Lavi x OC

By Tripz3M

*Lavi x OC Rinkata is an average-sized girl, 17 years, dark red hair, dark eyes, and takes a while to warm up... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Prologue

82 3 0
By Tripz3M

I ran.

I ran as fast as I could. I didn't want to be at that house anymore. They abused me, I had to get out of there.

THEY were my adopted parents. They took me in when my parents were killed by some monster thingy. I told them all about it and they thought I was crazy.

I was passing buildings and people on the path. I always ran through the streets so no one stopped me or had second thoughts about where I was going.

I made it past the boarder of the city. 'Just keep going' I thought as the soles of my shoes hit the ground.

I ran for several hours. I finally came upon a city that looked empty. I slowed down and looked around and noticed that it was, in fact, empty. I didn't think much about it.

I came to the middle of the town and there was a pond. I bent over to inspect the water and cupped my hands to get a drink. I looked up and noticed that a rabbit was drinking nearby. I reached into my back pocket for my pocket knife. I threw it like I always practiced and... *thwack* got the rabbit square in the head.

Yes, I practiced my knife skills in secret just in case I would ever have to protect myself against someone... and the fact I always wanted to be like a ninja when I was little.

But I soon realized that I needed a fire to cook the rabbit. I gutted the creature, sighed and looked around for a good place to put it while I went in search of wood.

When I returned to the middle of town, there was a girl around my age sitting by the pond. "Hey, you there" I yelled.

The girl looked at me, fear in her eyes. It took me a second to realize that she wasn't looking at me, she was looking BEHIND me. I turned around and jumped out of the way of the attack that would've hit me if I was a second slower.

It was a monster that looked just like the one that killed my parents. It aimed its weapon at me again. *clang* I glanced at the girl. She was throwing rocks at the thing. It turned to her and moved fast towards her. She turned to run but tripped over her own two feet. 'Damn it...!' At this point I wished I had a gun because there was no way I'd get to it before it got to her. As I was about to run, I felt my knife turn into something else and I knew exactly what it was.

*Bang bang* I fired the gun at the monster and it blew up. The girl was on the ground covering her head. I walked over to her. "You can get up now."

She looked at me and sat up. She looked at my hand and a confused look crossed her face. "Who shot the gun?"

"I did," I said. I looked at my hand and finally noticed it turned back into a knife. "Weird... it was a gun a minute ago..." The girl continued to stare at me. "What?" I snapped.

She looked away. "Thank you..." she whispered, looking like she was going to cry. *wack* "Ow! Why did you hit me?"

"I don't like crying so stop it already." She pouted. Then a growling noise was heard. She turned her head away, blushing. "Guess you're hungry," I laughed. I walked over and grabbed the rabbit. "Put that wood over there in a pile so we can have a fire." She nodded her head. I got to work on preparing the rabbit.

After she made the pile, I made a fire. I grabbed a sturdy stick, stuck it in the ground, and put the rabbit on to cook. It took a while but when it was done, I used my knife to cut some off for the girl and handed it to her "Here." She took it and whispered thanks. I got a piece for myself.

"What's your name?" I looked at the girl.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked.

She puffed out her cheeks "Because I wanted to know." I looked at her.

"Rin." She looked at me, wanting to know my full name. I sighed "Rinkata Mamizu. You?"

She smiled like she was happy I asked. "My name is Saanka Ritariki" she exclaimed proudly. I laughed at how happy she was. "What's so funny?"

"N-Nothing." I continued to laugh.

As we ate, we talked a little bit (her mostly asking me a bunch of questions, some I wouldn't answer). She told me that her and her family were on a trip when a monster like the one that attacked earlier killed them. 'That's why it was here. It followed her.' After we talked a little longer and finished eating, it was almost night. I got up, dusted off my pants, and went into the closest building. I looked around inside and found some old blankets and a bed. I walked back out to call to Saanka. "Hey! You going to come in or what?" She looked like she was confused. "Animals come out at night too, you know?" Her eyes widen and she hurried inside.

