Lavi x OC

By Tripz3M

*Lavi x OC Rinkata is an average-sized girl, 17 years, dark red hair, dark eyes, and takes a while to warm up... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

47 2 0
By Tripz3M

(Rinkata's POV)

'They are so weird...' I stood there behind the corner of a building watching four (4) exorcist talking. There was the redhead, a dark haired girl, the old man, and a boy with white hair and a scar.

"I believe we should travel in groups of two," the redhead said.

"Why do you say that, Lavi?" the dark haired girl asked. 'Lavi? What a strange name...'

"Lavi told me that there are secrets tunnels under us and trap doors. We have to be careful," the white haired boy said.

"Don't forget about the cloaked guy that attacked me, Allen. Who knows who he'll go after if we're alone."

Allen said "Oh yeah, I forgot." He laughed "Lenalee and I will look together and Bookman and you can look as well."

Lavi sighed . "Fine, let's go you old geezer." Bookman kicked him.

"You disrespectful brat! Who you calling a geezer?"

As I watched from afar, I giggled at their antics. When I looked back up, I made I contact with Bookman. 'How did he...?' He must have supper hearing!' I moved farther behind the wall and proceeded to make my way to the roof tops again. When I got up there, the exorcist split into their groups and walked away. Allen and Lenalee going one way and Lavi and Bookman the direction that Bookman seen me in.

I stayed on the roofs and walked along side them. They eventually came to a fork in the road. They looked like they were arguing about which direction to go in.

"If we split up, we can cover more ground! And I won't fall for the same trick twice!" Lavi yelled.

"You were the first one to fall into the trap carelessly, and what if he decides to go after you again?" Bookman countered, not as loud.

Lavi stood there for a moment and walked towards the left side of the fork while Bookman followed. Bookman glanced at me for a moment then continued walking. 'How does he know I'm following them?' Good thing I had my cloak on still. Since the old man knows I'm following them, I decided to climb down and stay in the shadows. As I continued to follow them, an Akuma came up behind me and almost hit me, causing me to move out of my hiding place.

It was an ugly thing, maybe a level two? "Die~" Yep, level two. I activated my gun and shoot at the Akuma, but it dodged. I changed my weapon to a sword and was about to go after it, but a hammer smashed it before I even took a step. I looked at Lavi.

"Are you following us? Or are you just passing by?" he asked, smiling. I can tell it wasn't a friendly smile, though.

I turned and was about to run off but Bookman appeared in front of me. "Is there a reason you've been following Lavi?" I took a step back then Lavi grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull away but to no avail.

"What are you talking about, gramps? Why would he follow just me?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, Lavi." I stomped on Lavi's foot and took off. I glanced back to see if they followed but they were not.

I turned into an alley and opened a door to the underground tunnels. I made my way to the other side of the tunnel and walked out an other door. When I came out of that alley, I noticed Lenalee and Allen. 'Damn it.'

I was going to go back underground but an Akuma was behind me. Damn it, what's with all these Akumas?' I ran out of the alley so I had room to fight. This Akuma I took down with one shoot. Bad thing is that I got the attention of the two exorcists.

"Hey, you there! Are you okay?" Lenalee asked. Allen was still running over. I nodded my head and was about to walk away but Lenalee stopped me. "You're compatible with innocence!" she said loudly.

"Lenalee, be careful. I think this is the cloaked figure Lavi was talking about," Allen said as he came over.

I looked into Lenalee's eyes then took several steps back. I said in my best guy voice I could muster "I don't know what you people are talking about... See ya."

Before I moved, Allen activated his hand and grabbed me. "L-Let me go!" I yelped loudly in my normal voice.

"We just want to talk though," Allen smiled.

"Hey guys! That cloaked-" Lavi stopped mid-sentence after getting a glimpse of Allen holding me. "Hey! You caught him!"

I tried my best to get free but couldn't. So I used my now normal knife and stabbed Allen's hand. "Ow!" He dropped me and I took off but Bookman stopped me.

"Why do you keep running? Can't fight more than one of us?" Lavi asked.

