A Trip to Remember

De Rhina988

Megan goes to a vacation with her friends, only to have an unexpected encounter with one of the biggest celeb... Mai multe

Part 1 - Hello Milan
Part 3 - Can You Remember?
Part 4 - Strangers Again
Part 5 - Never Let You Go

Part 2 - An Unforgettable Journey

124 4 0
De Rhina988

After I had come back from dinner with Jared, I spent almost the entire night talking with my friends about the date and how we're all going to be a part of the magnificent 30 Seconds to Mars show on the 26th December. This trip to Milan just kept getting better and better. It was almost morning, and all three of us were so exhausted that we fell asleep on my king size bed together.

When I woke up, I saw both Matt and Alisha sound asleep. I looked at the clock and it was already 10 in the morning. The breakfast was over, so we could either order a room service or go and eat something at the restaurant downtown.

"Hey, you two, rise and shine," I said with a chipper voice, jumping out of the bed.

"Mmmm... what time is it?" Matt asked stretching himself in the bed.

"It's 10, we should get up and grab a coffee and something to eat " , I said and walked inside the bathroom.

I shut the door, and stood in front of the mirror. I washed my face, and as I was wiping it of with a towel I remembered last night and a gorgeous smile appeared on my face. Wow, you actually had a date with Jared. He was so sweet and kind. I couldn't wait to see him again today.

"Are you two up?" I stepped out of the bathroom and saw the room was empty. They got up and went to their rooms to get dressed and ready for the restaurant. Good, I didn't have to drag them out of the bed, so now I can get ready as well. I picked out a cute winter outfit, and put on a bit of make-up, only to hear a knock on my door.

"That was fast", I said, smiled and opened the door. Instead of my friends, there was Jared. Standing with the most beautiful smile on his face.

"Well, good morning gorgeous, and Merry Christmas," he said and I was still surprised to see him, barely blinking, which he thought was funny, so he laughed a bit. "Are you OK? Hello? Anyone there?" He waved his hand in front of my face, making sure I'm all right.

"Umm, hi... good morning... Uh.." I started blushing and smiling, covering my face with my hands. "Sorry, I didn't expect to see you this early, Merry Christmas."

"You call this early" he glanced at his watch and raised his eyebrows "It's almost 11, I'm pretty sure it's far past morning" Jared said and laughed a bit.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked and leaned against the doorway.

"I just wanted to make sure we're still on for today? You know, coffee and stuff." he said and leaned his head to the right biting his lower lip.

"Of course. Definitely. I was just gonna go grab some breakfast with my friends, which is obviously gonna be a brunch, so after we walk around, I should be back here around 3. Is that OK, with you?"

"Sure, but you don't have to come back here. I can meet you at Piazza de Duomo? You're gonna go that way anyways right? And it's like 10 minutes from the hotel." Jared suggested.

"Yea, OK, that sounds good. So, I'll see you at Duomo at 3?"

"Cool, I'll be there." Jared said and kissed me on the cheek. "Bye, beautiful."

"Bye, see you later" I said, closed the door and chuckled.

I took my phone, grabbed a coat, and was ready to get out. As I opened the door my friends were staying in front of the room.

"All set?" Alisha asked.

"Yap! Let's go," I answered and the three of you went to grab a bite.

We went to have brunch, and decided we should eat at Terrazza Aperol. It's a gorgeous place at the very Piazza Del Duomo, and you can see the entire square and sit on the terrace enjoying the view. It's absolutely magical, especially on a sunny day as this one was. The best Christmas I've had in years. We sat there and talked, summing up what happened last night, and thought about what would happen next with me and Jared. It was such a shock to actually meet him, let alone go to dinner and have another date today. Not to mention the VIP tickets for tomorrows show. This trip is definitely gonna stick with me forever.

Before we knew it, it was time to meet Jared, so my friends decided to walk back to the hotel. I saw Jared waiting for me at the square, so I waved my friends goodbye and came closer to Jared.

"Hello handsome," I said, smiled and leaned my head to the right slightly squinting, since the sun was shining pretty much and you didn't bring your sunglasses from the hotel. It was winter so I didn't really think you'll be needing them much.

"Hi there beautiful," Jared said and came closer to kiss me. His lips brushed gently against mine and I felt like my legs are slightly giving up. His kiss was so compelling it felt like I was completely taken away by it. He broke the kiss and took my hand, so we started walking.

