Crazy In Love For My Stepbrot...

By Gemi2Mini

A Jock & A Geek. But soon to be Stepbrothers. Gab is a typical geek in school. Always quiet in class but rare... More

Chapter 1 - Moving In With My New Stepbrother
Chapter 2 - Hanging out with my Stepbrother all Weekend (part 1)
Chapter 3 - Hanging out with my Stepbrother all Weekend (part 2)
Chapter 4 - Spacing Out
Chapter 5 - The Bet
Chapter 6 - Fairy tales?
Chapter 7 - Being Touchy
Chapter 8 - Exams
Chapter 9 - Christmas Party
Chapter 10 - Break UP!?
Chapter 11 - W-why?
♥ Not a Chapter ♥
Chapter 12 - I'm Fine! Okay?
Chapter 13 - O-okay?
Chapter 14 - Does He Even Like You?
Chapter 15 - You Knew It!?
Chapter 16 - Do You Think He'll Forgive Me?
Chapter 17 - What An Eventful Day...
Chapter 18 - Soo...
Chapter 19 - Another Hang Out... With Him
Chapter 21 - I Hope He'll Like It...
Chapter 22 - Time To Buy Some Gifts
Chapter 23 - Scared?
Not A Chapter
Chapter 24 - Really?
Chapter 25 - You. Saw. NOTHING...
Chapter 26 - Don't You Even Dare...
Chapter 27 - Yah!
Chapter 28 - You Know...
Chapter 29 - How About Now?
Chapter 30 - Best Christmas Ever (Part 1)
Chapter 31 - Best Christmas Ever (Part 2)
Chapter 32 - Best Christmas Ever (Part 3)

Chapter 20 - Stepbrother?

1.5K 64 5
By Gemi2Mini

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆

I still fooking hate him, rubbing my face against his crotch. Well, two can play it that game I thought to myself. We arrived at the mall like 4 minutes ago. "Where are we going Gab?" Leandro asked. I just shrugged and continue to walk until we reached our destination... "Really? Food Court." Leandro said. "Don't judge me... I'm hungry." I said and headed to a "たこやき" store... means Takoyaki. It tastes good, to be honest. A slice of squid and shredded cabbage.

"Takoyaki... a Japanese food, right?" Leandro asked. I nodded and started to order. "8 pieces of Takoyaki please." I said to the worker. "That'll be 1 dollar." She said. I handed her a dollar and handed me the food. I thanked her and headed to an available seat for me and Leandro. "So, you're not gonna buy something?" I asked Leandro. "N-nah, I'm not that hungry yet." He stuttered and looked away. "Hmm, okay then." I said and started to eat my food. I chewed a piece and moan of the goodness. I looked at Leandro, he just blushed and looked away from me.

~~~~~ A/N: SMUT? FLUFF? IDK. Just a warning before you read the next part. Don't want to read this part. Feel free to skip the part. ~~~~~

I smirked at my idea. Since we seated next to each other... I scooted closer to him and rested to his leg. He tenses a bit and looked at me. I looked back at him innocently while eating my food. I finally placed my hand on his crotch area... HOW IS HE ALREADY THAT HARD... "Why are you hard right now? Thinking dirty thoughts about me? Huh Daddy~" I purred at him. He shivered of what I said. I started to rub his crotch and looked at him. He just blushed there and bit his lip to prevent moaning. I'll change that...

I looked around to see if anyone is watching us. I used my other hand to play his nipples. Leandro likes to wear Dry-Fit shirts nowadays. Leandro finally moaned and breathing heavily. I smirked and started to fumble his pants. I started to rub again on his tight boxers. "G-gab s-stop I- Ahh I'm gonna-"He released his load inside of his boxers.

~~~~~ A/N: OKE GUISSS... THE COAST IS CLEAR... You can read this part now :3 ~~~~~

"Revenge is so sweet am I right? Stepbrother?" I asked him. "H-hahh, shut up." He said while blushing like crazy. I just smirked at him and finished my last piece of Takoyaki...

____________________________
Huii guys...
Haven't I updated this story like last week? I don't know... I'm really sorry, it's summer tbh... (in meh country.) And I just wanna take a break... Nahh, I'll try to update...

Buh buii guys...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.6K 44
Highest Rankings: #1 Interracial #2 LGBT/LGBTQ, Gay, and highschool #3 Wattpride #5 Boyxboy #17 ManxMan Mason Moore and Mark Tyler have been friends...
243K 15.3K 48
BOYS' LOVE Tucker Hill is simultaneously caught in the middle of two very complex relationships- one with his new step-brother, and one with his chil...
810K 28.2K 99
(finished) Part 1: Highschool comes with many complications, confusion, and conflicts. It's hard to come out to people, especially if it's one of the...
Misfits By gianna

Teen Fiction

251K 13.3K 29
Life is full of surprises - and not all of them are good. Kiri Yan has learned that the hard way when his parents announce their sudden divorce and t...