Broken Bonds and New Beginnin...

By DeliciouslyTall

Akira AkaBara is alone. Her clan was destroyed by the Akatsuki, so now she travels. She has three kekkei genk... More

Broken Bonds and New Beginnings Character Profile
Chapter 1: New Homes
Chapter 2: Classes and Cute Animals
Chapter 3: Pranks, Good Smells, and a Pass or Fail
Chapter 4: Meetings and Greetings
Chapter 5: You Fail! Losers -_-'
Chapter 6: Something More Than a Friendship. At least I Thought
Chapter 7: The Beginning
Chapter 8: Old Bonds
Message to all!
Chapter 9: Previous Bonds
Chapter 10: Meet the Competition
Chapter 11: The Fight for Love!
Chapter 12: Partial Drama of a Lifetime

Broken Bonds and New Beginnings Chp.0 Prolouge

1.5K 38 6
By DeliciouslyTall

Prolouge

I was only eight when my clan was murdered. I was out with my summoning wolf and partner Ace when everyone was killed. I wasn’t scared, in fact, I was sort happy. Your probrably thinking, ‘Why would a little girl want to kill her clan? ’. I was abused, neglected. I had only one person who cared for me, my mother. She died when I was five, so I never knew her that well. Now,back to being hated. I was basicly bred to be a fighting machine. I trained non-stop, so I had no time to make friends. Everyone hated or feared me because I have the Twelve-Tailed Arctic Wolf inside me. My only true friends were my summoning wolves, but mostly Ace.

So I walked into my house, while stepping over bodies. I went upstairs and to a shower. After I put on my short fighting kimono, pack my belongings, some money, grabbed my mother’s favorite necklace, and my favorite stuffed animal, because what child doesn’t have a favorite stuffed animal?

Then I left. Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note~~

Sorry if it sucks, this is my first time writing a fanfic, let alone a book.

COMMENT!

VOTE! TELL ME IT YOU LIKE IT!!

=}, Mony-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 72.5K 69
Minxie Patterson lived an average life... Until the day she ended up getting sucked into the Naruto world due to a chaotic storm. Now, as a Leaf shin...
31.8K 739 18
Y/N Uchiha has been an outcast ever since she killed her entire clan, except for her two brothers. She has been in the Akatsuki for quite a while now...
41.1K 1.2K 28
Sasuke has left the village and Naruto has gone on his journy with Master Jiraiya to become stronger. Sakura being left by her team mates has trained...
887 28 12
After having her whole clan destroyed a young female ninja was forced to harbor not only a demon but a god. She would have to choose good or evil in...