Wanted Most - Larry Stylinson...

Autorstwa LarryWriting

Louis Tomlinson is a thief, and a damn good one at that. Most have heard of him. Most don't understand him. A... Więcej

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Epilogue
THE DECISION
[Exert] Proposal
[Exert] Baby - Please Read Author's Note Ees Important
[Exert] If... (Non-Baby Realm!)

Part Twenty-Seven

82K 2.3K 5.5K
Autorstwa LarryWriting

[A/N]: YOU ALL ARE HELPING ME OUT SO MUCH AND IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME IT REALLY DOES! I LOVE YOU. THIS IS DEDICATED TO VELVETLOUIS FOR THE MULTIMEDIA :D

Harry was seething. If it weren't for an injured Louis standing in front of him, he'd more than likely being flipping things over. Or at least in his mind he would be, because as an agent, he usually had to keep a level head.

"Payne isn't letting me?" Harry snarled. "What the hell does that even mean?"

"I don't know, Harry," Zayn said softly. "Agent Murs said that yesterday when he was called into Payne's office, they were talking about you. Murs managed to avoid the most important stuff, but Payne... Payne still told Agent Murs that it'd be best if you weren't there."

"I'm coming to talk to him," Harry said firmly. "Today."

Louis huffed at that, clearly disapproving. He pointed to Harry's injured arm with a scowl. Harry simply grabbed Louis' hand and tangled their fingers together.

"Harry..." Zayn warned. "If Payne is having suspicions then-"

"Then I'm going to get rid of them," Harry grumbled. "And I'm going to Louis' court hearing, and he's not going to jail. Agent Murs hasn't even spoken with him yet! What about a lawyer for him? What about-"

Louis had gone rigid, his jaw clenching as his eyes widened. Harry could feel Louis' hand tighten in his own, but Louis remained silent as he waited for Harry to get off the phone.

"Alright, Harry..." Zayn said softly. "Just don't do anything rash."

"I won't."

Harry hung up the phone, slowly slipping it back into his pocket as his eyes fell on Louis. Louis' eyes searched Harry's face, and the hand not clutching Harry's wrapped around to press carefully over his injured ribs, "...What?"

"That was Zayn," Harry forced his voice to remain steady. "Your case is on Monday."

Louis' eyes widened, and he swallowed hard, "Right, right... my case. I'm technically arrested right now. That's why I'm not allowed to leave the floor and why guards are standing in front of the stairs and the lift. I probably wouldn't even be allowed to leave the room if it wasn't necessary for my recovery."

"Let's walk," Harry said softly, slipping his arm around Louis again. He moved his arm from Louis' upper back down to Louis' waist instead.

Louis pursed his lips as they walked, "And you were saying something else about the case? About going to my court hearing?"

"Yes," Harry bit his lip, unsure of how Louis would react to the news he was about to reveal. "Payne said I couldn't go."

"He said what?!" Louis stopped immediately even though Harry kept walking, resulting in Harry almost pulling him over.

"Shit, babe-" Harry gasped, hands seizing Louis' hips to steady him. "Are you alright, I'm so sorry!"

"What do you mean he said you couldn't go?" Louis screeched.

Harry glanced around them anxiously, gently hushing him, "Shh... I'm going, I'm going. I said I was going to go talk to Payne today and convince him to let me go. I don't know if I can do anything there but I'm going to be in that room with you."

Louis' hands were latching onto Harry's shirt as his breathing grew more rapid, "But what if he says no?! What if you can't be in there, too? Harry, I need you in there, I don't think I can- I don't like confrontation, what if... what if they..."

"Breathe," Harry reminded nervously. "Do we need to go back to your room to talk about this? Actually, yes, yes we do. It's more private and you're making me anxious breathing like that. You're going to hurt your ribs."

Harry slipped his arm around Louis' waist, guiding him slowly and carefully towards Louis' room. The nurse frowned as she spotted them, and she met them in front of Louis' door, "Done walking already?"

"Yes," Louis croaked. "I need to... I need to speak to Agent Styles privately about my case."

The nurse nodded slowly, "I'll tell the guards they can stand in front of the door once more..."

Jay and Anne still hadn't returned, but the nurse helped Harry get Louis to his bed, and Harry pointed at the nasal tubes, "Can he... should he use those?"

