The Jock and the Emo Part 2 B...

By XxDinkyxX

It's been two years since Liam and Beau got back together. It's been great. Perfect for them. They are going... More

The Jock and the Emo Part 2 Boyxboy
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue.

Chapter 9

4.7K 135 16
By XxDinkyxX

Beau has been getting so much better. He is standing in his own now. He can take small steps move his toes and bending his knees by himself. Doing a hellva lot better. The wedding is going to be in 2 months. Mom already had everything done. We figured once Beau starting standing he would walk in no time. Two months we figured. As long as he can walk down it by himself I don't care how fast or slow. We've been going out more. Going to the mall, movies, dinner we even went to a party for a couple of hours. He still doesn't remember anybody but talked to them like old friends. A few girls cried over him. We didn't stay long and I stayed by his side. I wouldn't let him out if my sight. I don't doubt he loves me. He tells me all the time just like he use to. He still hasn't remembered a thing and it's irritating. I know it's not his fault but i'd like for him to remember one thing from our relationship. Although we are making new ones. I still can't believe he took everything we've said to him as the truth. I know it was but shouldn't he be oh I don't know doubting some of it if not all of it. Shouldn't he be trying to figure out if it's the truth or not? I know there's a lot of proof like pictures, video, friends that say the same thing but still. He hasn't even tried to contact his parents. He still uses my last name. He just taking it all. Our sex life is back to normal. Okay not normal we have it a lot more now. It's like both of us are trying to catch up on what we missed. It's him this time I think this incident made him hornier. Bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, walls, tables. Yeah whatever you can think of just like before but in the privacy of own home. Now he's stepped it up a notch. PUBLIC PLACES! Yeah my favorite man is a walking hard on. I'm not saying I don't enjoy it because I do it's just weird not doing it at home.

"Liam could you bring my dinner in here tonight?" he yells at me.

"No!" I yell back.

"Please!"

"No if you want dinner come in here and eat." I hate doing this to him because I worked him hard today. Not like that I'm taking about his physical thereapy. We did three hours nonstop. We started with massage, stretches, working his muscles, weights then I made him walk. I did give him another massage just because he worked so hard. I always do when he works hard.

"Please!"

"Nope." I hear him groan. Probably cussing me.

"Prick!" see. I laugh to myself.

"Love you too!"

"Bite me!"

"Where?!"

"On my fat ass!"

"You don't have a fat ass. You got a cute little bubble butt!"

"Shut up!" I laugh shaking my head.

"Dinner is done! Come eat!"

"Fine but you owe me!"

"Anything you want babe!" on your knees I think to myself.

"On your knees!" see. Do I know my man or what? I walk out to check on him when I hear him moving. I don't like to be far when he starts walking on his own. I'm scared he's going to fall. I watch him take his baby steps.

"Love you." I tell him as I watch. He looks up at me because he's got a habit of watching his feet. That's another reason why I stay close. One of these days he's going to run into something.

"Yeah. Love you too." he says glaring at me.

"Almost there." I coo. He just nods. "Your doing great." he nods again. "I'm proud of you." yeah I may sound cheesy and sound like a girl but I always give him a little bit of engorgement. He makes it to the dinner table exhausted. I lean over him. "That tired babe?" I ask kissing his neck he sighs heavily.

"Not really just sore. My fiancé worked me like I should be in boot camp."

"Well my fiancé worked like he was in boot camp. How bout I give mine a full body massage."

"I'm sure your fiancé would really like that."

"Good but he needs to eat first." he nods and starts to inhale the food. After dinner I give him a break and carry him into the living room. I take off his shirt and shorts leaving in his boxers. I start at his toes, then his feet, his calves, then his this making my way up. He moans and groan all thru it until I hit a sore spots then he grunt. Poor baby. As I'm about to hit his lower back the doorbell goes off causing both of us to groan. I get up to answer the door.

"It's probably mom to change something about the wed......" I stop once I see who's at the door. "What the fuck do you want?" I practically growl.

"I came to see my boyfriend." he says pushing his way into the apartment. Dude is so fixing to get his balls handed to him.

"Yeah right." I scoff shutting the door going back to the living room.

"What the fuck is my boyfriend doing naked?!" he screams at me as Beau just stares at him.

"Yeah some boyfriend you supposedly are. You haven't even came to see him."

