MaNan FS - Is tarah Aashiqui...

By Charming_Niqaabi

For reading peep in. Enjoy n happy reading. More

Jab we met
Friends
Heart break
HER happiness

I still love HER

3.3K 211 28
By Charming_Niqaabi

Nandini is very happy in her married life.
She completed her 2 years of marriage and she is pregnant with 5 months. All are very happy with this news.  Cabir always tease her saying she looks like a kaddu (pumpkin) now and bcoz of pregnancy her moods are uffffff. She always start crying buckets. Her late night mood swings that was Srsly horrible who eats parathe at 3 am of the night.  With her all members including Murthy's and khurana's and the younger clan use to stay awake whole night....,, it seems she Is the only one woman on the earth who is pregnant for the first time in the world....,,, but one person never complain or tease her.

Obio our majnu.

Manik.

In late nights sid just give a call  to manik and within 5 minutes he is in their room. Bcoz Nandini always crave for manik. It seems nandini is pregnant with Manik's child. Bcoz , Manik always care for her.....take her for walk, yoga classes, bearing her all tantrums..... bcoz most of the time she spent with Manik more than sid.

Its not like sid doesn't care. It just Nandini always want Manik more than sid. Sid being understanding he agrreed. Sid is always ok with their friendship. When sid and nandini goes for a date or elsewhere sometime Manik also companies them.

Sid is very thankful to Manik when nandini is pissed with him .....he always take Manik's help......Manik always help  him without any second thought.

Her babyshower is celebrated in very cute yet traditional manner.

When nandini is 8 month pregnant sid has to go to goa urgently for 2 days. He doesn't want  to go but all assures him sayjng that this Is for just 2 days matter.  He left after giving lot of warnings to Nandini. N  for , manik he doesn't said anything just 6 words "love you bro.,,, take care" In return manik just nodded smilingly.

One day went very well by caring manik and others. And second day in night sid is suppose to leave from there .And in evening Nandini gets labour pain.
Manik  Console her,

And courage her.

And she give a birth to a daughter.

The first person who hold the baby is none other than manik.

Manik's pov:
In my whole life I never a hold a baby. First time I hold a baby in my hand and she is first one who is held by anyone. She is none other than my love's baby. I admire her for a long time.

She Is cute like Rose.
She is beautiful like Rose.
She is so soft like my rose.

Her eyes are like sid.
Her cheeks are like Rose.
Her lips are like rose pouty pink lips.
Her nose is like a sid.

And....

And...

Oh my god...

She has a mole above her lip just like me .

I adoring her like my daughter.

Yup she Is my daughter.

What if she is not my biological daughter.

I will love her like father.

I will treat her like father.

I will solve her problems like aa best friend.

She is same like Nandini .

She will be my princie.

Yes she will be.

Infact she is.

My admiring session got broke by nurse who ask me to take the baby outside as everyone is waiting outside.

Am so engross in my admiring session that I didn't notice everyone is waiting outside impatiently to meet the baby.

Such a fool I am.

I make exit from the labour room but not before kissing my rose on her temple.

Yes am in the labour room as per her wish.

In 3rd month she takes a promise from me that during her delivery I will be in the labour room along with sid.

But sid is not here.

I take her outside.

All admire the princess.

She got buckets of nicknames from everyone.

Now princess is in maa's hand.

She is becoming emotional.

I never talk to her about Nandini.

Mai unke saamne pata hi lagne nahi deta ke mujhe pata hai ke unhe pata hai mere feelings ke baare me.

I stare at maa very long time. Studying her each and every reaction .until cabir came and patted my back. We hug each other and he whisper in my ears before breaking the hug those words are.... Tere pass sone ak dil hai mere bhai...stay blesses....itni himmat tou kisi ke pass nahi hoti jitni  tere pass hai.....

At night sid come he directly come to the hospital.

After 3 4 days rose came home. We did her welcome party. After 2 days princess naming ceremony is gonna held. Sid announced her name.

MANVI SIDDHARTH KHURANA.

Manvi.

My Manvi

I used to spent my all free time with my princie. She enjoys my company very much like her mamma.

I used to take her to park , play with her, take care of her.

All ask me to get married bcoz all in our groups get married.

They are happy in their married life with their life partners.

I am happy with my princie.

All tease me by saying am Nandini's bodyguard and Manvi's babysitter.

And I not at all gets irritate hy this names.

I loved these names.

Yaa I really do.

Princie is same like rose.

Stubborn, moody, short tempered, beautiful, cute, innocent, mature sometimes.

Same like her.

My Rose and princie  always fight for one name and that is MANI.

Rose said to princie a zillion times not to call me mani bcoz she call
Me mani.

But princie is also her daughter only as stubborn as hers.

She reply back to her saying that she is her daughter and itna chalta hai .

Both are drama queens.

My drama queens.

All are busy in their respective works mee too but I do the night shifts so I can spent my maximum time with my princie.

I know all her secrets.

Even aarav wala bhi.

Mujhe akele ko bhi pata hai.

Now who is aarav???

Aarav is son of dhruliya.

Princie likes him.

They both are best friend.

Ahhhh best friend.

But we also.

We are bestest friends .

I drop her to school.

I pick her up from the shool along with my nieces.

Yes .

Our group has childrens now .

Then 1 chocolate and ice cream cup for all of them.

And they give me lot of kisses until my cheeks hurts

And their mothers give me lot of lectures until my ears hurts.

