Werewolf Committee

By El_author

Every year a student is chosen to get a scholarship to graduate at the official Werewolf Committee. No one ge... More

Werewolf Committee
Prologue
Snow
Mate
Accepting
Fire Hazard
Ironic
Elemental
Water
Melting
Glass
Deep
Betrayal
Even
Die
Sweet Kiss
Flirting
Some pup?
Mark
Crush
Brother
Annoyance
Worse
Tease
Shock
Madness
Coward
Great
Chat
Hybrid
Blood
Weitzel
Confused
Air
Smoke
Surprise
Rough
Growl
Worry
Hunters
Gone
Happy {Epilogue}
*Authors Note*

The Impossible

1.1M 32.2K 7.3K
By El_author

The next day I surprisingly woke up early. After spending most my night with Tate I just laid in bed staring at the ceiling with a huge goofy smile on my face. Every now and then I'd squeal and make stupid movements when I replayed the moment with him in my head.

It was early in the morning and the sun hadn't came out yet. Most people would be sleeping and I would have been one of them if my body wasn't wide awake and if my wolf wouldn't have been stirring.

Sighing, I sluggishly moved to my closet however my body was wide awake so the rest of the way I skipped over.

Humming to myself I got dressed in my sweatpants and a fitting tee on top. Putting on my runners I all but ran out of the room. I headed outside and was greeted by snow that coated the grounds.

Smiling, I walked out of the building and far into the snow. Behind a stone I stripped and got ready to shift. I hadn't shifted in months and I was getting nervous.

C'mon let the beast out.

Shaking my shoulders I leaped forward and transformed into my stale blue looking wolf and in seconds I landed on the ground with paws.

A light pain lingered in my shoulders but I ignored it as I ran through the snow.

There was snow everywhere. The land was huge and that meant I could run up to such distances without being told off.

The wind hit me and my fur went wild in the breeze as I closed my eyes in bliss enjoying it. My fur was grey, but had a blueish tint to it not really giving it a labelled name.

After running for what felt like hours, but only minutes I went back to the large stone were I left my clothes and shifted back quickly getting dressed.

Walking back to the building, it was still pretty early and no one was around. Before I stepped out into the opening I watched from afar as a young woman appeared holding a little boys wrist and dragged him behind her.

My curiosity got the best of me and I jogged over to them while they were walking up the flight of stairs.

"Excuse me, do you need help with anything?" I asked and the woman turned around a scowl on her face but gave me a bright smile when she saw me.

"Oh hey! I'm just here to drop of Eddie! I'm his-well nanny I guess. I take him to my place and personally teach him," she said gazing down at him placing a hand on his shoulder.

I looked down at the little boy and immediately remembered Tate and Roger were talking about an Eddie arriving. The little boy looked around six but his height made him look eight, I wasn't to sure. He had light hazel eyes and dark hair. Just like Tate.

"I could take him to an alpha for you," I suggested in a light tone as the boy suddenly snapped his at me and nodded his head viciously.

I watched her expression darken but her smile never faltered. I noticed her nails dig into Eddies skin as he winced and slightly flinched away.

I frowned and looked at him in worry. It was very obvious she was hurting him and I didn't understand why.

"There's no need! If you could just show me the way..." She trailed of looking at the building her tight grip on Eddie never loosening.

"I'm sorry. But not just anyone could enter the building. I'll take Eddie here and you can leave," I said in a firm voice. I don't know what came over me. Power leaked from my voice and it surprised me but I didn't let that show.

I had the sense that this woman wasn't a good woman. Her eyes and posture gave her away. Eddie was suffering under her grip and I wanted to get the poor boy away from her even though I had no saying in this place.

But you are the alphas mate...

My wolf whispered in my mind making a shiver go down my spine at the mention of my mate.

"Look here girl. I suggest you move or I'll do it for you," she suddenly growled. She was waiting for a reaction. That's what they all want.

And like always I don't give it to them.

"Oh really? I wonder what the Alphas would think if they found out that you were being disrespectful to their guests," I said smirking as I crossed my arms around my chest.

"I don't take orders from you girl, move before I hurt you," she threatened and her nails dung into Eddies shoulder tightly and he yelped in pain and tried to push her away.

Seeing that sight made me mad. I felt my eyes shift and anger consumed me. It was very rare of me to get angry but I had no control of my body what so ever.

In a flash I shoved her away from Eddie and grabbed her wrist snapping it and she cried in pain.

"You dare lay a hand on this child ever again, your hand wont be attached to your wrist," I growled in a low tone.

The woman just hissed through her teeth and glared at me as she tried to fight me off. She managed to lash out her free hand a scratch my face. I growled in anger and fury consumed me.

