Mary Sue Check & Kill [DISCON...

By MaySuzanneSueKiller

You can send me your OC and they will be judged by me to see if they're an OC or not. More

Phoebe Crain
Remix Midnight Diamond Kireina-San Starstruck
Kiran
Bradley Andrew McLaughlin
Kiumi Haruno
Asael Khayne

Before We Start

696 12 86
By MaySuzanneSueKiller

Hello. My name's May. I'll be the person who will judge your OC. You can send me an OC as long as it has:

Name:

Age:

Species:

Looks:

Personality:

Backstory:

That's all you have to put, although you can put more if you want. Just make sure that it has it or else I will ignore it. I would appreciate a scenario with them in it but you don't have to. 

Just note that I am expressing my honest opinion and with my negative (and slightly sarcastic) attitude, you many not get the opinion that you were looking for. I'm sorry in advance if I offend you or your OC in any way, shape, or form.

**ATTENTION** THIS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.

I am very happy for all the attention I have gotten from this. I have never imagined this getting all of the attention it did and I thank you, but I have lost motivation to write this. I am sorry for discontinuing this but maybe one day in the future I might continue it.

Again, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...