SS: With you...... "Hamesha"...

By InLovewithJCW

Awarded in Charmed Romantic Fanfiction by IPK Charm Awards 2018 Cover Credit: @KoeliDalmiya Highest Rank #1... More

Plot
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 (Maha-Update)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 17 (B)
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24 {Revelations & Family}
Part 25 {Betrayed & Trusted}
Part 26
Part 27 (Decisions)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 [Maha-Update]
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 39(B)
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42 A
Part 42 (B)
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 45(B)
Thank you
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 48 (B)
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 51 (B)
Link for Last Chapter
Last Part (Wattpad Update)
Epilogue (A) Wattpad Update
FINAL Epilogue (Wattpad Update)
Voting

Part 9

17.8K 646 16
By InLovewithJCW

Arnav comes out after getting fresh and was ready to move downstairs when Khushi entered in room carrying his breakfast.

Arnav: I was going to come downstairs.
Khushi: No need! You're having headache, have your breakfast in room, Arnav was going to say something but stopped thinking it's better.  He can talk to Khushi alone in their room.

Khushi: Have your breakfast, I am going downstairs.
Arnav: What? I mean are you done with your breakfast?
Khushi: No! I'll have it later.
Arnav: No! Lets have it together.
Khushi: I am not feeling to have it now.

Arnav: Great! Than take back this breakfast and come back when you want to eat, because I am not having it without you.
Khushi: Why are you acting so stubborn?
Arnav: Because I am stubborn.
Khushi: Ok Come ! Arnav smilingly sat back to have breakfast with Khushi. When they both were done with the breakfast, Khushi started clearing the mess and picked used untensils to take them back, she was not giving chance to Arnav for speaking and her silence was frustrating Arnav more. When she was at doorway, she turned back and said;

Khushi: Change to clothes back to casuals because You aren't going to office today.

Arnav: What the!! It was a request or order?

Khushi: "I am not an outsider to request you. So it's an order of your wife", with that she left  leaving a dumbfounded Arnav who was still looking at the door where she was standing in surprise, he slowly smiled and  rushed back to change his clothes as commanded by his crazy wife.

______________________________________________________

Arnav was resting on his bed with laptop on his lap when Sheetal entered in room and was surprised that he was not ready.
Sheetal: ASR? You're still not ready? before Arnav can reply, Khushi who just entered in room behind Sheetal answered.

Khushi: No Sheetal Ji, He's not coming today.
Sheetal: But why?  I thought if ASR could drop me to the other branch of AR Design, I have some work there and just like last night Khushi moved towards Arnav without loooking at him withouut answering Sheetal.

Khushi: Why? because he's not feeling well, she said snatching Laptop from Arnav's hand much to the surprise of Arnav and Sheetal and gives him the newspaper "Your daily newspaper" and turned to Sheetal.

Khushi: And about dropping you! Arnav ji is not your driver Sheetal ji, you can say any driver to drop you and if there is no car than there are public transportation to drop you where you want, it's not the duty of Arnav ji.

Sheetal looked at Khushi stumped to say anything where Arnav also looks at Khushi with wide eyes. "His innocent Khushi is acting like wild cat after so many days!" he smiled hiding his face behind the newspaper.

Sheetal looked at Arnav to say something to Khushi or scold her for trying to dominate her, but he said nothing she tried.

Sheetal: Sorry Khushi! But you're acting rude here, I was just saying because there are many works in office and if ASR keep taking leaves it'll affect office work.

Arnav tried to say something again, siding the newspaper but seems like today his wife is on FIRE as Khushi started speaking again.

Khushi: By the grace of Devi Maiyya, AR design wouldn't shut down if Arnav ji wouldn't go there for few days, he have taken care of it till now , also there is Akash Jija Ji and Aman ji  and they are very well capable to handle office for few days without Arnav ji.

Khushi: Still I have already talked with Aman ji and he said there is nothing very important in office which they can't handle and there is only one meeting which needs Arnav ji's attention which he must have postponed till now for later.
Now do you have any other problem Sheetal ji?

Sheetal: No Khushi but seems like you're trying to control ASR, she said carelessly. but this time Arnav was succeded to beat Khushi and answer Sheetal.

Arnav: Enough Sheetal You're an employee in office and a guest of ours but don't have worry about my work, I am very well capable to handle it from home even.
Arnav: and about Khushi trying to control me, so she have all rights because she is my wife and she have all rights to demand anything from me and here she is totally being concerned​ for me.

Sheetal was shocked she didn't expected the reply she got from both Arnav and Khushi.

Sheetal: Sorry!
Arnav: Now leave! you're alreday late for office, she nodded and was about to leave the room when Khushi called her again.

Khushi: Sheetal Ji! Sheetal turned back.
Khushi: From next time don't forget to knock the door before you come inside, This was enough for Sheetal to run away , she have got herself insulted enough for today.

_______________________

     Part- B

Arnav(mischeviously): Jealous?? He tried to sound normal.
Khushi: Should I? she asked nonchalant and Arnav gulped realising she's not only hurt but angry also "Very Much".

Khushi was again ready  to leave the room when Arnav held her hand to stop her and talk only to jump out of bed next second.

Arnav: What the hell! You're literally burning in fever, Khushi looked down.

Arnav: Why the hell are you working so much when you have fever? He shouted and this made Khushi angry so she finally snapped back at him letting out her frustration which she was trying to control from so long.

Khushi: So what should I do? She shouted back shocking Arnav.

Khushi: "So what should I do when my husband returns back drunk at midnight, unable to stand on his own legs having the support of his now meant for nothing friend? What should i do when was stinking with the smell of alcohol, he dropped unconcious on bed without changing his clothes?"

"What should I  do when he was sleeping soundlessly till late in morning and wakes up with bad headache?
What should I do, leave him like that thinking about myself? or to take care  of him? She completed with angry tears flowing from her  eyes."

__________________________________________

Sheetal was angry, frustrated and cursing Khushi for spoiling her plan. When she have returned back Arnav in night, she thought that it'll create some differences between the couple and she can try to get close with Arnav. But this Khushi didn't seem to be so innocent like she have thought. She thought that it'll be easy to fool this illiterate and crazy Khushi but she have almost insulted her two times in a row also spoiled whatever she planned last night.

FLASHBACK

Sheetal have planned everything cleverly, when she have met her college fellows earlier and got to know that they're in India for sometime, she have instantly got this idea. She have somehow managed to make this story how she still Loves Arnav but he is married now, and his wife is from completely different background, a illiterate, nuisance etc etc. She doesn't fit well with Arnav nor she loves Arnav like she does. When they have tried to console her she have cunninngly asked their help to make Arnav realise how fit they're to be together and how his wife is not suit in their circle because she can't do that nor they can start this topic directly; he'll be angry because he'll not leave his wife due to his family who seemed to be chrmed by Arnav's wife.

But she have not expected for the open PDA of his Love for his wife in front of their friends, he was very much busy in talking about his wife, praising her and explaining how she have changed him so much and her idea of making his drink more strong by mixing it with some extra strong alcohol was proved really bad when he starting singing Khushi this and Khushi that more.

At last she got to hear from Ranbir and his wife that maybe she have misunderstood everything because Arnav seemed to be head over heels in love with his wife. Than she have tried another trick that Arnav's wife doesn't love him and being from a middle class family she is just behind his money, so now they're ready to help her but this time she have to see that everything goes well.

Flashback ends

To be continued.....

Precap: Arnav's friend and his fiance in RM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
51.5K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
350K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
166K 5K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...