Precious (Justin Bieber as Ja...

By jerry_imagines

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him away. He violent pinned me back against th... More

*Before you read*
Chapter 1. - Views of love
Chapter 2. - Gabriel Edwards
Chapter 3. - The Sweet Smell Of Girls
Chapter 4. - Call me Jason
Chapter 5. - Take care
Chapter 6. - Are you scared yet?
Chapter 7 - Every time we touch
Chapter 8 - Don't hurt her
Chapter 9 - Who the hell are you?
Chapter 10 - Quick and Silent
Chapter 11 - Despair is a killer
Chapter 12 - The Music Box
Chapter 13 - A classic mistake
Chapter 14 - Bad
Chapter 15 - Bring me back
Chapter 16 - Chances & Choices
Chapter 17 - Black Lies
Chapter 18 - Differences
Chapter 19 - Unexpected
Chapter 20 - Hidden pain
Chapter 21 (again) - Grown up stuff
Chapter 22 - The hunt for Aphrodite
Chapter 23 - I need to know
Chapter 24 - He's going to take her
Chapter 26 - Challenged
Chapter 27 - A familiar stranger
Chapter 28 - I hate you, Jason McCann
Chapter 29 - Innocence
Chapter 30 - The four directions
Chapter 31 - Love & Lust
Chapter 32 - I'll always protect her
Chapter 33 - Puppeteer
Chapter 34 - Fuck stubbornness
Chapter 35 - Dirty Money
Chapter 36 - Coincidence
Chapter 37 - Dishonest
Chapter 38 - I can't do this
Chapter 39 - Every act has a consequence
Chapter 40 - The Plan
Chapter 41 - Injured
Chapter 42 - Goodbye my lover
Chapter 43 - Lost
Chapter 44 - Revenge
Chapter 45 - One last time
Chapter 46 - An uncertain feeling
Chapter 47 - Idalie's secret
Chapter 48 - Precious
A Special Thanks To

Chapter 25 - How to fake a first impression

134K 2.6K 1K
By jerry_imagines

Christine's POV

I laid a hand on my heart. It still pounded at full speed.

"I bought this for you. You'll have to wear it, uhm. If you want?”

Wasn’t he cute ?

I had taken a shower, and my hair was finally dry enough to getting curled. I sat and checked out the final result. I looked hot!

I got up from my make-up table, and turned around myself in front of the mirror. The white dress was tight into my chest, but went out in a loose skirt. There was a belt of laces, which was just above my belly button. It was adorable.

For the dress I had taken on a thick, white lacquer bracelet and high white stilettos. I had also taking a dark-red lipstick on, eyeliner and mascara. Perfect. I hoped Jason would like this.

Jason's POV

When Dakota and Geronimo had finished laughing of my nervous side, they helped me finding clothes for my date.

"What do you she’ll think about this?” I said and stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a gray hoodie and black baggy pants.

Geronimo and Dakota sat on my bed and studied the clothes. They both shook his head.

"No, it looks like what you wear everyday." Geronimo said and shook his head.

"The ladies gets turned on, when they can see, that you’ve used time on your look.” Dakota supplemented.

"Oh, but I’ve tried thousands of shirts and pants now! I can’t fucking take anymore,” I said,  annoyed that is had to be so fucked up difficult. The girls only had to apply some make-up and then you were ready to go. But this… it was a nightmare. Clothes, shoes, even my hair?! Jesus Christ.

" Are you exchanging clothes, girls?” Gabriel's voice sounded. He was leaning against the door to my room.

"Fuck off Gabriel,” I muttered and rummaged another drawer.

"Why so angry?” Gabriel muttered and entered the room.

"He has a date with Christine tonight.” Geronimo sighed.

"Is Jason McCann going out on a date?” Gabriel laughed taunting. He suddenly stopped, and checked out the clothes I was wearing.

"If you’re going to pick up Christine at home, you better change! It screams 'Hey mr. and mrs. Dion, I'm a criminal and I’m here to fuck your daughter senseless'.” Gabriel said and parodied my voice.

"No, no, Geronimo get your black patent leather shoes, Dakota find your white gentleman shirt. Mr. and Mrs. Dion may never find out, who you in reality is.”

Christine's POV

It was 6:45 when I stepped out of my room, and went into the living room. I was going to tell my parents, I was going out with Jason. They were supposed to meet him tomorrow no matter what, so they might think it was the first time we were going out?

Which it actually also was…

"Wow, wow, where are you going?” my father said as I entered the living room.

"Turn around, and let me see the dress!” my mother said. I turned around right on my spot, like a little girl with her ​​new princess dress.

"Actually,” I confessed.

“I’m going out with a guy.”

