Lavi x OC

By Tripz3M

*Lavi x OC Rinkata is an average-sized girl, 17 years, dark red hair, dark eyes, and takes a while to warm up... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

39 2 0
By Tripz3M

(Rinkata's POV)

"You should come to the Black Order with us," Lavi said.

I don't like being told what to do. "No."

Lavi blinked his eye and asked "Why not?" with a little bit of attitude.

"I don't have to answer you." I turned and walked away with Saanka following.

"But you'll be a big help if you join us!" Lavi followed and grabbed my wrist.

"Let me go, idiot" I hissed. He just stared at me like I was crazy.

"I'm not an idiot! Just tell us why you won't join!" he said annoyed.

"Like I said, I don't have to answer to any of you. Especially an idiot rabbit boy!" I snapped.

He looked taken aback by the outburst. I felt a tug on my hand. I looked at Saanka.

She was smiling. It was a very creepy smile.

"Why are you smiling like that? It's creepy."

"If the only reason why you're staying is because of me and the others, just go because we'll be fine." She smiled a sweet smile this time.

I looked at her for a moment then looked at the exorcist, my gaze landing on Lavi last. We stared for another moment then I pulled my hand from his grip and crossed my arms. "Like hell I'm joining."

"Can you tell us why, please?" I looked over at Lenalee who asked the question.

I sighed. "Because I just don't want to..." I said.

"It's because we're her family." They all looked at Saanka. "She doesn't want to go because she won't be able to protect us." She leaned closer to me and whispered "And has a crush she doesn't want to admit."

My eyes widened and I looked away. "Not true!" I said. I glanced out the corner of my eye at all of them. Finally I sighed. "I have one condition before I make a decision."

"What is it?" Allen and Lavi said at the same time. Allen just looked at Lavi because he said it really excitedly.

"I can come visit my family whenever I want to."

Lenalee said, "It's not allowed but I'm sure you can sneak away sometimes." She smiled.

"Fine," I sighed. After I spoke, several of the others came out of their hiding spots and ran over to me.

"We'll miss you!"

"You better come visit us!"

"I will," I said, laughing. I looked up at the exorcists. "Okay, I'm ready."

The exorcists smiled and started to walk. I followed them, but not without looking back to say goodbye one more time.

"Did you guys get the innocence?" a finder waiting outside the town said.

"Yep and she's right here" exclaimed Allen. "Let's hurry back to the Order so I can eat."

I laughed while the others sweat dropped.

- On to the Black Order -

After awhile of traveling, they realized they didn't get my name.

"Oi! What's your name anyway?" Lavi asked.

"'What's my name anyway?'" I said with a fake pout. "Sounds like you don't really want to know it." I turned away with a smile sneaking onto my face. Lavi had a face of surprise and confusion.

Lenalee and Allen looked at each other and laughed. "W-What? T-That's not what I meant! I just forgot to ask earlier."

I leaned over and told Lenalee and Allen my name but left poor Lavi wondering. "Rinkata Mamizu."

"What's her name guys?" he asked them. They smiled and shook their heads. "Oh come on guys!"

"Do you REALLY want to know?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly. I said the first thing that came to mind. "It's Ki."

"Key?" he asked, confused and a little skeptical.

"K-I." I was trying to hide my smile. "Ki Rita."

"Okay, nice to meet you Ki," he said, reaching his hand out to me. I couldn't stop the laugh that came out. "That's not your real name, huh?" He asked, a look that said 'really?'

We all laughed except Lavi. He just sighed with a small chuckle, crossing his arms over his chest. I looked at him and we stared at each other for a moment then I looked at the others. 'Maybe I can come to call these people family too' I smiled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO BLACK ORDER~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to the doors of the Order. "STOP!" I jumped back in a defensive stance when the door spoke. Lavi doubled over in pain because he was laughing so hard at my reaction. "FULL BODY EXAMINATION!" Then a light shined down for a few minutes then disappeared. "NOT AN AKUMA!"

"Come on, let's go in," Lenalee said. Allen was already running inside. I giggled and followed Lenalee in. I glanced behind me and seen Lavi and Bookman following us.

We walked into a room that was lined with books and a desk covered with paper in the middle. Suddenly, a crazy guy came out from behind it crying.

"Oh Lenalee! I've missed you soooo much! I am so so so so so so sorry I sent you with those barbarians!"

"Hey! That's not nice Komui!" Lavi said.

"Brother... will you please LET ME GO!?" Lenalee said to the crazy man.

After the man composed himself, he said "Hello there, my name is Komui Lee. What is your name?"

