Echo's faithful path

By Nerdy-kitty-kat

I'm echo, alpha of stream pack, my faith in my pack and my family is what I live and feel. I do all I can to... More

Echo's faithful path
The crimson savior
The weeping she wolf
The storm arrives
Edge of fear
Shining spark
The fire dissapears
The misery floods
A new me rises
Training hollow
Kita and Misty
Misty hiding her secret
Raven's guilt
Caught red pawed

Lily's death

16 1 0
By Nerdy-kitty-kat

Lily,

"Hang on!" he growled as he tried to heave her onto the ground. She started to notice he was slipping down the cliff as well."Zero it's no no use!" She wailed as they both slowly started to slide down." Hold on!" He growled. What should I do. Lily thought. I have to let go..." Zero.." She looked down at the flushing furious river. She looked up at Zero with tears streaming down her eyes." Goodbye Zero." Zero's eyes widened and howled." No!" She looked up at him and closed her eyes. " Please Zero,let go or we will both die.Don't make me have to force you to let go." She cried.

"No!" She let go and fell into the furious river.

"Lily!" He was about to jump,when Boulder and Zant pulled him back.

"Don't do it Zero!" Growled Boulder.

"Are you insane!" Zant snarled." Lily..Lily's dead!" Zero howled.He howled with pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.7K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
67.5K 2K 186
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
58.9K 1.8K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
537K 15.8K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...