Just A Tweet [KPOP Fan-Fictio...

By thatasian_

Your life has changed just because you tweeted a K-POP idol? Impossible, or.. A dream that finally came true... More

Prologue and Cast
Chapter 1 - The Bet
Chapter 2 - Disappointed
Chapter 3 - The Tweet
Chapter 4 - Unexpected
Chapter 5 - The Chat
Chapter 6 - Meet BTOB2ST
Chapter 7 - Jealousy
Chapter 8 - Unexpected
Chapter 9 - Farewell..
Chapter 11 - Surprise ?
Chapter 12 - Nice To Meet You ..?
Chapter 13 - The Plan
Chapter 14 - Yoboseyo??
Chapter 15 - Homesick
Chapter 16 - Airport (part 1)
Chapter 17 - Airport (part 2)
Chapter 18 - Missunderstanding
Chapter 19 - Min Ki and Jun Zhu
-- AUTHOR'S NOTE --

Chapter 10 - Welcome In Seoul!

256 21 1
By thatasian_

"--Yeun.. Ji Yeun-ah wake up.. We're here." Blinking my eyes, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes when I suddenly saw Sandara smiling at me. “Welcome in Seoul.” She smiled softly at me.

Welcome in Seoul

I don’t know. Should I be happy about it that I’m finally here again where I was born or be sad because I can’t spend my time with my family, anymore..

“Ji Yeun-ah,” Lifting my head, Sandara stretched her hands out to me. “Let’s go.” She said.

Reaching for her hands, I held it tightly, standing up and looking at her. “Do you trust me?” She asked, causing me to tilt my head to the side, not understanding what she was talking about.

“If you’re going to let someone hold your hand, it’s like you’re going to trust your life at them.” Blinking my eyes, Sandara just smiled at me.  “Stop spacing out and let’s go.” She chuckled, pulling me outside the airplane and outside to the world that I was going to live in now.

“Aigoo.. Where’s he?” Walking in circles for the hundred times, Dara unnie pressed her phone against her ear.

“Dara, noona.”

Widening her eyes, Dara turned around, the phone still pressed against her ear as all of a sudden a big grin grew on her face.

“Hey! What are you doing here??” Walking over to the guy, she quickly wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug. Laughing at her question, the guy let out a chuckle.

“What do you think? I’m here to pick you up!” He said, smiling. Standing behind Dara and the guy, the guy recognized me staring at them, causing his smile to turn into an ‘o’ shape.

“Oh..” Pulling away from Dara, he scanned my body from head to toe.

Annyeonghaseyo Minhyuk oppa.” I smiled, bowing.

“It’s really you!” He laughed. Nodding my head shyly, Minhyuk looked over to Dara unnie. “So.. What—“ Biting on her lip, she told him not to ask anything, which Minhyuk luckily understood.

Laughing awkwardly, Minhyuk looked at me and opened his arms. “What I wanted to say was, Welcome in Seoul!” He said, pulling me into a surprise hug. Widening my eyes in shock, I felt my cheeks heat up

Minhyuk pulled away with a big grin. "Let's go then. You must be tired after the one and half hour flight!" He sarcastically said and laughed.

We walked together to a black van and stored our things inside. After everything was inside, I squeezed inside the van between my 4 luggage and waited for the next person to come in.

I expected Dara to be the one sitting beside me, but she entered the van at the front.

"Ji Yeun-ah. You're going to sit beside Minhyuk because of my heels. I can't stretch my legs at the back seat.. Is it okay for you?" She asked.

"Uh.. yeah sure." I said and nodded my head. At that moment someone opened the door and revealed a good looking guy. Okay.. It was Minhyuk.

He squeezed himself between my luggage and me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"D-Deh?" I stuttered. 'What the..? Why am I stuttering and why am I so nervous?? It's just Minhyuk..'

"If your position here is okay." He repeated.

"Uh.. yeah." I said, nodding my head.

Then there, someone opened the door at the driver's seat. Must be the manager or something.

"Everything okay? Can we start?" He asked.

"Neh. We can go." Dara said.

The guy started the engine and started to drive away. I couldn't really look outside and enjoy Seoul, because of the luggage that were surrounded around me and blocking the windows.

