Jenny Smith-Holmes

Autorstwa Jessica_Pond

What if the Doctor and River had a child, but after the Time War she took a break from traveling and turned h... Więcej

Introductory
Chapter 1: How It all Started
Chapter 2: Understandings
Chapter 3: Mummy, Daddy, and the Voices
Chapter 4: Nightmares and Uncle Visits
Chapter 5: Drumbeats
Chapter 6: The Time Vortex
Chapter 7: Clothes Shopping
Chapter 8: Angels
Chapter 9: Blue Box?
Chapter 10: Joe
Chapter 11: Lies
Chapter 12: The Pool
Chapter 13: Jessica, Rose, and Mr. Smith
Chapter 14: Asgard
Chapter 15: Fish Fingers and Custard
Chapter 16: Flubble
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: AMERICANS!
Chapter 19: Deffry Vale High School and Pirates
Chapter 20: We're Back!
Chapter 21: Jessica!
Chapter 22: Sneaking out
Chapter 23: Time Flies
Chapter 25: Goodbye
Chapter 26: Doctor's Visit
Chapter 27: Some Answers

Chapter 24: The Reichenbach Fall

29 0 0
Autorstwa Jessica_Pond

Dad and John hadn't really come home for the next few days, and I was getting worried. I was spending sometime with Mrs. Hudson as one of the new tenants who was bald and had many tattoos was helping her drill a hole. Suddenly John rushed towards us out of nowhere giving us both a fright.

"Oh, God, John! You made me jump!" She said as she placed a hand over her heart. John looked at us in confusion.

"But ..."

"Is everything okay now with the police? Has, um, Sherlock sorted it all out?" She asked hopefully. John stared at her for a moment before he seemed to realise something.

"Oh my God." He said softly before he turn around and ran outside and I quickly followed him. He spotted a cab and yelled taxi.

"Taxi!" He yelled again as he ran across the road towards it with me close behind. There was another man there that had hailed telling the cabbie where to go as John scrambled around to the rear door.

"No, no, no, no, police! ... Sort of." He said as I got in.

"Oh, thanks, mate – thanks a lot!" The man walked angrily away.

"You should've stayed with Mrs. Hudson, Jenny." John said after taking a moment to really realise that I was there.

"Well, it's too late for that. Sorry John." I mumbled.

"It's okay." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and hugged me into his side. We were sitting anxiously waiting to arrive at St. Bart's.

We jumped out of the car and started running towards the entrance when John got a call and answered it.

"Hello?" He said as he took my hand.

"John." I could hear dad on the other side.

"Hey, Sherlock, you okay?"

"Turn around and walk back the way you came now."

"No, we're coming in." John said sternly.

"Just do as I ask. Please." Dad sounded panicked.

"Where?" We turned around and started walking back the way we had come.

I couldn't hear dad speaking until he told us to abruptly stop.

"Stop there."

"Sherlock?" John looked around.

"Okay, look up. I'm on the rooftop." I gasped as I turned around and saw dad standing on the edge of the building. John's face filled with terror as he looked at his best friend.

"Oh God." John whispered..

"I ... I ... I can't come down, so we'll ... we'll just have to do it like this." I had never heard dad stutter before, he was always so confident.

"John, please make him come down." I tugged on his arm and he looked down at me with a bit of sadness.

"What's going on?" John looked back up at him anxiously.

"An apology. It's all true."

"No, it's not daddy!" I screamed, hoping that he could hear me through the phone.

"Wh-what?" John gasped.

"Tell Jenny that it is. Everything they said about me. I invented Moriarty." Dad looked behind him for a moment before looking back at us. I didn't realise how tightly I was hold John's hand until my fingers started aching but I still didn't let go.

"Why are you saying this?"

"I'm a fake." He said as his voice broke. I could feel hot silent tears slowly running down my face but I stayed quiet so I could hear dad.

"Sherlock ..."

