Raven's guilt

Raven,
A sleek black male wolf leaped from stone to stone towards the rogue infested territory, he bumped into one of his brothers guards called Saki."Greetings Echo." The dark brown pelted wolf said stretching out his golden freckly pelt forcing out a yawn."Evening saki." He said and dashed round him nervously,he looked round with his icy blue stare looking at all of them with anxious eyes. "Brother, who are these rogues." He said to a black wolf with one back paw white and a white chest." New members of the pack." Raven looked at the floor with dim upset eyes." I see, Led can we stop punishing oak p-" Led quickly snarl." Nonsense, remember it was our father who was the one who cursed us to be half pack, oak pack will pay." Ravens ears dropped back and sighed."We can't blame our father forever." Led spun round and snarl." Dung beetle! He betrayed the pack and us!" Raven looked up with anger.
"We are doing more damage then are father Led!" Led sunk back and sighed." It's nearly like a curse, I will never speak to him again." He said coldly, and walked off leaving Raven. Raven sighed and looked at the starving pack they once called justice. He thought silently. How could Led be so cold hearted. How can I just watch him do this. He was padding down the dust slope when he caught scent of a strange smell, a wolf from oak pack! He dashed towards the clearing and pinned the oak pack wolf blindly down. He was surprised to see the wolf was already battered harshly and her eyes were glazed over with illness, she couldn't even fight back. She only stared at him and said desperately." Please finish me, I can't live with this disease any longer." She rasped croakily and closed her eyes, ready for him to tare her to shreds." I-i can't!" He put his paws off her neck and went into the corner of the forest. He then noticed a small grey male wolf behind her just as weak." W-why is a mountain pack warrior here." The grey wolf murmured croakily to the brown she wolf. He was also very ill, they both must of suffered from the disease Led found at the side of the roads mud." This is mountain pack territory. Leave." He said sternly but couldn't hide the saddens and guilt in his eyes.
The gingery brown she wolf stopped at his paws and dropped to the ground weakly." I-i can't move." She said weakly. Raven couldn't help but pity her and help her up. "Raven." Said a voice behind him. It was Led!" He snarl at the limp she wolf next to her companion, the grey male wolf.
"Are you helping them." Led said coldly." They are dying Led! Have some pity!" He spat. Led walked up to him and battered his muzzle with his paw." Your helping a oak wolf!" He said in disgust." I despise you Raven! Leave with her and that grey dirt!" Raven couldn't believe it, even his own brother told him to leave. He hesitated and was about to speak when Brick and Snake leaped in front of them and pushed him away. Raven found himself stranded alone, with two ill oak pack warriors! "Okay now you can walk now, right?" She nodded half falling asleep." Wake up!" He said angrily. " Yellow....flower" she rasped and flopped onto the floor.
"Yellow flower?" he said confused.
"Helps the ill.." She said her eyes
slowly closing and she dozed off.
"What's your name?" He said battering her awake with his paw.
"Blaze.. And pebble.." He looked in the distance and saw a light grey wolf pup snooze under a tree.
The disease must wreaking them.
He thought. "Yellow flower?" He echoed and yawned. He curled round the grey wolf pup and close to Blaze. Slightly embarrassed if Blaze woke up and saw him cuddling near him, but she slept like a log all night.