Suddenly the ground slightly began to shake ever so slightly. It wasn't that noticeable but the three of us noticed and both the woman and poor shocked Eddie stared at me while I looked at the ground confused.

"Let go of me you freak!" The woman now screamed. I threw her away from me and the snow from beneath her suddenly sunk deep in making her land roughly in and she screamed loudly as numerous bones cracked from the impact.

I stared shock and looked at Eddie who's mouth was wide open.

"What is going on!" a voice boomed and everyone of us froze.

Tate appeared looking as fine as ever, making his way towards us his eyes cold as he approached us, Roger, Duncan and Tom trailing behind him.

I turned around to explain the impossible however the woman just laid on the normal flat surface of snow unconscious.

"Dad!" Eddie yelled speaking for the first time as he ran into the arms of Roger who caught him and lifted him up.

"What happened here?" Tate whispered his breath suddenly next to my ear and I shuddered.

"I..." I trailed still shocked as I looked around confused.

The snow...the ground...did I do that?

I looked up to see Tate already looking at me worried as he held my arm to hold me upright as I swayed slightly.

Tate examined my face and a thunderous growl erupted from his throat making me jump back.

"Who did this," he said in a low dangerous voice and I stared at him wide eyed.

Sniffing the air his head snapped to his brothers-Eddies and another growl escaped him.

"Your shoulder," he growled looking at the nail marks carved into his skin as little droplets of bloods occurred.

"Tate, it was so cool!" Eddie suddenly said a huge smile lighting his face.

He ran to Tate who picked him up and rested Eddie on his hip.

"Rachel was hurting me and made me bleed," he said excitedly, then pointed at me, "and then she got really mad! She grabbed Rachel's here," he said grabbing his own wrist to show us all.

"-and then she snapped it! It went crack! Rachel scratched her face and then she," he stated glancing at me, "-saved me! She made Rachel look so weak! It was so cool!"

He said out of breath and took a huge gulp of air.

"It was crazy! She made the ground-" he suddenly paused and his eyebrows scrunched in confusion as he looked at me for awhile, before giving me a small smile while I stared back with pleading eyes not to tell the crazy things we witnessed.

"It was so cool." He stated instead and I sent a mental thanks buddy!

Tate, Roger, Duncan and Tom all listened and looked at each other silently as if they were talking.

Mind link. My wolf kindly reminded me and I did a mental, oh.

"Are you alright?" Tate asked softly placing Eddie down who bounced in his spot.

"I'm great! But you had to be there! It was so cool," Eddie said smiling softy as he repeated 'cool' for the hundredth time. It was adorable.

"Everyone go inside. We will talk about this later. Duncan, Thomas-could you take Rachel to the cells. She will be held there for violating the Alphas brother and the Luna," he said expressionless.

Everyone gasped at his words and I stared at him with wide eyes.

"What? Shes your mate?" Duncan asked and a look of guilt flashed past his eyes as he bowed his head and looked away.

Tom looked at me with a smirk and approving nod and I gave him a small smile.

"Elina Weitzel. My sons saviour and my other sons mate. I think that can work," he said grinning while I let out a laugh at that.

Tate dismissed them and once everyone left, it was the two of us standing there together as silence took over.

"Thank you," he suddenly said, "-we all suspected something was off about Rachel. But physically hurting others? That's not acceptable."

I looked away ashamed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to cause destruction but when she was hurting Eddie and when she scratched me- I lost it!" I said throwing my hands in the air to prove my point.

He appeared in front of me. So close our noses were almost touching.

"Does it hurt?" He said worry in his voice as concern overtook his features.

I shook my head no and shyly smiled at him.

"I will kill her for this," he suddenly grumbled and my head snapped to him.

"Kill?" I squeaked. I didn't want to be responsible for someones death.

Tate placed his hands on both sides of my face and made me look at him. I felt tingles and his hazel eyes stared into my green ones making me forget our surroundings.

"You did nothing wrong." He stated firmly.

"I'm proud to call you my mate,"

And with that his lips smashed onto mine. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck and I tugged him closer making him growl. Tingles shot through my body and I closed my eyes in bliss as his arms wrapped around my body.

...and that with out a doubt, was the best kiss of my life.

* * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 5 32
Sarah a white wolf, everyone believe she a Runt and can't shift. Riley a black wolf, everyone believe she is human and can't shift. The last year of...
71.7K 3.5K 75
What if all your life you were told your future was bright? That you were perfect luna-to-be, that the boy you love should according to all signs be...
115K 2.6K 20
Luna is part of the Blue Moon pack, sworn enemies of the Black Thorn pack. She has just come of age. It is time for her to find a mate. What happens...
521 22 17
Luna Silverfang's life has been a series of trials and tribulations, beginning with the tragic loss of her werewolf pack in Europe. Adopted and taken...