The Misfits → DC Universe

Oleh ProjectRTN

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING BUT DO YOU GOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE TROUBLED SOUL? ( written by vill. ) Lebih Banyak

i | CRYING OUT
ii | BLOOD FILLED SKIES
iii | LITTLE GIRL

o | THE STORY OF US

125 31 4
Oleh ProjectRTN

Barbara Gordon's dream was to become an officer. To fight on the streets, alongside the heroes of Gotham and fit in with the crowd. But her father's wishes were for her to stay out, where she was safe.

Yet, in Gotham, it is never safe. When a green light lands in Gotham, Barbara's whole life shattered. Her father had died, under mysterious circumstances and Barbara had became an orphan overnight.

Thus she dons the mask of Batgirl, to find her father's murderer. Only, sometimes, that very person could be right in front of our very eyes.

•••

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

155K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
Fake Love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

147K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
351K 15.2K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...