"The newspapers were right all along. I want you to tell Lestrade; I want you to tell Mrs Hudson, and Molly ... in fact, tell anyone who will listen to you that I created Moriarty for my own purposes." I could hear his voice and it sounded a little like he was crying. I could feel a pain in my head as I felt the world crashing down around me.

"Okay, shut up, Sherlock, shut up. The first time we met ... the first time we met, you knew all about my sister, right?" I nodded my head, knowing that he could see me perfectly fine.

"Nobody could be that clever." He scoffed

"You could." We said at the same time. He laughed over the phone and looked at us intently. I could swear that I could see a tear fall from his face, but I'd never believe it. He's Sherlock Holmes, he's the most brilliant man in the world who says sediment is a chemical defect found on the losing side. This had to all be a trick, because there was no way he could be a fake, I knew him too well. He just had to be real, he just had to be.

"I researched you. Before we met I discovered everything that I could to impress you." He sniffed quietly before continuing. "It's a trick. Just a magic trick."

"You don't believe in magic." I said softly, never letting my eyes off of him. John shook his head with his eyes closed as he squeezed my hand.

"No. All right, stop it now." He said and we started walking toward the the front doors.

"No, stay exactly where you are. Don't move." Dad said hurriedly. We stopped and backed up to where we were.

"Alright." John said. Dad was breathing heavily and had his hand reached out toward us.

"Give the phone to Jenny for a moment, please." John slowly lowered the phone and handed it to me.

"Daddy?"

"Hey sweetheart." He tried to laugh softly as he looked at me.

"Daddy, please don't do this, I love you, and can't leave. You promised that you'd be alright, you promised...."

"I know I did, and i love you too. Which is why I have to do this, you'll understand one day. You deserve more than a fake for a father."

"But I want to understand now! I want you, daddy. You're not a fake, I know you're not..." I sniffled.

"Please listen, I am a fake, I made it all up, like all those stories you tell me. It's just pretend." His voice was soft and it was trying to comfort me, but It wasn't working.

"I need you to do me, favour, do you think can you do that for me Jenny?"

"Yeah." I sniffled again.

"I need you to hand the phone back to John alright?"

"Okay." I quietly gave the phone back to .

"Sherlock, what the hel-" he was cut off by dad saying something.

"Keep your eyes fixed on me. Both of you. Please, will you do this for me?" He sounded like he was begging.

"Do what?"

"This phone call – it's, uh ... it's my note. It's what people do, don't they – leave a note?" John shook his head as my eyes welled up with tears. It couldn't be happening.

"Leave a note when? "

"Goodbye, John, goodbye Jenny."

"No, Daddy! Please don't!"

"No. Don't." John said shaking his head at dad.

Dad looked at us for a moment before he lowered his arm and tossed his phone aside. He looked in front of himself and all of time seem to slow down.

I heard John scream dad's name at the same time I screamed dad. My heart was in my throat, making it hard to breath. There was so much pressure all around my head the I could barely think straight. I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. My body felt like it was numb, from my legs to my hands. I couldn't even feel John's hand in mine now. The entire world seemed to melt away as I stared at the man that saved my life and had become such an important person. I couldn't help but feel like this was a familiar feeling, but I pushed it to the back of my mind as dad spread his arms out to the sides of him and starting leaning forward. My heart stopped.

"DAD!" I was frozen to my spot.

"Sher..." I heard John say besides me.

I watched in horror as he raced toward the ground, his black curls were pushed out of his face and his long coat flapped behind him. He waved his arms in circles and moved his legs like he was attempting to stop himself after what seemed like an eternity he finally hit the ground behind a small building in front of us. Everything seemed to be in total chaos for me, before I was finally able to move. My body carried me faster than I have ever thought was possible as I weaved through people. John was right behind me. I couldn't believe it, he wasn't dead, he was smart enough to curl into a ball which increase your chances of surviving a great fall, so surely that's what he had done and now he only had a few broken bones. Yeah, that was right, right?

