Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

By Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 2

4K 81 15
By Duhasaad

Ruqaiya runs toward Jodha who totally lost her mind for a second when Ruqaiya knife reach an inch from her body she was about to stab her, but fortunately she got prevented by Sujamal who was holding her hand tightly that she couldn't even move her hands one inch further. Everybody was in a shock of the horror scene, they didn't know how to react, Jalal in that time was so pleased by Sujamal reaction even though his brain stopped working thinking he was about to lose his wife, love and life in one move. Sujamal yelled at her at the top of his voice while still holding her hand hardly "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF ARE DOING?? YOU THINK IF JALAL IS FAR FROM JODHA THERE IS NO ONE TO PROTECT HER???, LET ME JUST MAKE IT CLEAR, IF YOU THINK THAT JALAL IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP HER YOU'RE SUCH A FOOL OR ACTUALLY YOU ARE. WE ALL CAN SACRIFICE OUR LIFE JUST FOR OUR JODHA'S LIFE YOU STUPID" at that moment he slapped her as hard as he could that the corner of her lips started to bleed then the guards captured her followed by Mirza and the officer.

The scene was just a shock in each one minds, Jalal almost runs toward Jodha and hugs her tightly then said in a helpless sound "Jodha, you're fine, did she hurt you??, OH MY GOD I can't even imagine that I was about to.." he stopped when he remembered that he failed to save her, he went two steps backward then turned he was about to leave, Jodha knew what he was up to, she knew he wanted to leave as he is thinking he failed to save her, so she decided to stop him by holding his hand, he was in a very helpless mood as he doesn't want to ruin her day much more by stopping the party he took his hands away and started to walk to the trace door so he will not face her, but suddenly stopped by Jodha voice "You can't leave", "Jodha  I have to sit with myself alone for a while" he replied making sure not to face her, and continue his way. "I won't let you" she said while going in front of him and kissing him softly on his cheek. His mood started to change slowly, but not totally as he knew that she is making that to cheer him up, then he replied back with soft smirk on his face "Jodha BTW your family and everybody is here remember we're not alone", "I can see that, but if this is the way to see your amazing smirk I will do it not only in front of them, but in front of the whole world" she told him while kissing him again on the other cheek "Really... ok then, Monday I will have a conference and you know it will be live in the channels so you can come and.." he was about to continue when she stopped him by replying shyly "Jalal come the party is not over and people are watching us", Jalal smirked then said at the top of his voice "THE DRAMA IS OVER, YOU MAY CONTINUE THE PARTY, DJ CONTINUE YOUR WORK".

Everybody was dancing when suddenly slow song turns on as soon as Jalal heard the music he kneeled down and forward his hand to Jodha and said softly "May your majesty join me in my dance" she smirked then nodded softly while putting her hand above his hand, He smiled and gets up and they started

Teri meri, meri teri

Prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

Ik ladka ik ladki ki

Hai yeh kahani nayi

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

*he hold her waist is one hand and her hand in the other then he came so close to her and started his steps*

Teri meri, meri teri

Prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

Ik dooje se huye judaa

Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

*here he makes her twirl in the air*

Teri meri, meri teri

Prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

*here he hold her from her waist and bowed her down an 3 inches from the floor*

Aaa....

Aaa....

*her he kissed her softly while still in the same position*

Tum se dil jo lagaya

Toh jahan maine paya

Kabhi socha na tha yeh

Milon door hoga saaya

Kyun khuda tune

Mujhe aisa khaab dikhaya

Jab haqiqat mein usse

Todhna tha..

*here he left her up and went back to his steps*

Aa...

Ik dooje se huye judaa

Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Teri meri, meri teri

Prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

*here he turns her and hugged her from back and then left her up while still hugging her from the back*

Teri meri, meri teri

Baaton ka har lamha

Sabje anjaana

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

*here he left her down while still in the same passion he kissed her this time from the corner of her cheeks*

Har ehsaas mein tu hai

Har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

*here he turns her to his side and back to his steps*

Aa....

Saara din bit jaye

Saari raat jagaye

Bus khayal tumhara

Lamha Lamha tadpaye

Yeh tadap keh rahi hai

Mit jaye faasle yeh

Tere mere darmiyaan

Joh hai saare..

