Melanie

Oleh ayee4bieber

Melanie is sixteen and she's dealing with life as any other sixteen year old would, but here's the catch ther... Lebih Banyak

Melanie
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

90 0 0
Oleh ayee4bieber

Melanie came back on the 9th of September, the day before she was to start school at CCSS and her room was in a mess because she was trying to pack her stuff from one suitcase to another and then there was a knock on her door she tossed her hair that she had just cut to shoulder length and said “Come in” her three friends came into the room “Oh my God guys I missed you so much” she said Camilla had cut her black hair into a boob and Nahla and Maddie had curled theirs she touched Camilla’s hair which had always been long since they we're children “You cut your hair?”

 “You did too”

“But not as short as yours, what does your boyfriend have to say about this” “Surprisingly he loves it” she laughed “Talking about boyfriend’s where’s mine” Maddie said “Right behind you” Carlos said from the doorway she turned abruptly and kissed him “I missed you so much”

“I did too babe” “Well I was thinking why don't we all go for drinks since I’m leaving tomorrow, call Henrie, Justin and Sean  and tell them to meet us at the spot” Camilla looked at her and said “you want to invite Sean?”

“Yeah it would be sorta childish if I didn’t cuz I invited everybody else”

“True” so they called them and Melanie put on her coat and they headed out.

At the spot they we're all seated round a table and we're having a laugh, Melanie noticed that Sean had an new haircut and it suited him, Melanie then said “Maddie you should’ve seen how girls we're trailing behind Carlos at the beach in Florida they couldn’t get enough of him they we're drinking in his abs” he laughed and said “At least it was better than that Eric guy that you we're hanging around with”

 “Hey Eric was nice, he showed me around in his car”

“Yeah, cuz he wanted to get in your pants” she hit him on the back of the head “Not funny Carlos” “What? Just saying” everyone laughed and when they we're done with their drinks they stood up to leave “nice hair Melanie” Sean said “Thanks, yours too” “Well good luck in school, see you soon” she nodded and headed back home to finish packing by the time she was done, she fell on her bed and slept.

The next morning Melanie dressed up and looked around her room for the last time she then saw something on her bedside table, it was a picture of her and Sean, she took it and put it in her bed and then she dragged her suitcase down before going back to lock the door and say goodbye to Carlos “Hey I'm going” she said when she entered his room he stood up and hugged her “I'm gonna miss you sis” and she began to cry “Oh Mel, don't cry I'm gonna come visit soon enough ok?” she nodded and they went down the stairs, her dad was waiting at the foot of the stairs to hug her and when she went into his arms she began to cry again “Don't cry dear I'll come see you soon” she nodded and got in the cab with her mother.

At the school she finished her registration and everything else and then she headed to her house, she took her things upstairs and came back down to say bye to her mother “Don't hesitate to come home anytime you want, okay dear”

“Yes mummy” and she hugged her and went back upstairs. It took Melanie an hour to finish unpacking the last thing she did was put a picture of her and Sean on her bedside and then she drifted off in sleep.

Monday morning the first class she had was Art and Design she walked into the class and she sat next to a boy with brown hair “Hi” he said as soon as she sat down “I’m Conor Quinn”

“I'm Melanie, nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too, you from around here?”

 “No, I live in London you?”

 “I'm from Sunderland”

 “Cool, what are your hobbies?”

“I like rapping and music” she smiled “Really, would you rap for me”

 “Don't worry soon” as he finished his sentence their teacher came in “Hello students I’m Miss Mackenzie and I'll be your Art and Design teacher for this session” after she introduced herself she asked them to introduce themselves too, Melanie soon found out the name of the other four people in her Arts and Design class there was a huge boy called David, a girl named Ashley making them the only two girls in the class and the other two boys we're Michael and Jack.

The next class she had was ICT as soon as she entered Conor was seated “Hey, I kept a seat for you” she smiled and sat down “Wait are you stalking me or what?” he laughed “No, we just happen to be in the same two classes, what makes you come to Cambridge” he asked as she switched on her computer “Wanted to get away from London, so many things we're happening” “Mind sharing?”

“Well before last session ended, I broke up with my boyfriend Sean because he cheated on me with a girl that he claimed was his close friend since childhood, but then when I saw him a few days ago he had changed, he looked so handsome and macho, and I started having weird, weird feelings and initially he didn’t ask me out, it's this type of thing that you start going out without the guy really asking you.”

 “Ah I see, and how long had you guys been dating?”  she counted in her head then said “About seven months or thereabouts.” he nodded “Well did he ever explain the reason he did what he did” “Yeah he said he was very wasted and he didn’t know what got into him” he nodded again “These things happen”

 “True but to take my mind off things two of my girlfriends are coming over this weekend I'll bring them to meet you”

 “Okay I'll be looking forward to that.”

The first week of school was slow but she and Conor had become good friends and she realised Ashley was her neighbour in the house so they used to hang out a lot. Finally the weekend came and she couldn’t wait for Nahla and Camilla’s arrival, she was in her room sorting out her books when she heard a knock she was expecting Ashley so she said “Come in Ashley”

“Well I don’t remember my name being Ashley, do you Camilla” she spun round instantly “Oh my God, guys why didn’t you call?”

 “We wanted to surprise you” her best friend said and she hugged them “Well sit down then” Nahla fell on the bed and said “Wow your room is awesome, nice comfy bed” she said snuggling up “Don't get too comfy, I wanna introduce you to some people and then we can go for some drinks” Nahla sat up in bed and said “All right, all right before I drift off.” Melanie grabbed her coat and they went to Ashley’s room next and knocked “Hey” she said when she opened the door “Hi, we're going to Conor’s, then headed out for drinks, wanna join us”

 “Sure, let me get my coat” she got her coat and Melanie introduced her to Nahla and Camilla “These are my two girlfriends from back home, Camilla and Nahla” “Hi, nice to meet you”

 “Nice to meet you too” Camilla and Nahla both said they walked in the direction of Conor’s house, when they got there, they knocked on his door and he opened it “Well hello ladies” she laughed and said “Stop fooling around Conor and lets go out for some drinks” he smiled and said “My pleasure ladies, let me get my coat” he got his coat and Melanie introduced him to Camilla and Nahla. They got to their favourite bar and sat round at a table “So what school do you guys go to” Conor asked Nahla and Maddie “We both go to UCL, but my boyfriend goes to LSE” Melanie laughed and said “Nahla he only asked what school you go too, not what school do you and your boyfriend go to”

 “Well it's just an honest answer.” After their drinks they all headed for the cruise on the River Cam and after that it was time for Nahla and Camilla to go back, Melanie went with them to the train station while Conor and Ashley went back to the houses “Well I guess this is it guys”

 “Don't be sad, we can go see Maddie weekend after next” Camilla said “Yeah true cuz I'm coming into London next week so week after next we can go” she hugged them and they boarded the train and she headed back to her house.

In class on Monday Conor said “Your friends are really nice, too bad that Sean guy couldn’t come I would’ve judged if he was the right material for you, if you know what I mean” and he winked, she hit him on the shoulder “You're a joker man”

“Happy to be of service”

“Well I was thinking of going to see him when I go to London on Friday”

“Cool, but if you do be sure to come to my room Sunday and tell me about everything ok?”

 “You betcha.”

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...