The nurse clipped the oxygen level monitor onto Louis' index finger, despite Louis' protesting, "I'm fine, really, please just-"

"I think he's alright," she nodded. "If the numbers on that screen turn red and stay red for a bit, put them back on, Mr. Tomlinson."

"Alright."

Louis wheezed out the moment the nurse had left the room, "They're going to throw me in jail. I'm going to jail and I'm never going to get to see you or my mum or my sisters or-"

Harry seized Louis' face in his hands, pressing a thumb gently over the boy's lips to silence him while his other thumb stroked gently at Louis' cheekbone, "No, baby, no... they aren't going to throw you in jail. We won't let them, yeah?"

"Okay," Louis whispered, holding his arms out for a hug. "Okay..."

Harry wrapped his arms gently around Louis, who still had yet to lean back against his pillows, "Robin Hood never gets caught. And if he does, he always gets away. Remember?"

"I love you and I mean it," Louis mumbled into Harry's chest.

"And I love you and I mean it."

"I'm sitting on Egghead."

And like always, Louis always managed to make Harry smile no matter the circumstance. The young agent helped Louis off of the stuffed toy, setting it next to Louis' flowers. He lightly tapped Louis' nose, "I'm going to go talk to Payne as soon as our mum's come back."

Louis frowned at that, "You can't go back to work, Harry. You're still hurt."

"I'm not working," Harry assured. "I'm just gonna talk to Agent Payne."

The older man pouted even further, "And you're leaving me here all alone..."

"Well-"

"You didn't even stay long, just a few hours, and you promised you'd stay all day-"

Harry was prepared to fall to his knees in front of the boy, "I'll be back though! And I have to go talk to Agent Payne because I need to convince him that I can be at that court hearing, I need to make it so he doesn't suspect anything-"

Louis was smirking at him then, and Harry trailed off as the man giggled, "I'm kidding..."

"You little shit..." Harry narrowed his eyes, flicking Louis' nose lightly before seemingly feeling guilty and pressing a quick kiss to it.

"You were about to start kissing my feet and pleading to be forgiven!" Louis cackled, clutching at his ribs. He seemed to be in pain, but he was laughing too hard to stop. "You're already that whipped?"

Harry crossed his arms then, wincing as his shirt sleeve brushed roughly at his stitches, and he turned to march from the hospital room, "Nope, and I'll prove it."

"Wait-" Louis' laughter stopped abruptly. "No, no! No I'm sorry!"

Harry got to the door, "Nope. You're too sassy for your own good."

Louis croaked out, "Egghead, no, don't I at least get a kiss goodbye?! Please!"

The lead agent turned around then, unable to keep up the act much longer, "It was my turn to trick you. You didn't seriously think that I was going to leave my Shakira without making sure he had company first, did you? And you thought I would actually leave without a goodbye kiss?! What kind of man do you take me for?"

"One with an Egghead," Louis squeaked, but then reached for Harry's hand. "No, I'm sorry! I'll try and hold back the snide remarks."

"I love your snide remarks," Harry laughed, sitting down in his usual chair next to Louis, and then he winked. "Don't hold back. Give it to me hard, Tomlinson."

Louis' eyes widened, and he shook his head frantically, "You can't say stuff like that! Do you know how long it's been since I've gotten off? A long fucking time!"

"You mean a long not fucking time," Harry snickered.

"I hate you."

"Aww," Harry cooed. "Do you mean it?"

"I hate you and I mean it."

The younger boy, kissed Louis' knuckles, "I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone. I'd offer to fuck you in the bathroom but I don't think your ribs are healed enough."

And then Louis was pulling a mass of sheet and jackets over his lap with a groan, "You are dreadful. Absolutely horrific, why do I like you again? This will take ages to go down."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Harry laughed.

"Sorry for what?" came Anne's voice, and Harry and Louis exchanged a quick look before turning to see Jay and Anne standing in the entrance to the room.

Harry winked at Louis, standing and smoothing the injured man's hair as he kissed his lips gently and faced Louis' mum and his own mum, "Sorry that we've got to go for a bit, mum... but we'll be back! If that's alright? I'll pay for petrol if-"

"No you will not," his mother scoffed. "Where do you need to go, love?"

"To the bureau," Harry responded, and at Anne's raised brow, he sighed. "Not to work. You and Louis both, Jesus. I need to go meet with Agent Payne about Louis' court hearing."

"Louis' court hearing?" Jay gasped. "You've heard about it?"

