first • c.h

By babycalum

❝Trying hard to be a potential partner for someone you like, is hard.Especially if you're not really capable... More

First // Calum Hood
#1 First Dream
#2 First Crush
#3 First Dress
#4 First Walk
#5 First Rejection
#6 First Meeting
#7 First Class
#8 First Realization
NOTE
#10 First Feeling
#11 First Touch
#12 First Clue
#13 First Guy
#14 First Date
#15 First Confession
important !
#16 First Surprise
#17 First Jealousy
#18 First Kiss (omg)
#19 First Time When A Second Was Great

#9 First Guide

117 6 0
By babycalum

I can't believe it. After 16 years, I finally found out that I actually like someone - that I have a crush. It seems impossible really, for someone like me. I don't see why I should have a crush. All these years, I've avoided these but you can only blame hormones. I am a girl and it's no surprise that I would develop a crush. But it seems absolutely impossible. It's complicated though.

But the worst thing is that my heart decided to finally start liking someone at the exact time the guy developed feelings for another girl. And there's no doubt that I was unsure what to do. I was upset, obviously, but there's nothing I could do.

"I'm messed up." I whispered, tapping my fingers on my table.

I was doing my homework but I couldn't even lay an eyeball on the paper. My head was too distracted to even think about anything--anything other than these feelings.

Beep.

My phone sounded from my pocket. I slipped it out to find out there was a text sent to me.

Open your window.

Calum. I rolled my eyes and climbed my bed before opening the window. I looked down and there he was, climbing slowly up the strong, thick vines that were attached closely to the wall. It took him less than 2 minutes to reach beside me and he squeezed himself into the window.

"Why can't you just walk by the door?" I rolled my eyes again. "It's cooler this way." He smiled and plopped down into my bed.

I left him lying on my bed and went back to my desk even though I knew I wouldn't be able to focus with him here, though I can't even focus without Calum.

"You alright?" He asked, sitting up. "No." I answered truthfully but it wasn't like I was going to ask him why I didn't feel exactly fine.

"Thought so. You look upset." He frowned and pat my bed as if asking me to sit beside him. I sighed and groggily moved towards the bed before diving into it. My mind relaxed as I closed my eyes. Just when I was about to get cosy into bed, Calum decided to pull me up again.

"Tell me what's wrong." He whined, shaking my arms. I pulled my arm away from him and pushed him by his shoulder.

Calum is so annoying, I feel like slapping him right now. But I would if I could. I was feeling so upset I couldn't even think properly.

Should I tell him?

"Well, I think I like someone." I said but he doesn't look too surprised. "By 'someone', you mean a dude right? Like a boy?" He asked, widening his eyes.

Why is he asking me this?

"Of course it's a guy!" I shouted, trying to push him off the bed but he was too strong for me. He laughed but the laughing died down when he realized I wasn't a tad amused.

"That's good. So why're you upset?" He asked again, lying down now facing the ceiling. I followed his move and stared at the ceiling too, feeling a little relaxed.

"I'm not what he's looking for." I frowned after Ashton's words keep flooding my mind. "What do you mean?" Calum asked again and I rolled my eyes for the third time since he came.

"He likes those girls who wear dresses, giggle and all those shit. And I'm far from that." I closed my eyes after staring at the ceiling for too long.

"Oh..." He paused for the longest time but that's okay because I don't really mind. I want it to be quiet. "What're are you gonna do?"

I thought for a bit. There's actually nothing that could be done and it's not like I would do anything about it but something is telling me I should work my way forward. I only met this guy like a few days ago and I already like him? Doesn't make sense actually.

"I'm just gonna leave it like that for the rest of my life and you know,marry a cat." I tried to joke but Calum doesn't look amused. He was deep in thought until something came into his mind that made him sat up right, again.

"No, you can't. You'd regret it so, as your best friend, I'll help ya out." He smiled, pulling me up so I could sit up with him. I furrowed my eyebrows, waiting for him to explain himself.

"Do you want him to like you back?" He asked.

"Yea, I do but he likes someone el--"

"That does not matter. Do you want him to like you back?" He cut me off, being a little too excited about this whole thing he has already planned out in his little brain.

"Yea, I do." I repeated with slight annoyance in my voice. He can be annoying, sometimes.

"Good because we're gonna start work right away." He smiled mischievously and took out his phone. "What's his name again?" The light from the phone shone onto his face.