Uffffffff.

But still am also manik malhotra.

I love princie more than anything but not more than my rose.

Yes I still LOVE HER.

YES I  STILL REALLY LOVE HER.

Princie is growing now.

But still we are same.

Now her current age is 6 .

My princie itni badi hogayi ke pata bhi nai chala.

Typical parents dialogue nai....

One day as usual we went in our fav cliff garden . Palying .collecting the flowers.

Which is ressemble near khurana mansion,

And she remembers my story

Ohhh god.

Akhir hai tou Nandini investigator ki beti.

Huh.

I start my story and she listen very carefully.

I completed my story.

Manik's pov end.

Writer's pov

Manik completed his story and said to his princie mai apne ashiqui ka aisa asar chodh jaoonga na ke mere baad aane wale ashique bhi aisa asar nahi chodhenge.

ManvI = mani tum abhi bhi usse pyaar karte ho?

Manik smilingly nodded his head.

Manik = yes I STILL LOVE HER...... I still do.

Manvi = par kon thi?

Manik = Alia bhatt.

Manvi = really.(fake happiness)

Manik = haa. (Fake blushingly)

Manvi = shakal dekhi hai apni mirror me

Manik = ha dekhi hai na ready tou mirror ke saamne hi hote hai na .

Manvi = ohh really tou tumhe pata bhI hoga ke tumhari face kaisa hai......,.aur chale hai alia bhatt pr line maarne ...,,,,, waisa pyaar tou mai bhi usse karti hu duffer...., and according to granny (sid mom) that is called crush or attraction not love.

Manik = really.

Manvi = haa

Manik =phir aarav kya hai.

Manvi = bf.

Manik = what

Manvi = ha bf .....best friend.

Amd she smirks......whenever manik tries to tease her she easily shut his mouth how can't she obio she is Nandini's daughter.

Manik smile and about to say something when one and his fav voice stopped him.

Voice = mano .....,, mano baby kaha ho? ?........mani are you there???

The both father daugher smile and shout = yes mommy we are here only.

The voice owner smile and wait for them.

They both get up and manik takes manvi on his back for a piggy ride and he start walking towards the source of voice.

They reach there and and saw a woman figure is there facing them her back.

They both chuckle and  manik with steedy steps go behind her and back hug her.she smile and said = badmash kahike dono bhi.

Another voice inturput them = Nandini when you know ke ye dono nahi sudharne wale nai hai tou q har baar bechare baccho ko daanti rahti ho ,.... ri8 na baccho.

They both shout in unision= yes daddy.

Nandini glare at the other person n said =what the hell sid.... ye tumhe baccha dikhta hai srsly bache banane ki umar hai aur bacho jaisa ghumta rahta hai.

Sid = shh na baby they both are happy with themselves ......ab manik se tum forcefully tou bacche paida nai kar sakti na ......but how about we planned another baby you know Manvi bhi is now a big girl...., so chale mrs.khurana.

Nandini =shhhh sid  .....manI and mano hai yaha.

Sid = pata hai par unhe dekho tou zara unhe dekh ke lagta hai ke tumhare previous shouts deaf ears me hi gaye the.

Nandini look at them and they both are busy in tomorrow's planning.

Sid laughs and Nandini shooks her head in disbilief.

Nandini = manI, mano chalo bhi yaar.

Both = yup mommy.

They both start walking and sid and Nandini follow them by holding hands.

The garden is near khurana mansion just in 5  minutes distance so they are walking.

They reach there in no time. Manik give manvi to sid and kiss her face madly and inform them to make manvi ready for tomorrow on time.

Sid = ok bye mani.

As soon as he said mani.

He found dangerous glare on him .

Obio the glares of his beloved wife and daughter.

Soon they both shout on him.

Nanz/ mano = stop calling him that.

They both look at each other and point their fingers to each other and said
Nanz /mano = you too.

Nanz/ mano = arghhh vo mera mani hai.

Nanz /mano = why can't you understand.

Manik = shut up.

As soon as manik shout.

Sid start laughing .

Bcoz this is their daily routine.

Sid always irritates his wife and daughter by calling manik as a mani.

And the fight begins.

World war actually btw mother , daughters.

Sid / mani =Like mother like daughter.

They both used to say this to them and receives glare.

They bid bye to each other and sid, nanz, mano goes in the khurana mansion .

Sid holding Nanz waist by one hand and from other hand he is hokding mano's waist as she Is in his arms.

Perfect family.

Manik admires this family until they dispersed.

And heartly pray for them.

He start walking towarss his flat .

Yes now he doesn't live in murthy mansion .now he live with his mother in his own flat.

He stary walking by collecting today's memories in his heart.

This is his life now.

Now His life goes around this things only.

His precious.

Almighty  every time gets surprised by his courage.

He bless him and went to sleep.

The end.

****************************

How's this?????
Plz if you like it then vote and comments plz pretty plz.
If u don't like then also comments that I can know how my first work is.
Do tell me how's this.
My first ever story.
Bbie
Tc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.9M 63.8K 55
10 in India as of 07/07/18 "I can't marry him!" I sob I can see disapointment in my parents eyes. "How can Aunty and Uncle face everybody now? The...
2K 138 7
"State your full name." "Makar Aliah Nikiforov." I answered. "Age?" "Twenty one" I muttered looking around the empty room. Nothing but a table that h...
248K 7.3K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...