But soon reality came crashing down when I caught a glimpse of a pale figure lying on the ground between the people. My eyes stung and there was a painful itch in my nose. Behind me, John got hit by a man on a bike, but I jumped out if the way before it could hit me. I kept running only to slip on the wet pavement and fall hard to the ground. I yelped when my forehead connected with the concrete. I sat there for a moment trying to focus and stood up wobbly before I tried running again.

"Dad? Daddy?" I called as I pushed my way through the people to him. As soon as I saw him I fell to the ground, not really noticing the I was in a pool of his blood. I crawled closer to his head.

His face looked so white against the dark red stripes across his face. His hair was drenched in blood.

"Daddy?" I said soft as I inched closer. I hesitantly reached one of my hands (which was already covered in blood from the ground) and touch his cheek. It was still warm.

"Daddy? Come on, I don't like this game. I don't like this magic trick. Stop it now, I don't think it's funny." I gasped for breath as I talked to him. I was waiting for him to sit up and say that it was just an experiment, then John would punch him in the face and we could go home. It seemed like any moment he would just sit up.

"Come daddy, sit up." I begged and used my other hand to shake his shoulder like I was waking him up one of the times he had fallen asleep on the couch.

"I'm a doctor, let me come through. Let me come through, please." I heard john behind me. People were trying to get me away, but I held onto "Please, let me just ..." More medical people were there and finally someone picked me up and pulled me away. I tried pushing against them to get back to dad, but they held me tight.

"Jenny, shhh. You need to calm down. It's going to be alright." Jessica whispered in my ear as she stroked my hair. I buried my face into her neck and cried until I passed out.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I sighed and stretched before I headed to Lestrade's office.

"Greg, do you have any work for me to do?" I asked softly, leaning against the his doorframe.

"Umm, yeah, you can look over some of these case files." He look tired as he searched through some papers on his desk.

"Thanks, Greg." I smiled and grabbed them but when I looked at them,I felt my stomach drop. "Is today really the 15th?" I asked urgently

"Uh, yeah, I think. Why."

"Oh Rassilon no!" I yelled as I looked at my watch and I took of running out of the building, not caring who I knocked over in the process. I wasn't going to make it there no matter how fast I ran, so I turned down an alley and ran straight for the furthest wall, but before I hit it I was running in front of St. Barts.

I was still too late, because people were already swarming around him. I ran and pushed through them to see Jenny sitting next to Sherlock's bloody head trying to get him to move. I gasped a little when I saw Sherlock, because I didn't remember that much blood and then remembered that it wasn't real. I picked up Jenny, and walked away from Sherlock as more people gathered around. At first she fought against me, before she stopped and cried herself to sleep.

I looked down at her and noticed how much blood was covering her. My white button down shirt was dark red, wet and sticky everywhere that she touched me.

I sighed before I took my 'shortcut' back to the station. Ignoring all of the horrified looks and questions until I got back to my floor.

Lestrade was explaining something to everyone when I walk. He immediately stopped talking before his eyes widen.

"What the hell happened?" After he saw sleeping Jenny covered in blood as I held her. Everyone turned around and I heard sharp intakes of breaths. I made sure that I had everyone's attention. It was dead silent, so quiet that you could literally hear pin hit the ground.

I glared at no one in particular, which seemed to offset them, because I was normally so nice. I spoke in a low angry voice when I finally decided to tell them.

"Sherlock Holmes is dead." the room was still silent as everyone reacted to it differently. A lot of faces showed guilt, and they deserved to feel guilty. Before anyone could talk, I turned on my heel and walked out of Scotland Yard. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 36 34
This story is about two girls, who are completely different, they also have a strong distaste for each other. But what happens when there forced to w...
1.3K 48 8
(this is a fanfiction crossover story of Jenny from Doctor Who episode The Doctor's Daughter and Broadchurch) (this story takes place at least 10 yea...
168 17 1
After John's marriage and Rosie's birth, Sherlock overdoses on drugs one night. Inspired by a Pinterest prompt. Based on BBC's Sherlock. Don't forget...
11.2K 565 17
(Wholock) Sherlock has just finished dealing with the last of the snipers aimed on John (with a bit of help from the Doctor) and is on his way home t...