"Um.. I don't think you have his number." I poked him by the side that made no impact on Calum. "Of course I do! I have everyone's numbers." He smiled as if having everyone's numbers was a big accomplishment.

"But you don't have Ashton's." I smirked at him and snatched the phone away from. I quickly tapped on his number and saved it into Calum's contacts. "You like Ashton?" He asked, shock and surprise in his voice.

I rolled my eyes again for what seems like the millionth time. It's not like he doesn't know. Of course he knows! "What's wrong with him?" I asked, turning my head away from him.

"Nothing, it's just.. I thought Michael was kidding back there!" He paused for a while,"well anyway, I'll ask him."

"What? No!" I screamed and tried to grab the phone away from him but he was too strong for me. This is one of the disadvantages of being a girl.

He tapped on his phone quickly and placed it on his ear, waiting for Ashton to pick up. That son of a bitch. I glared at him and made the 'don't you dare' face. He smiled at me innocently and chuckled before greeting the person at the other end.

"Hey, Ashton?" He asked.

"It's me, Calum. I know everyone's number."

"Anyway, I was just wondering--"

"Yeah I am."

"But anyway, I wanted to ask you something."

"I'm no good at this and I tried to ask Michael and Luke but they aren't picking up their phones so I decided to ask you instead."

"So, what do you look for in a girl?"

"Just curious to know from another dude."

"Uh huh."

"Thank you very much."

"Yeah, you too mate."

Calum switched off his phone and looked to me as if searching for something. He came nearer to my face but I leaned further away from him.

"So?" I asked. I was obviously curious what Ashton's answer to Calum's question. What does he look for in a girl? "Well.."

"The girl has to be really girly.." He placed two fingers under his chin,"and someone who is polite basically."

"I am no where near girly, and polite? Not a chance. You know what, just give up on this." I lied back down on the bed stared onto the ceiling but Calum's head blocked the view.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Shut up, Calum. It's a hell yes."

"Hell no. Now, get up." He tried to pull me up but I tightened my grip on the edge of the bed. Ashton would never like me back and I'm not the type of girl who would bother doing anything.

"Haha, you can't make me get--"

I was cut off once again when he carried me bridal-style.

"What on earth--"

"Is your dad at home?"

"No."

"Good because I'm gonna throw you into the pool." He slowly walked out my room and out the back door and into the yard. I was wiggling in his arms, trying to get out but he was too strong.

"How does that got to do with my dad?" I asked, still in his arms. I was still swinging my legs though so he would have a hard time walking.

He was still walking though, until he stopped right when he was in front of the pool, the size of my room.

"Nothing.. You don't want a girl's dad to know you're throwing her into the pool." He stretched his arms ,that was still carrying me, over the water. "Don't you dare, Calum Hood." I shook my legs and punched him on his chest.

He's gonna throw me in a pool full of water. Not just water but cold water. He knows how much I hate the cold.

"Okay, okay. I will do anything you want me to do that's related to Ashton. Just let me go." I squirmed in his arms and shook my leg harder, causing him to stumble a bit.

"Great! Now stay still--"

He was too late though because I couldn't hold it any longer. He was carrying me and his hand was on my bum which made it extra uncomfortable though I knew he didn't realized. I fell into the pool and the first thing I grabbed was Calum's t-shirt and he fell in with me.

That asshole.I'm gonna teach him a lesson. It happened at such a short time, I couldn't prepare to hold my breath and now water came into my nose and it hurts. I squirmed in the water, my eyes still closed.

I felt something grabbed on my arm and it pulled me out of the body of water and held onto me. "Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and Calum was right in front of me, his body all wet and his hair sticking up on one side of his head. I didn't reply him though because my nose and eyes hurt from the water.

"I'm short. Where's the floor?" I asked, flailing my arms so I could keep afloat in the water; the cold water.

"You are an idiot." He chuckled and grabbed my arm to help me out the pool. I climbed out and helped him to get out too. By then, I was shivering from the large difference between the temperature of the water and the air.

"I hate you."

_________

Sup Jellys !!

So what do you think? c: It's not that much but if you like this chapter, please vote and comment what you think ! ily all

-babycalum xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 3.3K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
654K 20.9K 41
တရားဝင် ပိုဆိုင်ခွင့်ရဖို့ ကြိုးစားမိရုံ လေးပါ. လိမ်ညာပြီး အပိုင်ယူမိတဲ့ အတွက်... ...မ ကို မမုန်းလိုက်ပါနဲ့....
137K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...