and the fans began exited the stage. All of Got7 and I held out our hands out to give each fan a high five. When Jisu went to high five me she 'accidentally' fell and pulled me along with her.

I hit my head on the stage floor and everything got blurry.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Jisu 'apologized' which was completely fake, it was so obvious.

An arm gently slipped around my back and helped me. "(Y/N) are you okay?!" Yugyeom questioned startled with what happened. He looked up at Jisu and glared slightly, not making it obvious. Yugyeom helped me up, there were loud gasps coming from all the fans. Whispers as well. Honestly I was embarrassed.

Still having trouble with clear vision, Yugyeom's body supported my weight. His arm around me as I leaned against him. I held a hand to my head for a few minutes before shaking myself awake. The other Got7 members looked at me worriedly before I gave them a reassuring smile. And so we continued with the fan meet.

~*~

The meet was over and I was completely exhausted. We were staying at a hotel, each room consisted of two people. Me staying with Yugyeom obviously. Entering the room I flopped down on the bed with a groan.

I heard Yugyeom chuckle before coming over to me and putting his hands on my thighs, lightly massaging them. I released a deep breathe, before starting to drift into a deep slumber.

My eyes fluttered open only to see darkness. After a few seconds my eyes adjusted.

Realizing I've been readjusted into bed, covers over me, and Yugyeom laying next to me with an arm draped over my side. I smiled at his sleeping figure, he put me to bed. I thought to myself and how cute it was. After all Yugyeom can be responsible when he wants.

I rolled over so that I was facing him, running my free hand through his soft, black hair. My hand rested on Yugyeom's cheek which I started caressing before I gently lay a soft, warm kiss on his lips. Wrapping my own arms around him before falling into a peaceful sleep once again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey lovelies! So so so so so soooo sorry for the late update ahhhh, I've be so unbelievably stressed! There's a lot going on....anyway sorry please forgive me!! This chapter has also been long and I have writer's block so sorry for the lame chapter I know it sucks A H H H H H! Don't hate....hope you liked it even tho it's a shitty chapter....
IM SO OBSESSED WITH THE "My Swagger M/V" it's amazing and the choreography is OUTSTANDING!! If you haven't checked it out yet GO DO THAT!! XDD
Anywayyyy!
Thanks for reading!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
382K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
435K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...