"Would you like us to grab a coffee or something?" Jared asked as you were walking towards the Galeria de Vitorio Emanuelle II, the most beautiful, unique and oldest shopping mall in Europe. This place was so mesmerizing, it never ceased to amaze me. I felt the same admiration to it the first, the second and every other time I went there. Every high fashion boutique from Armani, through Gucci and Versace was located there.

"Maybe later. I'd like to walk through the mall again. It's so gorgeous I could practically live in here."

"Wouldn't it be a bit drafty?" Jared asked and giggled. This shopping mall had no doors, only huge arches, on the four sides. East, West, North and South, so no matter how light the breeze was, you could always feel a bit of draft, especially now. It was in the middle of the winter, and you couldn't get warm inside unless you entered a boutique.

"I guess, but at least I'd be living at the most beautiful place in Milan," I said and smirked a bit.

We got inside and walked by Versace, Prada and Lous Vuitton when we finally stopped in front of Gucci, Jared's favorite store.

"C'mon, let's see what they got for us," Jared said and started going inside when I suddenly pulled my hand out of his.

"I'll just wait for you outside," I said and put your hands inside my pockets.

"Don't be silly, come inside with me, it's freezing out here."

"I don't think I'm the right fit for Gucci store," I said and raised my left eyebrow. Then I glanced thought the window and saw a fabulous shoulder bag on the shelf, that left me breathless.

"See anything you like," Jared asked and came closer to hug me.

"Um... no... I just... The store looks so posh," I tried to fake my fascination.

"Come, on, we'll be quick. I just want to see some shoes," Jared insisted and dragged me inside.

I walked around as he talked to the sales woman, she treated him like royalty. They obviously knew him from before, since Gucci is one of his favorite brands, and he's a very close friend to Gucci's creative director Alessandro Michele, so he wears Gucci for many public appearances. After he was done, he told them to send the pair of leather loafers to the hotel, and said also something else which I couldn't hear very well since I was so taken away with all the beautiful accessories.

"Hey, I'm done, we should probably go before you forget how to blink," Jared teased me for watching that bag for so long.

"Very funny, Leto," I said and slightly flicked him on the shoulder.

After we were done at the mall, we went to walk some more around the city. Milan was so fascinating. All those old buildings and narrow streets looked really refreshing unlike LA's modern architecture and wide boulevards with all those hectic lifestyles. We took a couple of pictures, and then decided we should go back to the hotel, since it was almost 8 o'clock. We had completely lost track of time, and we should've already been at the hotel having dinner.

"I had a great time today," you said as you were waiting for the elevator at the hotel.

"Me too. I can't wait to show you around tomorrow at the venue."

"Right. It must be crazy."

"You couldn't imagine. Speaking of... here are the tickets for you and your friends. You can come earlier if you'd like. The show starts at 9 pm so you can come even at 6 if you'd like. We'll be there bright and early anyways, since we have so many rehearsals and sound checks to deal with."

"OK, I'll see if my friends had any plans for tomorrow, but I'll see you at the show for sure," I said and the elevator door opened.

I stepped inside and it was empty. I entered it first, and as I turned to face the door there he was, an inch away from my face. I leaned against the wall and Jared came even closer, cupping my cheeks.

"This was such a wonderful day", he whispered and kissed the corner of my lips. My body trembled instantly and you felt like it was a 1000 degrees in the elevator.

"Yeah, it was. The best," I looked him in the eyes, and saw they were full of desire. Then he kissed my lips softly, waiting to see if I'll kiss him back. After I did, he deepened the kiss, which made me slightly moan. He bit my lower lip and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. My arms were around his neck and my fingers started slightly running through his hair. We were so caught up with each other that we didn't even hear the ding that signalized my floor. All you suddenly heard was someone clearing their throat. It was Alisha and Matt. Oh my God, this is the last thing I needed right now.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we were heading down for dinner,"Alisha said.

"Yeah, actually I was gonna come up and get the two of you so we could all have dinner," I pushed Jared off me, and wiped my lips. "Right Jared?" I asked for a confirmation.

"Um... sure, yeah... " he said and nodded his head.

"Right," Matt said and gave me a grin that I knew it actually meant You little minx. I smiled at him and then the two of them got inside and we all went to have dinner together.

"What about Shannon and Tomo? Won't you call them too," I asked Jared

"No, they have their own plans for today, since I told them I'd be with you. We'll see each other in the morning at breakfast."