"Just recently," Harry nodded. "It's Monday."

"Monday?!" Jay blanched. "Oh goodness, I... do I have to do anything? Do you need me to-"

"Just show up and be there for him," Harry soothed. "I... I don't even know if I'll be able to go, not that I would be allowed to be a defendant of Louis, but you'll be able to sit with him."

Louis was looking from Jay to Harry, once again seeming nervous. Harry offered him a small, reassuring smile even though he himself felt like panicking. Anne smiled softly as well, "I'm sure everything will be alright. If they have any heart at all, they'll let Louis by with... what exactly are you trying to achieve?"

"We don't want jail time," Harry said immediately. "House arrest. He'll be living with Jay. And community service. But no jail time, I've already made that clear to Agent Murs and he said it's what he'd push for. Since I'm not on this case anymore, I wouldn't even be able to speak at the hearing anyway. It's all up to Agent Murs, and I'm going to discuss it with him."

"But I still want you there," Louis spoke up. "I... I really want that. Just like if you would have had to take me in, I would have wanted it to be you."

Harry bit his lip, "I'm just glad I didn't have to take you in. Well, I'm not really fond of the reason why I didn't have to but-"

"Harry," Anne chuckled, gently grabbing Harry's good arm. "Let's go so you can talk to your boss and get back here to Louis. Jay and I were having quite the conversation as well."

"Louis and I can go for another walk or something," Jay nodded slowly. "Keep our mind off of things while we wait."

"We might want to wait a bit before that walk though," Louis nonchalantly fixed the jackets and sheets on his lap that Harry knew covered his hard on. "I feel... winded."

Harry tried not to burst into nervous laughter, so instead he nodded, "We'll be back..."

"I love you," Louis called to him.

"Love you, too, babe," Harry smiled.

Their mothers exchanged exasperated looks before Anne ushered Harry out the door. The moment the lift doors closed, his mother was chuckling, "They're both very lovely, Harry. Good choice of a man."

"Er... thank you?" Harry mumbled in confusion.

She nodded, continuing, "No, they're really are good people! Jay is hilarious, and she seems like a very good mother. She was telling me how sweet you were to Louis and how much she appreciated you. Apparently you have quite the effect on Louis and she's glad that it's a positive one."

"Did you tell her how much I appreciate Louis?" Harry asked. "Because I really like that man."

Anne laughed, "I think she knows, I didn't have to tell her."

They got off the lift on the ground floor, walking to Anne's vehicle. Harry had to hold his seatbelt once more so it wasn't rubbing against his arm, and his mother asked him to give him the entire story of how he and Louis had came to be. So Harry told her, minus the sex aspect of it. He simply told her that they had developed feelings for each other, after the first few days, and they hadn't been sure of what to do with those feelings until after Louis had gotten shot. After Harry had realized that he really, really needed Louis to be his.

Once at the bureau, his mother stayed in the car while he climbed from it, "It shouldn't take me long... hopefully. It depends on how things go I guess."

"Just be careful," she warned. "Don't get Louis and yourself in trouble."

Harry nodded, shutting the door with his good arm and hurrying into the building. The secretaries greeted him with a look of surprise and a smile. He rushed right to Agent Payne's office, hoping that he wasn't out or with someone already. Much to his relief, the door was open and Agent Payne was typing something on his laptop. Harry rapped his knuckles on the door, and the man murmured, "Come in."

Harry stepped into the room before Agent Payne looked up, "Hello, Agent Payne, sir."

Agent Payne looked up in surprise, "Agent Styles, what- are you aware that you aren't supposed to be working?"

"I'm not," Harry insisted, showing Agent Payne his arm. "It's rather horrid looking right now, but... I've got medicine for that, anyway. I'm here to talk to you."

"Very well," Payne sighed, motioning for him to sit.

Harry carefully shut the door behind him before he moved to sit in the chair in front of Agent Payne's desk, "I'm not trying to get any cases back anymore, I understand that I've been removed from them-"

"And all for good reason," Agent Payne nodded. "It's nothing against you, Harry."

Harry blinked in surprise at the use of his first name, "Yes... but for my safety, rather? Too much involvement, I know."

"I'm glad we're on the same page."

"But also," Harry looked at his hands before he made eye contact with his boss. He needed to come across as honest and straight-forward as possible. "I'm confused as to why I can't attend the Tomlinson court hearing."

