Manan FF-You Are Mine(Complet...

By I_am_his_star

You Are Mine is a story where manik n nandini falls in love on their first meeting... slowly both accepted ea... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter-2~
~Chapter-3~
~Chapter-4~
~Chapter-5~
~Chapter-6~
~Chapter-7~
~Chapter-8~
~Chapter-9~
~Chapter-10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter-12~
~Chapter-13~
~Chapter-14~
~Chapter-15~
~Chapter-16~
~Chapter-17~
~Chapter-18~
~Chapter-19~
~Chapter-20~
~Chapter-21~
~Chapter-22~
~Chapter-23~
~Chapter-24~
~Chapter-25~
~Chapter-26~
~Chapter-27~
Everyone dresses
~Chapter-28~
Promo & Dress
~Chapter-29~
~Chapter-30~
~Chapter-31~
Haldi dress
~Chapter-32~
~Chapter-33~
Wedding outfit
~Chapter-34~
~Chapter-35~
~Chapter-36~
Reception's Attires
~Chapter-37~
~Chapter-38~
~Chapter-39~
~Chapter-40~
~Chapter-41~
~Chapter-42~
~Chapter-43~
~Chapter-44~
~Chapter-45~
~Chapter-46~
~Chapter-47~
~Chapter-48
~Chapter-49~
~Chapter-50~
~Chapter-52~
~Chapter-53~
~Chapter-54~
~Chapter-55~
~Chapter-56~
~Chapter-57~
~Chapter-58~
~Chapter-59~
~Chapter-60~
~Chapter-61~
~Chapter-62~
~Chapter-63~
~Chapter-64~
~Chapter-65~
~Chapter-66~
~Chapter-67~
~Chapter-68~
~Chapter-69~
~Chapter-70~
She is the One!!

~Chapter-51~

4.7K 248 12
By I_am_his_star

A boy of seven year old was running holding a box wrapped in a wraping sheet shouting

Daddy cabir tachu brings this fol me!!Daddy shee na!!

yes yes cabir tachu bought u na..so get ready fast!!we both will meet mommy!!

Yes yes...mumma shee milnge!!
Navya bua help klo na..pleash...he said peeping out smiling to his full

Navya replied warmly Nodding as yes advik come I will make u all ready!!

Cabir clicked his fingers infront of manik when he saw manik lost all in his thought! !

Manik-haaan haa kya hua

cabir-where u r all lost??

Manik-advik is so happy ...finally he got another chance to meet his mother..
He said moving inside to get ready without listening cabir to attend the Party where he will meet nandini and his daughter Adya!!

____________________________

mumma what should I wear??A girl of seven year asked her mother who was arranging her daughter clothes in wardrobe!!

shona wear anything!! She replied

Mumma should I wear red...papa ji loves red na??Girl asked her mumma

Her mumma went numb listening her daughter...Her past started revolving around her head like a movie ....
How her father to whom she loves a lot, throws her mumma out from his house! !It was her destiny that she got her daughter back but what about her son!!
but she never complained it to her daughter..
She was lost when She her name getting call

Nandini Nandini...beta come fast!!Rishabh is here!!

Mumma mamu agae..she said running  away happily only to give a big fatty hug to her favourite Mamu ...

Rishabh-meri adya kaisi hai

adya-mamu I am alright!!how ale u??

Rishabh-mamu bhi ache h shona...

Nandini too came and side hugged rishabh...

Rishabh-nandu..get ready fast..we have to go!!

adya-offo mamu..shee na mumma is not helping me...aap btao..should I wear red...Papa ji will like it na...

All faces went pale but smiled seeing adya happy!!

_________________

Manik was waiting down with fab4 When advik came down all draped in his cute dress looking super cute and hotty!!

Manik smiled and they all headed towards The party venue!!

Advik was playing with his favourite Cabil Chachu and others were busy meeting the associates for their next album...

and Manik eyes were waiting for His Lady love!!Nandini!!

Yes he was wrong ..the way he behaved with nandini was absolute wrong ..and he's not decling..but seven years isn't enough to be punished..He wants nandini back..Their babies want their parents back!!

He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't realized that Someone was pulling his pant!!

And what he saw Brings out his smile!!
Yes his daughter all looking doll in red frock of her and was smiling to Her Papa ji!!

He picked adya to his lap and caressed her Long hairs just like her mumma...and kissed her enormous time!!

Adya-papa ji I missed u

Manik-papa ji missed u too my baby!!He kissed her more and more...And adya giggled around him..and this made his peace come back to him!!

He looked upward to find nandini and he saw her with His champ!!!

Nandini entered inside with adya and rishabh...rishabh excused himself and adya saw manik she runs away leaving nandini hand...

She was looking for adya when Advik came to her!!

Nandini became happy To see advik after a long...
and sat down ruining her dress but who cares when a mother mets her baby after so long!!

She sat down to advik's level and kissed him all over his face making him a little irritated just like his father,manik ...but a way happier for finally getting a mother warmth!!!

Advik-mumma ji come..chlo papa pass

Nandini avoided to meet manik but how she can decline her baby boy wish!!