We went to dinner and talked a bit. My friends really seemed to like Jared. They had a lot to talk to him about and they didn't feel like they were talking to a big celebrity. I was so glad the entire conversation went smoothly, so I could have a great time tomorrow before the concert as well.

After we had finished dinner we all went upstairs to our rooms. I was standing in front of my room, and Alisha and Matt walked inside, to leave me and Jared say goodbye. Plus, since we still haven't gotten the time to exchange Christmas presents the two of them wanted to wait for me to get inside and have ours.

"OK, so I'll see you tomorrow?" you said and reached for the door.

"I can't wait, " Jared said and grabbed my hand turning me towards him for a kiss. His kiss was filled with desire. We started kissing with the same passion as we did in the elevator. When he pushed me against the wall I moaned a bit, and then suddenly stopped him.

"OK, too much... I gotta go," I said, pushed him away and huffed. I wanted him so much, but I couldn't let myself get carried away. I've only known the man for two days. No way I was gonna let this go too far.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to ... I just..." Jared tried to cool down, but that wasn't so easy. The desire in his eyes, and his body language, everything indicated how much he craved my body and my touch.

"Yeah, I know... Me too... But we can't... Not here, not right now. I'll see you tomorrow," I quickly kissed him and went inside the bedroom.

As I closed the door I leaned my back against them and slightly sighed.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked.

"Nothing... I'm just... a little hot. Is the heat on or what?" I started to wave my hands to try to cool down.

"Aha, right. The heat..." both of them chuckled.

"OK stop. Let's see what Santa brought us, shall we?" I asked reaching for my suitcase to get the presents out.

"I think Santa was pretty generous with you this year. I don't think you should get anything else," Alisha said and raised her eyebrow.

"Ha ha, very funny," I said and got the presents out.

We exchanged them, and I couldn't wait to unwrap yours. I've got a beautiful maroon sweater and a beige scarf with maroon flowers. Just what I needed. And then I thought how I didn't get anything for Jared. But then again, he didn't give me anything either, so that thought quickly went away from my mind. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and nobody was there. But there was a Gucci gift box, elegantly tied with a Gucci satin ribbon, and a card stacked underneath the ribbon. I picked it up and walked inside the room shocked with this gesture.

"No way!" Alisha said.

"He didn't" Matt said.

I took a card and read the inscription,

Merry Christmas, gorgeous

XO, Jared.

"I guess he did," I said and smiled. When I opened the box there it was. The bag I was looking at the store. I was so flattered that he'd given me this, but even though I loved the bag I felt like I shouldn't keep it.

"I don't think I can keep it," I said and sighed.

"Are you crazy?"Alisha asked in shock.

"No seriously. I mean, I've known the guy for two days and he's already buying me a $2000 bag. That just doesn't feel right. I'm gonna return it to him tomorrow."

The two of them just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders as they waved their head in disagreement. But I knew in my heart I can't let Jared buy me this expensive stuff this early in our relationship. If I could even call this a relationship. The evening went buy quickly and before you knew it I was in my bed sleeping.

I woke up around 8 am and instantly got up, to go return Jared the bag before he went to the venue on rehearsal. I knocked on his door and waited for him to open. When he appeared he smiled at the look of me, but immediately frowned when he saw I was holding the box.

"Morning Jared."

"Um.. Morning. Did you like it?"

"Yes, I loved it, thank you. But I can't accept it," I said and offered him the box to take it.

"What do you mean? I thought you wanted it. You couldn't keep your eyes of it the entire time we were at the store," he didn't want to take it and he folded his arms on his chest.

"Of course I want it. Bags are my favorite accessories in the world, and this one is the most beautiful one I've ever seen, but I can't let you buy me something so expensive. Especially since you've only known me for two days," I was still giving him the box but he wouldn't take it.

"No. I won't take it back. It's my Christmas present for you, and I want you to have it," he was persistent.

I sighed and made a sad face.

"But you already gave us the tickets to the show. Can't that be my present? Plus I didn't get you anything, so this really makes me feel bad," I said and sighed again.

"Having you at the concert would be the best present. Plus I had you today all to myself, and I wouldn't ask for more," Jared said and touched my cheek with his hand.

"My thoughts exactly. I couldn't ask for a better Christmas, so this really is too much."