I replied in my guy voice again "That's not it, I was just having a little fun." Bookman looked at me funny. Then I heard a scream and I stiffened. Everyone else looked around wondering where it came from and activated there weapons. I took off. I knew exactly who it was. It was the little girl Tina who was dropped off here a few months ago.

When I arrived, Saanka was in front of Tina trying to protect her. "Saanka! Get underground!" I yelled. The Akuma looked at me, forgetting all about Saanka and Tina. It came towards me.

My gun was activated and I shoot at the Akuma, destroying it. I was shoot from behind. "What the...?" I turned around to see another Akuma. It must've shoot a regular bullet because I did not see the pentacles form on my body. I sighed in relief. But that relief didn't last long because five more Akuma came into view.

They fired at me but I dodged enough that the bullets didn't hit me, but they hit beside me with such force it made me fly back some and the hood of my cloak to fall down. I made my gun into a sword and attacked the closest Akuma. After I did, the pain in my shoulder caused me to flinch. I looked at it and took notice of the fresh blood. 'Damn it'

"Little hammer, big hammer. Grow, grow, GROW!" Once again, that hammer came crashing down on an Akuma. 'That means... Lavi and the others!' "Hey, are you o-" he stopped and looked at me. I forgot my hood fell down so I hurriedly put it back on and shoot the next Akuma. He still stood there staring for a moment longer then want back to fighting.

After all the Akuma were destroyed, I was about to take off but Lavi grabbed me and dragged me over to his friends, no matter how much I struggled I couldn't break free because of the reopened injury in my shoulder. "Hey guys! I caught the cloaked figure! And he is really a she." I kicked and struggled even more, causing my hood to fall off again.

They all seemed shocked... except Bookman. Suddenly, the exorcist were pelted with pebbles and Lavi let me go. I took the chance to run over to Saanka. The others stopped throwing stones and went back underground as me and Saanka took off but we were stopped when a hammer got in our way. "Where do you think you're going?" Lavi said with another smile. I don't think it was a very happy one neither.

Then his gaze when to my friend. "STRIKE!" he said excitedly, running over and knelling in front of my friend. "You're just my-" *smack* "Ow!" I smacked him in the head and growled.

"Get away," I snapped. He looked at me in shock then smiled.

"Someone jealous?" *smack* Bookman kicked him this time. "Ow you old geezer! What was that for?"

"For being an immature brat!" Bookman looked at me. "Hello. I am sorry about my apprentice. My name is-"

"Bookman. The red-haired idiot is named Lavi," I said. "I over heard you guys talking while I was trying to figure out why you guys were here."

"I figured as much." I looked at him confused. "I noticed you following us. I know you knew that I knew you were following because you would move after I would spot you." I looked away.

"Hi there." Allen and Lenalee came over. "I'm-" Lavi stopped them.

"She already knows our names."

"How?" Lenalee asked.

"She was following us and listened in on our conversations." They looked at me.

A little yellow ball with wings landed on my head. I grabbed it and looked at it. My eyes grew wide then I smiled at the thing. "Aren't you a cute little thing?" I laughed.

"Do you know his name?" Allen asked. I shook my head. "His name is Timcanpy."

"Hello Timcanpy~" I said, smiling and petting the little golden creature.

Lavi was looking at me. I looked at him and made eye contact. He quickly looked away.

"You can use innocence," Bookman stated.

"Yeah. So what?" I said with a poker face.

"You have to come with us to the Black Order." Lavi said.

Feedback would be appriciated in comments and/or votes! Have a nice day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 277 24
Her long dark hair danced swiftly with the wind, the pearls tying, and separating her hair in three parts, shined and made them look like an unpayabl...
9.7K 137 20
Shuichi Saihara, is a male and has two friends named Rantaro Amami and Kokichi Ouma. Rantaro is a popular male, who is dating the most intelligent st...
26.2K 746 41
First of all: All the characters don't belong to me! I'm just writing a fanfic about them. Second: The art doesn't belong to me neither, but I don't...
6.9K 209 11
This is a story about a Shinigami girl. Her father is Satan a god of death and her mother was his weapon. Her name was Angel and she is god's daughte...