In the same second, the doorbell rang.

Jason's POV

My heart was pounding with hundreds kilometers per hour. This was ridiculous. Why was I so nervous? I pressed the white button in, and heard the door bell ring inside the house. I took a step back, and wondered whether I should run away or not. But I hadn’t much time to think, because in the very same moment the door was opened.

In the doorway stood Christine, with the white dress. She looked like a princess. My princess. Right now, I wanted to touch her, kiss her... Yeah, fuck her.

I opened my mouth to say something, but couldn’t get a word out. This was so embarrassing! Jason McCann doesn’t gets nervous.

Christine's POV

I was quite surprised at the sight of Jason. He had a white shirt on, black jeans -which he had pulled down- and black patent leather shoes. He had a long, thin gold necklace with a cross pendant around his neck. He also had, for once, combed his hair.

He put a hand on my lower back and kissed my forehead.

"You look beautiful,” He whispered breathlessly against my forehead.

I took a step back and took his hand.

"You too. Come, you have to meet my parents.” I said smiling.

I could hear Jason swallow, and he squeezed my hand. I stopped just before we went into the living room and placed a hand on his cheek.

"Hey, don’t be nervous.” I whispered, and kissed him. He looked a bit more relaxed now.

Jason's POV

We came into the living room, where Christine’s parents sat in the couches. Although I had been here many times, it felt different.

"Mom, Dad. This is Jason.” Christine smiled proudly.

Both her ​​parents got up from the couch. Now it was my turn to do something.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Dion. Jason McCann.” I greeted, wanting to beat myself for sounding so polite.

"Hi Jason, nice to meet you. You can just call me Lily,” Her mother smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Lily,” I said and shook her hand.

“Jason McCann,” I said politely and shook hands with her ​​father.

"Good evening, Jason. Thomas Dion. I hear you’re going out on a date?” Thomas said and put his arm around Lily.

"Yes, but don’t worry, she wont be home lat.” I said with a shy smile. It was Geronimo who had suggested I should say it. It gave good points, he said.

Christine's father nodded with a smile. Christine had to look away, before she would burst out into laughter. She knew this wasn’t me, wasn’t my actions and behavior. But I think she somehow was relieved.

Suddenly, a small body was around my leg. I looked down and saw to my surprise, Emily hugging my leg.

"Hey Emily,” I said quietly, squatting down beside her. She stared at me with her innocent green eyes and put her little hand on my thigh.

"I've got loose tooth,” she said quietly, and pointed to the tooth.

"Where does Jason know Emily from?” I heard Christine's mother whisper to Christine.

"Um, he was with me when we picked her up from kindergarten.” She replied.

"Wow. You know it means good luck if you loose it on your birthday?” I said and winked at Emily.

"Does it?” She whispered surprised.

I nodded to her.

"Jason, shall we go?” Christine said with clenched teeth.

"See you tomorrow Emily. Enjoy your last day as a 3 years old.” I chuckled and I stroked her cheek.

I got up and took my arm around Christine.

"No, I must have a picture of the couple!” Lily exclaimed, and rushed out into the hallway to find her camera.

“Oh God, this is so typically.” Christine mumbled and shook her head.

I laid my hand under her chin, and looked her into the eyes. “Hey, it’s cool. I like your family.” I smiled, stroking her chin with my index finger.

Christine send me a warm hearted smile, and hugged me tightly.

We stood up against the white wall in the hallway, and got some pictures taken. Normally I didn’t like to get photographed, but I would do anything to get Christine's parents to like me too.

"Okay I'll see you, I'll be home at 11,” said Christine as we walked out the front door.

"See you! And Jason, we hope to see you soon?” Her mother yelled from inside the house.

"He's coming to the party tomorrow," Christine replied for me. I held the car door open for her and she jumped into the car. She waved to her parents, before I smashed my foot down on the gas pedal, and we drove 100 km/h down the road –no, just kidding. I drove just what the speed limits told me, so they could see I took good care of their daughter. But only till I knew her parents couldn’t see us.

As we drove fast down the main road, Christine turned her head, giggling at me.

“Jason, you look really handsome, you really do…” She giggled, before continuing,

“But who has gotten you into those clothes?” She laughed, with a big smile playing along her red lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 19 25
"Let go of me!" I yelled. He just chuckled and pulled me off of the wall and threw me on the floor. He walked towards me and kick me in the side. I s...
8.1K 120 27
Random imagines about Jason McCann, most dangerous man on Earth, yet he has a soft spot for you.
8.7K 315 26
"I want you to myself. And whatever I want I get." He added. "No not me." I say. "I don't take no for an answer." He said. "YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN ME...
503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...