The Move

Kaziya's P.O.V

Fist let me tell u bout my self I stand about 5'1 and I have a light complection and I am mixed I have very long and curlly hair. My mother and father has gotten an divorce so imma go movin wit my mom in NOLA.

I'm kind of mad I have to leave my bestfrienns nn my boo buh I'll facetime them nn try to get them out here when eva I can . My mom says N.O will be a new start for me cause she never really liked my boyfriend Jay I never knew why but o well...........................

So the Flight finnaly end and where about to go to the house to see how big it is before we go buy new furniture for it . So we get to the house and it looks lk a little mini mansion so I can imagin what the inside looks like so off to buy new furniture.

Ared so were goin to be setting up all day I'll just register for school tommorow morning . But we have neighbors nn I couldn't tell cause of the gates buh my mom wants to get to known them so she so called invited them all over for like a little house welcoming thing I don't know how this will go but we'll just have to see.

August P.O.V

So I get to school nn I hear that bitch Erica came up to me yelling nn shyt lk who tha fvck she talkin to , August  MotherFvckin Alsina U stood me up she yelled as I continued to walk as she followed ,  look i don't care ur not even important to me leave me alone , No cause ur goin to listen u know u love and want to be with me she shot back fast as shyt , I Don't love you and I don't want to be with I've told u this before I don't want ur ass now be gone nn I don't give a fuck how uu feel after this don't text my phone or nothing loose my number and all I yelled and left her there in tears and a angery look. I decided to go home earlier so I get home and I see that we have new neighbors , Its a very short lady and a short gurl that I'm guess it is her daughter so I'm goin to see introduce my self and help out a lil bit............

Kaziya P.O.V

Were bring funiture nn shyt into the house and it hot as hell out here . I seen this tall ass dude walk towards hour gate and come in . He introduces him self to me , Hi I'm August I live next door and I couldn't help but to notice that y'all were moving in ma , I found his acsent unbelievably sexy but I hadda introduce my self as well I'm Kaziya and yeah we just moved in from LA I said back as he looked me up and down eye raping me . Ohared that's wassup ma but what made y'all want to come to the good N.O ? he asked , My mother and father got seperated nn I had to move with my mom and she said this is were she always wanted to come so were here , Well how old are u he asked I'm 16 actualy I'm turning 17 in a month I told him , ohared ma I'm 17 we'll recently turned 17 buh I gotta go thoo I'll see uu around buh we needa exchange numbers , So as me and him exchanged numbers he left and I went to go help my mother...............

I'll Write another Chappter tommarow buh im goin to start but it won't be up untill later on tommorow buh vote and comment I need hell with this cause its my firsy time thanks loves.