I tried to peek through the windows that were at the front but it was harder than I thought. I needed to stretch my whole body over, making my luggage shake at the back.

Then suddenly my whole body was pulled at the front, because of the driver. He stumped on the break clutch.

I was pulled back again to my seat, thinking that everything was okay now, but no.. my luggage started to shake because of the full stop and were about to fall.

I covered my eyes with my hands and tried to make my body as small as I could. But nothing came. No pain no noise.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Minhyuk looking at me worried.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked. I could feel his breath tickling my cheeks and nose.

"A-ah.. Neh" I said. I wanted to straighten my body again, but I was stopped by Minhyuks left arm. I looked up and saw him holding the luggage from falling.

"Omo.. Wait.. let me help you" I said as I slowly turned around and pushed the luggage away. Minhyuk slowly removed his arms around me and rubbed it slightly.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I asked, rubbing his arm. He stopped rubbing his arm and looked at me. After I realized of what I have done, I abruptly removed my hands from him. An awkward silent was between us.

Dara on the other side who saw everything chuckled silently.

When we finally arrived somewhere where it seems to be a dorm or house after an awkward half of an hour, I immediately jumped outside the van after Minhyuk and stretched my arms up in the air.

"Finallyyyyy ~" I shouted while stretching.

"Welcome home Ji Yeun!" Dara said as she went outside the van too. I turned around and smiled at her.

I looked around the place and realized that the neighborhood was really a quiet and peaceful place. I turned around to see the manager struggle with my luggage, taking them out from the van. I run up to him and was about to take 2 luggage from him when suddenly someone held my shoulders and pushed me lightly to the side.

"Let me help you" Minhyuk said and grabbed after the 2 luggage that were still in the van.

"But I can handle it" I said. He didn't said anything and just smiled at me. He rolled the luggage on the street and followed the manager inside the dorm where Dara also went in.

"WELCOME HOME!!" A group of people yelled.

I widen my eyes in shock and stared at the peoples around me. They threw confetti around and played with the balloons while others were munching on cakes and snacks.

"Oh.. You're not Dara!" A girl said with a plastic trumpet in her mouth.

"U-Uhm....." I didn't knew what to say and panicked. I tried to point outside and explain that I thought that Dara just went inside as nothing came out for my mouth.

"Who are you?" A guy asked while tilting his head a bit to the side. I could say he was pretty familiar but I wasn't too sure.

Totally lost in my own world of thoughts, I was still able to hear some heels at the back of me coming in our direction. I turned around and saw Dara looking at me.

"Did you..--" She was about to say something when she suddenly saw the others inside with party hats, confetti, food and drinks and many other things there. "Oh..!!" Was the only thing she could say and pointed at them.

"Unnie!" Was heard and "Noona!"

Dara laughed warmly and embraced a girl with short hair.

"Welcome back Dara!!" They all shouted.

"Guys! I was just for 5 days away and you're throwing a party?" She said and laughed.

"We missed you so much!" they laughed.

"Oh.. I missed you too!" She awed.

Darn it Ji Yeun! From all those chats, you still can’t remember their faces? That’s so embarrassing! Pabo Ji Yeun!!

I bumped my fists against my head continuously as suddenly someone held my wrists causing me to look at the person. “Don’t hurt yourself.” Minhyuk said, frowning.

“I was just—“

Hyung!!” Looking at me for a second, Minhyuk removed his eyes from me and turned around to beam a smile to a few guys. Greeting each other some ‘Hey’ and ‘how are you’ another guy glanced over to me and looked back at Minhyuk.

“What kept you so long?” He asked, nudging Minhyuk lightly.

“Me?” Minhyuk asked, pointing at himself. “I was waiting for noona’s plane to land, which came a bit later than expected and there was a sudden surprise too.” He explained, glancing at me.

Widening my eyes in surprise, I felt my blood rush through my cheeks.

“Who is she?” They asked, looking at me.

“I know her!!” A tall guy said, clapping his hands once. Turning their heads to him, they furrowed their eye brows in question. “You’re Ji Yeun, aren’t you?”

Nodding my head, everyone turned their heads around to me and let out a loud “Eh??”

“You didn’t recognize her?” Dara asked, shaking her head laughing.

“No.. She looks so much—“

“Prettier and—“

“Beautiful..”