"The same reason that I took you off the case," Agent Payne leaned back in his chair, capping and uncapping a pen with his thumb. "Too much involvement. We wouldn't want the magistrates court getting any ideas."

"He'll be in the magistrates court?" Harry arched a brow.

Agent Payne seemed to debate whether or not he should share, but then he nodded, "Unless they move him to crown, which I doubt happens. He could be charged for grand theft... but he's not a murderer."

Harry leaned forward, "So other than the fact that Tomlinson saved my life... twice..."

He'd nearly spoke of the third time, but that would require telling Payne of the time when Louis was handcuffed to his couch. Agent Payne nodded, "Which is fairly high involvement on his behalf, not to mention that he spoke directly towards you in all those videos he left."

"Yes..." Harry said slowly. "Other than those reasons... why else am I unable to attend?'

"Why would you want to attend if you're going to be given the outcome from Murs anyway?" Agent Payne's mouth twitched up into a smirk. Harry's boss knew much more than Harry thought.

"I..." Harry blanched.

Agent Payne nodded, "I know things, Harry Styles. Probably more than you think. But I know there's things that I don't know. You'll be pleased to know that I frankly don't care at this point, because I've been told by Agent Murs all about this... Robin Hood feat. However, no one else can get these suspicions that I have."

"Suspicions," Harry laughed weakly, trying to play it off as nothing. After all, he was supposed to convince Payne that he wasn't secretly dating Louis Tomlinson. "You've watched too many crime shows."

Agent Payne chuckled, "What else am I supposed to do?"

"Let's get a beer sometime," Harry suggested, eager to get the topic away from Louis.

Agent Payne simply scoffed, "Time is something I usually don't have."

"You're supposed to have a decent relationship with your boss, aren't you?" Harry pointed out.

"We're straying off topic here," the man grinned, leaning forward. "Basically, I'm not allowing you to go to the trial so that no one expects anything. If you go down, you're taking us all down with you. If you want to be there for friendship or whatever the hell this... strange obsession with the Tomlinson case is, then you'll have to attempt the friendship once Louis Tomlinson is a free man."

Harry thought hard for a moment. He'd always considered Agent Payne as a bit of a dick, very up-tight. Then again, when it came to his own occupation Harry was the exact same way. He was friendly, but he was a no-nonsense on the job kind of guy. Or, he at least tried to be. And Agent Payne, exactly like him and if not more so, simply cared for the well being of his agents. It wasn't anything against Harry. It was more of something for Harry. He suddenly didn't feel much like flipping over Agent Payne's desk like he had wanted to when Zayn had first called him.

"Alright," Harry nodded. "Okay. You're right, sir."

"Okay," Agent Payne nodded. "Glad we could clear that up. Now get out of here and don't come back for another week. You're the one always putting holes in my Kevlar vests. I should make a vest out of you, Mr. Titanium."

Harry smiled rising to his feet, "Yes, sir. I'll... see you in a week."

"And Harry?" Agent Payne called as Harry was opening the door. "If we ever go out for that beer, don't call me sir. Call me Liam."

"Right," Harry chuckled. "I can do that. We might have other companions, they're rather... attached to me."

"Agent Horan and Agent Malik?" Liam grinned. "Yes. Agent Horan was in here earlier trying to fight the battle that you just fought."

"He's something," Harry groaned. "Alright... see you in a week."

"Goodbye, Harry."

Harry hurried from the room, feeling slightly jittery that Agent Payne knew as much as he knew. He rode up the lift to his floor to say a quick hello to everyone, and was nearly bowled over by an excited Niall shoving files in his face, "I did all of these today and I talked to Agent Payne and-"

"I know you talked to him," Harry huffed. "I talked to him, too. About the same thing."

"Oh..." Niall winced. "Yeah."

"But nice work on the filing," Harry sighed.

Niall seemed to light up at that, and Zayn came from his cubicle to join them, "No offense, Harry, but you aren't staying long, correct? Your arm just... wait, how did you-"

"My mum drove me," Harry sighed. "Honestly Malik, you are worse than my mother."

Harry stayed and chatted a bit longer, but he had an injured Louis waiting for his arrival, and he decided he would very much like to go back to him. So, he took the lift back down and exited the building. His mother seemed to be reading something on her phone, but she looked up at him the moment he was climbing into the car.

"How'd it go?"

"Well," Harry sighed. "I'm not allowed to attend? But he had a good reason!"