"Nobody called and told me he was awake!" he yells.

"If you were his boyfriend nobody should have had to tell you. You would have been there when he woke up."

"I was out of town!"

"Long trip? A year Chris? You didn't come see him once."

"Shut up Liam. This isn't any of your business! It's mine and Beau's!" I laughed mother fucker has been caught. Can't come up with another lie.

"Who are you?" Beau finally ask.

"What the fuck do you mean? Baby it's me Chris." he says getting in his knees in front of Beau.

"If you were his boyfriend you would know he has amnesia dumb ass."

"Oh god baby are you alright? It's me you have to remember me. My name is Chris. We were together for a year before this happen. You were leaving Liam. You were going to move in with me. I love you." he looks at Beau with pleading eyes but they are fake. And he's lying.

"I don't remember."

"We'll remember this." he says grabbing his face crashing his lips to Beaus. In all honestly this is one of the moments I've been waiting for. I just standing there not doing anything. I couldn't if Beau remembered and decided to take off with him. There was nothing I could about it. Beau froze for a second or two then pushed him away as hard as he could.

"What the fuck dude!" he screams at Chris wiping his mouth. Chris raises his fist to Beau getting ready to punch him. I jump over the couch.

"I'll make you remember me." he says deadly calm. Almost scared me. I Grab his fist just in time.

"I don't think that's a very good idea Chris unless you want to leave here in a fucking body bag. I suggest you leave right now." I say menacingly. He jerks his hand back glaring at me.

"I'll be back for you." he says thru gritted teeth. I push him around the couch.

"Leave now!" I say as I push him again.

"I'll be back."

"I look forward to it." I give him one last shove to the door before opening it. "Leave! If your smart you'll never show up again!" I practically growl.

"I'll be back. Mark my words Liam. You'll be mine." I slam the door in his face. Then look back at Beau he has his arms shielding his head. I run over to him getting on my knees in front of him.

"Beau it's okay. He's gone." I put my hands on his arm to remove it from his head and he flinches back trying to mold himself into the couch. I pull my hand back and stare at him in shock. What the hell? "Beau look at me baby it's okay he's not going to hurt you. He's gone." he shakes his head no.

"I remember him." he whispers. I won't lie world feel apart. He remembers him but not me. Me the person he spent four years with. I drop my head closing my eyes stopping the tears wanting to flow.

"Oh." I whisper.

"I remember. It's him." he whispers. I honestly never wanted to die so bad before in my life. I knew it was to good to be true. I knew I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up. I knew this was going to happen.

"Oh." I wanted to cry, tear my hair out, jump off a bridge, put myself thru a meat tenderizer, run myself over and die all at once. I just didn't know which one to do first. I've never been so heart broken even when we broke up the first time it didn't hurt this bad and that hurt pretty damn bad but this....this feels like someone just punch me in the chest then rammed their fist inside and yanked out my heart. Broke. Nothing left of me. "Do you want me to go get him for you?" I whisper not bothering to look up. I'm scared to. His face will say it all. Something I was hoping i'd never have to see. The I'm leaving you Liam look. I just couldn't. I can't.

"No Liam it's him." he whispers.

"I know." I whisper as I felt a tear fall. I quickly wiped it away.

"No Liam it's him." I chance a look and look at him confused. When I do I'm more confused. He looks terrified, scared, horrified angry, fearful. He's just staring at me with his arms on his side. Fist clenched.

"I know." I say nodding.

"No Liam! He did this to me!" he yells thru gritted teeth.

"What?!" I yell jumping up. And just like that....the sadness, the tears, the hurt everything gone. Replaced by pure anger pure hatred. I start to go after but Beau grabs my wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I have restricted chapters to my stories. This one is included. I'm no good at that stuff but if you want them let me know and I'll post them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.9K 17
Sequel to Want You Back. ******** For every action, there's a reaction. Too bad Jesse learned the hard way. His actions, his careless words, took so...
4.2K 351 57
*sequel to Jealousy* Four years is about time for a new start, right?... but what happens when a new start just turns out to be a restart?
84 11 11
Through a series of interviews, two past lovers battle through their feelings for each other through memories of their relationship. Will Connor and...
39K 2.4K 48
-| Oh is love really real and can any of us hope for redemption? |- "What are you looking for Liam? What could you possibly want so much that you can...