Ghetto(August Alsina loveStor...

By 410Day

More

Ghetto(August Alsina loveStory)
At The Trap House
Ready For School
The Unexpected
The Expected

The Move

452 14 0
By 410Day

Kaziya's P.O.V

Fist let me tell u bout my self I stand about 5'1 and I have a light complection and I am mixed I have very long and curlly hair. My mother and father has gotten an divorce so imma go movin wit my mom in NOLA.

I'm kind of mad I have to leave my bestfrienns nn my boo buh I'll facetime them nn try to get them out here when eva I can . My mom says N.O will be a new start for me cause she never really liked my boyfriend Jay I never knew why but o well...........................

So the Flight finnaly end and where about to go to the house to see how big it is before we go buy new furniture for it . So we get to the house and it looks lk a little mini mansion so I can imagin what the inside looks like so off to buy new furniture.

Ared so were goin to be setting up all day I'll just register for school tommorow morning . But we have neighbors nn I couldn't tell cause of the gates buh my mom wants to get to known them so she so called invited them all over for like a little house welcoming thing I don't know how this will go but we'll just have to see.

August P.O.V

So I get to school nn I hear that bitch Erica came up to me yelling nn shyt lk who tha fvck she talkin to , August  MotherFvckin Alsina U stood me up she yelled as I continued to walk as she followed ,  look i don't care ur not even important to me leave me alone , No cause ur goin to listen u know u love and want to be with me she shot back fast as shyt , I Don't love you and I don't want to be with I've told u this before I don't want ur ass now be gone nn I don't give a fuck how uu feel after this don't text my phone or nothing loose my number and all I yelled and left her there in tears and a angery look. I decided to go home earlier so I get home and I see that we have new neighbors , Its a very short lady and a short gurl that I'm guess it is her daughter so I'm goin to see introduce my self and help out a lil bit............

Kaziya P.O.V

Were bring funiture nn shyt into the house and it hot as hell out here . I seen this tall ass dude walk towards hour gate and come in . He introduces him self to me , Hi I'm August I live next door and I couldn't help but to notice that y'all were moving in ma , I found his acsent unbelievably sexy but I hadda introduce my self as well I'm Kaziya and yeah we just moved in from LA I said back as he looked me up and down eye raping me . Ohared that's wassup ma but what made y'all want to come to the good N.O ? he asked , My mother and father got seperated nn I had to move with my mom and she said this is were she always wanted to come so were here , Well how old are u he asked I'm 16 actualy I'm turning 17 in a month I told him , ohared ma I'm 17 we'll recently turned 17 buh I gotta go thoo I'll see uu around buh we needa exchange numbers , So as me and him exchanged numbers he left and I went to go help my mother...............

I'll Write another Chappter tommarow buh im goin to start but it won't be up untill later on tommorow buh vote and comment I need hell with this cause its my firsy time thanks loves. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...