MANAN- The arrogant prince an...

By secretromanticwriter

#20 He was fire She was ice He love challenges She was a challenge He was rude She... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue

16.

4.7K 403 24
By secretromanticwriter

Next day, Nandini woke up with a huge smile on her face. She rested her head on the headboard and remembered her last night with Manik. She looked at her ring and blushed.

Nandini- What is this feeling? Kyun humesha manik ke pass aane se hume itna achcha lagta hai.

Her subconscious mind said, "It is love".

Nandini- Love. No way. I don't love manik.

She herself was unsure what she was saying.

Nandini- I think I need a shower to clear my mind.

She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. She did her morning chores and took a relaxing shower. After shower, Nandini wore her bathrobe and came out of the bathroom. She sat in front of the dressing table. She dried her hair with the hair dryer. She went to her walk in closet and dressed in her outfit.(Outfit in the media box.) She applied her natural makeup and went downstairs.

She asked a servant about everyone. The servant told her that everyone are at the garden. She went to the garden to find her family and friends there. Nandini went towards them.

Nandini- Good morning.

All- Good Morning.....

She sat beside Manik. The servant served her breakfast.

ND- Nandini, we want to talk something important with you......

Nandini- Say na dad.

Abhi- Sweetheart, we are going to London for a business trip. Mom and Mukti are also joining us.

Mukti- We can't leave you alone here.

Nandini- But I can take care of myself.

ND- We know. But Its not safe to leave you alone after the Harshad's scene.

Abhi- So we have decided you will leave with Manik in his penthouse at Mumbai.

ND- You can learn some business there...

Nandini- Ok. Jaisa aap theek samjhe.

Mukti- Manik, tum wapas Mumbai kab jaa rahe ho???

Manik- Kal...

Abhi- I think nandini you should start your packing.

Nandini- I know. After start packing after breakfast.

After breakfast, Nandini went to her room. She took her suitcase and kept it on her bed when Manik walked into her room.

Manik- Let me help you with the packing....

Nandini looked at him for a second.

Nandini- Aapko pata hai packing kaise karte hai.

Manik- For your kind information hum apni packing khud hi karte hai.

Nandini- Oh!!!

Nandini went to her closet and brought some dresses with her. She folded them and kept it in her suitcase.

Manik- You need help???

Nandini- Can you keep my gadgets in the small bag.

Manik- Sure.

Manik kept her laptop, iPad, iPod, headphones, etc in a small bag. Nandini kept her shoes in other bag. Manik looked at the time.

Manik- Princess, main aapse baad mein milta hoon. I have a meeting right now.

Nandini- Ok.

Manik kissed her cheeks.

Manik- Bye.

Nandini- Bye.

Manik went from there. Nandini again started her packing. The girls came to her room and helped to pack her all stuff. After packing nandini was tired so she took a small nap.

She felt someone caressing her cheeks. She opened her eyes to find Manik caressing her cheeks.

Manik- Sorry princess. Humne aapko utha diya na...

Nandini- Its ok. Waise hume nahi pata hai ki Prince Manik Bundela kisi se sorry bhi kehte honge...

Manik- Hum tabhi sorry bolte hai jab humari koi galti hoti hai....

Nandini- Mmhmm....

She got up and went to the bathroom. She freshening up manik and nandini went to their family to spend some time with them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa laga???
Ignore mistakes...
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you guys.💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 5.5K 40
Let's Find out what is the relationship between Manik And Nandini and why is it forbidden?
17.1K 1.4K 14
He is a Rockstar She is a Bubbly Goofball He is an Enigma She is a Soft Breeze And then they met. What happens when Fire meets Ice? There is a patter...
296K 31.1K 33
She believed in dreams. He believed in nightmares. She was living her life. He was just finding an escape from it. She was falling in love. It was al...
27.8K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...