I looked at Lavi and contemplated if I should or not. "If Lavi gets down on his knees and asks nicely, I'll tell you my real name." I smirked.

Lavi looked at me like I was crazy. "There is no way I'm doing that!" he said. I shrugged.

I walked close to Komui, "It's Rinkata Mamizu," then I backed up and said out loud, "Ki Rita." I smiled warmly.

Komui looked confused at first then he understood. "Okay 'Ki', it's nice to meet you." He smiled widely. "Now let's go and check out that innocence of yours. And go visit Hevlaska." An evil smile formed on his face and I sweat dropped.

We headed off to check my innocence and meet this Hevlaska person.

~~~~~AFTER~~~~~~

"I... will NEVER... go in there again..." I looked at Lenalee "Is that even legal? And what the hell is Hevlaska anyway?" She laughed.

"Come on. Let's head to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. I'll explain it on the way."

"Ok," I said with a smile.

We headed to the cafeteria, Lenalee telling me things I needed to know and some stuff I wanted to know. As we walked in, a very grumpy looking dude with dark hair came out.

"Hey Yu-" the dude raised his sword at Lavi.

"K-Kanda... please... don't kill Lavi" Lenalee said with a sweat drop.

"Tch." The guy started to walk away.

"Do you have a death wish, Lavi?" Allen came out and asked. Lavi just chuckled and walked into the cafeteria.

"That guy you just met is Yuu Kanda," Lavi said.

"And I guess he hates being called Yuu," I said. Lavi sweat dropped.

We walked in and Lenalee said, "I'll have the usual, please Jerry."

"Sure thing sweetheart!" He was way to happy in my opinion. "And what's your name, darling?" he asked me.

"Rinkata."

"What would you like to eat?"

"What you got?" I asked.

"I can make anything you want." He smiled.

'Anything?' "Okay... may I have potstickers?"

"Sure."

A short while later, he gave us our orders and we said thanks, then went to the table Allen and Lavi was sitting. Lenalee sat next to Allen and I ended up sitting next to Lavi.

"What are you eating, Ki?" he asked.

I stuck one in my mouth and chewed some of it. "poickerz" I tried to say around the food. I swallowed and laughed as Lavi looked at me funny. "Potstickersp."

He reached to take one off my plate but I grabbed his wrist. "Touch them and you'll die." He looked surprised at my action then smiled.

"I just want to try one Ki... please?" He tried to give me a sad look but it didn't work.

"No. And sad faces don't work on me. I've dealt with a lot of little kids so I'm not bothered by it no more."

"That's right," Allen said, "there was people throwing rocks at us. Were they the kids you're talking about?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. They were just trying to protect me." I chuckled.

After we were done eating, the three of them took me to my room. I glanced down the hall way and noticed Kanda was going to go into his room.

"Hey Kanda!" He looked up and tched me as I ran up to him. I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance. "What's that about, huh?"

"Go away." I became more annoyed.

"But Yuu~ I just wanna be your friend," I said with my hand on my hip and a smirk. He really hates being called Yuu.

"What did you call me?" He was angry. I laughed at him.

"Yuu. It's your name, right Yuu?" He raised his sword to my neck but I didn't even flinch. In fact... I just kept it up. "What's the matter Yuu?"

"Hey! There is no need to raise your sword at her, Kanda." Allen said.

"Shut it, beansprout."

"IT'S ALLEN! IDIOT KANDA!" Allen yelled. Now those two were going to go at it.

Kanda looked at me, tched, then turned and walked away. "Yuu's a meanie!" I called after him in a childish manner. He stiffened and turned to look at me with a glare. I just stuck my tongue out and turned to walk to my room.

After I got situated, the three of them said bye, and left my room. Lavi hesitated a moment before he left. Before they left, Lenalee told me that I have to meet them in the cafeteria and then we'd go to get our mission from Komui.

I laid down in the bed and looked at the ceiling. "Great... one day here and I already go a mission." I sighed, rolled over and went to sleep.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote/comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 120 30
Lyanna Northcaster, of the prestigious Northcasters, is well past the suitable age for marriage. Most girls were married off by the time they turned...
13.7K 519 39
Larrisa Alanna McKnight was a simple farm girl living with her dear grandparents. But she dreams to become something more, to follow the family foot...
693 22 20
taking this story straight from the first season of gintama anime.... I don't own gintama and any other characters only asami is own by me and eusha...
948 79 20
Allen Walker is an abused teenager living with his Guardian, and abuser. At fifteen he meets Lavi Bookman. Eventually the two start dating. Both maki...