Nodding their heads in agreement, I buried my face in my hands as my cheeks turned redder then it already was as suddenly a pair of arms was wrapped around my waist and I was lifted up in the air.

“Finally I can meet you!!” A guy laughed, jumping up and down and turning into circles.

“Y-Yah..” Feeling a rush of shock and dizziness, I grabbed after the guys sleeves and closed my eyes tightly.

“Mir, yah! Let her down!”

Feeling my feet standing on the save floor, Mir, the guy who lifted me up unwrapped his arms from my waist and scratched his head sheepishly. “Mian Ji Yeun-ah, I was just a bit over excited to see you..” He said, letting out a silent sigh.

“It’s okay.” I smiled, reassuring him that I was okay, when I’m actually not. I tried to look at him, but all what I saw blur.

 “Ji Yeun? Ji Yeun-ah!!!”

Before I can call out for someone, I felt myself fall down to the ground and my eyes closed.

-----

Twitching my eyes in pain, I felt something cold pressed against my burning head. “Are you okay?” Blinking my eyes a few times, I found myself lying on a bed and a guy sitting beside the bed.

“What happened?” I asked, feeling confused. Removing the soaked cloth and placing it inside the bowl of water, the guy looked at me and beamed a silent smile.

“You don’t remember?” He asked, shaking his head. Examining me for a second, he understood that I wasn’t joking that I don’t remember anything.

“Mir got over excited when he saw you and spun you around. Seungho hyung saw that you were scared and told him to let you down, and yeah.. The moment you were placed on the floor you suddenly started to shake and fell to the ground. But luckily we were able to catch you before you hit the floor.” He chuckled, scratching his head.

Nodding my head, I looked around the room, only to realize that I was in a big empty room with two beds and my luggage’s placed beside the cabinet. Following my gaze, he noticed me looking at my luggage’s.

“Your things are still packed. I will place them later inside your cabinet when you’re asleep.” He said, smiling at me.

“Oh no, no need to do that!” I said, shaking my head. “I can do it on my own.”

“You should rest more before your fever gets higher.” He said, pushing me down on the bed. “And besides, Dara told me to take care of you while she’s on the way to get you some medicine.”

Looking at him for a second, I let out a defeated sigh. Pulling the blanket to my face,  I watched him flashing a smile before turning around getting the first luggage.

“Hmm.. Sorry for asking, but who are you?” I asked almost in a whisper. I was too embarrassed to ask this question, because I knew that I should actually know him.

Looking up from my clothes, he raised his eye brows in question. I knew that he would react like that, so I covered my face even more.

“You don’t know me?” He asked, tilting his head to the side. Shaking my head no, he cracked a smile. “You’re really forgetful huh?” He laughed, shaking his head. Feeling myself heat up, I pouted in embarrassment.

“I’m Hyunsik from BTOB.” He said, beaming a smile.

“Oh! Now I remember!” I said, pointing my finger at him. Shaking his head laughing, he continued to unpack my clothes from my luggage and placed it nicely inside the cabinet.

Watching him cleaning my stuff, I felt even more embarrassed and shy to him. First I forgot his name, second, I let him carry me to the bed and third..—Wait! He carried me??

Turning around with a racing heart in my chest, I rubbed my face in frustration. How stupid from me to collapse in front of everyone and letting him carry me. UGH. This is just—

“You should eat more Ji Yeun-ah. You’re light like a feather.”

Hearing what Hyunsik just said made me feel.. I don’t know. I couldn’t say if it was a compliment or something that I should take serious. But I was relieved that I didn’t made Hyunsik’s arms limb, or ..something.

 Making myself even more comfortable, I thought about taking a short nap before helping Hyunsik with my things. Closing my eyes, I mumbled a silent “Thank you.” Before drifting off to dream land.

-----

I'm SOOOOOO sorry TT__TT
First my updates is like REALLY late and now it's SUPER lame.. *sighs* I'm srsly sorry.
This coming week will be our final exams, meaning study study study and than after it's our clearance *faints* I can't take it anymore. I just want to have summer vacation right now but anyways.. I still need to wait 2 weeks more before I can focus on my stories *jumps in joy* XD

Anyways..

Vote / Comment / Fan <33

[[Hyunsik at the side :3 -->>]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
830K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...