"Look, I'm not an easy guy to negotiate with. So, either you take the bag, or we'll leave it in the middle of the hallway and see who finds it first. Because I'm not returning it, no matter what," wow that man was stubborn.

"Fine. But as soon as we get back to LA I'm getting you a late Christmas present, and you can't say no to it. Got it?" I said and pointed my index finger at him.

"Got it missy. I'll see you later," Jared said and quickly kissed my lips.

I had breakfast with my friends and I saw the band leaving the hotel at some point. I couldn't wait to go see them do their magic on stage, so I talked Alisha and Matt into going there before the concert was about to start.

It was around 6 o clock, and we got to the concert venue. It was humongous space, and we felt so tiny inside. We walked a bit around it when we saw the entrance to the backstage. We showed our passes and they let us inside, letting know the other crew members that we had arrived.

Once we were backstage we saw the dressing rooms of all the guys, and suddenly Jared walked out of his.

"Well, well, somebody wants a private tour huh?" Jared teased you.

"I wouldn't mind, that's for sure" I said and hugged him, giving him a passionate kiss.

"OK, you two, get a room," I heard a male voice teasing you. You looked over your shoulder, and it was Shannon.

"My thoughts exactly," Alisha said and rolled her eyes, but in a cute way.

"You're just jealous because I've found a wonderful woman, and you didn't," Jared said hugging me from behind and teasing Shannon.

"Of course I am," Shannon said ironically, "Now, stop cuddling we have a work to do. You should rehears a couple of more songs again. Did you warm up your voice?"

"Yeah, I just did it I'll be right out there," Jared said kissing my neck.

"Don't you dare!" I whispered at him, but a bit louder than you wanted, which made my friends laugh.

"OK, we'll go with Shannon, and you can catch up later," the two of them said and laughed again.

"What's up? Don't you like my kisses?" Jared asked and kissed me once again just below my ear.

"Oh no... " I moaned and backed away from him "You are a real devil, Leto, you know that," I tried to get away from him but he kept coming after me and hugged me from behind again.

"Yeah, I know," Jared whispered in my ear, "But you'll love me for that. I promise," he whispered and kissed me on the neck again, then grabbed my hand and took me to the stage.

We've spent the next couple of hours watching him rehears and warm up for the show. I loved to see him give 1000% of him before the show. I couldn't imagine how he'd be when the concert begins. When the rehearsal was finished I went backstage again and were supposed to go to the VIP seats. But I didn't want to go there. Instead it felt more natural to be a part of the crowd, and stand in the front row, right across Jared, so I could feel the energy of the audience and really have the true experience.

The show finally started and the venue was completely full. People were everywhere and it suddenly became really crazy in the crowd. They've sang a couple of songs and with every fast rhythm the crowd would go insane, and sometimes they'd form small groups and start running in circles which looked like somebody was gonna be seriously hurt any minute. But that was 30 Seconds to Mars. Their performance had such a huge impact on the audience that their adrenaline rush was incredible.

Since I was in the middle of the crowd, I had to keep my eye on the rest of the people, so I wouldn't get caught up by the crowd. My friends were a couple of meters away from me, but we could still see each other and Jared clearly. He didn't take his eyes of the section where I was, because he knew how wild the show will get. Once they started to perform Closer to the Edge the crowd went crazy. They were jumping, pushing each other, and suddenly the space behind me wasn't so crowded, since the big moving circle formed and they all started running.

At some point I was pushed by a big strong guy right to the floor.I fell down and hit my head hard, so everything became immediately fuzzy. I could hear Jared stopping the show, because the music was no longer playing, but I couldn't understand what he was saying, and my head hurt a lot.

I tried to blink, but somehow my eyes felt so heavy. I could see my friends standing above me, but I couldn't hear them, they became blurry and it felt like they were in slow motion, all of a sudden. Jared came running, and the moment I saw his silhouette, everything went black. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

510 76 32
After breaking up with her boyfriend, Megan White promises to avoid any kind of relationship drama. What happens when Megan meets a famous celebrity...
35K 1K 81
When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of those accidents. Brianna, who adopted her a...
82.9K 1.4K 34
Megan Keats has finally been convinced to visit her friend Alex in United States. She leaves her home, her parents, and her little brother behind in...
43.7K 1.7K 102
From his assistant to his girlfriend Megan finds herself truly understanding the kind of man she stole from another woman.