*here he makes her again twirl in the air while holding the top of her fingers*

Ik dooje se huye judaa

Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Teri meri, meri teri

Baaton ka har lamha

Sabje anjaana

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

*here her left her hand straight to his and pulled her to him*

Har ehsaas mein tu hai

Har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

*here he bowed her down and looked deep on her eyes*

Teri meri, meri teri

Prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzoon mein yeh

Bayaan na ho paye

Everybody started clapping which wake them from their love dance, then Jalal lift her up at that time Jodha was feeling so shy and impressed in the same time even though this wasn't the first time Jalal dance with her that way in front of everybody, but that couldn't stop the words to come out automatically from her mouth "Thank you Jalal, you really made this day the best ever". The party continues the same way and everybody presents there was enjoying it to the max.

After their long night, Jodha waked up early in the morning at 6:00AM and went to take a shower then went out and took a white short dress with a red high heels and put a light makeup then went out of the room slowly without waking Jalal up. As soon as she reached down stairs she asked one of the maid to call the responsible of house affairs Moti, then went to one of the chairs, and sit on it.

"Jodha, good morning I heard that you called me" Moti asked. "Yes Moti, MAY I KNOW HOW THAT BI**H ENTERED MY HOUSE??" Jodha unknowingly yelled at Moti. "Jodha please forgive me, I seriously don't know how?? I was myself at the door and I asked for each one ID and when she entered she gave me a fake ID and you know she is a dancer and she was totally covering herself, so I couldn't recognize her, please trust me!!!" Moti replied back. "I'm really sorry Moti, I was really angry, for sure I trust you, but you know what happened yesterday made me really scared, she was about to kill one of us by her stupid act, but thank god she entered the jail for few days as I'm sure that Adham will free her by his money I seriously don't know why he still loves her, anyway leave it, actually I called you because I want you to arrange a big welcoming to Salima and Rahim, because as you know they will be here after few hours and also let someone go shopping to buy some games to Rahim as I totally forget to buy him yesterday" Jodha said in a Happy voice, "Sure Jodha don't worry I will arrange everything" Moti replied.

Jodha then went to her room to wake Jalal up, she sit beside him and while playing in his hair she thought 'Jalal I know your totally a NEW ONE, but I can't stop thinking of your past and every time I try to forget it something happens and open it again, you see what happens yesterday in your eyes that Ruqaiya won't leave us alone and I'm afraid that she will do something to separate us apart' then she started to scold herself 'EFFF Jodha, leave it and stop thinking negatively, nothing will happen, now you just need to think how to wake him up of course you will have to take revenge from him for scaring you yesterday let's see how??' she then turned to find a glass of water next to her side of bed she smirked evilly and took it, then she got up from the bed and turns to the Jalal side after that, she threw it at him ones that he already jumped from the bed. She started laughing at him "What the hell did you do??? Are you out of your mind???" Jalal said in an angry tone, "Hey, don't get that angry, this is my revenge for making me scared last night remember" she replied back while giggling, he got up from bed and griped her from her waist and said while smirking "Seriously, OK then I won't spare you" he got another glass of water and was about to threw it on her, when Jodha begged him "Jalal please I'm full dressed!!", "Seriously Jodha you waked me up by water and you want me to forgive you that easily no way in your dreams sweetheart" before he could take a step further she pushed him and runs toward the room door and said "Go and take a shower Salima is coming today and we have to do things for her arrival, hey don't forget to take your shower towel because I'm going to wake up Hamida mum". He yelled back "I won't spare you that easily Jodha", she laughed out loud and left quickly.

After about a half hour, she came back to find him wearing a white pants with blue shirt she totally lost in his dainty...

*******************************************************************************

so here is chapter two

hope that all of you will like it

please do comment!!!!!

love you all!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 57K 68
Three brothers Three brides Three stories All interconnected to each other Every couple has a problem and a story to support it. Let's find out will...
618K 26K 59
Highest Ranking #1 22.10.1 Jellal never knew things will turn out worse after his beloved's death. Even after eight years all he wanted to do was mo...
1M 43K 57
Cover credit - IamSumayya Highest ranking - #2 multiple times They were different in thoughts...they were different in opini...
Bonds By Priya Nandy

General Fiction

323 29 15
Tale of bondings A story of two brothers whose life is stuck in their sister They love their sister very much Their heart is with their sister and...