Anne scowled, but she began driving back towards the hospital as Harry explained all about how Payne had grown suspicious. He told her of how he knew that Harry had been getting information from Agent Murs anyway, and how Agent Murs were at a sort of understanding on the kind of person Louis was.

"So he trusts Louis?" she asks.

"I think he just... doesn't care?" Harry explained. "He doesn't trust him, but he knows Louis isn't a hazard."

Anne nodded slowly, "And you're not in trouble?"

"No one is in trouble," Harry agreed. "Well, Louis is kind of still, but Agent Murs can get him out of it. He has to be able to. Louis is in the magistrates court... not crown? So he isn't being charged for murder like Nick Grimshaw. And if all of the money didn't even go towards him..."

"Will the foster home have to give it all back?" Anne asked.

"Doubtful," Harry murmured. "They had no idea. I'm sure they'll find out soon? But the trial will be over by then and they won't even be bothered about it I don't think. Louis will be the only one who has to do something about it... like work it off through community service."

Harry had his mother stop so he could buy shakes, and then they went to the hospital once more. Louis' problem that Harry had left him with had seemed better, as Louis was no longer covering his lap. He had the Egghead stuffed toy sitting on his bed as he read from Robin Hood, and Jay was seated next to him watching something on the few channels the hospital offered.

The moment Anne greeted everyone, Louis' head rocketed up, "What'd he say?!"

Harry offered Louis his shake while Anne gave Jay hers, and Jay thanked her as Anne chuckled, "These were on Harry."

"Thank you, Harry," Jay smiled. "Now... your boss?"

Louis nodded, "What'd he say?"

"Your hearing is in the magistrates court," Harry told him slowly, absentmindedly fixing Louis' gown that he wore until Louis gently seized his hands. "Monday... I don't know the time."

"Attendants?" Louis pressed.

"I..." Harry sighed. "I'm not one of them."

Louis gave a distressed sound that could have classified as a wail, "Oh no, this is so bad! What if I do end up going to jail, I won't even get to look at you one last time before it happens and I-"

"They didn't say I couldn't wait outside for you," Harry gasped. "And you aren't going to jail, Louis!"

Louis covered his face with his hands as Jay looked up nervously to Harry, "Then... who is going to ensure Louis gets the house arrest and what not?"

"Agent Murs," Harry told her distractedly as he stroked at Louis' arms and hair, trying to coax him to remove his face from his hands. "He'll more than likely come talk to you Saturday or Sunday. Louis, darling, look at me... Shakira, baby."

Louis peeked at Harry from between his fingers, "I'm scared..."

Harry pulled his usual chair closer to Louis' bed, sitting himself down in it and seizing Louis' hand, "I am, too. But no matter what happens... I'll be outside waiting for you. Whether I'm outside a prison or whether I'm outside a courthouse, I'm going to wait for you because you're my Robin Hood, my Shakira, my Louis. You're the only person who makes me laugh when you insult me, whereas other people would get attacked with every combat skill I possess. Because I love you, Louis... and I mean it. All of that."

Louis' bottom lip trembled a bit, "I love you, too... and I mean it."

Louis' finger's latched onto Harry's shirt to pull him closer, and Harry murmured, "Don't hurt your ribs."

Harry noticed their mother's inching away as their hug didn't end, and he simply nuzzled his face into Louis' hair. Louis was still trembling a bit, and it made Harry's heart ache for him. He didn't think he'd ever seen Louis so afraid, not even when Louis had first broken into his house and had Harry's cold metal aimed right at his forehead. Louis wasn't even afraid to go to jail for the reasons of possible harm coming to himself, he was just upset that he wouldn't get to see his family and Harry much. Louis was undoubtedly the must selfless twenty-four year old Harry had ever met, and he loved the man so much that it physically pained him. So he hugged Louis as tight as he dared without hurting his ribs, and they stayed in their embrace long enough for their shakes to almost melt entirely.

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.2K 346 27
16 year old Louis Tomlinson is alone in the world. His parents left him over two years ago and now he is left fending for himself. Now he survived by...
258K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...
1.1K 35 28
Nothing will ever be the same in Louis life, well not at least when he moves to his new University. That’s the exact place where he meets the mysteri...
66.3K 2.4K 32
Liam Payne is a sexy librarian assistant, who hides behind the books. He is best mates Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, who keep trying to convince L...