Manik was looking at nandini with all his love and was capturing her all moves...

And adya jumped out of his hold and runs to advik,her brother..

Adya and advik Both hugged each other and advik being Adya bigy bigy brother proctected her when she was about to fall due to runing...

Manan smiled seeing them how much love they hold after staying away from each other!!

Nandini was moving when navya jumped on nandini taking her into a tight hug...

All fab3 members smiled to nandini and she passed the same gesture...

Manik was going to talk when she deberatily moved other way to avoid Manik...

Manik was hurt with her this act..but he can't do anything not to make a scene...

Cabir patted his shoulders and blinked his eyes to assure him...

Manik-choti..take care of babies...He kissed both of them and moved to find nandini

Nandini

Nandini after entering into the venue her eyes immediately landed on manik...
He was lost in thoughts of mine and I know that but manik I can never forgive u for whay u did to me!!

Advik asked me to meet his daddy...but how I can meet the only person who gave me pain!!

He was about to talk when I avoided him and came outside ...I know adya will be safe and sound around her favorite band aka fab4 and her dearest papa ji...

I wanted to slow down my racing heart...I always landup in a weak state after looking at manik..

Why aiyappa.. wHy I have to face him over and over again...

He has hurted me the most worst way he can!! He pointed finger on my love for my babies...and now what more he want from me!!

I was lost in my thoughts and i didn't noticed him beside me!!

I got up to when he hold my wrist stoping me to go...

where was his care when he asked himself to leave!!

manik-nandini I need break!!from all our fights !!

MANIK

I looked after all the places to find nandini but She was not where to find out inside!!
so I went out to garden area and saw her siting on bench all lost in her thoughts!!

I sat beside her and she was all lost and she hardly noticed me beside her...
and when she noticed me after seems like eternity she started to move ...its hurt nandini!!don't go but words didn't left my throat...

But I griped myself and asked

Nandini I need A break!!from all our fights!!

Narator Pov

Nandini-their's nothing left to talk..so I am not giving us any break!!

she said and left a broken and hurt manik!!but nandini she was more hurt!!

The Manik harsh word still rang in her ears whenever she sees manik!!

Nandini closed her eyes tightly and went inside wiping her tears!!

Adya and advik both jumped on nandini and showed their excitement how Cabil chachu and abhi chahu brings all the yummy snacks and drinks for them!!

nandini-she kissed advik and adya both and they too hapily kissed her from each side!!

Manik was happy to see their babies close to her mother!!

Soon dance was announced

advik-daddy jao mumma sath dance klo

adya-mumma ji jaiye na papaji sath dance kriye!!

Both advik and adya pushed manan to dance floor and thumps up to cabir,abhi,dhruv and navya!!

Manan were dancing on soothing tone ...manik looking into her eyes and she avoids his long gaze!!

Cabir asked the dj to play some romantic series!!

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena

A series got played and when manan looked into each other eyes! !

Manik grabbed her waist and pulled her more into him..and nandini placed her hands finaly on his chest forgeting all her past just to drove into his emotions fill eyes!!

Main tenu samjhava ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawa ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Manik twrilled her around not breaking the eye contact...his eyes were asking for forgiveness and her eyes were filled with pain and anger

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saaha

Manik nuzzled his face to her neck giving her the same goose bumps ..and shivered badly under his magical effect...

Jeena mera.. hoye
Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawan kee
Na tere bina lagda jee

Manik kept on dancing with her and he said in between ..

Manik-maaf krdo apne manik ko!

Nandini-nahi kr sakti mai tumhe maaf manik..coz its not the wife who is pain..its a mother of a new born babies whose mother love was broken by your harsh words!!

She said and left manik in between the crowd Who was clapping for them but manan's heart was bleeding!!

Nandini grabbed adya's wrist and started draaging her out...

adya started crying again to see their parents fighting
and adya tears effected advik in the same way...

advik holds nandini dress to stop her...

advik-mumma ji pls don't go...

nandino removed his hand keeping stone on her heart and left with adya...

adya cried looking at her papaji...but manik was numb to react!!

Rishabh took them away from the venue..as right now nandini needed to be calm first...

advik went to manik...

advik-daddy mumma ko rok lo pls...daddy..he said and cried looking nandini going away!!

manik held him in his arms and left the venue!!

advik kept om crying and sniffing for her mumma...

manik-let mumma go champ..don't cry...she will come soon!!

advik kept crying and slept on manik'a shoulder!!

______

Rishabh-nandu...seven years hogae hai...u both r in pain..

nandini-bhai..please abhi nahi...she said and kissed a sleeping adya who slept crying for leaving her daddy and bhai again!!!

Nandini ignored rishabh...coz yes manik blamed Not his wife but a mother who fights for nine months for her babies...

Still his words haunts her!!

Nandini tm maa keh lane ke layak nahi ho..

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 78.7K 58
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE TO READ THEM YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME BECAUSE ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. BEFORE ADDING THE BOOK MAKE SUR...
739K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

7.6K 828 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...