Alpha Alcander

By friesbeforeguys101

[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX

THIRTY-FOUR

382K 10.7K 3.4K
By friesbeforeguys101

~Jenna~

I woke up from the bed dipping then bouncing then back to dipping. I breathe in and exhaled while slowly opening my eyes. I was on my back so I was staring at the ceiling. I blinked a couple of times trying to adjust to the light that is beaming through the window.

I yawned and then turned my head to the left and see Alcander with bright hazel eyes staring me down. My heart started to beat faster and I slowly got up and scooting away a little.

"Good morning, but I need you to change as fast as you can." He said while I saw his Adam apple move up and down after his sentence.

My eyebrows furrowed together, "what?" I asked. While I pushed myself up into a sitting position. That made him jump out of bed and acted like I was some disease.

"Jenna, please. We'll talk about it when your done." He said while he pushed him self to the wall. His eyes were mixing with grey then the grey was slowly turning to black.

My eyes grew somewhat big and I slowly got up from the bed. I heard him suck in a breath. "Please Jenna. I'll tell you why. But just change."

He quickly stepped out of the room while I sat there confused.

Do you know what's wrong with him?

I asked Audrey while I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Nope, but I have a feeling that he was staring at your chest because you don't have a bra.

My eyes grew huge, and I dashed towards the bathroom. I switched on the light and saw my hair in a mess, but I didn't noticed at all last night that I picked a white t-shirt from his side. So you can see everything.

I groaned to myself and closed my eyes. I feel so stupid. So stupid. I sighed and went to do my business and cursed myself because how am I going to brush my teeth.

Use your finger dumb fool.

Shut up already damn! I sighed because I don't have thing else to do. So I grabbed the toothpaste on the counter and squeezed some on my finger.

Once I was done, I walked to the closet and pulled out some clothes and a bra. I sigh and change again and walk down the stairs.

"I need a house."

"Why are you in my house, wasting food!" He growled.

"I need a house."

"You've said that for the millionth time! Tell me why you are in my house!" I walked towards them and see Alcander standing in front of Helmer with his claws out. I grew big eyes and speed walked to him.

I saw Helmer that he saw me and then he looked back to Alcander. "Jenna let me stay." He said taking a step towards him. I heard Alcander take in a breath in and was about to slash him but I gripped his arm and pulled him back.

"Helmer you need to leave. I'll have Janet and her mate get you a house. But right now I don't want to see you. You are to train the warriors at ten am. I'll have Alcander send a mindlink. You are to train them till two pm. No questions asked. Just do. You are to train them your techniques and how to get out of a situation like you have. Have a nice day Helmer. I'll see you at two. Your  house should be done by that time. But please. Start to walk to the training field. It's almost ten." I said while I stood in front of Alcander staring at his blue eyes.

He stared at me for awhile while I did the same. He took a breath in and only nodded. He walked out and I heard the door close. I sighed and took a step away from Alcander. I turned around and see him staring at me.

"What? I changed, you're fine. I'm sorry for having one of your shirts and having it to be whit-"

"That's how a Luna should talk. Talk with power Jenna." He said while he gave me a small smile. I felt myself warm up from those words. I felt my lips grow to a soft smile.

I shook my head, " I only did that so you won't kill him again. Because clearly you two don't like each other."

"I don't know what's he's problem- does." He growled while he took a step towards me. I felt my eyebrows furrow. "Does he like you Jenna?" He growled.

"What? No. Why would he like me? He said he would only love his mate. And only, his mate. So you don't have to worry about another male liking me. Well, like that, but like friend."

I saw his jaw clench and he took another step towards me. "I don't like him." He took another and wrapped one arm around my waist.

I chuckled, "I know. It's not that hard to see it".

"I really don't like him." He said again while he lifted my chin up to make me see his glaze with his other hand.

"I know Alcander. I'm not dumb."

He smirked, "you know, when you were talking to him like that with so much authority, I couldn't help but get-"

"Don't. I don't want to hear that."

He smirked and pulled me closer to his body. "It's true though."

I shook my head, "you need to call all of your warriors to the field."

His eyes fogged over for a minute and then back to hazel. "There. Now-"

"Now, nope. I need to eat. I didn't eat yesterday ." I said trying to get out of his hold but it only tighten.

"A good morning kiss would be great." He said while I looked back at him and see him staring down at me.

I raised an eyebrow, "it might seem to you, but food seems better to me right now." I pushed at his chest but he lifted my chin up again.

"But I want a kiss."

"We'll go kiss Zelix. Not me."

His face turned to disgust, "what? No. He's like my brother. No way."

"Then I'm sorry, you're not gett-"

His lips cut me off. His hand went behind my neck and he started to move his lips. I was about to do the same, but right when I was he pulled away with a smirk. "Okay, now what do you want to eat?"

He pulled away from me and walked to the kitchen. I glared at his back and groan to myself.

I hate him.

*****

Alcander went to go cheek on the training, while I went to the pack house where Janet is always at.

I walked in and waved at some pups who would running and laughing. "Janet?" I yelled because it was pretty loud.

"Over here!" I turned my head to the side and see her walking with Zelix in hand. I smiled and walked over to them.

"Hey."

"Luna." Zelix bowed. He then looked over to Janet. "I have to go. Alcander is calling me." He kisses her cheek, then looks back at me again, and did another bow.

He walked away while I looked back at Janet who's blushing buts starts to walk. I walk with her and we end up walking out of the house. "Okay, I need to tell you something."

"Okay. What is is?" We walked around the pack house and walked through the pack grounds.

"Okay, you know Helmer."

"Mhmm."

"Okay, well Alcander made a deal with him. He'll give him a house and clothes. But Helmer has to train his warriors and Helmer would be the highest ranked of the warriors."

"Okay. What's wrong with that?"

"We need to build a house. And have it done by two."

*****

*sighes*

I'm sorry for posting late. I'm off today, and I kinda...slept in... :/

Anyway, Jenna taking charge for once.

And Helmer always making Alcander mad some how.

And Alcander being sweet for once.

Well, let's see if it stays like this then.

>:)

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 10.7K 33
As Jennifer became of age, she was to inherit the Alpha position from her father when he retired, but her father being the giant turd he is, wrongful...
1.1M 42.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
315K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
1.6M 36.7K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...