I crawled in bed and she followed, climbing in next to me. "Night Rinkata."

"Rin."

"What?"

"Call me Rin. Rinkata is such a mouth full." I closed my eyes. "Night Saan."

I was half asleep and she laughed, for what I don't know, and said again "Good night, Rin~"

(Next Morning)

I woke up with Saanka still sleeping next to me. I got out of bed carefully, to not disturb her sleep, and walked outside.

I looked at the sun and stretched out. Then I heard footsteps and my attention shot to the left.

"Hello, I thought this town was abandoned?" a women with a monkey on her shoulder said.

"It was. I arrived yesterday. Oh! And another girl is in that house sleeping." I studied the woman. I didn't like her. She was an adult. I didn't like adults. They never believed me when I would tell them something.

The woman looked at me for a moment, then she asked "What's your name?"

"Why do you want to know?"

She sighed and shook her head. "Call me Klaud Nine." I turned around and walked back into the house. I got a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. 'Something's wrong...' "H-Hey! Where you going kid?" Klaud asked, following me inside.

I walked over to the bed and woke up Saanka. She turned toward me and yawned. "Good morning Rin." She sat up and stretched. When she finished, she looked towards the doorway and her eyes widened when she seen Klaud. "Who's she, Rin?"

"Some lady just passing through. Come on let's go outside." I was pulling her out the door. Klaud was still following. When we got outside, I noticed that there was a guy traveling with her. He was wearing a long tannish coat.

*Boom* The house we were just in was destroyed. I grabbed my knife. "Lau Jimin, activate."

The tiny monkey on the woman's shoulder jumped off and grew to an enormous size. I thought about the gun I had yesterday and my knife changed into it. Before I could even fire, the monkey destroyed the monster. The woman looked at me but I didn't pay attention to her. I looked over at Saanka and she was on the ground. I walked over to her, letting the gun turn back into my plain knife. Klaud gasped.

"Are you really going to hide?" I said to Saanka. "If you stay and do nothing, you're sure to die." She looked up at me.

"Y-You're right Rin..." she sniffled. "I will fight next... or at least not hide like I just did..." she finished, looking at the ground with the last part. Just then Klaud grabbed my arm, turning me to face her.

"You can use innocence!?" she said, sounding surprised. I gave her a confused look, pulled out of her grip, and walked away with Saanka. Klaud followed us. "You should come with me to the Black Order. We can teach you how to use your weapon propor-" I caught her off guard by swinging my knife her at. 'Damn it... missed' I thought, wanting this woman to leave me the hell alone.

"Leave me alone lady. I don't want anything to do with adults like you. You're all the same," I stated. She looked at me for a moment.

"Hey Finder!" The guy she called for came over. "Stay here and help train this kid." He nodded his head.

"Shunko Hiroyuki, at you service, miss," he said, kneeling. Klaud turned and continued through the town.

"Hope to see you someday, Rin." She turned down a corner and disappeared.

I looked at Shunko. "What is innocence?"

He looked up at me and said "It will take a while to explain, in the mean time... what time do you usually get up? We will have to start practice as soon as possible."

This happened seven years ago. Now I'm seventeen and know all about innocence and Akuma. Within those years, the town was fixed up as best as we could get it and now it's my home and Saanka stayed with me, even though we found another town nearby. We learned about the other town one day when some kids came here to play and hang out. Some of the kids lost their parents and decided to stay here with us.

I even installed traps for Finders and secret bases. What a lovely home we share :)

Please vote and/or comment to let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948 79 20
Allen Walker is an abused teenager living with his Guardian, and abuser. At fifteen he meets Lavi Bookman. Eventually the two start dating. Both maki...
24.5K 411 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
682 22 19
taking this story straight from the first season of gintama anime.... I don't own gintama and any other characters only asami is own by me and eusha...
66.6K 2.7K 66
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...