I love you both!

By Jamesmcrthr

Sky has just gotten out of an abusive relationship just before school ends for summer. When she goes back for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Authors Note!

2.7K 74 10
By Jamesmcrthr

Well people it has been another fun adventure writting this book for your pleasure!

It took me almost a month to write it all and just today i wrote from chapter 12 onwards, you should be proud of my dedication. I would like your feedback on what you thought on the erotic scenes, for instince if you want me to add them in future books or if you think i should stick to what i done before. I added in warnings so you cant complain about that and also im not an English teacher so any spelling errors i missed then, oops!

Goodbye my possoms and see you again at the end of another book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.4K 25
She thinks nothing can come out of it She fell in love with her teacher What happens when her teacher fight for her love as well
75.4K 1.9K 24
(IN NEED OF EDITING) She knows it's wrong, she knows she could ruin her career and she is fully aware of what could happen. But she doesn't care, she...
1.3M 33.6K 26
Sky Jenkins has the biggest crush on a guy from her school. She takes a leap of faith and asks popular girl, Vanessa Adams, to teach her a few seduct...
1M 33.6K 77
Leah's just a girl like another: hanging out with friends, experiencing love, having family fights and love... But what happens when her perfect worl...